Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Horimiya
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Apr 3, 2021 7:45 PM
Nov 2020
I loved how the added a "what if" scenario in this last episode. I'm most definitely going to re-watch this again later on.
Apr 3, 2021 7:48 PM
Nov 2020
I was really hoping that tooru would confess but all we got was sayonara. why!!??
Apr 3, 2021 8:00 PM

Jan 2011
6/10 because i remember how much i liked the first few episodes and then it went downhill into meh SoL with a bunch of characters i didn't really get to know enough to care ,but man did it look visually clean af.

funny was like hmm despite how fast this awful adaptation was maybe there's still more left for the college life no? this is the end? ok lol not sure how anyone could give this high praise with how they speedran though the whole manga like this
Apr 3, 2021 8:24 PM

Jan 2020
Regardless of how it was handled adaptation wise, as a standalone episode and conclusion, I really loved it.

It was really heartwarming and it was sad seeing all these characters go and I'll definitely miss Horimiya and I think this is my last winter 2021 show so goodbye to the whole entire season as well.

Apr 3, 2021 8:35 PM

Jul 2020
I was anticipating some more development and closure between Tooru and Yoshikawa, but this episode didn't provide that.

Tooru's "rejection" wasn't really a rejection at all, because Yoshikawa never proposed anything, so I'm pretty upset that the two never got together in the anime.
Apr 3, 2021 8:47 PM

Jun 2020
Swag_Akatsuki said:
I think it would've worked better if it was a 24 episode season rather than 12, so we could get more time equally divided between our cast and have more chapters adapted without a fucked up pacing.

If that happened, everyone would complain how dragged out it was. Those “boring” chapters that people bitch about in the 100+ chapters were all really short chapters that barely span 20 pages.

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Apr 3, 2021 8:54 PM
Mar 2015
Thanks to Hori Miyamura was able to let go of the past and grab hold of a future with Hori
Apr 3, 2021 9:10 PM

Jul 2016
Adapting the manga's final chapter to instantly kill any hope for a season 2? Fine by me but seriously, what's with CloverWorks skipping chapters and whole arcs a la PowerPoint slide presentation this winter season?

Overall, this ended up being a pretty lifeless adaptation. People working on this only grabbed a bunch of different manga chapters and compressed them into a 13-episode long anime without caring neither about character interactions from one episode to another (Yanagi appeared in one episode and became everyone's bestie right in the next one; Miyamura's bully having some sort of redemption just to have his character forgotten a couple of episodes later; Sawada appearing and disappearing from scene despite her obsession of always wanting to be near Hori; etc.) nor about how to properly handle the weight of important scenes due to having lots of skipped chapters between them. Hori and Miyamura held hands; kissed; lost their virginity and proposed marriage to each other in the span of 13 episodes yet due to lack of proper buildup, those important moments felt unimpactful and rather hollow in the end.

That said, cast was mostly forgettable and though the relationship between Hori and Miyamura was the main appeal of the show, it was so badly developed I couldn't wait to see the focus shifting to other, hopefully, more interesting characters.
I really disliked Hori's hysterical borderline toxic personality as well as her tendency to force her masochist fetish onto her boyfriend without caring about his notorious discomfort and though I liked Miyamura at the beginning, he became so boring once he started dating Hori. Always giving this boring "perfect boyfriend" vibe and stuff. Adaptation implied him having suicidal thoughts in middle-school yet it only dedicated the bare minimum to expand that darker side of him because there were still more side characters waiting to be introduced. Honestly, this show's narrative and execution couldn't have felt more over the place... such a disappointment.

3/10 - As someone else said, this kind of rushed adaptations sure makes you appreciate other works a lot more, huh?
SouthRzVaApr 3, 2021 9:19 PM
Apr 3, 2021 9:31 PM

May 2020
I didn’t know I’ll love this show so much I really didn’t. The characters and the way they focus on the side characters I really loved it so much. The animation and the music was on point too. I really loved the story and the pacing was fine with me. Imo 10/10 one of my favorites too. I hope we get a 2nd season ( we probably won’t ) hopefully tho I really loved Horimiya. ILL MISS IT SOOO MUCH DAMMIT
SkyKidApr 3, 2021 9:34 PM
If you want me to prepare a rope for the sake of hanging yourself, forget it. But… If it's a rope for the sake of pulling you up from Hell, no matter how many ropes it takes, I'll prepare them for you. ~Sakata Gintoki
Apr 3, 2021 10:02 PM

Aug 2017
Kinda got bored with this one about halfway through. Glad it's over.

