Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (13) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Mar 26, 2021 11:45 AM

Jan 2021
I absolutely love the entirety of this anime. Its just a your classic shounen done right. The fight scene was amazing as always (we got to see yuuji do black flash, and we got some epic Nobara action as well). We also got some comedy in the mix as always which is appreciated especially with the death of the curse wombs. I really like how they brought this arc to a satisfying conclusion while still hyping us up for the next arc.
Overall this has to be one of my favorites, 10/10 (might seem a little high but I really enjoyed every minute of this show)
Mar 26, 2021 11:46 AM

Jun 2020
So with this the season has ended. A great show overall. Other than the Exchange event arc, everything was amazing. Though not much happened, especially in the second half. And yeah, Mahito is a bad main villain. We need someone else.

Plot 7/10
Character 8/10
Sound 7/10
Animation 9/10

Overall 8/10.
Mar 26, 2021 11:47 AM
Jul 2018
Great season overall

Plot:7/10
Character: 9/10
Sound: 9/10
Animation: 10/10
Enjoyment: 9/10
Overall: 9/10
Mar 26, 2021 11:49 AM

Aug 2020
Pretty good season finale is so really hype and hilarious thou. Mappa did a really great job adapting this i hope that they improve more in the next season not only on jjk but in all of there future projects.

TO BE COUNTIE May be another year at worst another years.

AhrumMar 26, 2021 11:53 AM

Sep 2019
It was amazing final episode, I loved the fight. She didn't kill the curse, that was really sweet of her.

The animation was incredible throughout the whole season, I liked the OSTs as well. I loved the art style. I loved both OPs and EDs, OP1>OP2 ED2>ED1 in my opinion. I really liked the characters and their VAs. Its story wasn't the most special thing about Jujutsu Kaisen but I liked it.
May 2020
Krylten said:
Plofchan said:
What were they talking about at the end? Megumi and Nobara were talking about keeping something from Yuuji? And yuuji was talking with sukuna about keeping a secret. I wasn’t following that. Also what was the deal with the drinking party?

They were talking about the fact that when Yuuji ingested the first Sukuna finger, he awoke all the other curses that were linked to Sukuna, which is heavy information.

But doesn’t everyone know this? Who are they keeping it a secret from? The higher ups?
Mar 26, 2021 11:53 AM

Jan 2021
The animation of the last battle was so good (ノ´ з `)ノ
I am very happy with Mappa's work, I enjoyed every episode, my respects
Until they announce the second season, I'm going to start reading the manga xd
9/10
Mar 26, 2021 11:53 AM
Jul 2018
damn this was a really great final episode, amazing fights and stuff and a great satisfying conclusion. so much development for all the characters and had pretty decent story as well. not to mention the absolutely beautiful animation and the wonderful ost as well. those ending scenes were quite nice, cant wait for season 2. overall this anime was really enjoyable, had some ups and downs but overall a 7/10.
Mar 26, 2021 11:54 AM
Oct 2016
Nobara Queen! I Believe in Nobara Supremacy!

Mar 26, 2021 11:55 AM

Apr 2014
Too bad it is over. Guess we need to wait a couple years should a season 2 come about.
Mar 26, 2021 11:58 AM

Oct 2015
Aaah.... that was a very cool final episode.

The fight scene was so good and beautifully animated. Yuuji felt bad after defeating the brothers.
Sukuna just ate the finger out of nowhere which was funny when Megumi told Yuuji not to eat it. Overall very nice season.. I might continue with the manga maybe or just wait if they will do a 2nd season^^
Mar 26, 2021 11:58 AM

Nov 2014
Plofchan said:
Krylten said:

They were talking about the fact that when Yuuji ingested the first Sukuna finger, he awoke all the other curses that were linked to Sukuna, which is heavy information.

But doesn’t everyone know this? Who are they keeping it a secret from? The higher ups?

They're keeping it from each other. Megumi doesn't want Yuji to know that him eating the finger is what caused Sukuna's other fingers to awaken and thus the bridge curse to awaken and start killing all these victims. He knows Yuji would feel guilty about it. While Yuji doesn't want Megumi to know this same thing (they didn't know the other knows it already) because he doesn't want Megumi feeling guilty for not exorcising Yuji back in episode 1 and saving his life afterwards, not to mention Yuji ate the finger to save Megumi back then.

