Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 3, 2021 3:09 PM

Sep 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Let me get this straight. The other teacher believes her coworker and student are together, and yet she asks the guy to fuck her? What great friends..
Apr 3, 2021 3:20 PM

Mar 2019
hmm that Sara part was quite weird tbh and didn't fit well...

Are they together now?! Think so....
Apr 4, 2021 6:16 AM
Oct 2013

User-sanApr 4, 2021 6:31 AM
Apr 4, 2021 12:54 PM
Apr 2019
Is there any 3 episode ?
Apr 5, 2021 5:38 AM

Oct 2012
well finally saw ep 2. I guess all well that ends well. I thought it was based off an visual novel at first but it said original animation at the start. also no preview of next ep so I guess this is it. rip childhood friend didn't get to make love to the mc. that would have made for a nice ep 3. another arc. oh well. I guess sensei and mc are a couple even though he raped her in ep 1. also if he is her first how come she didn't bleed in ep 1. guess her hymen tore via something else. oh well for a poro animation thank God no ntr.
Apr 5, 2021 12:07 PM

Dec 2015
ss4chris said:
well finally saw ep 2. I guess all well that ends well. I thought it was based off an visual novel at first but it said original animation at the start. also no preview of next ep so I guess this is it. rip childhood friend didn't get to make love to the mc. that would have made for a nice ep 3. another arc. oh well. I guess sensei and mc are a couple even though he raped her in ep 1. also if he is her first how come she didn't bleed in ep 1. guess her hymen tore via something else. oh well for a poro animation thank God no ntr.

read. the. info. text at the beginning of ep1. the childhood friend has a thing for him. so it's NTR. of a type. it's called netori, the childhood friend is jealous of the teacher for 'stealing her man' even though the CF hasn't confessed to him yet.
just an ol school otaku enjoyin the life. don't sass me kiddies, i've been otaku probably since before you were born. leave me in peace and i won't bother you either.
Apr 5, 2021 3:51 PM

Oct 2012
KiliianSleipnir said:
ss4chris said:

read. the. info. text at the beginning of ep1. the childhood friend has a thing for him. so it's NTR. of a type. it's called netori, the childhood friend is jealous of the teacher for 'stealing her man' even though the CF hasn't confessed to him yet.

its not NTR. it was never tagged ntr and they were never a couple. try to learn the term properly.
Apr 6, 2021 5:27 AM

Dec 2015
ss4chris said:
KiliianSleipnir said:

its not NTR. it was never tagged ntr and they were never a couple. try to learn the term properly.

just because somebody somewhere in the West writes up a tag or leaves one off doesn't make it correct. if you'd done as i said and actually read the info cards at the beginning of both ep1 and ep2 you would have known the 'childhood friend' had an un-confessed love for the MC. that makes it a one sided relationship and a failed one. since the CF thinks the teacher has 'stolen her man' after watching the teacher and the MC have sex on the roof of the school. additionally, first hand observation of cheating or discovering it one's self are classic conditions for being cuckolded.

read my post again. i even used the word look it up, because it is correct. your 'common knowledge' is obviously incomplete because you only know the word netorare. netori is another specific term.
just an ol school otaku enjoyin the life. don't sass me kiddies, i've been otaku probably since before you were born. leave me in peace and i won't bother you either.
Apr 6, 2021 11:49 AM

May 2020
This is enjoyable tho. . . Better than Twillight, better than EP 1 and no preview so this is the end.
sharosharoApr 7, 2021 7:10 AM
Apr 6, 2021 9:05 PM

Oct 2012
KiliianSleipnir said:
ss4chris said:

just because somebody somewhere in the West writes up a tag or leaves one off doesn't make it correct. if you'd done as i said and actually read the info cards at the beginning of both ep1 and ep2 you would have known the 'childhood friend' had an un-confessed love for the MC. that makes it a one sided relationship and a failed one. since the CF thinks the teacher has 'stolen her man' after watching the teacher and the MC have sex on the roof of the school. additionally, first hand observation of cheating or discovering it one's self are classic conditions for being cuckolded.

read my post again. i even used the word look it up, because it is correct. your 'common knowledge' is obviously incomplete because you only know the word netorare. netori is another specific term.

def false. and you used NTR wrong. lol
Apr 7, 2021 3:10 AM

Dec 2015
def false. and you used NTR wrong. lol[/quote]

awesome comment. truly filled with stupendous facts. i'm finished discussing this and will be ignoring this thread from now on. have a pleasant day.
Apr 7, 2021 8:05 AM
Apr 2021
Enternalize said:
Is there any 3 episode ?

