Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 25, 2021 10:03 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well, it's neat they finally concludes the final of this game. There really wouldn't be other way.

Man tears were shed but I think this is just the beginning of these players. They still got a long journey ahead of them.

Pretty average show overall imo. It's watchable but rather average.
Mar 25, 2021 10:08 AM

Jul 2017
All's well that ends well, the usual cliche anime ending.

Obviously Seiin won the game, but lost the war to Fukuho, because I personally feel connected more to Subaru and his team, the desperation of reaching THIS far, and to lose out by a match point. Regardless though, Subaru is a good sport of a player despite his knee injury, which come to think about it, has done well for holding that long. Lots of mantears were definitely shed. Overall, a huge thank you to Fukuho Technical High School, for being a good antagonist team to Seiin. Wish you guys had become the central team instead of Seiin.

Other than Haijima recouperating after the game, everything is but a one-way street now for Seiin to hit the Nationals for the very first time in a long while. And indeed, the dream does not just end there, it only gets higher.

The resolution between Haijima and Subaru, well that's one to close the gap on the character aspect.

Easily the best part of the show is with the amazing OP, and that's about it. 2.43: the bar that was set TOO high for precedence @ 2.43 metres.
KANLen09Mar 25, 2021 7:28 PM
Mar 25, 2021 11:23 AM

Jun 2019
Okay, so Seiin High won against Fukuho High and that's the conclusion to this series.
But ngl, I liked Subaru's team much more than the main team of this show. For some reason, Fukuho felt much more connected and much more likable. Seiin was always missing that connection factor to me personally.
Overall, not a huge fan of this show. Tried not to compare it with the big dogs but in the end, can't help but realize that why the big dogs are actually superior.
It's like the bar was set too high for them to even touch it.
Mar 25, 2021 11:30 AM
Oct 2019
Wow... what a satisfying end to the series!! Not going to lie, I didn't have high hopes for the ending, considering previous episodes (*cough* episode five *cough*) but that was pretty nice :)
Mar 25, 2021 11:47 AM

Apr 2019
yayyyyyy seiin are the gold medalists......................................... 1/10

Mar 25, 2021 12:00 PM

May 2020
Kind of still wished Fukuho to win but, the title is Seiin Koukou and not the other way around.
I'm so proud of Subaru for finding the push to continue with his dream and have the surgery to carry on with volley T^T

The last scene was a nice way to end the season!
Mar 25, 2021 12:06 PM

Oct 2017
Welp atleast they won and now they are at the nationals. This anime was such a mess, the only good thing that came out of this anime os the OP song.
Mar 25, 2021 1:20 PM

Jul 2017
wat

well that final game was anticlimatic lol, ngl expected subaru was gonna get cucked by his knees which would give Seiin the win, didn't expect subaru to get cucked by a midget

but at least they won and the ending was a pretty nice setup to a S2 if there ever is gonna be one

Ovearll though, have to say this story started out pretty interesting, but went by so fast as fuc boi and yeeted all the other stories out. Like 1st ep was pretty nice, then Yuni became a twat in the 2nd one and it all went downhill from there. Animation too also never lived up to the beginning

thicc suba-.....friendship/10
Mar 25, 2021 1:24 PM
Dec 2020
Over all the show was ok nth too extra I feel like a lot of moments were just kinda eh not that great but overall it’s was enjoyable
Mar 25, 2021 2:11 PM
Jul 2018
feel like this anime would've been a lot better and coherent if they just focused more solely on volleyball, decent ending i guess. overall, i'd say this gets a 2/10 for me...
Mar 25, 2021 3:02 PM
Jul 2018
wait what?? i thought they where gonna continue from last episode and continue the match but they skipped it and just said seiin won. it felt like i was on wrong episode. bcs of i i didn't feel anyhing when they won.this anime has been a whole mess but at least we got likable characters like subaru and ochi and their whole team. i wish they won... also the whole second half, i was like pls show us the teams they gonna play against next! talk abt being excited for another team i know shit abt than the main team.

but now that it's ended, i think i will do review abt it tommorow?
removed-userMar 25, 2021 3:05 PM
Mar 25, 2021 3:28 PM
Wings

Apr 2017
This show took an interesting approach to the sports genre, with focusing more on the characters than the sport.

