Spice and Wolf (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Mar 30, 2021 9:49 AM
Jul 2018
Futari_no_Ossan said:
PiyushSan said:

I think you are referring to the forest scene from the last second episode of season 1. But no, nothing of that sort happened.

How do you know? I remember lots of people questioned that scene back then, how it was off screen then when Lawrence asked she avoided that question and didn't go into details... maybe it was explained in the LN?

When Holo said that she handled the situation in a mature way, she begged to the wolves to let Lawrence and her pass. Kneeling down to a bunch of young wolves really hurt her pride. Maybe that's why she dodged the question. I was quite confused while watching that episode as well. I haven't read LN yet but I remember reading the above info on some reddit thread.

Even if something did happen, I don't want to think about it. I'm just too sensitive towards these kind of things.
Mar 30, 2021 8:15 PM

Jul 2020
PiyushSan said:
Futari_no_Ossan said:

How do you know? I remember lots of people questioned that scene back then, how it was off screen then when Lawrence asked she avoided that question and didn't go into details... maybe it was explained in the LN?

When Holo said that she handled the situation in a mature way, she begged to the wolves to let Lawrence and her pass. Kneeling down to a bunch of young wolves really hurt her pride. Maybe that's why she dodged the question. I was quite confused while watching that episode as well. I haven't read LN yet but I remember reading the above info on some reddit thread.

Even if something did happen, I don't want to think about it. I'm just too sensitive towards these kind of things.

Nothing of that sorts happened. I mean sure from our perspective, something like that could happen, but you have to look at it from her perspective as a Wolf and that Japanese cultural element of Dogeza. For her to do that and beg and defer to a young wolf was embarrassing and hurt her pride. This is what she means when she handled the situation maturely. In order to get out of this situation and to complete their plan and return to their easygoing journey.
Mar 30, 2021 9:00 PM
Jul 2018
HoloisHolo said:
PiyushSan said:

Nothing of that sorts happened. I mean sure from our perspective, something like that could happen, but you have to look at it from her perspective as a Wolf and that Japanese cultural element of Dogeza. For her to do that and beg and defer to a young wolf was embarrassing and hurt her pride. This is what she means when she handled the situation maturely. In order to get out of this situation and to complete their plan and return to their easygoing journey.

Thank you for clarifying.
Mar 31, 2021 11:48 AM

Jul 2020
Futari_no_Ossan said:
PiyushSan said:

I think you are referring to the forest scene from the last second episode of season 1. But no, nothing of that sort happened.

PiyushSan said:
HoloisHolo said:

Thank you for clarifying.

To clear it up even more, in the manga Holo explains that it was a young brat claiming territory. Same in the LN and Lawrence in his thoughts makes no assumption of anything of that sorts at all. So if anything it's the anime based on their exchange that makes it seem like something happened. But again for Holo who I like to call is THE WISEWOLF. For her to concede to a young nobody, was terrible for her as THE WISEWOLF. When she could've kicked all their asses. But hence, she took the mature way out so it doesn't cause more troubles for them. And to utterly refute any theory from people who still claim something happened and claim Holo is lying. She has her clothes on. And Holo has mentioned before that her kind "mate for life."
HoloisHoloMar 31, 2021 12:49 PM
Mar 31, 2021 7:16 PM
Jul 2018
@HoloisHolo Thanks a lot for further clarification. The thought of something bad happening to Holo was haunting my mind.
Mar 31, 2021 7:59 PM

Jul 2020
@PiyushSan No problem. It's a minority opinion theory anyways. But anyone who truly believes in it, one can point out the flaws and then say "It's not what you know, it's what you can prove" lol
Apr 17, 2021 8:09 PM
Nov 2014
i want holo to step on me, in her wolf form.

imagine the pleasure at being crushed under that weight.
Apr 17, 2021 8:33 PM

Jul 2020
UnattractiveGuy said:
i want holo to step on me, in her wolf form.

imagine the pleasure at being crushed under that weight.