And "friends forever" is a myth. People change priorities, get families and go separate ways.
Apr 3, 2021 10:02 PM
Feb 2021
Waw what a perfect ending. I hope there is season 2, cant wait man.
Apr 3, 2021 10:20 PM

Apr 2018
Honestly it was pretty good despite the ending. I think that the Adaptation was pretty good. 10/10
Apr 3, 2021 10:26 PM
Jul 2019
So it really is a one time thing huh? To be honest I'm glad it was. This anime is a bell curve, with the first half being the peak while the second half going downhill. But that doesn't mean I didn't enjoy it. It just felt pointless I think. And to have more episode would feel like it's getting dragged out. So I'm satisfied with only 1 season, it concluded perfectly.

8/10.

The real Horimiya is the friends we made along the way.
Apr 3, 2021 10:32 PM
Feb 2017
I was so disappointed that this show got so rushed but still felt happy to see some of my favourite chapters get animated.

I hope we get some ova someday covering a few other chapters.
Apr 3, 2021 10:32 PM

Oct 2015
I am kinda confused, I havent read the manga yet because I was waiting for the anime to finish first and it seems this last episode was the last chapter of the Manga.. But i've read people saying they marry and have a kid, people saying her brother becomes older in the manga.. I'm kinda confused, anyone who has read the manga can you enlighten me on this matter? Do we see them as a older couple in the manga or is it all just school arc stuff throughout the 120+ chapters?

Other than that, I think the anime was great tbh, I guess the second half wasnt as interesting as the first 7-8 episodes because they were focused on the other characters but they still made me care about the characters so it was all good and heartwarming.
Apr 3, 2021 10:38 PM

Oct 2015
Kalyteros said:
I don't get the ending. It feels so rushed and unfocused, When did Miyamura develop? Why did Miyamura do the things he did? Why did this feel so rushed and bad? There was so little focus on Miyamura despite his relationship and the ending just rushed to a conclusion that felt unsatisfying. Ugh

prolly feels that way because they skipped like 50 chapters or more of the manga, the ending we saw is the same ending the manga has xd
Apr 3, 2021 11:12 PM

Dec 2020
well. it ended. big open ending with answers im sure you can find in the manga. not rly satisfied with the ending but i wasn't rly into this anime anyway so yeah. sad to see it end but it was a pretty nice ride
Apr 3, 2021 11:28 PM
Dec 2020
Horimiya is just a great show and wholesome. Also this whole story happened because Sota met Miyamura that’s crazy and Miyamura winning against his past self was amazing. Hori is just the best Girl she’s just beautiful and her personality is what makes her different and she’s just an amazing girl. I’m suprised they adapted the last chapter I thought they could have done it different since it’s only 13 episodes but either way it was a 🔥 ending but we all want to know what happens after just got to wait. HoriXMiya for life.🔥😂🤣👍🏻❤️😍✌🏼.
Apr 3, 2021 11:36 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Wholesome ending to the wholesome series, ngl. Even though their latest monologue kinda exaggerating. But its okay. The emotional impact really needed at those kind of times. Especially when its come up with the triangle of Sakura-Tooru-Yuuki conclusion, its truly give me such a bad taste in the mouth. The green haired girl just too tough, when the purple haired guy kept dodging the bullet until the end. Smh. Well, at least best bost Shuu kept amaze me, securing his imouto like that. Good job, and pay no mind with the early Hori bully!

I think thats it all from me. The ending is alright, though, the pacing might be better. But its still alright. The whole series actually great. Too bad, a certain progression got too fast to ended, and the other characters didn't get much attention they need. 2 cours must be great for this kindnof thing. So, for their decision to cut it through just at 1 cour, with all of my honest opinion i give this one 7.