The party talk is just a coverup. After hanging up, Gojo said Utahime is in public so he doesn't know who might be listening in. They're talking about investigating the spy in their midst who leaked their info to the curse spirits. And they're using the party as a disguise to what they're really talking about.
Mar 26, 2021 11:59 AM

Apr 2019
decent final episode, rip those three siblings.

overall pretty meh anime, carried by animation most of the time. liked the episodes with toudou and yuuji, those were really well done.

4/10

Mar 26, 2021 12:00 PM
Wings

Apr 2017
That fight scene was pretty awesome tbh.

It seems that Yuuji and the gang are going to be promoted into first-grade for the next season! I guess that we'll find out what Gojo's secret mission is then, or in the movie.
Mar 26, 2021 12:03 PM

Jan 2017
Welp, I guess that concludes the first season of JJK(I think it's pretty obvious that we'll get a sequel). It was good while it lasted. While the plot may not be the strongest aspect of the show, I gotta say what really turned me on about this show was the god tier animation, this week especially. Props to mappa for that.
Plot - 6/10(Reminds me of Ao no exorcist, nothing too special)
Characters - 5/10(I don't really like the most of them, especially the main trio)
Art - 8.5/10(Quite good actually)
Animation - 10/10(Definitely the best perk of the show)
Overall - 7/10(An average score for an average show)
Mar 26, 2021 12:07 PM

Jan 2019
What a spectacular way to end the season. That fight was cool af and Nobara was amazing.

10/10
Mar 26, 2021 12:10 PM

Jul 2020
9/10, solid fucking show

Mar 26, 2021 12:11 PM
Apr 2020
Amazing ending for an amazing show. Great animation, fluid fights , arguably good mc, good development of side characters, badass moments. Really impressive.
Totally worth AOTY 2020 imo. 9/10 overall (woulda been 10 if the villains were better)
"Who am I ? Where do I come from ? Where am I going ? That's all I want to think about"
-Saikawa Sohei
Mar 26, 2021 12:12 PM

Feb 2016
Goodbye JJK Fridays and AOT Sundays - it was a memorable ride. Hats off to Mappa!
Mar 26, 2021 12:13 PM
Apr 2020
WTF?! THAT WAS AN AWESOME SEASON FINALE!
Nobara is badass af! Nobara and Yuuji's teamwork is so perfect! And Yuuji, Nobara and Megumi were all promoted to first-grade sorcerers! I'm so proud of the three of them. Definitely going to wait for the next season and the movie! Wooooh!

10/10

Haters gonna hate so don't mind them.

Mar 26, 2021 12:14 PM

Mar 2016
a really good season finale. some storylines tied up nicely. OST during the cursed brothers fighting was amazing!

nobara is a bad bitch, but we already all knew that :)

choso looks better in the manga :')

1st grade sorcerers?!

the smooth ending shot of them was sweet too!

nice nice nice

8/10 <3
strawberaetaeMar 26, 2021 12:20 PM

Mar 26, 2021 12:16 PM

Aug 2013
Now this is how you do a final episode (lookin at you Promised Neverland).

The animation in the show was great throughout but I do think there were a few things that kept the show from being my favorite. Overall I'd give it an 8/10.
Mar 26, 2021 12:19 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
"Damn, the Animation" - Me, every episode for the last 24 weeks watching JJK. Seriously, it's incredible how MAPPA mustered up the manpower, talent and time to make such a fine piece of work. Sometimes, you just got to thank the people working behind the scenes and I'm currently in the midst of this gratifying emotion.

On the plot side of things however, the show was just about fine, if I'm to be frankly honest. Character interactions felt meh every now and then but everything else was top-tier.

Not exactly the Kimetsu no Yaiba 2.0 in terms of popularity and buzz but the fact that the show got incredible attention despite airing in the same season(s) as SnK goes to show how special this journey turned out to be.