Well alright then haha
May 14, 2021 3:25 PM

Jul 2020
HOLO! HOLO! HOLO! HOLO! HOLO!
DOESN'T SHE HAVE THE MOST CUTEST FACE EVER

May 14, 2021 4:31 PM

May 2021
Holo is pretty cute and cool. She can be bit needy, but the comedic back and forth between her and Lawrence is terrific.

Futari_no_Ossan said:
PiyushSan said:

Haha I knew I wasn't the only one who thought this. It's quite obvious it's hinting at this. I don't believe like some kind of bestiality sort of stuff, but the giant wolf, transformed into his human form. I agree her avoiding the question and the scene being off screen adds to this
May 14, 2021 6:10 PM

Jul 2020
@Remrichu

THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN. AND YOU JUST LAUGH THAT IT DID HAPPEN?!

AND HOLO IS NOT NEEDY. SHE IS INDEPENDENT, BUT SHE ALSO LIKES TO BE TAKEN CARE OF AS WELL.
May 14, 2021 6:18 PM

May 2021
HoloisHolo said:
@Remrichu

THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN. AND YOU JUST LAUGH THAT IT DID HAPPEN?!

AND HOLO IS NOT NEEDY. SHE IS INDEPENDENT, BUT SHE ALSO LIKES TO BE TAKEN CARE OF AS WELL.

Bruh calm down, it's just an anime. And looking at this thread I'm clearly not the only who thinks Holo got fucked in that scene which is why I brought it up.
May 14, 2021 6:58 PM

Jul 2020
@Remrichu

No it's not it's HOLO! AND DON'T YOU FUCKING SAY THAT ABOUT HOLO! Plus what does this have to do with "What are you thoughts on Holo?"

And if you read what I said on this page, I show that nothing of that sorts happened.
May 14, 2021 7:15 PM

May 2021
Are you serious right now? lol I guess you are since you are weirdly obsessed with Holo.
It's just my opinion dude. And again I brought it up cause other people mentioned it.

And ok I'll bite, looking back at what you said it sure does not seem like she just conceded and nothing happens as you said. Firstly, The scene is quite off screen. Why would something such as Holo doing "Dogeza" be so secretive. And she even does not want to talk about what happened afterwards when Lawrence says "Don't tell me you did that in front of them." To counter your point, the anime does not even show Holo doing "Dogeza" but instead she is on her knees but upright rather than bowing down. It's pretty suspect to have such a build up of a scene with the viewer being unsure as to what happened over something such as "Dogeza." And dude your point about Holo having her clothes still on, you do realize she can take them off lol

RemrichuMay 14, 2021 8:57 PM
May 14, 2021 7:37 PM

Jul 2020
@Remrichu

I love Holo so what, you clearly love Rem and yet I don't say you're weirdly obsessed. It doesn't mean that happened, you are just interpreting it that way. Ok I was wrong about the Dogeza being clearly shown in the anime, but whatever it can still mean the same thing. And clearly Holo did have her clothes on cause all 3 LN and Manga and anime highlight Holo having dirt on the knees of her pants.
May 14, 2021 8:01 PM

May 2021
I love Rem as a character not in love with her like you are with Holo

Again the fact we don't know what really happened and that it's left up to interpretation, this kind of shit usually hints at something else happening. And in this case your waifu got rap*d. Once again dude when you think about it in a real sense, her pants can just get pulled down. Plus your Light Novel argument doesn't hold true when again we're unsure as to what really happened. Read the part about the arms and scratches on her.
May 14, 2021 8:11 PM

Jul 2020
@Remrichu
DONT YOU EVER TALK ABOUT HOLO LIKE THAT! STOP SAYING THIS SHIT HAPPENED TO HER CAUSE IT DIDNT!
May 14, 2021 9:59 PM

May 2021
Wow man. Again it's just an opinion on what I think happened. Go look it up and other people have asked and thought the same thing. And I see you didn't answer my question

