Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 9, 2021 4:07 AM

Oct 2019
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
We got a dialogue-heavy chapter this time around.

So it is Tengen after all, dunno that having four eyes was an ascended state of being but oh well. At least he's answering all the questions like a bro, even having the back of the cube and all.

Too bad we're leaving Choso and Yuki behind but imma feel safer with Yuta going anyways, plus he's the former MC. It's about time he gets some action again. Too bad Yuuji has to part with his newfound blood relative, I was really interested in seeing how their relationship'd grow.

So Brain-kun's real name is Kenjaku. I'll miss calling him brain but at least there'll be less confusion now between Noritoshi the evil sorcerer x Noritoshi the student.

Give it to Gojo to destroy all the items that would now set him free. I don't think Akutami sensei is planning on letting him back into the story any time soon anyway since it took him so long to get him out. I think it'd be also more interesting having some fights without him, at least until the other characters get anywhere near his level, be it the heroes or the villains.

This angel woman's design kinda reminds me of one of those girls Sukuna killed.

I'm still not all that set on this whole Death Game thing but I'm interested in where Akutami sensei plans to take it, especially since he's giving the characters more and more reasons for becoming swimmers. I feel like it kinda came out of nowhere, the exact opposite of Shibuya which was the accumulation of everything the story had been building up to that point. I'll keep my expectations low after what happened with AoT
and we'll see where it goes.
Apr 9, 2021 5:18 AM

Mar 2015
everyone pretty much self sabotaging them self, LMAO.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Apr 9, 2021 5:49 AM
Dec 2019
With Hunter x Hunter being dead forever this is probably the closest I'll ever get to seeing more of the Succession War. Very similar vibes.
Apr 9, 2021 6:29 AM
Jun 2020
LotteGiants said:
With Hunter x Hunter being dead forever this is probably the closest I'll ever get to seeing more of the Succession War. Very similar vibes.

Bruh, so true ;0
PD: Can you share me the link whero you read the chapter?
Apr 9, 2021 8:43 AM
Apr 2014
hmm Gege really planned the whole thing since vol 0

Apr 9, 2021 10:57 AM
Nov 2020
I love this manga I liked the chapter
Apr 9, 2021 12:38 PM

Jan 2018
HarryDigsAnime said:
I feel like it kinda came out of nowhere, the exact opposite of Shibuya which was the accumulation of everything the story had been building up to that point.

It didn't really come out of nowhere
BARK BARK BARK ARRRGGFFF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK HSSSSSSSSS SNIFF SNIFF GRRRRR RUFF RUFF WOOF WOOF WOOF SNARL BITE BITE BARK CHOMP SNIFF SNIFF GRRRRRRRRRR RUFF WOOF BARK BARK BARK BARK ARGGGHHFFFF BITE BITE BITE WOOF HSSSSSSS GRRRROWWWL HOWLLL WOOF WOOF BARK BARK BARK ARGGGGRRRFFF BITE WOOF WOOFBARK BARK HSSSS CHOMP GRRRRR
Apr 9, 2021 3:31 PM

Oct 2019
SoukaTheReal said:
HarryDigsAnime said:
I feel like it kinda came out of nowhere, the exact opposite of Shibuya which was the accumulation of everything the story had been building up to that point.

It didn't really come out of nowhere

I meant that it's not the result of a build-up of all the previous arcs like Shibuya was but instead a brand new introduced concept with a brand new set of characters that will be introduced which usually isn't really my cup of tea. Of course, if Akutami sensei has two major arcs left and plans to end the story in around two years it makes sense to take it in this direction. It just didn't feel like a JJK concept for me when it was introduced but ofc can't judge based on the few chapters that are out so far. It's also obviously the result of everything Kenjaku has been planning so far. It might also be just an issue with the pacing (at least for me personally) which sensei is known to rush.
Apr 9, 2021 11:52 PM
Feb 2017
Gojo is chaotic even after getting sealed XD

The current arc felt a little odd at the start but now it seems to start getting connected.
Apr 10, 2021 4:07 AM

Jan 2009
so lets just say the Kamo Narotoshi is now called Kenjaku huh

time for them to release Gojo from the Prison Realm by asking this sorcerer named Hana that is participating in the Culling Game
Apr 10, 2021 11:22 AM
Jul 2018
Kenjaku name reveal lets go, Angel has a pretty simple but nice design and Tengen is fucking Four Arms from Ben 10 lmao.
Apr 10, 2021 11:44 AM
Apr 2021
I'm worrying about the power scaling. Gege just wants to rush to the fights.
Apr 11, 2021 9:23 AM

Feb 2019
Took me like 10 minutes to read this chapter because of all the information we got dumped on us lol. Kenjaku may not be the strongest sorcerer, but he’s got the tools to make even Tengen worry. Wild. Looks like we’re taking on Hana next, this culling game arc is gonna be fun.
Apr 11, 2021 9:46 AM

Oct 2017
Yes free Gojou sensei and end he can end the farce all alone.
Apr 11, 2021 2:01 PM
#1 Hitagi Lover

Apr 2014
Good chapter.