2.43 wasn't explicitly a good show, but I wouldn't say that it was necessarily bad either.
Mar 25, 2021 4:11 PM

Jan 2010
Well not showing how the Seiin team actually won at the start of the episode was a bit odd. But at least they did win, otherwise what would have been the point of this anime.

The first half of the anime was way too rushed. Then when it introduced the antagonist team Fukuho, I was like, wait? are we supposed to be rooting for these guys or care? I see a lot of ppl saying they like Subaru, but I found him to be way too cocky and full of himself, thinking he was such hot sh*t. It sucked for him that the entire team was putting everything on him to win the games for him, but none of the other players got an ounce of focus, so who cares.

His relationship with the manager was super cliche, and since this wasn't an actual BL story, I was so bored with them. It walked that annoying line in sports anime of laying on that gay subtext, but doing nothing with it. Had this actually been a BL story, I might have cared more

Hajima started off as a big jerk, but he at least got the most character development out of all the other characters. Yuni was super unlikeable at the start of the anime, then got a little better once his character got developed a little more, but Hajima was the true mc of this anime I feel. I also liked Aoki and Oda. Oda did the typical sports version of a love confession, saying he wants to keep playing volleyball with Aoki

This episode didn't really feel like a finale, with how the 2nd half of the episode was the team already getting ready for their next match. I guess because this anime is adapted from the LN which is still ongoing. But I highly doubt this'll get a second season.

But I wouldn't say this was a bad anime, just barely above average for me. I had considered dropping it, but I dropped Skate Leading Starts after ep.8 because of how painfully mediocre it was. So I decided to watch this anime till the end.

At least there was SK8 Infinity this season, while it's not over yet, it's been miles better than Skate Leading Stars and 2.43
Mar 25, 2021 5:03 PM

Oct 2009
I feel so conflicted. I'm actually really happy we got to see the aftermath, the mental and emotional toll and liberation - the team crushed as well as the team the door just opened up for, and not only immediately after the game, but determination into the future as well, strengthening resolves and making plans beyond the immediate next step. Too many sports anime skip that, like, I can't even recall seeing medals, for crying out loud. But at the same time: they did this at the expense of the game itself, which should be inexcusable and unforgiveable. After all that's happened, to just come out and announce the end result, and before the OP even... I'm not sure the two sides of the scale balance out there. So, I'm really not sure how to even rate this episode.

But then the whole of the series was unbalanced as all hells, to the point where Fukuho, indeed, felt more focused on, more cohesive, than the titular school. To say nothing of how the events unfolded. If anything, here's another anime that does a lot of things really well, but falls victim to the 12episode constraint - another example that it's doing more damage than any good. Which is just sad.
Mar 25, 2021 5:04 PM

Mar 2018
Glad oda was the one to win the game

haijima got a stamina problem there at the end or something else??

ochi/subaru good combo i like them hopefully they can play together

hopefully the coach helps them level up big time for the tournament

when you dont look at this show as a clone of another show, its genuinely good and refreshing and hope to see a 2nd season (we need more aoki because he's the goat of the team)

gonna miss bopping to the op, definitely gonna be nominated and maybe even win op of the year
Mar 25, 2021 5:18 PM

Sep 2019
It felt like they were getting ready for a sequel.

I didn't enjoy this show much but I liked the animation. Loved the OP.
Mar 25, 2021 5:57 PM
May 2011
Subaru saves this series. His overwhelming ability makes him a fantastic rival character, but you can't help but root for him given everything he is going through. His knees, Ochi, his teammates, the fans, his coach - he's under so much pressure but soldiers on with a smile.

Conversely, Kuroba and Haijima are pretty awful leads. Haijima is just too awkward when it comes to anything outside of setting. He'd be better served playing off of a more mature character that can guide him. You get that a little bit with Oda, but he always defaults to Kuroba, who is just the worst. Kid doesn't really have any drive, and is just along for the ride. He develops and improves, but we don't see it - it just happens. He's immature with bad stage-fright at the beginning, then he's just over it. He gets shut down by Fukuho, gets hurt, then he's the star. They really drag down the show.
Mar 25, 2021 6:32 PM

Sep 2011
I love Subaru, make a spin-off w/ Subaru as the main character!!!!
I want to sleep...
Mar 25, 2021 6:38 PM

Apr 2009
Fail_Man_X said:
Subaru saves this series. His overwhelming ability makes him a fantastic rival character, but you can't help but root for him given everything he is going through. His knees, Ochi, his teammates, the fans, his coach - he's under so much pressure but soldiers on with a smile.

