Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Apr 5, 2021 3:04 PM

Sep 2020
oh well I really dislike the show due to its plot, a world with superheroes...

that is not the main problem tho, the villains in the show are just too flat and unoriginal

finished with s2 and not going to plan the next few seasons, since I heard s2 is the best and it only gets worse after that

[Violet X Amy]

[VioletteloiV X squished_lemon]

Apr 5, 2021 3:30 PM
Feb 2018
Season 1 till 3 were at least 8/10 for me but season 4 was a bit weird, it started so good with the chisaki but after that it went from 8 till i almost gave it a 6.5/10 gentle criminal arc was so bad for me episodes were boring untill that one last episode i had hope that starting from season 5 it will get better from what i've heard first half wont be that good we'll just have to wait and see how it goes
Apr 5, 2021 3:31 PM
Feb 2018
Season 1 till 3 were at least 8/10 for me but season 4 was a bit weird, it started so good with the chisaki but after that it went from 8 till i almost gave it a 6.5/10 gentle criminal arc was so bad for me episodes were boring untill that one last episode i had hope that starting from season 5 it will get better from what i've heard first half wont be that good we'll just have to wait and see how it goes
Apr 5, 2021 4:24 PM
Feb 2018
The fact that last season had 2 plot breaking quirks (foresight/ rewind) and dealt with them in a "realistic" manner is testament to how great the writing is.

Meanwhile people fawn over demon slayer a show that has incoherent world building this early on. In a world where demons are a thing how would episode 1 even happen so easily its like starting attack on titan without any walls present, despite the citizens knowing of the titans.
Apr 5, 2021 4:46 PM

Oct 2020
no, it's not a trend.
if it's true, I won't waste my time hating anime, I would use my time to watch other anime or rather studying.
Apr 5, 2021 4:49 PM

Mar 2016
i've hated marvel and dc for making long-running neverending comic stories for a while so im a bit sad that mha is following them into the same pit
"I like young-girl sexual creations, Lolicon is just one hobby of my many hobbies," he says.
I ask what his wife, standing nearby, thinks of his "hobby".
"She probably thinks no problem," he replies. "Because she loves young boys sexually interacting with each other."
Apr 5, 2021 4:57 PM

Dec 2018
In my opinion, if the anime does not develop, it goes backwards, 80% of the plot are force-packed stuffers with no relation to the main story that could be closed in 100 episodes with time skips and the anime would be much better. I enjoyed the first 3 seasons a lot, but now it has become so monotonous that I am not surprised at all by the drop in rating, although I have to admit that the second episode was pretty good. The only anime where the plot is run like this and for some reason I don't get bored is One Piece .
Apr 5, 2021 5:14 PM
Jul 2016
ReegrezSNK said:
In my opinion, if the anime does not develop, it goes backwards, 80% of the plot are force-packed stuffers with no relation to the main story that could be closed in 100 episodes with time skips and the anime would be much better. I enjoyed the first 3 seasons a lot, but now it has become so monotonous that I am not surprised at all by the drop in rating, although I have to admit that the second episode was pretty good. The only anime where the plot is run like this and for some reason I don't get bored is One Piece .

I think the reason why it works in One Piece, is because everything is set up with anticipation. When you are in an arc, you already have an idea where the main cast may go next and what plot threads to keep an eye on and what consecuences may bring the end of the current arc, until reaching an specific landmark that its also one more step for the overarching goal of reaching the end of the Grand Line, it also helps being an adventure which makes for a good sense of progression.

Meanwhile in MHA you are simply forced to wait for things to "happen"
Apr 5, 2021 6:26 PM
Great Love

Mar 2019
New trend? No.
Trend? No.
Fact? Yes

Apr 5, 2021 7:41 PM
Nov 2019
It never deserved the highly inflated ratings it's previous season had to begin with but yes it's a trend. And not a new one
Apr 5, 2021 8:36 PM

Jun 2010
Having not seen this series. I can say with confidence that hating anything that's popular is always going to be a trend of some kind. Sometimes it'll fade, sometimes it doesn't but there's always going to be someone that wants you to know how special they think they are for not liking what others likes. I'm not saying everyone is like that but alot of people on MAL I've noticed have a very contrarian vibe to them
Apr 5, 2021 9:07 PM

Oct 2020
Hating on Mha is not a new trend. Honestly I think its pretty shitty.
“Everyone in this world carries around their own sins, and they never go away…but that doesn’t change the fact that we do what we must.” – Wolfgang Grimmer
Apr 5, 2021 11:34 PM

Jul 2011
it is way too repetitive, always same exact setting and events, you can't keep going on for so long
Apr 6, 2021 1:02 AM

Oct 2015
Never watched BHA, never will. The only reason I don't like it is because the fans are weird
Apr 6, 2021 2:28 AM
Apr 2020
i really liked it up till season 3 part 1

then they overdid it with fillers in a SEASONAL ANIME and flashbacks every fucking episode of the same damm thing
its almost like the directors are intentionally trying to waste time

not to mention the pacing of season 4 was god damm awful

hard to believe this was one of my favorite anime when season 2 ended

soo disappointed
Apr 6, 2021 2:35 AM

Dec 2014
If this was good, there is no need to afraid about hater.

If this was really bad, then yeah you need to afraid of hater.
Signature removed. Check your inbox
Apr 6, 2021 3:26 AM

Oct 2020
Omfg 233 replies OP has set a landmine

Yeah I agree some people just hate on MHA to be accepted better in the community. I've seen countless instances before. But of course there are people that do genuinely dislike the show so it's easy to mix up which is which.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 6, 2021 4:32 AM
Oct 2019
ayaan692 said:
Dylosama said:

I’m talking about heroes rising. That shit was lit.

no it wasnt it had ton of plotholes

Yea idc about plot holes in the my hero lore and plus it’s a shounen anime movie. It did its job and it was a fun time with dope animation.

Far more interesting than s4.
Apr 6, 2021 4:44 AM
Aug 2020
Ayussh said:
Yeager_Bomb said:
I gave the fourth season a 3 and I thinks its pretty bad . Any problem with that ? Yes , I think it deserves the score I gave it .

Hmmmmm....ok...you also need treatment
, You better treat yourselves first. You put SAO on your favourites, which in itself is a huge symptom of mental disorder
Apr 6, 2021 5:39 AM

Mar 2019
Thread locked for not encouraging meaningful discussion.

Threads about ranking and/or scores just encourage flame wars between people who liked the show and people who didn’t. They don’t promote any kind of discussion.

You may also use this thread if you want to talk about overrated/underrated anime.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 5th Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2021

202 by bapaejoget »»
Apr 18, 9:17 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 5th Season Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2021

193 by WolfWood37 »»
Apr 9, 12:55 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 5th Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2021

297 by WolfWood37 »»
Apr 7, 11:57 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 5th Season Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 11, 2021

293 by Yurisu »»
Mar 28, 4:39 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 5th Season Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2021

144 by oozePOP »»
Mar 15, 9:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.