Oh, one last thing, anyway, Miyamura-kun, Hori-san didn't need a blue sky, nor your cake. She just need your angry and madness. Thats it all, and peace out.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Apr 4, 2021 12:06 AM

Aug 2019
Wow, that was really underwhelming...
Ahora, triste en la pendiente, solitario y ya vencido yo me quiero confesar

Si aquella boca mentía el amor que me ofrecía, por aquellos ojos brujos, yo habría dado siempre más

Apr 4, 2021 12:09 AM

Nov 2013
Pretty decent, but didn’t live up to expectations that I had before it aired.

Something felt off about the adaptation— whether it was the cut content, or the weird tone shifts between drama and random slice of life, it just didn’t feel smooth.
At some parts it was heavy drama, about Miyamura’s suicidal tendencies resurfacing, and then it shifts to light-hearted moments without a sense of closure or a nice transition.

Also, lots of the side characters didn’t get their development, and it felt like they glossed over a bunch of needed scenes in favour of focusing on other elements and gimmicks (ie. Hori being an M).

For instance, the Kono romance dilemma and how she didn’t receive any justice, considering Yuki lied about her and Ishikawa being together. As well, Yuki not having development with her ‘always giving other people things that she wants’, and yet she ‘steals’ Ishikawa away from Kono, without so much as an apology. To add, she never really gets closure herself, in favour of letting status quo continue.
Miyamura’s classmate from middle school, that we only get a short segment on, and no further progression. As well, we never learned why Iura carried a different persona at school(ie. loud and obnoxious) compared to at home/with his family.
It felt like they introduced a bunch of scenarios that showed potential, but never followed through on the character development, so the episodes felt disjointed and random a lot of the time.

Finally, Miyamura’s progression from suicide to having a fulfilling life always being on the back burner (ie. only brief moments of self-reflection), and never getting its dedicated segment, even in the final episode.

Character designs were alright, production value was decent but also poor at times with rushed drawings/contouring. The music was poor and none of it really stood out, to say nothing of it being memorable.

It just felt like the adaptation had weird tone shifts and focused on the wrong parts—there was not enough focus on what they needed to, when they needed to. Still, there were a few decent moments, for instance the part where Hori was waiting for Miyamura to come home was done well.
Overall decently entertaining, with some nice moments, but considering it’s Horimiya, the adaptation was a letdown.

The manga was a lot better and felt more cohesive.
herricklukApr 4, 2021 12:15 AM
Apr 4, 2021 12:22 AM
Jul 2018
Decent show, nothing too fancy. Pretty standard ending. 6/10
Apr 4, 2021 12:56 AM

Dec 2015
this episode hit deeeppp!! i loved how they covered the bittersweet feelings of graduating high school so much :((( i’ll miss you horimiya <3
Apr 4, 2021 1:10 AM
Sep 2019
"aNiMè iS ToO rUsHeD"
Omg stfu
Apr 4, 2021 1:22 AM

Jan 2014
Good show bit it kinda felt like it faded out of existence the last three or so episodes, just like my interest and enjoyment of the show i guess.
Apr 4, 2021 1:52 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Wait, did they speed run this so fast that they’ve ploughed through the entire manga while skipping chapters like rocks in a pond? There’s nothing after this to read in the manga, just to see the chapters that were not used? Damn. That kind of makes me feel empty. Thought there was more story after they graduate.

Before knowing that we were actually coming close to the end of the manga, I thought the last episode was a good place to end for now, something pretty significant happened, and felt like a suitable and satisfactory way to end the season. I thought they should’ve just end it there, thinking an episode 13 would just ruin it. Yeah I was wrong, this definitely works better- because it’s the end of the manga dammit

Just gonna be blunt for a minute. First few episodes, especially the first two, freaking loved it. Easily an 8/10 that I was preparing to give it. But eventually that dwindled into a 7 about after halfway through... and then a 6... and now I’m even considering it a 5. Why? Because it stopped feeling fresh, and instead feeling generic and even bland. But I don’t think not even that is what really turned it off for me. Now it’s not the anime’s fault per say, but damn I would’ve really love it if there was some form of an actual story line to follow instead of just a compilation of a bunch of random moments. I know the manga is like this, I read some of it, so it’s not the anime’s fault to blame. Clover works did a more than good enough job of bringing this to life; and even added some of their own flavour to it. But I think the cutting of chapters kind of hurt it. Maybe there was some underlying story that could’ve been there to follow, a more steady growth of the relationship between our two lovers for us to observe.

