Forum Settings
Forums

'Kenja no Deshi wo Nanoru Kenja' Reveals Main Staff, Cast, Promo

New
Mar 25, 2021 10:15 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Kadokawa opened an official website for the television anime adapting Hirotsugu Ryuusen's Kenja no Deshi wo Nanoru Kenja (She Professed Herself Pupil of the Wise Man.) light novel on Friday, unveiling the main staff, lead cast, the first promotional video, and key visual (pictured). The anime is scheduled to premiere in 2021.

Voice actress Nichika Oomori (Jashin-chan Dropkick, Darwin's Game) will play the protagonist, Mira.

Staff
Director: Keitarou Motonaga (Katanagatari, Utawarerumono: Itsuwari no Kamen)
Series Composition: Takamitsu Kouno (Absolute Duo, Cheating Craft)
Character Design: Kumi Horii (Soukou Musume Senki, IS: Infinite Stratos 2)
Music: Gou Sakabe (Seiken Tsukai no World Break, Date A Live)
Sound Director: Yasunori Ebina (Plunderer, Arte)
Studio: Studio A-CAT

Ryuusen originally launched the adventure fantasy light novel on the Shousetsuka ni Narou website in April 2012. Micro Magazine began publishing the novel with illustrations by Choko Fuji under its GC Novels imprint in June 2014. The 14th volume shipped on November 30 last year.

Seven Seas Entertainment licensed the light novel and its manga adaptation in English on November 3. The first volumes of the manga and light novel are scheduled to be released in July and August, respectively.

PV

Official site: https://kendeshi-anime.com/
Official Twitter: @kendeshi_anime

Source: Moca News
DatRandomDudeMar 25, 2021 10:21 PM
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Mar 25, 2021 11:01 PM

Aug 2019
it seems interesting enough, might as well try it out when it starts airing
Mar 25, 2021 11:39 PM

Nov 2016
We finally see what Mira-chan's anime will look like.

Cute moe waifu <3
Mar 26, 2021 12:07 AM

Apr 2016
So eh ... a story about a smelly dude whos now a loli ? + its an isekai kind of ?

Thats gonna be yikes from me dog.
Mar 26, 2021 3:28 AM

Dec 2015
according to Funimation they're one of the producers, not just a licensor. www dot funimation dot com/blog/2021/03/25/funimation-co-production-she-professed-herself-pupil-of-the-wise-man-arrives-2021/
KiliianSleipnirMar 26, 2021 3:37 AM
just an ol school otaku enjoyin the life. don't sass me kiddies, i've been otaku probably since before you were born. leave me in peace and i won't bother you either.
Mar 26, 2021 4:15 AM

Oct 2019
Woot, I just pick up the manga yesterday and it's actually fun despite gender bender tag. Lots of good-natured people instead of douchebag mob like isekai these days.
Mar 26, 2021 5:15 AM
Jan 2021
I tought "Kenja No Mago" second seasons hehe
Mar 26, 2021 8:15 AM

Apr 2012
iReyzu said:
Woot, I just pick up the manga yesterday and it's actually fun despite gender bender tag. Lots of good-natured people instead of douchebag mob like isekai these days.

I don't know, in my experience this LN is practically the same Slime, only with an actual romantic line instead of androgynous teasing.
Mar 27, 2021 11:37 AM

Mar 2019
Can't the producers at Funnymation pick a non-garbage studio for this one? Like the studio's two previous works (Tamayomi, LBX Girls) looks outright awful.
Mar 28, 2021 6:39 AM
Dec 2018
Just want to say.

This is isekai. Just like other isekai, our MC (Mira) is OP af.
Based on the latest LN and Manga chapters, I have never seen 'her' fight the real 'Enemy' yet.

If you are looking for a story where the MCs struggled for their life, this is not for you.
If you are looking for a story where cute 'Girls' do cute things, then this is for you.
Mar 28, 2021 1:36 PM
Apr 2019
RobertBobert said:
iReyzu said:

I don't know, in my experience this LN is practically the same Slime, only with an actual romantic line instead of androgynous teasing.

what kind of romance are we talking about?

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."
Mar 30, 2021 9:15 AM

Apr 2012
Rosary_Diva said:
RobertBobert said:

what kind of romance are we talking about?

This LN has a chaste yuri over MC in love with a female character, but still hopes to return to male form and does not want to molest her before she become adult.
Apr 4, 2021 10:40 PM
Jan 2019
Shellgy19 said:
I tought "Kenja No Mago" second seasons hehe
Glad its not cause i hated that one
Jun 29, 2021 9:50 PM

Aug 2015
2nd Key Visual
In the visual, Mira and her summons such as Valkyrie and The Dark Knight are gathered together Crossed swords
Please look forward to the powerful performance in the main story.

GO SAKABE IS A ROUSING SONG

More topics from this board

» 'T.P BON' Reveals Additional Staff, Trailer

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

2 by EcchiGodMamster »»
1 minute ago

» 'Katsute Mahou Shoujo to Aku wa Tekitai shiteita.' Reveals Additional Cast, Second Promo

Doshigatai - 2 hours ago

2 by EcchiGodMamster »»
14 minutes ago

» 'Elf-san wa Yaserarenai.' Unveils Production Staff, First Promo

DatRandomDude - 34 minutes ago

1 by EcchiGodMamster »»
15 minutes ago

» Spring 2024 Simulcast List [Update 4/10]

Snow - Apr 5

26 by infanf »»
2 hours ago

» 'Isekai Shikkaku' Reveals Supporting Cast Pair

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

2 by DARM11 »»
7 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.