Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Mar 28, 2021 6:48 AM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
Tsukasa's final scene here was kinda sad, I guess he wouldn't appear anymore forever or at least for a season.

Next season seems to be better as it would be a big adventure! Can't wait for it ^.^

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Mar 28, 2021 9:13 AM
Dec 2018
Everything felt pointless since tsukasa and senku came to terms anyway. So :P
It is interesting that they are going to buuld a ship next though lol
Mar 28, 2021 9:17 AM
Dec 2018
akihikosama said:
Didn't enjoy stone wars as much as first season, couldn't look over all the asspulls and plot holes.

I enjoyed first season more too. This one just seemed to be there to stretch the story and make peace somehow. Even the inventions were too exaggerated in my opinion ;-;
Mar 28, 2021 1:51 PM

Nov 2012

Now a mangaka has been revive. Senku can finally unleash his own ultimate plan. Weeb-fication the stone people.
Mar 28, 2021 3:57 PM

Apr 2018
I'm not sure how to feel about this season. It started off good but then ever since the truce and Tsukasa's sister's appearance, things just felt off to me. It doesn't give me this stone wars vibe; I was hoping that Tsukasa's army has something better than just booby traps on the ground to go against Senku's army. This is more of Senku's army infiltrating than anything. What kind of "war" is that then? The poster of this season made it seem like they would all go against each other or 1v1 kind of thing. Obviously Ukyo, Nikki and the police guy didn't go up against Senku's team like that LOL

I swear, every time when Kohaku opens her mouth, it's always about the power of science narrative. Nothing else is new. I love her but dang, LOL.

At least season 3 is confirmed, so I'm happy with that. Looking forward to it!
6AMDiaryMar 28, 2021 4:02 PM
Mar 28, 2021 10:41 PM

Dec 2016
Senku being emotional in his own way always hits, I teared up...

Senku and Tsukasa's idle chat was so heartwarming.

Now a freezer, Senku never ceases to surprise us.

Can't wait for season 3, until then I'm gonna miss it.

Overall 8/10, would've given it a 9 if it was longer.

What's up with the poll results. Were people so teary eyed that they couldn't differentiate 1 and 5 XD
Mar 29, 2021 1:23 PM

Jun 2015
why is there a ton of hate on this episode? It was a great episode.
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Mar 29, 2021 3:16 PM

Feb 2020
That was really good. Tsukasa and senku moment hit the spot. Can't wait to see what's in store for next season
Click for a anime mashup!
BIO
Still not gone bandwagon u, keep crying. Here u are welcome to CRINGE at my EXISTENCE

Mar 30, 2021 5:13 AM

Aug 2016
I really like this episode but thing I remember the best is Mario be tripping.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 30, 2021 8:59 AM

Dec 2012
AMAZING AND BITTERSWEET FINALE..

Mar 30, 2021 4:24 PM

May 2012
I like this series, but I've got to be the honest, the revival fluid being used as a cure-all sort of saps the tension out of everything. I know this story's more lighthearted than a lot of shounen, and I'm not saying characters need to die in it, but having something that can resurrect people like the dragon balls on hand kind of limits how emotionally invested I can get in a scene like Tsukasa's "death."

When it healed Senku's broken neck, it was one thing since the wound was right under the remaining petrification piece on his neck. And I don't even mind that it was able to wake Tsukasa's sister from a coma. But being able to repair and revive the broken statues was a step too far imo. It feels like it was just done as a way to excuse Tsukasa's wrongdoings, especially with him suddenly being overcome with guilt and somehow remembering the location of every statue he ever smashed in a world that's essentially become a jungle. Don't even get me started on cryogenically freezing his corpse for revival.

All in all, I didn't enjoy it as much as the first season, but I'm still looking forward to the third. 7/10
Mar 30, 2021 8:32 PM

Nov 2012
Hoping to see pirate Senku.

Farmaceut said:
yellowheartren said:

And I'm just really curious: what's with all the 1s in the scores?...

Bots. It started yesterday with ReZero i guess every new ep discussion is a target.