Guess this Hana Kurusu bout to be hella OP in the culling game.
Apr 11, 2021 8:14 PM

Aug 2010
Blech. Info dump chapter. Really don't know wtf is going on anymore.
Apr 11, 2021 10:09 PM

May 2015
I just recall that Miguel was on Getou side and fought Gojo and now he is accompanying Yuta. Was it ever mentioned how did he become an ally?
Apr 12, 2021 3:25 AM
Dec 2020
ren_moon said:
I just recall that Miguel was on Getou side and fought Gojo and now he is accompanying Yuta. Was it ever mentioned how did he become an ally?

It was mentioned I think it in the fanbook? Gojo bullied Miguel into helping Yuta lmao
Apr 12, 2021 4:18 AM

May 2015
mikiizz2 said:
ren_moon said:

It was mentioned I think it in the fanbook? Gojo bullied Miguel into helping Yuta lmao

Oh, really? I see, I thought something like that happened lol, thx for the info
Apr 12, 2021 6:27 AM
Aug 2016
Th0rAxe said:

You could just reread... Specifically the last parts of Shibuya
Apr 12, 2021 7:17 AM

Aug 2010
nakkki said:
Th0rAxe said:

You could just reread... Specifically the last parts of Shibuya

Yeah I'll probably have to do that before next week.
Apr 12, 2021 2:14 PM

May 2020
Gojou really set himself up, now it's time for the students to do something about it!
Hana Kurusu looks and sounds like an interesting character, just hoping she helps out....
Apr 12, 2021 2:24 PM

Oct 2019
Xsadersadd said:
Kenjaku name reveal lets go, Angel has a pretty simple but nice design and Tengen is fucking Four Arms from Ben 10 lmao.

Oml your forum picture (crying)
Apr 14, 2021 11:37 AM

Dec 2009
HarryDigsAnime said:

I meant that it's not the result of a build-up of all the previous arcs like Shibuya was but instead a brand new introduced concept with a brand new set of characters that will be introduced which usually isn't really my cup of tea.

It wasn't as obvious as the setup for the Shibuya's arc but it was already mentioned by Fushiguro that some people got a curse that made them unconscious like his sister, so yeah I think no one would have expected those people to be part of a "Culling game" but it was kinda setup in the earlier chapters.

Imo I think it's really funny how the story is suddenly a mix between a battle royale/ gantz / Mirai Nikki / holy grail War from fate

I kinda get the same vibes from this manga as I got with Hunterxhunter with each arc being so distinctive and original :p
Batora07Apr 14, 2021 11:43 AM
Apr 14, 2021 5:19 PM
Aug 2020
Well, I'm all caught up. Fucking Christ, things have gotten really intense! I can't wait to see how this "Culling Game" goes

R.I.P. Nanami and (possibly) Nobara. At least Maki is still alive tho
Apr 15, 2021 6:12 AM

Feb 2017
so much is happening and i still haven't processed nanami's death ha ha h
Apr 28, 2021 4:47 AM

Oct 2014
shoujotitties said:
so much is happening and i still haven't processed nanami's death ha ha h

I feel ya T-T it's good to see that he lives on through Yuuji though... :')
Jun 4, 2021 4:36 AM

Aug 2012
So much info dumping, finally glad to have a name for "Geto", Kenjaku. And it seems like his ultimate goal is basically instrumentality. I don't really like when destiny is so heavily entrenched in a story's plotting, so I had a lot of glee reading that Toji was a spanner in the works who threw a wrench in all of that.
Nov 30, 2021 10:13 PM

Feb 2020
How is a sorcerer from a 1000 years ago (that hana angel) just there like its normal? Does she have the same immortal thing as tengen or what im confused sorry
Nov 30, 2021 11:49 PM

Dec 2020
peydrow said:
How is a sorcerer from a 1000 years ago (that hana angel) just there like its normal? Does she have the same immortal thing as tengen or what im confused sorry