RemrichuMay 14, 2021 10:04 PM
May 14, 2021 11:04 PM

Jul 2020
@Remrichu

I don't care what y'all think, and it's not what you know it's what you can prove. And in pertaining to this junk, it's still off topic from the topic of this thread
HoloisHoloMay 15, 2021 12:02 AM
May 15, 2021 1:45 PM

May 2021
Fuck are you serious. The topic is what are your thoughts on Holo. And as for my thoughts

Your Holo coming back with tears and looking at the Light Novel, her arms and legs covered in scratches, the two put together does not indicate simply bowing and begging to be allowed a safe passage. Maybe it is as innocent as bowing and submitting, but we are still unsure as to what happened in all three medias of the story. So why is something so innocent, so secretive? Also you say she would've kicked all their asses. Yeah I doubt that since there were a multitude of wolves around.

Furthermore, you claim her anger was from her pride being hurt, my ass, conceding as you say, would not send her down the emotional spiral we see and read. Taking the high road does not incite that kind of reaction out of someone. Face it, Holo not saying what really happened and in anger with tears, the description in the Light Novel, the off-screen approach to the scene in the anime, that demi-god Wolf saw Holo in human form infringe on his territory and saw this as a chance to boast in front of those smaller wolves and fulfill his crude pride. Relating back to what Holo says about younger wolves how they prize cheap bluster and crude pride. Your Holo got on her kness just like in anime which of course highlights the dirt on them, then what we do not see is that wolf changing into human form and fucking her in exchange for letting them go.

Again just my thoughts on Holo like the title says lol
May 15, 2021 2:23 PM

Jul 2020
@Remrichu

Get the fuck out of here with that shit. All in your imagination and meaningless.
HoloisHoloMay 15, 2021 2:27 PM
May 15, 2021 2:59 PM

May 2021
Lol here's the thing man. I would not care if you just let me speak my mind, but the fact you feel the need to essentially censor me if you will, is kind of annoying.

You do realize there are stories were stuff happens that we do not see but it is hinted that certain events happened. With the dramatic build up of this scene and off-screen take of what we see and don't see happening with Holo and the demi-god wolf, is again something sexual happened. The fact many people think this and have asked this question, I believe thereby goes to show you that it did happen and was the original intent behind this scene in the Light Novel and translation into the anime.

There is serious cuck vibes to this story. Lawrence thought something happened to her when she was captured by the church and he did think something sexual since he concluded her reaction was not like that of women in raided villages. Then the whole arc with Amarti. She was groped by that monk when they were searched in one of the later Light Novels lol. And her little adventure with that demi-god bird in the Hilde arc, in which Lawrence thought she fell for him lol. So who's to say that the Wolf did not change into a human and had his way with her.
May 15, 2021 3:02 PM
Aug 2020
HoloisHolo said:
What do y'all think of Holo

To be honest looking to see if there's any other big Holo fans

Holo is best girl and you have good taste
May 15, 2021 3:54 PM

Jul 2020
DaddyDonovan said:
HoloisHolo said:
What do y'all think of Holo

To be honest looking to see if there's any other big Holo fans

Holo is best girl and you have good taste

Thank you; Holo appreciates this very much

May 15, 2021 3:58 PM

Jul 2020
@Remrichu

I'm censoring you cause your opinion is shit. Nothing happened with Holo in jail, nothing happened with Amarti she played him for a fool, the bird Louis was just Holo making Lawrence jealous as a joke. And the monk can fuck right off. STOP TALKING ABOUT HOLO LIKE THIS!
May 15, 2021 5:47 PM

May 2021
You're just mad cause the wolf changed into his human form and fucked your Holo lol. The fact you will not answer any of my points goes to show that you are even pondering this thought and are realizing it :p
Spice and Wolf is clearly not a completely innocent story, as we have clearly established from other parts in the story.