I’ll keep reading the manga some time to see if it’s better structured there, or if it is just a compilation of moments like it looks like it is. In that case, horimiya as an anime did nothing wrong and me complaining is just wishing for something that never was. But this is my rating dammit, and I did not enjoy it as much as I wanted to. 5 or 6 out of 10 I’ll have to think about it some more

NYANPASU
5700XT

Apr 4, 2021 2:08 AM

Oct 2016
Fantastic ending! Depressing as fuck though, after the manga ended the anime was the only place I can see the characters in action again and now it's over too. They skipped a lot of chapters, but I guess they just wanted to focus on Hori and Miyamura, which they did very well.

I hope we get a season 2 though, or a better term would be a spin off. Focusing on all the SoL aspects of the manga which I really loved, seeing all the stuff they didn't adapt in the credits was very bittersweet. They still did an amazing job though with the ending. I am really going to miss all the characters and their interactions. 8.5/10
Apr 4, 2021 2:34 AM

Jul 2020
Didn't expect to like the finale this much. Probably the episode I enjoyed the most from this anime. Overall a decent show imo. It just felt a bit boring when the narrative focuses to side characters that I really don't care about.

6/10

I accept random friend requests!
Apr 4, 2021 4:29 AM

Oct 2018
Sad that the anime has ended, but our love for Horimiya still remain in my heart. This anime deserves to have 10/10 for being the best romcom anime I ever watched along with Tonikaku Kawaii! <3
Forum set made by Nate
Apr 4, 2021 4:43 AM
Dec 2020
Beautifully made. Wish they could be a season 2 .9/10 for me. I will definitely miss my best anime couple
Apr 4, 2021 7:18 AM

Jul 2014
A mediocre finale to a mediocre, hilariously overrated show that was bogged down by hyper speed pacing and a series of questionable directing decisions from the word go. From poor pacing to an imbalanced focus between the main couple and side characters, this was another directorial mess from CloverWorks this season after they completely decimated Neverland. In a way, that's frustrating as every now and then there were clear crumbs of potential for something greater, with some very well-written character moments here and there, only for the show to trip itself up again mere moments later.

The biggest problem, though, is that this show ends up committing the most egregious failure any romcom can commit: not once was I truly invested in the relationship between Hori and Miyamura, nor in either of them as individual characters. The main reason for this is that it feels like a heavily-abridged version of their relationship, showing all the big moments (such as them having sex and Miyamura basically proposing last week) but not showing much of the smaller moments in between; any romcom needs those smaller moments to make the relationship feel stronger, but this show simply doesn't seem to understand that and acts as if it can coast by on those bigger moments due to the strength of the series' existing fanbase.

More pertinently, I outright dislike Hori as a character and would genuinely consider her one of the worst female romcom leads I have ever stumbled across: she's constantly physically violent to both her father and Miyamura and she forces Miyamura to act upon her "kink" in public regardless of him never once wanting to (resorting to clear emotional abuse to guilt-trip him when she doesn't get her way). Frankly, I found her consistently toxic and unpleasant, and that episode focused on her "kink" was probably the final nail in the coffin in terms of me having any investment in their relationship whatsoever.

Anyone who says this anime (I won't speak for the manga, given how many of its chapters were apparently cut from this adaptation) is the best romcom ever needs to go and watch more romcoms, as this show is little more than as textbook example of what not to do to make a good romcom anime.