I was just wondering the same thing. I think it's a bot because the number of votes on each title I've seen so far are virtually the same. 9_8 usually.
Mar 31, 2021 5:05 AM

May 2012
This second season sure was a bit different.it still was quite lovely but it felt different than the first season. All by all however it was a nice second season and I hope to see a third season!
Apr 1, 2021 2:39 PM

Dec 2008
I wish the series had more episode in this season honestly. They dragged SO much out in season 1 with exposition and endless drudgery, all just to sneakily try and inspire the younger folks to get into STEM fields like the sciences. BUT STILL! lol A good show! A bit lacking in more action, but thats not what it was about in the kingdom of science. I am at least glad to know there will be a 3rd season. I just hope it is 24 episodes this time around and finally solves things. Heres looking at you 2022 (or '23/'24? lol)
Apr 2, 2021 10:48 AM
May 2020
Tsukasa's death really hit the feel, especially for a last episode.

senku with his crazy ideas again. s3 is gonna be a different kettle of fish
Apr 2, 2021 4:43 PM

Aug 2011
Interesting series, although season 2 was not as exciting as the first; probably because it was different. A lot of heartfelt moments, Tsukasa reuniting with his sister and then his death. Science won and now a new adventure.

The last episode was anticlimatic; if there is a season 3, I will watch it, but it won't be on my 'priority' list.
Apr 3, 2021 9:27 AM
Oct 2019
just not as good as the first season

i enjoyed them foraging for material, building facilities, creating machines and equipment to help build all their science gadgets. this season glossed over that more (whether it was to condense the season or because most viewers don't like that material?)

for whatever reason, the tank continually being upgraded really bothered me haha

tsukasa's sister NOT aging makes no sense. being on life support doesn't mean you quit aging

what was the whole point about making needles for tsukasa? did they actually do that or not? what was the whole point about "glue" to seal wounds? why would you need that if you have needles to suture people back together? what about the sepsis? senku literally created antibiotics/penicillin in the first season. did they not try that on tsukasa? why did none of this make any sense

i guess i just forgot what happened in season 1 or maybe i misunderstood what i was watching, but i petrification bringing people back from the dead is ridiculous haha. it's something i'll just accept though, since it's been part of the show since essentially the beginning. (i dropped season 1 around that part before restarting it later on, maybe that's why my understanding of that specific scene wasn't good, idk)

i'm just not buying this bromance/friendship between senku and tsukasa. it's not believable. it doesn't feel authentic, organic. it's forced. same with the "distinction" between hyoga and tsukasa. whatever, don't care. they're both the bad guys

i wonder if EVERYBODY will go to america, or just a select crew? will they have multiple ships? what if one sinks for whatever reason? you might want a backup, no? what will happen with the 2 prisoners? i would imagine building the ships and sailing will make up season 3, then season 4 would actually take place in america? otherwise season 3 might feel rushed?

5.5/10. episodes 9 and 11 weren't very good, imo. i'm going to round it down to 5.0, since i enjoyed season 1 (7/10) much more than season 2 (5/10). 10 billion %
Apr 3, 2021 1:18 PM
Mar 2018
ZER0PT said:
Season 1 was already really good and this one was even better.
Highest 9/10 I can give. Hoping S3 is even better.

not for me sadly, i think what the 1st season did a lot better was making the inventions feel little but sastisfying (like when made ramen for a whole episode or so). also the war which was set up throughout the whole first season was kinda rushed and unsatisfying for me.

Apr 5, 2021 12:55 PM

Sep 2017
Someone spoil me pls, who was that guy in the end. I'm very interested.
I can't wait to find out. hype for s3 !
Apr 7, 2021 4:21 PM

Mar 2016
This episode made me once again happy that I got into anime. Homura got taken down by the whole gang and that was the best part. I genuinely do not like her and Ryoga. I can forgive Yo, but these 2 I can't. It seems Tsukasa died while talking to the one rival and friend he made when he first came out of petrification. He died and was stored in the coffin that refrigerated him. Mirai now has lost a sibling and Senku's real adventure with his crew now begins. In the end, their pointless banter was full of feelings of happiness, sadness, regret, etc. :(

P.S. Can someone tell me if Tsukasa really died or has he been kept in cold storage?
Apr 8, 2021 12:06 PM

May 2016
Man that finale... was top tier way better than the manga the voice acting was superb, I teared up at the end T-T

8/10 great season can't wait for next one so gonna go ahead and read the manga.
Apr 10, 2021 7:44 AM

Jun 2017
This was pretty good. Notably Less than Season 1 in quality, but still pretty good. Wonder who that statue at the end was though? Wouldn't mind a spoiler on that.

Looking forward to season 3 :D.
Apr 11, 2021 2:10 PM

Jul 2013
The petrified mangaka looks like Boichi. I couldn't find any information about it, but it must be an easter egg

So... we could use the petrification beam to treat COVID-19 patients
Apr 12, 2021 7:11 PM

Apr 2007
Honestly, the vs Tsukasa part of the story is my least favorite and for the most part I didn't enjoy this season. But these last two episodes really got me. Although Hyouga was always suspicious, I didn't expect such a twist.