Hence, a solid 7.5/10 from me.
_MushiRock11_Mar 26, 2021 12:23 PM
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Mar 26, 2021 12:19 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Lol Itadori's speed made Kugisaki's comment irrelevant. I guess even in this world monsters still exist guised in the skin of a human. Kugisaki's sudden game of chicken via resonance really was bold. Kudo's to her for using their blood that they were so proud off against them. While its easy to close your heart when fighting against mindless curses against sentient ones its hard not to feel something after beating them. But the star for that fight was definitely Kugisaki. Looks like the hunt for the traitor is continuing on a gradual pace. But Mei sure has some large payments on her account. With the strong recommendation from Mei and Todo looks like Itadori's team along with the second years are due for promotion. Overall an action packed finale that managed to resolve the fight against the brothers brilliantly while also setting the stage for the sequel thats bound to be coming. Its so nice to see Kugisaki finally get some much needed focus.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 26, 2021 12:20 PM

Jun 2020
Oh my god that was fucking amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! Season finale with a banger of a fight. Kugisaki Nobara is the queen of JJK. The animation & sound direction went OFF

Mahito & co. playing board games was probably more epic than the fight itself.

I loved that scene after when Yuuji & Nobara were talking while walking. Even the subtle detail of Yuuji’s expression was so good. I’m not too familiar with too much of Enoki Junya’s other voice work but I think Yuuji’s character allowed him to show a lot of range. And his “Gomen” before he killed Esou was so good......

L O L Sukuna.........SIKE

What a ride it has been! Can’t wait for the movie & more JJK content. Hopefully there will be a 2nd season, it’s seemingly granted. I will miss the hype of weekly JJK episodes ♡ㅠㅡㅠ♡

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Mar 26, 2021 12:36 PM
May 2020
this is literally battle shonen at its peak, this season had no right to look this good, I imagine every manga reader is fully satisfied.

9/10 for me, not 10 because the story is like 8/10, but when shibuya arc gets adapted in season 2 the internet is about to be broken
Mar 26, 2021 12:37 PM
Jul 2018
Let me just take a little breath bcs oh man this episode was just....i won't even call it amazing bcs fck it deserves more than that. nobara and yuji duo was not something i expected to happen but i'm SO SO happy it did. The teamwork, the expression they made, just WOW... I always loved nobara but this episode made her look soi do sick and she become one my favorite. i don't care this is one my favorite fight of the year alongside yami & asta vs dante. Besides that we also got introduced to another character and wow when i first saw him, i had to paus and i literally stared at him for one whole minute. He just looks so... sexy. I don't like the fact the is with that bastard mahito but i can't wait to see more of him. The other two brothers died and that really made my heart break. i felt so bad for them.

Also is this really the end... what am i gonna do with my life now?? no jjk? meh...i heard there would be a movie but i also want season 2... guess i will go read the manga. at what chapter do i need to start with? pls just don't tell me that i have to start from the begining.
Mar 26, 2021 12:44 PM

Aug 2018
This episode was amazing, I can't wait for the next season/movie/whatever they do. MAPPA are truly gods of animation.
I use Arch, btw.
Mar 26, 2021 12:47 PM

Mar 2016
Even for a cynical guy for me, this show is honestly amazing and easily one of my top 20 favorites. The final clash with Yuuji and Nobara vs the two special curses was crazy. Nobara was practically insane, willing to risk herself while trusting in Yuuji to take care of the rest. That double Black Flash was awesome. That OST, too, holy crap!
Also, Nobara afterwards reassuring Yuuji after the latter asked about how she feels about having to kill people (or things that were originally people), that was pretty nice, too.
Can't wait for s2 in a few years, though at least the prequel film announcements assures me that the JJK project is in full commitment.
Mar 26, 2021 1:02 PM
Jul 2018
minfairys said:
Let me just take a little breath bcs oh man this episode was just....i won't even call it amazing bcs fck it deserves more than that. nobara and yuji duo was not something i expected to happen but i'm SO SO happy it did. The teamwork, the expression they made, just WOW... I always loved nobara but this episode made her look soi do sick and she become one my favorite. i don't care this is one my favorite fight of the year alongside yami & asta vs dante. Besides that we also got introduced to another character and wow when i first saw him, i had to paus and i literally stared at him for one whole minute. He just looks so... sexy. I don't like the fact the is with that bastard mahito but i can't wait to see more of him. The other two brothers died and that really made my heart break. i felt so bad for them.