Now let's say Spice and Wolf was meant for mature and real-world themes instead of a PG-13 rating audience. No beating around the bush. Remember in the anime part were they free her from the church. And that guy walks in and has a smirk on his face. Now it turns out he was part of the company that helps free Holo, but that thought we're left with before it cuts to the next scene lol am I right. In a real-world scenario Holo definitely would've been fucked by one or more of those guards from the church lol.

Remember with Amarti when they spent the day together. Lawrence comes back in the evening to see she's not back yet because Holo and him went to dinner together. Holo came back drunk and went straight to bed. Given the reputation that Amarti has as a player, and Holo was drunk, she definitely would have let her guard down. In a real-world scenario, Holo definitely blew him LOL. Assuming she were to have to hide her tail, but if that didn't matter and he didn't care she was part wolf, she definitely got smashed lol.

And her adventure with Louis in the Hilde arc, come on man they spent a week together lol. Holo found herself quite smitten with his abilities, referred to Louis by his name. Two things Holo doesn't usually do as said by Lawrence, refer to people by their names and be complimentary of others. Two things she did to Louis. So yeah real-world scenario, they did some smashing lol.

But anyways, to give you a better idea on what went down with Holo and the wolves, she got on her knees in front the big wolf, begged for safe passage. As shown by your point on her knees being dirty that you try to use to make it seem it did not happen :p The wolf does not want to be made to look weak in front of his wolf minions. So he changes into his human form and fucks Holo in front the wolves. Which is how she got the scratches on her arms and legs in the Light Novel. And why Holo gets sent to an emotional spiral when she returns. Clear enough for you lol
May 15, 2021 7:54 PM

Jul 2020
@Remrichu SHUT UP! JUST SHUT UP! SHUT UP AND STOP TALKING ABOUT HOLO YOU DON'T TALK ABOUT HOLO LIKE THIS. STOP FUCKING TALKING TO ME AND SHUT UP AND GET OUT. YOU ARE A DISGRACE AND SHOULD BE BANNED FROM WATCHING HOLO. SO SHUT UP
May 16, 2021 4:02 PM

May 2021
Lol wow man weirdd
May 22, 2021 11:18 PM
Jan 2021
I've just started watching spice and wolf(im still at ep 7) and holo is an s tier waifu i really love him he's probably the only waifu that i really love that have cat ears or should i say wolf ears(aka demi human) just another push and holo might be one of my favorite waifu of all time
May 23, 2021 12:58 PM

Jul 2020
Angel_crush1 said:
I've just started watching spice and wolf(im still at ep 7) and holo is an s tier waifu i really love him he's probably the only waifu that i really love that have cat ears or should i say wolf ears(aka demi human) just another push and holo might be one of my favorite waifu of all time

Yes Holo is the Greatest of All Time

May 25, 2021 10:33 AM

Oct 2018
Remrichu said:
You're just mad cause the wolf changed into his human form and fucked your Holo lol. The fact you will not answer any of my points goes to show that you are even pondering this thought and are realizing it :p
Spice and Wolf is clearly not a completely innocent story, as we have clearly established from other parts in the story.

Now let's say Spice and Wolf was meant for mature and real-world themes instead of a PG-13 rating audience. No beating around the bush. Remember in the anime part were they free her from the church. And that guy walks in and has a smirk on his face. Now it turns out he was part of the company that helps free Holo, but that thought we're left with before it cuts to the next scene lol am I right. In a real-world scenario Holo definitely would've been fucked by one or more of those guards from the church lol.

Remember with Amarti when they spent the day together. Lawrence comes back in the evening to see she's not back yet because Holo and him went to dinner together. Holo came back drunk and went straight to bed. Given the reputation that Amarti has as a player, and Holo was drunk, she definitely would have let her guard down. In a real-world scenario, Holo definitely blew him LOL. Assuming she were to have to hide her tail, but if that didn't matter and he didn't care she was part wolf, she definitely got smashed lol.