5/10. Not a good season for CloverWorks this, and one that has shaken my trust in them as a whole after this show and Neverland.
Apr 4, 2021 8:23 AM
Dec 2007
Nice ending to a poor adaptation. This anime was always sort of doomed to fail. There's large gaps of nothing in the back half of the manga. They should have went all in on adapting the first 40 or so chapters fully in order to make the best show.
Apr 4, 2021 8:54 AM

Sep 2020
Those kind of slice of life/school anime makes me feel like I'm living a period of my live I never lived.

My high school days were the worst by far —in 27 years, I can assure those were the worst. Depressing. Grey. I start to cry just remembering it, the scenes through my mind are painful flashbacks.

At the same time, I feel I don't enjoyed that phase enough. Like a normal teenager. Happy as meant to be.
But whatever.

That's why I loved this finale so much.
Anime show us realities that we like because we can't support our own.

Thank you Horimiya.

PS: the "what if" scene made me cry. I really saw myself in there.
Speaking of which, I liked the pacing of the anime. I don't think they adapted poorly.
Those who don't read manga can enjoy this very well.
niko_sbApr 4, 2021 8:57 AM
Apr 4, 2021 9:02 AM
Jul 2020
I know the end credits are moments from the manga that didn't make it into the anime. Can someone please tell me where in the manga they are?

Pretty Please :)
Apr 4, 2021 9:21 AM

Jul 2012
SO GOOD. Can't wait for second season :')
Apr 4, 2021 9:54 AM
Oct 2019
Well, pretty standard finale i guess.

I really like it from the beginning and it just went downhill after halfway of the Season, as an Anime Only i can feel they cut stuff from the Manga to fit into 13 episodes Season.

Which is why the pacing feel rush and that was a bummer, i feel like they could done it better if they make 2 cour series 24 episodes or split it into 2 Season.

Imo this series is overrated because of the Manga Reader.(Imagined if this series was an Original)
I'm just disappointing, that's all

I'll give it 6/10, because the beginning was solid and i like it.
Apr 4, 2021 10:00 AM
Feb 2021
Great romantic anime
Apr 4, 2021 10:14 AM

Apr 2020
I feel like I didn't watch the same anime of people that rated this anime high.

I got baited from the high score expecting a nice story and cool characters with good animation but all I got was the good animation.

I was bored from start to end and I thought about dropping it but a friend told me the ending was nice which I guess it wasn't too bad.

3/10 because of it and the good animation.

P.S: Girls if you want to be loved don't be like Hori.
Go watch Gintama boyo/grill
My discord server for gaming and anime/manga: https://discord.com/invite/4mqXfNEJ9A
Apr 4, 2021 10:15 AM

Jan 2011
I don't know why this episode was ranked a 1 by so many people, and why there's so many bad reviews on the front page. Perhaps they've never been in a relationship before and they're seething with jealousy, perhaps they wanted more of the side characters to hook up. Who knows, but it was a great show that hits right in the chest. 9/10
Apr 4, 2021 10:37 AM

May 2015
6 is the best i can give. This feeling that they skipped a lot is just to much for me.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Apr 4, 2021 11:04 AM
Aug 2020
I should mention that I am an anime only watcher first. I waited until the final episode was out and now binged the entire show in two days. Really enjoyed it, 8/10. I find it funny that the manga readers first hyped this series up so much and now pulled a 180.
Apr 4, 2021 11:17 AM

Dec 2013
Core_otakuz said:
Man ! 123 Chapters Adapted into a measly 13 ep Series . This was basically Tokyo ghoul re part 2(120chap_12ep) ,but Cuz its an highschool romance anime and the way they executed it ,ya know ,later on it just felt like a bunch of oneshots ,many ppl Didn't understood the rush .I really wished they'd done a better adaption ,Atleast 2 seasons would have been way better ! They skipped and did some magic and fitted almost 35 chaps in the last episode lol. Overall compared to manga, weak character developments and basically nil for characters aside from hori mad miyamura ,then they skipped heck lot of arcs(School trip,Sports festival etc etc) and the rush is just insane after the first few episodes along with the fact that they reshuffled the chapters while Adapting them into anime. Did ya guys see ,The ending song had Some shots of the stuff they skipped ,Just imgine getting all that in the anime . + There's a time skip With souta around the end and something like a oneshot of Kyosuke and Hori's mom During high school and how they met ! Ppl asking where to read the manga should just start from the beginning although ya'r pretty much spoiled with the entire story . But Ya'll see triple the amount of content than the anime had to offer .