Conversely, Kuroba and Haijima are pretty awful leads. Haijima is just too awkward when it comes to anything outside of setting. He'd be better served playing off of a more mature character that can guide him. You get that a little bit with Oda, but he always defaults to Kuroba, who is just the worst. Kid doesn't really have any drive, and is just along for the ride. He develops and improves, but we don't see it - it just happens. He's immature with bad stage-fright at the beginning, then he's just over it. He gets shut down by Fukuho, gets hurt, then he's the star. They really drag down the show.

Yeah that's how I generally feel. I'd say the relationship between the two leads started interesting, but the writing just couldn't keep up, Hajima and Kuroba just aren't as good as even the most minor Haikyuu's duo. Ochi and Subaru on other hand did have good chemistry and an unusual relationship by sport anime standards with actual stakes in it (Granted, it's a bit odd everyone relied on the manager so much lol!). Speaking of Ochi, it's weird how he didn't get an additional farewell scene with Subaru at the very end, but Oda and whathisface did, given how sparse their development has been.

In general I'd feel like the show was like... utterly mediocre, I think if it wasn't for the unusual accents I think I would have dropped it kek. The story went too fast, characters and plot points would get dropped, mentioned out of nowhere and you constantly feel you are missing a big chunk of the story. Remember the male cousin character? No,and neither does the show! I can't tell if it's because it's an awful adaptation or the story is actually like this, but the final result is what it is.

Jin_uzukiMar 25, 2021 6:44 PM

Mar 25, 2021 7:17 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
This was honestly one of my favorite non-sequel of the season. Despite the drama (or two) of the week, I like how conflicts were never dragged out. Conversely for some, it might seem like the drama was unneeded or solutions were anti-climatic, but I'm not sure why, but I never found that a problem. I also don't mind the fast and choppy pacing, but I can see how it makes the series hard to watch for people. I found the characters to be very interesting. Also, it's always nice for a sports series when you can root for both the protagonists' team and rival teams, in which 2.43 did for me. Either team winning or losing would make me happy and sad at the same time.

I think the anime developed the characters very well. It doesn't necessarily mean that many of the character received a ton of growth or that there were back stories for more than just Kuroba, Haijima, Subaru and Ochi, but I enjoyed the character interactions and seeing the characters solve conflicts or talk things out. Haijima's growth and development was the best, as he clumsily learned how to get his point across without offending others. However, Kuroba also learned how to deal with pressure as well. Subaru didn't really receive any growth, but he was a well developed character, as in, we really understood how he is and what motivates him. The relationship dynamics were great, especially in the last episode with Haijima and Subaru talking near the sink. That was really heartwarming, and the outlook towards the future is very uplifting.

Subaru of course was a great character, he would be the type of person you'd want to be friends with due to his positive and inspirational personality. However, I think Kuroba and Haijima were interesting to watch as the main protagonists since they had faults, thus they were more dynamic characters.

Hmm, I also want to say that to go into this anime thinking that it's only about sports and how the games go down would be the wrong take. But at the same time, it's understandable why people would expect that. However, unless it's adapted from a manga, LN or novels simply won't be writing a sports-focused story like the big name shounen sports out there. It's not the best format to write such a story. With LN and novels, you can get more introspection for drama. Again, understandable since most people don't check the source. I guess what I mean is, stories that feature sports don't need to be entirely about that sport.

But anyways, I think it had some shining moments with the matches. Sure there were no play by play commentaries, but the matches were no less exciting and fun to watch!
Mar 25, 2021 7:19 PM

Jan 2020
Subaru was nice but I didn't really like the anime as a whole sadly. Decent enough final episode though

Mar 25, 2021 7:34 PM

Jun 2014
Seiin won! I kinda felt bad for Fukuho in the end, though. Both teams remain optimistic, with huge goals, and a possible reality of Kuroba, Hajima and Subaru possibly playing on the same team someday in the future.

This was pretty good overall, although it would be nice to see what else they would become in the future.