I don't think you understood what happened.
Read the last chapter of Shibuya Arc again. Just like Sukuna, many other sorcerers made a vow with Kenjaku and after their death, became cursed objects. Sukuna became the fingers. And just like Itadori ingested Sukuna and now Sukuna lies inside him, Kenjaku carefully fed the cursed objects of other sorcerers to different people over the course of a year I guess. But they didn't have the capacity or the ability to be a vessel so they went into coma. Now using transfiguration, Kenjaku made their brains capable of being vessels and removed the seals on the cursed objects. So now like Sukuna, many other past sorcerers have reincarnated in the people who had consumed those cursed objects. Hana could take over the body of her vessel. That's why Kenjaku said, "It is like releasing a thousand malevolent Yuji Itadoris."
Dec 3, 2021 10:12 AM

Jun 2019
Man... that was a lot of info. in this chapter from Tengen. Gojo needs to be freed and for that, they need to do something about the angel girl.
Mar 29, 2022 9:28 AM

Jul 2021
Lol Yuki needs some mutuality with Tengen like acting they have met before but Tengen is wanting to get straight to the objective here and by this, he isn’t joking 0_0. It’s also interesting that we get to know Kenjaku in this chapter who is currently inhabiting Geto’s body and Itadori is literally me but his character design does resemble one of the characters from Ben 10 but it’s known that people like Master Tengen are immortal and still do keep on aging. Anyways everyone is here is looking forward to getting Gojo out of the prison realm through understanding Kenjaku’s objective. Kenjaku gave one condition that either Yuta, Yuki, or Choso must serve Tengen as guards even we all know he’s indeed immortal. Knowing deeper about Kenjaku’s intend to force the evolution of all human beings was very complex and slowly reveals his cursed energy durability and heh Kenjaku uses a method called “The Merging of Humankind and Me”. Nice that we get to learn more about Master Tengen merging with other humans' own outcome and his barrier technique possession, thus every time he evolves, he’s still in his Ben 10 form and a target for cursed spirit manipulation which is also one of the reasons why he rejects the merge. Damn the descriptive annotation in this chapter is really heavy yet it’s evidential that Kenjaku is the game master throughout history the day of merging and beginning to seal the six eye and search for the prison realm. Bringing Toji’s appearance was heaven feels <3 Heh they’re starting to go leading the Culling Game and how it starts from finish till the end after killing Kenjaku or all the players are dead. So the condition that Tengen referred to in the beginning, Choso and Yuki decided to guard him and LETS GOOO Yuta going on to do the fight scheme with Itadori and Megumi heh. Tengen showed the back of the prison realm and it requires a inverted spear or black rope to take an effect on the cursed technique.OOOOO So now I get why Yuta is nowhere to be found, went to overseas heh and an angel named Hana appeared from a thousand years ago and possessed a cursed technique that’s capable to extinguish other cursed technique :o
Jan 4, 12:20 AM
Mind Evaporator

Feb 2017
These explanations can be a bit much at times 😵‍💫

Cursed energy, binding vows, heavenly restrictions, ultimate techniques. You can do about damn anything in this world.. (which is one of my minor complaints tbh)
Jan 18, 11:39 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
They will have to participate in the game!
kekeke
Jan 18, 11:52 PM

Apr 2021
So basically Toji fucked up the entire JJK world lol
Jan 22, 11:37 PM

Aug 2023
Toji changed all of this, and a debut of a sorcerer who lived 1000 years called Hana Kurusu who call herself an angel, And her technique is to wipe out any curse technique.
Jan 31, 9:06 PM
May 2022
they're doing a fuckin evangelion lmao
Mar 4, 5:24 PM
Dec 2022
Tengen looks like a thumb or something
"Master Tengen why do you look like that" lmao Tengen is 500 years old zayum

The back of the prison realm we are getting Gojo soon

Hana Kurusu

so much stuff being dropped
2 hours ago

Jun 2011
What is this chapter on about? Am I the only one getting confused with the whole merging with the world, forcing human evolution thing? Six eyes? Transitioning from the anime to the manga is hard.

Also what's in it for the jujutsu people to participate in the culling games?
ToG25thBaam2 hours ago
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 271 Discussion ( 1 2 )

deg - Yesterday

83 by Icewolf004 »»
5 minutes ago

» no part 2 confirmed

deg - Yesterday

19 by _Sanchay »»
30 minutes ago

» Mikey mouse Kaisen ahhh ending🗑️

Bourriche - 7 hours ago

12 by Neko_sama3 »»
46 minutes ago

» Sukuna CA

GRG3 - 9 hours ago

3 by Ricdumb »»
56 minutes ago

» Do you prefer (jjk 271)?

sookydobee - 7 hours ago

3 by Jollyne7 »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.