There's not one out right now but there is a possibility of one in the future (most likely next year). Even though there was no preview at the end like episode one, there'll probably still be a ep3 in the future. Poro are making an ep3 to another hentai they made that didn't have a pv at the end of ep2. But that was almost 2 years later.
Apr 7, 2021 7:23 PM

Oct 2012
KiliianSleipnir said:

awesome comment. truly filled with stupendous facts. i'm finished discussing this and will be ignoring this thread from now on. have a pleasant day. [/quote]

take da L :D
Apr 10, 2021 12:58 AM

Aug 2020
ss4chris said:

PoRO didn't even animate it.
Apr 10, 2021 1:33 AM

Oct 2012
Crowniko said:
ss4chris said:

they did animate it
Apr 10, 2021 1:50 AM

Aug 2020
ss4chris said:
Crowniko said:

they did animate it

It's a Nur made hentai bro, can't tell you much else.
Apr 10, 2021 10:05 PM

Oct 2012
Crowniko said:
ss4chris said:

they did animate it

also says poro

Funny how Nur and Poro are mostly intertwined/ related with the past few works
Apr 10, 2021 10:35 PM

Aug 2020
ss4chris said:
Crowniko said:

also says poro

Yeah they're both under A1C, that's probably why they work together.
Apr 10, 2021 11:03 PM

Oct 2012
Crowniko said:
ss4chris said:

also says poro

Yeah they're both under A1C, that's probably why they work together.

yes thats why its under POro.
Apr 12, 2021 9:34 PM
Nov 2017
I mean I don’t care about the CF but they don’t have to be together for it to be ntr, how many times has other ntrs been like this, hell even otome dori was just a cf when she first got raped. Also all the blue series are pretty much the same cf relationship puppy love but too scared to ruin what they currently have. Luckily this one is from the girls side but this might end up with the cf killing the teacher. I’m not going to look at the source. The CF is so fixated that she is fine with getting raped while getting turned on by another couple. She either turns psycho, mc loses teacher to that other guy, or the Mc gets both teachers and CF. Who really cares either way
Apr 28, 2021 9:06 AM

Feb 2018
I like that toilet scene but Sensei is seductive anyway
May 1, 2021 9:03 PM

Sep 2020
It was getting good but that sara girl is going to ruin the mood in the next episode. Assuming if their is another episode.
May 15, 2021 4:21 AM

May 2020
Sensei with the studemt just fine but the last scene when his childhood getting raep just ruined everything
Aug 4, 2021 9:19 PM
Aug 2021
Pues la vrd me encantaría que la sensei se quede con el prota y tal vez que formen una relación donde no haya NTR, amaría un final así y tengo fe de q así sea 🙏
Sep 19, 2021 1:01 PM

Jan 2020
Hmm.. I think people are misinterpreting the NTR tag, it's clearly Netori not Netorare. Also, congrats, I guess?
Oct 3, 2021 3:41 PM

Dec 2012
I did wonder if Miyuki was a virgin, but they didnt show any blood, yet the showed blood for Sara. MC is her 1st. Miyuki so fine. Poor Sara.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Oct 23, 2021 6:03 PM

Oct 2016
The series already ended huh. That's kinda disappointing.
Humans only live for a hundred years, it is as unreal as a dream that ends in an instant. What is the point of a person living in this world? No more than just being on a journey, and witnessing interesting things. Although I do not want to die, I do not fear death. I am already on my right path, I have no regrets even if I die.

— Fang Yuan (Reverend Insanity)
Apr 13, 2022 5:09 PM

Sep 2012
If the pink haired girl truly wanted revenge on the teacher then it's really simple. All she had to do was film her having sex with the student and then use that footage to either blackmail the teacher or get her fired right away, but you know, since it's hentai writing that probably won't happen.
Jun 11, 2022 6:03 PM

Aug 2009
KiliianSleipnir said:

awesome comment. truly filled with stupendous facts. i'm finished discussing this and will be ignoring this thread from now on. have a pleasant day. [/quote]

it is not NTR or netori! The main character forced himself on the teacher, his childhood friend was not in a relationship. Here is my proof. https://vndb.org/g514
raito123Jun 11, 2022 6:54 PM
Jun 12, 2022 3:46 AM

Dec 2015
raito123 said:
KiliianSleipnir said:

awesome comment. truly filled with stupendous facts. i'm finished discussing this and will be ignoring this thread from now on. have a pleasant day.

it is not NTR or netori! The main character forced himself on the teacher, his childhood friend was not in a relationship. Here is my proof. https://vndb.org/g514[/quote]

damn this discussion again? i thought i marked it as ignored.

who are you and why do you care? you weren't part of the original discussion anyways.

well i'll repeat myself. i. don't. care. i'm going to make doubly sure i ignore this thread. period. i don't care if you or anybody else thinks i was wrong. hell right now i don't care if i was right or wrong either!

holy crap, my last input in this conversation was 14 months ago!?? why are you bothering me with this junk?
Mar 15, 2023 7:48 AM
Mar 2017
So mc screws the pink girl and the teacher sees it and affects NOTHING and mc just continues to bang the teacher like nothing happened.
Just hilarious...
Apr 6, 2023 7:35 PM

Apr 2011
It does give an NTR vibe when the twin tailed girl sees her crush banging a teacher while getting fucked by someone else. There should've been a separate seen for her instead.
H-scenes still are really short despite how good the animation is. 
Dec 11, 2023 9:41 AM
Feb 2014
Should have been more episodes, it seems like they were setting up Sara for a prominent role than just a side character, they could have just left that out.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Haitoku no Kyoukai Episode 1 Discussion

Syureria - Feb 2, 2021

27 by Magito »»
Apr 6, 2023 7:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.