Also is this really the end... what am i gonna do with my life now?? no jjk? meh...i heard there would be a movie but i also want season 2... guess i will go read the manga. at what chapter do i need to start with? pls just don't tell me that i have to start from the begining.
I think it is chapter 63 or 64, start from there and also read volume 0 before chapter 79.
Mar 26, 2021 1:12 PM
Jul 2018
after watching final episode, in conclusion, I like more generic shounen than others.
Mar 26, 2021 1:14 PM
ダンダダン

Jun 2015
Look the haters are flocking in lol anyway I enjoyed this series since episode 1 it's been a wild ride, I always say no series is a masterpiece even this it's not a masterpiece, but it was enjoyable, and I found a way to enjoy every episode every week I am sataifyed but crave more Jujutsu Kaisen and seeing we're getting Jujutsu Kaisen Manga 0 adapted in movie format this winter is a massive YES from me, so I'll give it a 10/10 from me

Mar 26, 2021 1:15 PM

Dec 2020
This episode was so freaking good!!

Man I'm hyped for the movie

𝐸𝓁 𝒫𝓈𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓃𝑔𝓇𝑜𝑜
Mar 26, 2021 1:17 PM

Nov 2014
Mr_Srijan said:
And yeah, Mahito is a bad main villain. We need someone else.

Mahito isn't the main villain. If you can't tell who's the one pulling the strings then i suggest you rewatch everything.

minfairys said:
Besides that we also got introduced to another character and wow when i first saw him, i had to paus and i literally stared at him for one whole minute. He just looks so... sexy. I don't like the fact the is with that bastard mahito but i can't wait to see more of him. The other two brothers died and that really made my heart break. i felt so bad for them.

If you like Choso already (new villain) you'll love him even more in the manga. Wise decision for deciding to pick up the manga. Start reading from ch64.
Mar 26, 2021 1:17 PM

Mar 2020
It was a good show. 7/10, liked everything about it. Looking forward to the movie.
check out odd taxi
Mar 26, 2021 1:18 PM
ダンダダン

Jun 2015
Dukino said:
Nobara Queen! I Believe in Nobara Supremacy!

This is what Sakura Haruno failed to become lol these shots was just too good I shall join you in Nobara Supremacy

Mar 26, 2021 1:24 PM

Dec 2015
nobara best girllll!!! i'm gonna miss them all so much :(((((
Mar 26, 2021 1:27 PM

Jul 2017
shit some of those Nobara scenes were so badass lol. MAPPA clearly pulled all the stops for this finale

also poor onigiri guy, didn't get nominated for whatever reason to be 1st grade big whooping F

but overall, this was actually pretty enjoyable, I think one thing I loved a lot is the more realist approach with regards to killing and how not everyone can be saved, compared to the more idealistic approach that is usually present. Nice touch

Gojou's bombastic eyes/10
Mar 26, 2021 1:29 PM
May 2020
animejas said:
I hated this show a lot and not going to miss it one bit, but the bot thing is so ridiculous and petty with targeting Re:Zero, Yuru Camp and now this. What's even happening.

Not going to diss you opinion or anything, thats on you, but I do wonder what drives people to finish something they clearly dislike? Why don't you just drop it and move on?

I'm not hating, just being curious.
Mar 26, 2021 1:37 PM

Feb 2015
All these exorcists that are not even 20 years old are so ridiculously overpowered that watching them fight isn't even fun. I was worried JJK would turn like a Dragon Ball shounen when I saw Gojou litterally destroy the volcano jii-chan Curse in the first episodes of the anime, and God was I right. At this rate, in a few episodes they'll probably be powerful enough to destroy the whole planet.

There was no nothing in this anime, except good animation. No interesting protagonists, lame antagonists with zero charisma, no interesting plot and not even tension during the fights, which feels the worst to me. The Junpei arc was the only one where everything didn't feel like a given from the get-go, but unfortunately this good aspect of JJK was short-lived.

In the end, JJK was just an average, boring shounen nekketsu, so 5/10. I won't watch the next season nor the movie.

