Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
Apr 7, 2021 10:32 PM

Mar 2021
[spoiler]People hate Gabi because she killed Sasha and believe I hated her for killing my Potato Waifu >:( But after I read the manga she changed into the good side believing that not all eldians are devils and now i like her :P

What are your thoughts on Gabi?
Apr 7, 2021 11:43 PM
Dec 2020
Mei_Isa said:
[spoiler]People hate Gabi because she killed Sasha and believe I hated her for killing my Potato Waifu >:( But after I read the manga she changed into the good side believing that not all eldians are devils and now i like her :P

I like disliking characters, Gabi is to dense as f*ck in this season even tho you can see that she starts to change in the last episode. But the constant bragging about how strong she is and putting Falco in constant danger because of her selfishness is a point I always dislike about her. And her plot armor is so thicc like it would make master chief jealous.
LalailaApr 7, 2021 11:58 PM
Apr 8, 2021 12:02 AM

Mar 2018
Man can't say how much i hate that gabi character...she is one of the most hated character for me rn...#1...i just wanna kick her....ungrateful bit*h
Apr 8, 2021 12:56 AM

Apr 2021
I started off hating her as much as anyone else. But as you can see from the last anime episode, she’s starting to change for the better. It continues all the way, so I’m okay with her now.
Apr 8, 2021 2:49 AM
Mar 2018
I love Gabi and she's one of my favourite character. She's a brave warrior and definitely one of the best characters. She's a conplex character. She is an innocent girl . Here innocence refers to the simplicity and naivity of a child. She believes what she's taught. She is a brainwashed child and has been taught that the People of Paradis r devils. Gradually she changes when she confronts the reality. She questions her own ideals and breaks free of those chains. She understands that all people are same and there ia no devil. Peoppe just hate her bcuz she killed Sasha and make derogatory comments on every post of Gabi. Dont shit comment on posts of peoppe who like Gabi. If u can condemn a 12 year old for killing ur fav potato girl , then u should blame every other character , and most of all Eren! No one does that. The fandom is too biased. They look past all the killings and sins of their fav characters because they hv grown attacged to them. Isayama does enough to make Gabi likeable. Why will someone hate her ? seriously . She's fabulous . Because of the table scene , the gabi haters were all like" what happened ? u wont kill eren?" Spoilers: Ok , the one who shot off eren's head in the manga is Gabi . Who protected Kaya from the titans? It was Gabi . She killed the titan without hesitation , even tho it was her first tym confronting one actual titan in combat. Gabi fights for her friends and family. Who begged the scouts and warriors to team up together? it was Gabi. She realized who their true enemy is. She is so courageous . Can u imagine a 12 year old boarding an enemy ship to take revenge in her enemies? Why shouldn't she take revenge? All are like : Sasha is so innocent , she's an angel. She's a killer , yeah Gabi's too. Who shot the guardsmen in front of Gabi? It was Sasha. She acted on her sense of justice. She treasures her hometown Liberio. Imagine having your hometown being destroyed , seeing people get killed . Imagine the suffering and trauma of Gabi. No one change the fact that she is a 12 year old. Yeah , she treasures Falco. Oh yeah , i forgot to mention. The first episode of s4 shows Gabi's bravery. She tries to save the lives of 800 eldians , puts her life at risk. She uses grenades and derails the Anti-titan train off its tracks. Isnt she just wonderful? Sh3 saved so many lives. After the wine thing with Falco and the confrontation with Niccolo and Sasha's parents , she was so scared. So many things happening all at once. Can she keep her mind at peace? Did u see her concern for Falco? Shes a human , a sweet girl. Of course , she wasnt in a condition to do anything to Eren. Later , when reyurns back to her normal condition , she again acts so boldly. She tries to even threaten Pieck because she thought she was going to betray lile Zeke. Oh yeah ,the betrayal of Zeke. Man , its too much on her. O dont know how people can bring themselves yo hate this wonderful warrior. She helps so much in the battle of Heaven and Earth. Even , Sasha's friends n family are not angry on her ,( later Kaya too) , why should u?
Well dats it , i think i hot swayed by mu emotions and talked too much. Conclusion: I love Gabi and ship Falbi.
Note: Pardon me for the grammatical errors and spelling errors which may have occurred due to fats typing.
Apr 8, 2021 4:46 AM
Jan 2021
I used to hate her but after reading the manga, my opinion has really changed. Also. in part 1 she was literally just Eren if he was born in Marley, and everyone loved Eren so I don’t understand why everyone hated Gabi so much
Apr 8, 2021 5:23 AM