And her adventure with Louis in the Hilde arc, come on man they spent a week together lol. Holo found herself quite smitten with his abilities, referred to Louis by his name. Two things Holo doesn't usually do as said by Lawrence, refer to people by their names and be complimentary of others. Two things she did to Louis. So yeah real-world scenario, they did some smashing lol.

But anyways, to give you a better idea on what went down with Holo and the wolves, she got on her knees in front the big wolf, begged for safe passage. As shown by your point on her knees being dirty that you try to use to make it seem it did not happen :p The wolf does not want to be made to look weak in front of his wolf minions. So he changes into his human form and fucks Holo in front the wolves. Which is how she got the scratches on her arms and legs in the Light Novel. And why Holo gets sent to an emotional spiral when she returns. Clear enough for you lol
Ummm WTF is your point lol, everything you’ve written in this thread is straight trollin, you need to get a life or some friends instead of bugging people about fictional characters they enjoy stories about lol
May 25, 2021 2:56 PM

Jul 2020
@MKSTEEL

Thank you! So stupid and annoying and dumb. Who would write shit like that
May 25, 2021 3:33 PM

Oct 2018
HoloisHolo said:
@MKSTEEL

Thank you! So stupid and annoying and dumb. Who would write shit like that
A petty forum troll like this particular person LOL
May 25, 2021 5:11 PM

Jul 2020
@MKSTEEL

Lol yeah, an asshole and dick move. Get out of here with these fringe theories and NEVER TALK ABOUT HOLO LIKE THAT
May 25, 2021 6:01 PM

Oct 2018
HoloisHolo said:
@MKSTEEL

Lol yeah, an asshole and dick move. Get out of here with these fringe theories and NEVER TALK ABOUT HOLO LIKE THAT
The outrage is understandable seeing your signature pic, seeing my signature pic you would understand me busting someone’s chops if they were ragging about Belldandy needlessly like that lol
May 25, 2021 6:06 PM
Jul 2018
A cute wolf girl. Clingy = satisfaction
May 25, 2021 6:54 PM

Jul 2020
MKSTEEL said:
HoloisHolo said:
@MKSTEEL

The outrage is understandable seeing your signature pic, seeing my signature pic you would understand me busting someone’s chops if they were ragging about Belldandy needlessly like that lol

Haha yeah anybody who makes fun of our waifus is gonna get a talking to

May 25, 2021 6:55 PM

Feb 2018
Me too, i don't remember her but she's so sexy and cute.... Especially those ears.
May 25, 2021 7:22 PM

Oct 2018
Syureria said:
Me too, i don't remember her but she's so sexy and cute.... Especially those ears.
I like her regal bearing, she’s got a lot of self confidence, and it’s very endearing. But still she adores Lawrence despite her haughtiness at times, because she knows he’s a good person, unlike a lot of her experiences with humans in her world.
May 25, 2021 7:23 PM

Oct 2018
HoloisHolo said:
MKSTEEL said:

Haha yeah anybody who makes fun of our waifus is gonna get a talking to

Succinctly put my good sir!
Jul 22, 2021 7:09 AM
Aug 2018
Am I the only one that think that holo look more like a fox than a wolf
Living in a middle of a ruined world
Jul 22, 2021 1:33 PM

Jul 2020
MountainOfIrony said:
Am I the only one that think that holo look more like a fox than a wolf

You are banished from The Holoist Society
Aug 6, 2021 11:21 AM

Jul 2020
MY FELLOW HOLOISTS. HOLO IS BEING CENSORED. OUR NATION AND OUR IDEOLOGY IS BEING WELCOMED BY PEOPLE OF OTHER CLUBS, BUT IT IS THE ELITES OF EACH OF THOSE CLUBS THAT SEE US AS A THREAT AND ARE CENSORING HOLO. WE NEED TO RISE UP AND CONTINUE THE FIGHT FOR OUR BELOVED WISEWOLF. SO THAT EVERYONE WILL HAVE THE FREEDOM TO EXPRESS THEIR LOVE FOR HOLO OPENLY WITHOUT BEING JUDGED OR CENSORED.