Mar 25, 2021 11:03 PM
Jan 2021
I want a second season lol

probably won't happen though
Mar 26, 2021 12:04 AM

Dec 2020
im happy they won, we're gonna see them get better and improve in the next series yada yada but was there actually a reason that they won besides being the main characters?

in fukuoka's team im guessing everyone's rly strong as they're well... Known for being a strong team but what abt seiin? we know that haijima is a genius setter and kuroba is an amazing ace (in the making) but what abt the others?? didnt they slack off practice before haijima and kuroba started practicing???? how did they suddenly become better than the region's best team lmfao

the scenes showing how fukuoka handled their loss were p good tho, i liked them
Mar 26, 2021 12:42 AM
Sep 2015
I want a sequel! I spot at least 3 couples that have romantic potential. I bet at least one already done that... Too bad sports anime always avoid sexual orientation of characters.
Mar 26, 2021 1:07 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Ah, so, the previous cliffhanger was really the end game for both of them. Kinda late realizing it after what they've done in the first sequence of these last episode. Well, thats it, then! Seiin got a victory, as expected, and they converted all of their every spirit to the next goals of their youth life: National champion! No more break, lets push it through, right?

Young spirit always like that, no wonder if they somehow won a world championship, or even an olimpic game with that kind of motivation xD. But, man, that two senpai confession. I hope Chika and Yuni got that one too. But, well, left it aside as a bait for you all!

Too much blushing boys/10.
Nerf it!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Mar 26, 2021 3:16 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
I admit I only watched this anime because it begins with a number in the title hahaha, I hate volleyball, I hated these guys, I hate the ending theme, most matches bored me and the pacing was way too fast, especially during the training camp that lasted only for 12 mins max lol, the latest episodes were OK though, the final was not bad but still didn't like it, they're teasing a 2nd season in the end...? I hope it won't happen.
Mar 26, 2021 4:24 AM

Dec 2020
wait a minute? did the match end at the end of the last episode? i thought they were gonna play another set lol
Mar 26, 2021 6:46 AM
May 2011
Will_do_it_later said:
wait a minute? did the match end at the end of the last episode? i thought they were gonna play another set lol

Nah, that was the end of set 5. Oda's block won the game. After seeing it twice, I can't shake the feeling that the ball just hit him in the face, but conventional wisdom states that he just blocked it normally.
Mar 26, 2021 7:35 AM
Jul 2020
Overall a pretty meh episode to conclude a pretty meh series.

Came in without high expectations, even stayed optimistic despite the random timeskips in the first few episodes, but was really bored by the lack of character development and weird story progression. Seriously, I was only rooting for Fukuho Tech to win, that's how forgettable Seiin's players were despite supposedly being the protagonists. Lots of untapped potential and a very rushed story, though 12 episodes truly aren't enough to develop anything of significance.

Probably the only good thing from this anime is the OP . Truly one of the best this season, kudos to yama for that. Animation was ok too, made the volleyball scenes worth watching. 5/10.
Mar 26, 2021 8:40 AM

Oct 2016
Decent ending to the season, Subaru is easily the best character in this show and most of the time I felt like he was really the main character lmao. Great that Oda was the one to win the game though. The way they ended it really smells like a season 2, maybe after half a year or a year. Well, that wasn't the greatest show but, it wasn't bad at all. 6/10

Definitely gonna miss the OP and ED though, those were some good shit.
Mar 26, 2021 8:48 AM

Aug 2017
I enjoyed it just don't compare it to Haikyuu.

Mar 26, 2021 2:29 PM
Oct 2019
Ok, I've seen a couple of people saying that the anime just glossed over how Seiin won/just didn't show it and skipped to the ending of the match... did you guys not finish episode 11? The match ended at the end of episode 11 when Subaru got cucked by a midget.

That's all :)
Mar 26, 2021 5:29 PM
Jul 2018
it was a more monstrous episode that seiin won the match, but it was really a fun game to watch.
Mar 26, 2021 7:35 PM

Jul 2016
I think I never wanted a rival team to win this much before. I mean, I'm glad Oda showed his value by blocking Subaru's last shot but still.
Honestly, Subaru and his school should have been the real MCs here. They were far more likeable than Seiin and despite being introduced during the second half of the show, they already showed that connection and sense of unity Seiin never managed to accomplish.

