Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
May 4, 2021 2:45 PM
Jul 2018
Rei_Libris said:
Last episode was good but doesn't make up for the average season.

I largely feel the same way. I can’t even specially point out what it was, but *something* just felt off this season, like it wasn’t really able to really recapture the magic of previous seasons. I’m aware they got a different composer in which might have contributed, but even then it just felt like the comedic timing wasn’t quite there even if there were individual moments that still shone through, and the focus on side characters over the main cast didn’t help either.

Makes me think that maybe it just came down to having already adapted the best stuff of the series. There were a lot of moments that felt like variations on things we’ve already seen but without the impact of those previous moments.
May 15, 2021 10:52 PM

Oct 2008
Was a bit slow but a good season overall. Beautiful backgrounds and a very relaxing watch.
May 16, 2021 8:11 AM

Aug 2018
Congratulation on the graduation Suguru :( we'll miss your golden voice. If it's wasn't from him, we won't have any Okinawa movie :(
May 22, 2021 4:21 PM

Nov 2016
What poor graduation xD

Great extra wholesome finale. I hope we see Renge as a middle school senpai one day.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 27, 2021 11:24 PM
Dec 2019
A beautiful show, really pulls you back. I don’t know how a sol topped lucky star but it happened. Art, music, even story and especially characters. Its been fun, it really has
Wataru doesn't care about the genuine thing
May 31, 2021 5:06 PM

Jul 2020
Just finished S3 after a two-day Non Non Biyori marathon, including the movie. I love this series on all kinds of levels. This, to me, is what slice-of-life anime is supposed to be. Laid-back, simple, no-drama, great characters, easy-pacing, hilarious, and yes F-U-N to watch.

Keeping the fingers crossed for a S4. :)
Jun 4, 2021 7:51 PM

Feb 2014
Well, that is it folks. A good cozy anime.

Accordingly to a few sources, seems like the anime adapts up until chapter 120.

The manga ends at chapter 125 (probably counting the extras, if they really exist). So I guess that is the end for real.

Thanks Non Non Biyori, I bet we will still cross paths here and then in this anime world.
TechOtakuJun 4, 2021 8:00 PM
Jun 4, 2021 10:40 PM
Aug 2017
And the Cycle continues! One of the best SoL anime I’ve seen, blessed show!!!. I want more of this but i heard this was the last chapter from the manga? Not sure doe but if it really is, it was a good way to end it.
Jun 6, 2021 10:20 PM

Sep 2020
Hope it's not the end, but if that's so, then I must say I'm so happy! Let the tears of joy flow.
Jun 20, 2021 12:20 PM

Sep 2014
Time to say goodbye to one of my all-time favorites.

Jun 27, 2021 1:09 AM
Demon of Hatred

Feb 2015
I was little skeptical going into this season since it's been about 3-4 years since NNB Vacation aired but damn 3 minutes into the first episode and this was clearly shaping up to be one of the most memorable shows. And finally, having watched the final episode of Nonstop, NNB has cemented itself as one of the best SoL shows I will ever watch.

Ah, I hope that we will get another season of this masterpiece. Until then, the girls will be thoroughly missed.

AotY 2021, easily. Nothing that has aired this year comes remotely close. This show is one of the reasons why Anime is still such a great medium.

"Life is too bitter, so coffee, at least should be sweet..." - Hikigaya Hachiman (Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatte Iru)
Jul 2, 2021 5:35 PM

Apr 2019
Very good finish. This episode was emotional. Now it's just hope they produce another season.
Jul 3, 2021 12:12 AM

Feb 2021
A truly touching ending to one of the most laid back, heartfelt anime series I've seen yet. Everything about it just felt right and positive. I will really miss this series. Doesn't sound like we'll get a sequel, but I'd take more NNB any chance I could at this point. Either way, it was a great ride.
Jul 15, 2021 8:19 PM

Feb 2018
An amazing graduation, byeee MC lol
Aug 8, 2021 10:44 AM

Aug 2018
Akane somehow is relaxed with Hikage instantly.. Even if it's their first introduction..
Overall anime was nice.. Relaxing landscapes.. And characters are great as they were before.. ;P
Sep 20, 2021 3:43 AM
Sep 2021
Still waiting for the last season bruh
Sep 21, 2021 5:38 AM

Jul 2012
That "Nyanpasu" moment.. And the 12th episode really bring back the old memories about Non Non Biyori.. šŸ˜¢ *tears of joy*

Oct 10, 2021 6:07 AM

Sep 2018
The episode was supposed to appear melancholy and a bit sad, but the director managed to do a half miracle, giving a lot in a short time: the first part was what was expected from the previews of the previous episode, but then there was a whole development that led to understand how everything is in motion starting from the context that takes a new shape and how positive a small community is about being one. Nice to see how Shiori's character does not turn out to be just an addition to make numbers or to change the subject, but enriches the story in every sense. And how the narrative gives us a small indication of how the situation of all the characters and their roles evolves throughout the story. I can't wait for this anime to return with new stories. Excellent this season that does not deny expectations and carries on the story that has stood still in the first season. Excellent graphics quality and animations. The dress does not make the monk, as they say in our country, but it makes the difference, if you look at the character of Kazuho at the graduation ceremony. Who knows if little Kasumi will grow up soon to the delight of us supporters of the anime series, and will become part of Renge's gaming friends and companions.

8.5/10
Nov 28, 2021 1:49 PM

May 2021
Its sad that there probably won't be a sequel
Inhales oxygen
Jan 24, 2022 2:46 AM

Sep 2020
One of the best Slice of Life and CGDCT anime series I watched.
The soundtrack fits the ambiance of the anime. This series makes me so nostalgic of country life. And the sceneries are topnotched. Glad to see everyone starting the new chapters of their lives. Im gonna miss them.
it’s never too late for life ... to go horribly wrong. . . afff~
Mar 20, 2022 2:34 PM

Mar 2019
Nice job with the graduation song, it definitely made me sad.