Nov 2018
Wow this episode was beyond amazing. I got chills seeing Kugisaki and Itadori hit the double black flash. What a great finale to end the season with. A bit disappointed they didn't adapt the second half of chapter 64 with Itadori's old classmate because it was so wholesome but maybe we'll see it in the second season :D I know this show isn't something groundbreaking or never-seen-before but it's a fun action-packed and hilarious show that is just so gosh darn great to watch. I think what made the series for me were the dynamics between the wide cast of characters especially between the main trio. I am really looking forward to the movie and second season :)

Feb 2011
This was great, finally a shounen done right. Nobara supremacy for sure.
Mar 26, 2021 1:40 PM
ダンダダン

Jun 2015
mcbignuts said:
animejas said:
I hated this show a lot and not going to miss it one bit, but the bot thing is so ridiculous and petty with targeting Re:Zero, Yuru Camp and now this. What's even happening.

Not going to diss you opinion or anything, thats on you, but I do wonder what drives people to finish something they clearly dislike? Why don't you just drop it and move on?

I'm not hating, just being curious.

don't bother with people like this because I also find it stupid they don't like it but continue anyway only for them to complain after watching 24 episodes its like they like torturing themselves, watch 3-4 episodes if it's not for you rant and drop it but to stay for weeks end and when season 2 comes they actually come back as well lol

Mar 26, 2021 1:43 PM

Apr 2018
That final fight was freaking amazing with those two brothers. Honestly one of the best animes this season and I cant believe it ended. 10/10 would recommend to watch for people.

Also I cant wait for the movie that they are making.
Mar 26, 2021 1:48 PM

Mar 2017
That battle of Nobara & Yuuji VS The Cursed Brothers was so amazing. It showed just how much talent the first years have and how far they've come as sorcerers in such a short amount of time. They definitely deserve that First Grade promotion!

Loved the way Sukuna just fucking ate the finger right after Fushiguro told Yuuji not to eat it haha It cut right through the tension and brought humor the finale needed.

Overall, I think this is probably the best adaptation of a manga I've ever seen. It took everything that makes the manga great and elevated it times 10 with the high-quality animation, casting and soundtrack. I cannot wait for the Volume 0 movie and I really hope we hear about a season 2 soon!
Mar 26, 2021 1:49 PM
ダンダダン

Jun 2015
EckhartPilgrim said:
All these exorcists that are not even 20 years old are so ridiculously overpowered that watching them fight isn't even fun. I was worried JJK would turn like a Dragon Ball shounen when I saw Gojou litterally destroy the volcano jii-chan Curse in the first episodes of the anime, and God was I right. At this rate, in a few episodes they'll probably be powerful enough to destroy the whole planet.

There was no nothing in this anime, except good animation. No interesting protagonists, lame antagonists with zero charisma, no interesting plot and not even tension during the fights, which feels the worst to me. The Junpei arc was the only one where everything didn't feel like a given from the get-go, but unfortunately this good aspect of JJK was short-lived.

In the end, JJK was just an average, boring shounen nekketsu, so 5/10. I won't watch the next season nor the movie.

You give most animes 5/10 just checked your list, and it seems you clearly don't enjoy anime that much so why continue watching stuff I ask this because you didn't enjoy jjk fair enough, so I presume 5/10 is the score you give to series that you don't like since you won't continue then so why, I am curious?

Mar 26, 2021 1:56 PM

Aug 2017
smh MAL is down so less activity here.

Well, it was one of the best shounen right now, some issues at first but the story and the animation are quite good. 8/10 for the anime.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Mar 26, 2021 1:59 PM
Aug 2020
What a badass finale! Itadori and Nobara were just so fucking cool!

Definitely reading the manga, anyone know what chapter to start with?
Mar 26, 2021 2:06 PM
Jul 2018
wait, kamo noritoshi? isn't that the guy from third year?? what with the old man then? they calling kamo noritoshi. am i missing something
Mar 26, 2021 2:08 PM
Nov 2019
The people rated the episode 1/5 are literally watched it with their butts .. 😒
Abdulaziz_AlwahaMar 26, 2021 2:13 PM
Pages (13) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 5, 2021

244 by yaybeachepisode »»
Apr 18, 2:55 PM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2021

351 by Hater-chan »»
Apr 15, 10:19 AM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 9, 2020

344 by Alciefer »»
Apr 15, 10:19 AM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

KANLen09 - Jan 22, 2021

228 by mikejimamadara »»
Apr 13, 4:13 PM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 27, 2020

236 by mielutunelutu »»
Apr 13, 3:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.