Overall, another sports drama anime that concludes in disappointment. Pacing was a total mess during most part of the show and though the drama aspect seemed promising for moments, its lame execution ended up ruining almost every scene where things got serious. In that matter, I particularly disliked how the whole suicide attempt plot-line got solved.
Subaru's character introduction kinda redeemed the show during its second half but honestly, the fact of feeling more attached to the supposed "rival" rather than the actual protagonists only proves how little weight both Yuni and Haijima had in the overall story.

4/10 - For the record, this show's OP was really good. Among my favorite ones for this concluding winter season.
Mar 26, 2021 9:35 PM
Jan 2021
I stopped watching at like episode 5, because I thought it was really messy and all over the place. Does he anime get better throughout the season? Or does it stay the same?
Mar 27, 2021 5:18 AM

Aug 2015
Mimura Subaru is really a character that I like despite a really hateful cast. (Oda is not bad either)

I expected Seiin to win, and it's probably more consistent with the story, and a bit anticlimactic if they lost. Plus, it will allow Subaru to rest and come into the professional world in a year.

The post-game discussions were pretty bittersweet, and I kind of enjoyed them. I would have preferred the series to have this kind of dialogue, rather than the ridiculous unnecessary melodrama or cheap cliffhangers.

Still, I felt really out of the show, and some of the games in between bored me a lot. The final game was better with some wonderful animation sequences, but it doesn't make up for the muddy dialogues, the useless yaoi bait, and all the melodramatic content.
Mar 27, 2021 7:21 AM
Oct 2020
Only thing that I liked about it was some volleyball scenes here and there.

Other than that, I wasn't interested in either characters or their story.
So called 'Drama' wasn't executed welll.

Pacing wasn't good.

Sadly, 5/10 from me . Max score that I can give to this show.
Mar 27, 2021 8:47 AM
Oct 2019
Idk why but i wish Subaru was the MC and we follow through Fukuho.
Subaru as a character just got the Charisma, it just more interesting to me...

Tbh Subaru really carrying this show...

Honestly the best part of this Anime was the OP and the ED, absolutely Banger...

Overall just another mid show, especially if we compared to Haikyuu

5/10
Mar 27, 2021 8:49 AM
Oct 2019
eeeok said:
I stopped watching at like episode 5, because I thought it was really messy and all over the place. Does he anime get better throughout the season? Or does it stay the same?

It would be better if Subaru was the MC...
Mar 27, 2021 7:07 PM

Dec 2016
davidyodo24 said:
Idk why but i wish Subaru was the MC and we follow through Fukuho.
Subaru as a character just got the Charisma, it just more interesting to me...

I couldn’t agree with you more.
Mar 28, 2021 12:02 AM

Mar 2009
I just love non-endings so, so much.

What happened to the two cousins, btw? They completely vanished from the show.
Mar 28, 2021 12:57 AM

Oct 2008
well i think that's a dream come true...in the same team with Haijima, Kuroba, Mimura!
i thought i missed an episode because last episode looked like they are going to the 5th set tie breaker...lolz
anyways it ended and as usual onwards to the top!
5/5.

Mar 28, 2021 7:48 AM

Mar 2016
I really like Subaru. Now, he gave Haijima a new thing to look forward to.

It was so cute when Subaru got hugged and consoled. (I am using passive voice here because I forgot the other boy's name. lol)

I'm glad it was Oda senpai who made them win. I would not have been satisfied with Haijima winning against an injured man.

I want a sequel so that I can follow their journey, but I feel like the story's been told, and I am quite satisfied. Based on the fact that I don't like Haikyuu and Free, I probably wouldn't like a sequel to this either.
Mar 28, 2021 10:58 AM

Feb 2020
As a sports anime fan i am really disappointed to see this.
It was really a below average sports anime.
The op was good, animation was decent at times, art style and character designs was average. Everything else is below average or straight out bad.

First 6 or 7 episode were absolute disaster. They either cramped or cut short 10 -20 episode worth of character or plot development in every single episode. Most opponent were NPC whose face and name were unimportant. Even the team player were poorly introduced. Some character were forgotten (like kuroba cousins, haijima buddies or teachers etc) and some came into importance out of nowhere (like Uchimura) It was really close to Try knight level nightmare.