Mar 2021
chris10mrocks said:
I used to hate her but after reading the manga, my opinion has really changed. Also. in part 1 she was literally just Eren if he was born in Marley, and everyone loved Eren so I don’t understand why everyone hated Gabi so much

Because she killed potato waifu >:(
Apr 8, 2021 6:35 AM
Feb 2021
Gabi is very annoying and *spoiler* she killed SASHA, and I liked Sasha and I was very mad that she killed her, but I got satisfied when the squad wombo comboed falco and Gabi
Apr 8, 2021 7:56 AM
Feb 2020
[spoiler]The kid surprised me because of her character development and I started to like her character more as the manga progressed.
Apr 8, 2021 8:01 AM

Feb 2021
^^^
Use a spoiler tag

^^
Use a spoiler tag

^
Use a spoiler tag

Well, this is futile isn’t it?
She’s just an alternate Eren, yes her decisions were wrong, but is everything really her fault?
Mo168Apr 8, 2021 8:05 AM
Apr 8, 2021 11:16 AM
Jan 2021
Mei_Isa said:

I don't care if she killed sasha,i hate her because of all the dumb things that happen every time she is on screen like chasing a zeppelin by running and kill a flying target in the night sky while sliding on your knee without aiming or evade from prison after killing one single guard or the super cliché "they are children we can't take revenge on them", the quality of the narrative just drops down every time she is on the scene that's why i loved season 1 and 3 but realy disliked season 4, when people turning into titans is not the most absurd thing that happens you have fucked up.
DirittoproceduraApr 8, 2021 11:25 AM
Apr 8, 2021 1:24 PM
Oct 2012
I hated Gabi the moment I saw her stupid ugly face, nothing to do with Sasha
Apr 8, 2021 2:10 PM

Dec 2015
I hated it for a long time. Today I would say that I don't care much about her.
obs: I read the manga
>_<
Apr 8, 2021 4:34 PM
Jul 2019
My opinion will be Manga related :

Apr 8, 2021 4:39 PM

Aug 2016
I don't care about the Sasha thing, I just hate how shes a propaganda sheep. She says really ignorant things that remind me of some people in real life.
Apr 8, 2021 6:15 PM

Jan 2020
I really like Gabi and don't care what people think

Apr 8, 2021 6:33 PM
Jan 2021
Artigas said:
I don't care about the Sasha thing, I just hate how shes a propaganda sheep. She says really ignorant things that remind me of some people in real life.

That's the point of her character
Apr 8, 2021 6:39 PM

Dec 2020
waa so much people do hating on Gabi huh, cannot agree more
Apr 12, 2021 2:48 PM

Aug 2013
Maybe it's not even a problem of Gabi herself but a problem of author which made her. Why the hell he was so obsessed with making a female version of Eren in the first place? Why he made her DIFFERENT then? She is a slave but Eren had his own will and some strong morale standards in her age. She was a wrong character obviously and author changed the whole story for some reason in the end this is why she looks strange in story.
Apr 12, 2021 2:58 PM

Oct 2020
gabi should really die
# of bans: 4

@NoLiferSoul is an S+ tier MAL Staff member

@anime-prime and @AlexPaulLEWZ are S tier

Rest are mid
Apr 12, 2021 3:04 PM

Jul 2020
I couldn't give my opinion without offering some spoilers, so I apologize for that.

Apr 12, 2021 5:26 PM

Oct 2015
OP, you failed your spoiler tag btw

Gabi is a damn solid character. Really like where her character goes. Can't wait to see how her arc concludes.
Apr 12, 2021 10:48 PM
Apr 2021
Gabi is an annoying character but actually a realistic representation of people who are indoctrinated since birth, like child soldiers used by terrorist groups.
Apr 12, 2021 10:50 PM

Oct 2020
Don't call me a pedo but I think Gabi got really good feet 10/10 would stare at it all day.

Apr 14, 2021 11:22 PM

Dec 2014
She is the one who contribute to summoning the worm
Signature removed. Check your inbox
Apr 14, 2021 11:30 PM
Jul 2018
"Trash" is the perfect word to describe her.

More topics from this board

Poll: » If Eren was in avatar...

TASM18 - Apr 17

18 by belugaanime »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 7, 2021

513 by JoestarEISH_020 »»
Apr 13, 8:01 AM

» Isayama: The Perfect Architect ( 1 2 )

Mikasa - Mar 29, 2021

65 by benisfroms »»
Apr 10, 8:21 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Jan 10, 2021

986 by Jasmin061011 »»
Apr 2, 8:12 AM

» Falco and Gabi…

Arddaa52 - Jul 25, 2021

20 by Adrena »»
Mar 27, 6:50 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.