Aug 6, 2021 11:23 AM
Jul 2018
A mischivious whore that has no morals and is a demon in desguise. 6/10.
Aug 6, 2021 11:30 AM

Jul 2020
Nick-Knight said:

Who are you to say that when Emilia was such a shitty ass choice over Rem cause Subaru is a fucking idiot
Aug 6, 2021 11:47 AM
Jul 2018
HoloisHolo said:
Nick-Knight said:

Who are you to say that when Emilia was such a shitty ass choice over Rem cause Subaru is a fucking idiot

Emilia is a flawless queen and has the world to her kness due to her kindess, selflessness and emotional strenght. I like both Rem and Emilia but Subaru would obiviously choose a beautiful, relisient and traditionally submissive elf like Lia instead of Remu. But if it is good for you to know Re:0 becomes pretty much a love triangle between the three of them later on in the Web Novels through Barusu's narration. I took a break form the novels due to this horrible writing choice but it would be enough to suffice the resident Remfans out there.
Aug 6, 2021 11:52 AM

Feb 2020
What's not to love about Holo she's by far one best characters in anime and one of my favorites. Loved the anime so much I actually started to read the light novel series and I'm in the middle of the manga series. Would love for a reboot or a 3rd season.
Aug 6, 2021 12:08 PM

Jul 2020
Nick-Knight said:
HoloisHolo said:

Emilia is a flawless queen and has the world to her kness due to her kindess, selflessness and emotional strenght. I like both Rem and Emilia but Subaru would obiviously choose a beautiful, relisient and traditionally submissive elf like Lia instead of Remu. But if it is good for you to know Re:0 becomes pretty much a love triangle between the three of them later on in the Web Novels through Barusu's narration. I took a break form the novels due to this horrible writing choice but it would be enough to suffice the resident Remfans out there.

I'm not saying Emilia is a bad character, I like Emilia, but it wasn't till season 2 that you really see Emilia shine

Also, YOU'RE BANNED FROM THE HOLOIST SOCIETY, CAUSE YOU DON'T TALK ABOUT HOLO LIKE THAT
Aug 6, 2021 12:10 PM

Jul 2020
CyborgSaber said:
What's not to love about Holo she's by far one best characters in anime and one of my favorites. Loved the anime so much I actually started to read the light novel series and I'm in the middle of the manga series. Would love for a reboot or a 3rd season.

I see you're a very intelligent person, appreciate the comment on our beloved Wisewolf

Also would you like to Join our Holo club
Aug 6, 2021 12:12 PM
Jul 2018
HoloisHolo said:
Nick-Knight said:

I'm not saying Emilia is a bad character, I like Emilia, but it wasn't till season 2 that you really see Emilia shine

Also, YOU'RE BANNED FROM THE HOLOIST SOCIETY, CAUSE YOU DON'T TALK ABOUT HOLO LIKE THAT

Maybe I shoudn't have called her a "whore" I'm really sorry for that but her morals are loose and she scams everyone she sees along the way and the fact that shes a demonic entity that is worshipped like a goddess is canon so there's nothing I can do about it. Also my ears.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ookami to Koushinryou Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

cyruz - Jan 16, 2008

146 by GooseHybrid »»
Apr 17, 10:00 AM

» Vintage over modernity

JustSomeone15 - Apr 10

31 by Chronoes »»
Apr 17, 1:29 AM

Poll: » Ookami to Koushinryou Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

8GaugeBrett - Mar 25, 2008

319 by BetaMaleUltra »»
Apr 16, 4:20 AM

Poll: » Ookami to Koushinryou Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

8GaugeBrett - Mar 6, 2008

154 by BetaMaleUltra »»
Apr 9, 4:01 PM

Poll: » Ookami to Koushinryou Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Asako - Feb 19, 2008

153 by BetaMaleUltra »»
Apr 4, 4:32 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.