3It was OK
0.0%
2Disliked it
0.0%
1Hated it
0.0%
Average 4.9
8 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 4, 2021 12:46 PM

Mar 2019
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So the graduation is here...thanks for the amazing and fun 48 episodes.

Well...I guess Sugiyama-senpai and Yuri-senpai will say goodbye to us...since Kotoko is still there, she will appear for sure again.
Yuni-sama come back!

Really great ride.

See you all next week in Mix!
Apr 20, 2021 12:17 PM
Apr 2021
So , when will it release ???
May 2, 2021 2:30 AM

Mar 2019
The first season is already over for almost a month.

Eng sub is only unitl Ep45 so far. The remaining three episodes didn't get subbed...maybe I'll do that if there is no more subs incoming.

So far there is only raw and Chinese sub...if someone need that I can help
May 30, 2021 7:11 AM
Apr 2021
dlxuniuniu said:

Eng sub is only unitl Ep45 so far. The remaining three episodes didn't get subbed...maybe I'll do that if there is no more subs incoming.

We got suns for 46 and 47 . Can you please do for 48 ?
May 30, 2021 7:33 AM

Mar 2019
Jevasamy said:
dlxuniuniu said:

I am sure that the group MoyaiSubs gonna finish this one. The translator is just a little bit busy with college atm. Give her some time. But as I know they won't sub the sequel Mix. I might do that on my own if there are many fans still wanting it.
May 31, 2021 12:36 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Yeah, its finished today. What an end with those additional surprise in the end. Yuni-sama left for some random journey really hilarious, wth? I thought Sugiyama senpai done something far more than just a headpat. But, welp ... Good thing they were in the same class again, all units, holy shit! Guess the Mix will be more fun with that transfer student addition, right?

If the fansubbers decided to pick Mix up, i will gladly wait that shit out, no matter how long its required....
@Ashhk yeah its nice knowing that. Can't wait when its come for real!
badabassMay 31, 2021 12:46 AM
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
May 31, 2021 12:43 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Goodbye to the senpai :/ That was pretty cute though, but now most of the remaining ones are in the same class, and Sugiyama's brother has been transferred here xD

badabass said:
If the fansubbers decided to pick Mix up, i will gladly wait that shit out, no matter how long its required....
They said "we hope you’ll join us in Mewkledreamy Mix" so yeah they'll do it.
May 31, 2021 3:57 AM
Apr 2021
dlxuniuniu said:
Jevasamy said:

I am sure that the group MoyaiSubs gonna finish this one. The translator is just a little bit busy with college atm. Give her some time. But as I know they won't sub the sequel Mix. I might do that on my own if there are many fans still wanting it.

I hope they go well in college .
If , they don't do Mix , who will do the Mix ?
Please do , the sequel Mix . Many fans wants to watch .
May 31, 2021 5:38 AM

Mar 2019
Jevasamy said:
dlxuniuniu said:

I hope they go well in college .
If , they don't do Mix , who will do the Mix ?
Please do , the sequel Mix . Many fans wants to watch .

I think she did pretty good in those final exams...and the last episode is already out from them as well on everyone's favorite site.
Looks like they are also gonna sub the Mix sequel and the team looks almost read to start that project. It might take some time but they are doing this surely. It will be behind the raw and Chinese sub a lot for sure but give them some time to start it.
May 31, 2021 1:06 PM
Jul 2012
I'm gonna be honest, I watched this just out of curiosity but ended up really enjoying it til the end, seriously!!!! It was very cute and fun!!
I hope Mewkledramy Mix will be translated next!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mewkledreamy Episode 34 Discussion

dlxuniuniu - Dec 20, 2020

3 by mySaudate »»
Apr 11, 1:24 PM

Poll: » Mewkledreamy Episode 1 Discussion

dlxuniuniu - Apr 6, 2020

27 by Thaliel »»
Sep 30, 2023 9:56 PM

Poll: » Mewkledreamy Episode 27 Discussion

dlxuniuniu - Nov 1, 2020

8 by Kome-Kome »»
Jul 23, 2022 4:30 PM

Poll: » Mewkledreamy Episode 9 Discussion

dlxuniuniu - Jun 28, 2020

7 by Kome-Kome »»
Jul 15, 2022 6:10 PM

Poll: » Mewkledreamy Episode 3 Discussion

dlxuniuniu - Apr 19, 2020

10 by Kome-Kome »»
Jul 12, 2022 8:18 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.