Second half did got better. We finally got one nameable opponent team and one match which can be called decent in a span of 12 episode. Overall it still was not that good. Especially it was not worth the trouble of the first 6 shitty episode.

People say don't compare it with haikyuu. I agree, that would be a insult on haikyuu. Most sports anime I have seen is better than this. Whether its character or story driven or whether its more drama or match focused. There are anime lot better than this in every aspect. This is just poorly made sports anime.

It's obviously not the worst anime I have seen, but its definitely one of the worst sports anime I have ever seen ( Though its still much better than try knight)
AdampkMar 28, 2021 11:31 AM
Click for a anime mashup!
BIO
Still not gone bandwagon u, keep crying. Here u are welcome to CRINGE at my EXISTENCE

Mar 28, 2021 1:26 PM

Apr 2016
A nice series but the final episode was very disappointing.
Mar 30, 2021 8:37 AM
Oct 2019
eeeok said:

The show gets a lot better towards the end. Episode five was, in my opinion, the worst episode of the show-
Mar 30, 2021 1:41 PM
May 2011
Adampk said:
The op was good, animation was decent at times, art style and character designs was average. Everything else is below average or straight out bad.

First 6 or 7 episode were absolute disaster. They either cramped or cut short 10 -20 episode worth of character or plot development in every single episode. Most opponent were NPC whose face and name were unimportant. Even the team player were poorly introduced. Some character were forgotten (like kuroba cousins, haijima buddies or teachers etc) and some came into importance out of nowhere (like Uchimura) It was really close to Try knight level nightmare.

Second half did got better. We finally got one nameable opponent team and one match which can be called decent in a span of 12 episode. Overall it still was not that good. Especially it was not worth the trouble of the first 6 shitty episode.

People say don't compare it with haikyuu. I agree, that would be a insult on haikyuu. Most sports anime I have seen is better than this. Whether its character or story driven or whether its more drama or match focused. There are anime lot better than this in every aspect. This is just poorly made sports anime.

It's obviously not the worst anime I have seen, but its definitely one of the worst sports anime I have ever seen ( Though its still much better than try knight)

It's not the best sports anime ever, but I think it's fine. I also don't believe the show would be better if they padded it out. Imagine if the entire season was spent building up the middle school team, doing a training camp, and playing through the tournament - turning 2 episodes into 12. It's unnecessary.
Mar 30, 2021 3:06 PM

Feb 2020
Fail_Man_X said:
Adampk said:

It's not the best sports anime ever, but I think it's fine. I also don't believe the show would be better if they padded it out. Imagine if the entire season was spent building up the middle school team, doing a training camp, and playing through the tournament - turning 2 episodes into 12. It's unnecessary.

Good sports anime are made that way, take Major for example. If u compare it with major, whatever major did in 6 episode, that much drama and plot threads were present in just 2 episode of this anime. Even if they want to keep it shorter they should atleast have less plot threads and should have focused on a single thing like Kaze ga Tsuyoku Fuiteiru.
What is unnecessary is cramming unneeded unresolved or poorly resolved plot thread every 5 second. This is definitely not a good sports anime, its not even average (forget best) if I compare just sports anime and I have seen enough sports anime to say that.
AdampkMar 30, 2021 3:54 PM
Click for a anime mashup!
BIO
Still not gone bandwagon u, keep crying. Here u are welcome to CRINGE at my EXISTENCE

Mar 30, 2021 4:30 PM
Mar 2019
Tbh this show was a mess and a drag smh
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » 2.43: Seiin Koukou Danshi Volley-bu Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2021

43 by fiveguysshake »»
Apr 16, 8:42 AM

Poll: » 2.43: Seiin Koukou Danshi Volley-bu Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 25, 2021

35 by fiveguysshake »»
Apr 16, 8:24 AM

Poll: » 2.43: Seiin Koukou Danshi Volley-bu Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 4, 2021

53 by fiveguysshake »»
Apr 13, 10:37 AM

Poll: » 2.43: Seiin Koukou Danshi Volley-bu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

KANLen09 - Jan 7, 2021

155 by fiveguysshake »»
Apr 13, 7:18 AM

Poll: » 2.43: Seiin Koukou Danshi Volley-bu Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2021

38 by damoInstinct »»
Jun 3, 2023 8:48 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.