Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Do people really not like this just because they don’t understand the ending?

New
Mar 26, 2021 11:19 PM
Nov 2020
I watched this recently, but I’ve noticed a lot of hate because the ending was confusing. I really like the ending I think it was so cool and explained a lot.
Mar 27, 2021 6:53 AM

Feb 2021
I think a lot of people didn't like it because it was very different compared to the rest of the anime, i personally liked it but i can't say it wasn't weird. But the thing i can't understand is why so much people hate this anime, it is very good compared to some other animes like SAO and Your Name that are overrated asf
Anime is love. Anime is life.
Mar 27, 2021 9:14 AM
Jun 2020
I personally dont like it cuz I hate Yuki and Yuno
Mar 27, 2021 10:35 AM
Nov 2020
The beginning (first 3 episodes) was the only good part to me. Everything just went downhill and got stupider from there. The ending wasn’t the worst part, but think about it like this. You’re on some “got talent show” and you start your song off really nicely. Then you start shitting on stage start throwing the shit at the judges. And then you pull your pants up and start singing again like nothing happened. Yea you started and ended well, but there’s shit every where. It’s literally a shit show. People are gonna forget that you did good when you weren’t throwing shit and will only remember that.
Mar 27, 2021 10:36 AM
Feb 2021
I personally loved this anime. It is one of my favorites.
Mar 27, 2021 10:41 AM

Aug 2020
no, it's been quite a while since I watched this so I can't go into a ton of detail, but the entire show was just pretty mid, with yuki being one of the least likeable mcs I think I've ever seen tbh
Call me Ren
Mar 27, 2021 11:46 AM
Jan 2014
A few things in this show made it go from great to mediocre for me, first was how useless Deus Ex the god of time and space was considering he didn’t even make the damn diaries he literally couldn’t do anything. The second part was everyone including the police knew about the bodies at Yuno’s house and were just like meh whatever. But I think the worst part is Yuno had no character development and I don’t really get the ending as to why Juno from universe 3 is thinking about Yukiteru without her memories it just seemed a bit forced for a happy ending.
Mar 27, 2021 12:06 PM
Jan 2021
I believe many people hate this anime for many reasons. That being the main characters being annoying, the narrative making no sense, poor cg or simply the fact that it’s classified as edgy. Although I haven’t watched the show yet so I can’t comment on if this is true, but this is just what I’ve heard.
Mar 27, 2021 1:39 PM
Oct 2020
Yeah thats what I think. I loved the ending and I think it was the best way to end the story. Same thing with Darling in the Franxx; I think that most people dont like it because of the ending but I think it was the best way to end it
Mar 27, 2021 3:07 PM

Oct 2020
I dont really like the show that much because of those really unlikeable main characters especially Yuki is soooo anoying god.
But i remember when I first watched the show the ending surprised me and made my Impression of the show better then it actually should have been.
So imo the ending is better then the rest of the show ^^
Mar 27, 2021 5:16 PM
Oct 2019
I don't think so, just because Evangelion also has a confusing ending, and everyone likes it.So it doesn't justify ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
P.S I love them both
Mar 29, 2021 2:19 AM
Feb 2019
Watch the OVA, it makes more sense if you find the end confusing
Mar 31, 2021 4:03 AM
Sep 2020
Just finished it now playing the last 6-7 episodes on 1.5x speed lol!(cz i don't like dropping any series). Horrible anime specially for the main characters and ending! 'Yukki yukki' I cant get rid of this sound from my head 😤
Anyway gave 2 ratings for Minene & Akise
Mar 31, 2021 4:48 AM
Jul 2020
I just hate the characters, not bcz of the ending tho
Apr 4, 2021 12:13 PM

Oct 2020
A lot of people hate Yuki and Yuno to a lesser extent and they're the mcs. That's the main reason
KaiserHamuel said:
The whole show is horrendously bad. Not a single likable or human character. The whole show is just a 12 year olds fantasy story. I thought the ending was the best bit since the torture was finally over.

That’s just my opinion anyway.
Actually , I would say Yukiteru was pretty close to a real 14 yo as far as anime can go tbh.
Apr 9, 2021 6:26 PM
Mar 2021
I personally hate Mirai Nikki.It's not just because of the ending that is poorly delivered and very confusing,but the way the story progressed too. To be honest,I have no problem dealing with the first episodes,as the premise of the story seemed interesting(but at the same time surreal). But after that,it goes downhill and even more downhill,to the point where the scenes and the characters' actions didn't make sense anymore. Also,to get it straight,Amano Yukiteru is the dumbest,clumsy,and the most annoying character I've ever seen in my entire lidfe as an anime fan,his actions were so meaningless and infuriating.In the latter part of the series,he suddenly have the guts to kill someone,and without a moment's hesitation if i may emphasize,for the sake of saving them(which was a blatant lie that he believed was true),while in the first few episodes he's completely useless and scared to do something terrible to others,it was too sudden I wouldn't even call it a character development,because it is straight up nonsense and unbelievable. Then there's the self-proclaimed 'god' Deus,who couldn't even do a single useful thing to humanity but to burden it,he's a god,but his time was supposed to be running out,and it wasn't even explained in details as to why. In the final episodes of the anime,there are more unnecessary and confusing twists that were added,like paralel worlds,flying characters,yuno apparently baecame the god of the first world,and it all doesn't make sense. I wonder why many people have taken a liking to this show,but I guess it's more on personal preferences so I wouldn't have a say to that matter. My overall rating for this show was 1.
ZeniscientApr 9, 2021 6:44 PM
Apr 26, 2021 8:32 AM
Dec 2020
Mah, I'm kinda late to say this but I hate the unrealistic situation. Mah there's a big difference between non fiction-fiction and being realistic right?
Gaaah if you'll watch again and look for, "how could this happen possibly happen?" things like a child ordering a freaking dangerous gas, and delivery boy letting the child give it when he could possibly know that it is a dangerous goods. Or how she casually make bombs or aahhh so it's just so many. But I really like the ending. It's witty even the lore of the names (Roman gods). Its just some unrealistic situation happen to this and made me, lower the grade of thisszzz

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

May 13, 2021 12:40 PM
Dec 2020
Omaha71 said:
I personally dont like it cuz I hate Yuki and Yuno
perfection in a sentence
May 13, 2021 12:49 PM
Dec 2017
well theres also the yandere fetish and also yuki being annnoying as other reasons as well.

More topics from this board

» Animes like Mirai Nikki?

Rovy62815 - Today

21 by Nerdbility »»
20 minutes ago

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 19, 2012

305 by Salty_Cookie »»
Yesterday, 5:23 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Oct 16, 2011

364 by Konyalianimekizi »»
Apr 20, 1:50 PM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 12, 2012

259 by Salty_Cookie »»
Apr 20, 6:27 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 5, 2012

326 by Salty_Cookie »»
Apr 19, 8:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.