I also felt like it should have been like 2 seasons. But I guess the days of airing a 2 cour anime is long gone.

Still it was pretty nice, I haven't read the manga yet but now I'm definitely putting it on my list.
Apr 4, 2021 11:37 AM
Towel Attendant

Dec 2014
A very nice episode that tied up some big things and left some other, smaller things, open ended. You can't really wrap up a HS romance because the whole of their lives are ahead of them. That's why the manga is ongoing and the anime isn't. This was one of my favorite "soft romance" anime. I never cringed or felt that it was unrealistic. It didn't preach an ultimate truth. I give it an 8/10 and would watch a second season with anticipation each week.
Apr 4, 2021 12:22 PM

Mar 2010
the Oni chan part with the green haired siblings was funny asf, twas the only good part. Overall I was hyped to watch this anime, but at the end of the day twas average.
OH right and that reminds me, I thought at the end, truck kun was gonna hit her lolz.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Apr 4, 2021 12:35 PM
Dec 2020
It started pretty well and interesting and just became just regular near to boring. It showed a story, a background, developed it a bit and then the last chapters were just like, well, let them be without giving more development nor anything interesting. I feel just like it could have given so much more. I will just remember this show as one more from the list of "what it could have been but it wasn't" anime.
RaistandantilusApr 4, 2021 12:42 PM
Apr 4, 2021 12:37 PM
Dec 2020
Rasco said:
the Oni chan part with the green haired siblings was funny asf, twas the only good part. Overall I was hyped to watch this anime, but at the end of the day twas average.
OH right and that reminds me, I thought at the end, truck kun was gonna hit her lolz.

Right???? I was expecting the truck when she turned at the end XD.
Apr 4, 2021 12:38 PM

Sep 2020
I gave Horimiya some shit along the way but in the end this series was really fun and interesting and I hope the manga fixes every issue I had with the anime.

This episode was fun, Miyamura in his own head was interesting and it was nice to see all the characters one last time. Hori and Miyamura were really cute together too, everyone was honestly and I wonder if they are gonna animate the trip or if that even was written in the manga (I hope it will and I hope it was).

Apr 4, 2021 12:39 PM

Feb 2020
I had some real issues with this show (Kyoko's behaviour really irritated me, Miyamura's character can be very inconsistent, the pacing is quite flawed and I've been more invested in the side characters than the main couple) but it was still endearing. The characters were fun and I got attached to most of the supporting cast (I'll fight anyone who dares saying Iura, Annagi and Kyousuke aren't best boys), the different themes tackled were relatable and handled in a pretty good way and the emotional moments worked most of the time.
So it's far from being a masterpiece, but I liked it, so a good 6/10 (I know it sounds like a low score but it means pretty good for me).
Apr 4, 2021 12:53 PM

Aug 2011
I thoroughly enjoyed this anime, although I do agree that it was rushed and some side characters never got their due. Other than the Yuki/Tooru/Sakura outcome, it was pretty decent and well written. I would have loved to have seen more on Yanagi, Honoko, and Iura, but I guess I'll just have to go read the manga.
Apr 4, 2021 12:56 PM

Oct 2007
I need a road trip OVA NOW, like RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

Good ending, sadly a bit rushed, would prefer a second cour for sure.

also

GIVE ME THE ROAD TRIP OVA

thanks
Pages (9) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Horimiya Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

SigismondDBF - Jan 30, 2021

248 by whitebeartigtig »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » Horimiya Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

KANLen09 - Jan 23, 2021

230 by whitebeartigtig »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » Horimiya Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Dominik_Fark - Jan 16, 2021

241 by whitebeartigtig »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » Horimiya Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Dominik_Fark - Jan 9, 2021

494 by whitebeartigtig »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » Horimiya Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 6, 2021

215 by mykokorobeats4u »»
Mar 28, 1:31 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.