Another amazing ending to a NNB season but ouch, this one hit harder since a new school year has actually begun. Seeing Suguru go to high school alone, looking outside the window felt so bad and then Konomi going to university :(

Seeing Renge react to the newborn was so funny.

No idea if there will be a 4th season but I don't know if I want it or not because I don't want to see them aging up more, I definitely don't want to see Komari going away.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Mar 21, 2022 3:59 PM

Sep 2018
I think easily the funniest season of the lot so far, had some great laughs, especially Renge walking the toad XD. Maybe not as emotional as the previous season, but still had it's moments.

A strong, fun cast of main and supporting characters, their relationships are always great to watch. Thought we would finally here Nii-chan speak in his graduation ceremony or even when they were thanking him outside, what a tease lol.

10/10 for me, just might be the greatest slice of life series for me, possibly because it's so easy to relate with at times.
Apr 2, 2022 1:44 PM

Jan 2013
Non Non Biyori is always there just make you relax and just enjoy it what it is.
Fantastic season.
Apr 4, 2022 8:22 AM

Apr 2011
Time sure flies. Megane bro graduates (its funny how he performs the piano on his own gradaution), The other girls grew a bit older, Konomi is now in university, and Shiori enrolls in the same school as them and joins the crew. It was fun seeing them having fun sliding on the hill, playing again for one last time.

I was happy this gets a 3rd season, but once again sad that its over again. Took a lot longer to finish this, but it was enjoyable to watch.

I'm going to miss them.
May 30, 2022 10:43 AM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Another great final episode for a great season of Non Non Biyori. We finally got to see Suguru graduate, we got some fun cardboard racing lol, Shiori’s little sister was born (I didn’t expect this at all honestly lol) and we finally got to witness time move on with Suguru going to Highschool, Konomi going to college, and the rest of the girls moving up a grade together. It was a fantastic way to end this great 3rd season.

What a ride this show has been, I think this is without a doubt one of my all time favorite SoLs and one of my favorite anime series ever. When I think about things like the countryside setting paired with the amazing art, all the cute characters like Renge, Natsumi, Komari and Hotaru, as well as all the side characters that bring a lot to the show themselves, and the ost adding a very good mood, all of these things are what makes Non Non Biyori special to me. I also can’t forget the way the next-time segments are, being on a TV in the background, it gives me a nostalgic feeling. This is both one of the most relaxing and hilarious shows I’ve seen, it’s a very good combo and I always found this to be one of the best shows to chill out to at the end of a day.

Nonstop in particular brought a lot to the series, bringing in new side characters like Shiori and Akane made for a nice change of pace and made me appreciate characters like Konomi more, as well as giving us some more hilarious and cute Renge bits. The OP and EDs this season were also on par with the first two seasons, I think the OP might be my favorite of the three. I think this season carried the torch left by Repeat perfectly, and is a fantastic end to the series if there’s never a continuation, I’d definitely watch a Season 4 but I’m also okay with this being the end. I’m gonna miss this series a ton, Renge and the gang were just too much fun. I’ll be hitting the OVA soon, but for now this is goodbye to an amazing SoL series.

And a last footnote, I wish I coulda been here during Winter 2021 as it aired but I didn’t get into the series until this year. I’m glad to have finally watched it tho.
TheColonel76May 31, 2022 5:52 AM
Oct 10, 2022 9:49 PM
Jul 2021
Some of the highest highs and lowest lows in the entire franchise can be found in this season. A mixed bag for me. Season 1 and 2 are such treasured memories for me, but I am not so sure about S3.
Nov 6, 2022 12:59 AM
Oct 2021
gooooooood ep.......
Dec 21, 2022 11:22 PM

Aug 2019
what a great series this was and im really sad its over. im not sure how much the anime has adapted of the manga but i feel like there isnt enough for another season could be totally wrong though.
im not usually all too into slice of life but this was such a cute and fun experience every episode. the whole cast was likeable and renge is definetly one of my favorite characters of all time. this whole series has also become one of my favorites.

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 14, 2023 11:29 AM

Apr 2013
Lot of stuff happened this episode, onii-san graduated and Shiori got a little sister. Also pretty much all characters were present, fitting for a last episode.

Non Non Biyori never disappoints, it's still as cute and soothing as it was in the first season. I love all characters in this show and I'm looking forward to the OVA. 8/10
Jul 24, 2023 5:56 AM

Aug 2022
10/10 pls new season...
Mar 11, 11:24 AM
Jun 2016
Yeah, tbh Suguru doesn't appear that much so the intro doesn't feel emotional enough. Although not sure if they were exactly going for an emotional intro?

The Miyauchi family has a cat? Unless if they just let strays in occasionally?

I think this is the first time we see the gang go to school with their teacher.

Interesting plot developments. But damn, next up is an OVA and not sure if we'd get another season. I feel like this season finale could have been more but I'm happy with what we've got. Still, I honestly want more.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Non Non Biyori Nonstop Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 14, 2021

61 by S_k_Roy »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Non Non Biyori Nonstop Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 7, 2021

64 by S_k_Roy »»
Apr 14, 1:57 AM

Poll: » Non Non Biyori Nonstop Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2021

92 by Mat2468xk »»
Mar 6, 9:30 AM

Poll: » Non Non Biyori Nonstop Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2021

80 by Mat2468xk »»
Mar 5, 11:14 AM

Poll: » Non Non Biyori Nonstop Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2021

51 by Mat2468xk »»
Mar 4, 10:44 AM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.