Forum Settings
Forums
Apr 10, 4:40 AM

do any of you play genshin impact on the eu server? i need some help with bosses and i'm very alone ;-;

Apr 10, 5:19 AM

Hi there. Pro Dark Souls, Doom and Sekiro player here. Serve me those titties and I'll jump on genshin

Apr 10, 5:33 AM

Madcrack said:
Hi there. Pro Dark Souls, Doom and Sekiro player here. Serve me those titties and I'll jump on genshin

pm me ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apr 10, 10:25 PM

I play genshin impact but in an american server D:

Apr 11, 2:34 AM

I play Genshin but im on NA servers.
I get pretty lonely too but Paimon always cheers me up!
I enjoy playing the game by myself.

Apr 11, 2:39 AM

Scored any traps yet? Heheh.

I haven't played it yet. Not too terribly big on phone games, but I definitely like the art and design elements.
And I saw a beast rising out of the sea,
with ten horns and seven heads,
with ten diadems on its horns
and blasphemous names on its heads.

Apr 11, 2:41 AM

xMizu_ said:

I haven't played it yet. Not too terribly big on phone games, but I definitely like the art and design elements.

it's not exclusively a mobile game, i play it on pc but it's also out for console

Apr 11, 2:53 AM

juicy_titties said:
xMizu_ said:

it's not exclusively a mobile game, i play it on pc but it's also out for console

Wow really? I'll probably play it eventually then. Maybe.

Thought it was mobile like all the other girls' military games hahah.
And I saw a beast rising out of the sea,
with ten horns and seven heads,
with ten diadems on its horns
and blasphemous names on its heads.

Apr 12, 1:00 PM

i used to play G.I and now after the 1.4.0 update I'm getting that White Screen Issue :\

Apr 12, 10:23 PM

I don't waste my time on such a genshit

"अहम् ब्रह्मास्मि"

Apr 12, 10:43 PM
Hey there is a genshin impact club on mal

Apr 24, 10:45 AM

juicy_titties said:
do any of you play genshin impact on the eu server? i need some help with bosses and i'm very alone ;-;

i do but i dont know if i can help you tho im ar 37 but if you want send me your uid or something! :)

Apr 24, 6:08 PM

i don't play genshin at all ngl- my phone has no storage and my computer is a macbook which unfortunately doesn't function genshin impact.

𝚑𝚎𝚢, 𝚢𝚘𝚞. 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢 <𝟹.
deliveries here.
forum sig blessed by taiyaki

+ card slips here.

Apr 25, 2:54 AM

I live in EU but I play in Asia server.
There's a limit to how much a person can improve on his own. Rivals acknowledge each other and compete to get better. That's why they can train so hard. That's why they continue to improve. And they will always far exceed our expectations. -Coach Kataoka (Diamond no Ace S2 8)

Apr 25, 3:42 AM

If I am not getting Venti I am not playing!

Only if there is a cheat code or something that ensures I get Venti, then i would consider it!
idk about you but the closer a girl gets to looking like ronald mcdonald, the more aroused i become. CAV

where can we cast our eyes to @PoruMairu who thinks of himself a member of the true church. Helion.

Apr 26, 7:47 AM

I played it for about month then quit. My Adventure wasn't increasing and I got bored.

Apr 26, 8:01 AM

I am on EU server you can add EU 701200803

Apr 26, 4:37 PM

I'm on NA server and can't help ya :(

But overall, I've been enjoying the game. If you are super into it, you can pretty much beat the content that is available so far. It's best to take your time and savor those moments.

IMO, the game's best features are the characters and story...albeit that the story is a bit slow on release.

Apr 26, 4:49 PM

I stop playing it for the time being and I can't help you since I'm on the Asian server.
I have to or else I will end up overspending.
They left no hole in trying to cater and I'm scared now. So much temptations.
I swear this is like the new legal scam, lol. Consumerism at its finest.
I just can't play this game without spending some money because it gets dull real fast.

My bank even suspends my card because they suspect I'm the hacker who is pretending to be me, but is really me playing on the game.
I have to applaud their effort because now I can finally stop playing the game, lol.
The one and only Magnificent Bitch.

Apr 26, 5:23 PM

IceySongstress said:
I stop playing it for the time being and I can't help you since I'm on the Asian server.
I just can't play this game without spending some money because it gets dull real fast.

My bank even suspends my card because they suspect I'm the hacker who is pretending to be me, but is really me playing on the game.
I have to applaud their effort because now I can finally stop playing the game, lol.

Have you collected all of the Husbandos?

I've limited my spending strictly to Blessing of the Welkin Moon. It is definitely a battle of self-control, b/c I really want to collect at least one of every character, but am holding off for a couple of reasons. 1) to save money
2) b/c i don't have enough resources to build them all up
3) not enough time to grind everything daily xD

Apr 26, 5:41 PM

RicePounder said:
IceySongstress said:

Have you collected all of the Husbandos?

I've limited my spending strictly to Blessing of the Welkin Moon. It is definitely a battle of self-control, b/c I really want to collect at least one of every character, but am holding off for a couple of reasons. 1) to save money
2) b/c i don't have enough resources to build them all up
3) not enough time to grind everything daily xD

Yes, I totally agree. But the game like to give me all the ladies first, except for two of them, perhaps three now. Don't remind me of the Husbandos already! All my five stars characters are female only, for the time being. I already got every 4 star characters, except the newest one. At this rate of trying to collect every characters, I'm going to go broke~

I just can't stand, waiting around to grind for resources so I tend to buy some stuff here and there to supplement my gaming experience, on top of the gacha-ing. I think if you are going to get the Welkin Moon, you might be better off with the Battle Pass, sometime. You get a lot more out of it.
The one and only Magnificent Bitch.

Apr 26, 5:42 PM

Sorry, I don't play on EU server so can't help you.

Genshin is my main game, as it doesn't really take much time daily so it's perfect game for me, not to mention it's a single player game which is another reason I like it so much ^.^

There's no contents I can't beat on Genshin Impact, so I think I'm doing decent...

Apr 26, 5:46 PM

@IceySongstress yeah, I've heard that the BP has the best value out of all the stuff you could buy.

I try not to buy the BP b/c if I limit it to just $5 USD every month, I won't ever feel guilty about my spending xD.

The rest of all my wishes are just primos that I saved up from Dailies and game events. I miss out on a ton of Mora and Weapon crystals, but I figure, I can make do with playing slowly since I don't plan on building everyone else aside from my 2-teams to beat Spiral Abyss.

I do plan on rolling for Zhongli though. The first time he came around, I lost the 50/50 chance and got Qiqi instead. For this upcoming Zhongli Banner, I have to attempt another 50/50, but I saved up just enough wishes to guarantee him in the worst possible scenario where I have to hit hard pity 2x.

Apr 26, 9:53 PM

I play Asia server and still AR51. My damage is just at the normal rate and not really that overpowered as the others.
But if you are bored and want to play together, just send me a message. Even I let you farm anything in my world.

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."
ー キノの旅 ー

Apr 26, 10:16 PM

i play genshin but on the american servers :^( ar 55 currently, almost 56

forum set by: bunnyama