The best part was definitely seeing Tsukasa and Senku team up. Then of course this tragic ending. The music made it perfect. It will be interesting to see if they're able to revive him.

And now that all this is out of the way, it's time to do what should have been done from the start: explore!!
Apr 13, 2021 7:02 AM

Mar 2015
Very much looking forward to the next season! This one was great.
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Apr 16, 2021 2:58 PM
Oct 2012
Yet another thread example of mods being useless
Apr 17, 2021 11:06 AM

Jan 2014
xSeanFTWx said:

Ryuusui Nanami, Senku future Captain for his ship. and he's one of the best captain the world can offer.

SPIDEY_rockzzzzz said:

P.S. Can someone tell me if Tsukasa really died or has he been kept in cold storage?

he entered cold deep sleep, still alive and gonna make it tho so you don't need to worry.
Apr 17, 2021 11:14 AM

Mar 2016
Abyhape said:
xSeanFTWx said:

Ryuusui Nanami, Senku future Captain for his ship. and he's one of the best captain the world can offer.

SPIDEY_rockzzzzz said:

he entered cold deep sleep, still alive and gonna make it tho so you don't need to worry.
Thanks a lot😁 Really glad Tsukasa is still alive.
Apr 18, 2021 3:11 PM

Dec 2015
This was bad childish and rushed i enjoyed s1 more
Apr 18, 2021 3:39 PM

Dec 2012
And this was just the prologue? I'm getting some Vinland Saga vibes here. Glad to see that there's a sequel in the works because I'm looking forward to a primitive pirate adventure across the seven seas.

After seeing it promoted by CR to death for months, I finally got around to giving this a shot. Overall, Dr. Stone ended up being worth the wait as I found myself binging through this like a mad scientist hot on his newest experiment. Maybe it was the art style or the unconventional battle lines, but this reminded me a bit of early HxH. Though with the mecha Senku explanations, I felt more like I was in a time capsule and reliving some of my Magic School Bus / Bill Nye nostalgia.

The sheer amount of DIY was enough to make my head spin and also eternally grateful for how good I've got it because of all of these scientific developments. In between episodes, I couldn't help but look around and notice simple commodities & accessories that are easy to take for granted. My TV, laptop, Xbox, CELL PHONE, exercise clothing, sunglasses, prepackaged food, a warm bed. Hell, I even felt like offering a prayer of thanks to my toilet every time I took a bathroom break. It's not as though I wasn't aware of how innovative science has been, but man...this show really put so much of that into perspective.

There's plenty more to say, but...yeah, I think I'll just focus on Tsukasa vs Senku. This early fallout between them led to an interesting parallel between humans living freely in their natural state vs the freedom to pursue greater heights with scientific achievement. Honestly, I think both of them had their valid points and I couldn't fault Tsukasa for wanting to wipe the slate clean. Although considering who he chose as allies, it goes to show that human nature remains unchanged whether young or old. In that sense, I find Senku's outlook more fascinating as he isn't as vested in ideology or morality and just wants to tackle scientific challenges. Though with that said, those moments of faint sentimentalism that Senku lets slip out show how much he cares about everything - and everyone - in the world. 10 Billon Percent.

Season 1: 8/10
Stone Wars: 7.5/10
Apr 22, 2021 9:08 AM

May 2015
And now YAaaaaar!! I AM A PIRATE!
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Apr 22, 2021 11:31 AM
Jan 2021
I dont know why so many people hate this episode. It was amazing. I aktually droped this show during the fight about the cave but i love the ending.
Apr 25, 2021 2:14 AM

Sep 2020
I'm so done it's everywhere. They even mention space cruise

Jokes aside I hope we see more from this series. Was pretty pog
Apr 27, 2021 1:30 AM
Mar 2018
Despite the break, this was still an amazing season to pick back up. It was an awesome series to watch again.

9/10, excited to see next season!

May 4, 2021 12:37 PM

Jul 2013
This was so freakin good
May 7, 2021 5:58 PM

Apr 2016
It was good,kinda sad cuz Tsuka found his sister and now she lost him.But decent overall,just wished they would give Taiju a bigger role.He is underrated
May 19, 2021 2:21 PM
Oct 2020
If there is only one person with the knowledge to rebuild civilization, then why put them on a old-time ship, without weather predictions, crossing the world to find some “maybe” info?
Would have been much better to focus on rebuilding. As soon as Senku’s knowledge is safe in some written down way, then they could go risking stuff.

Weird ending :/
May 24, 2021 1:29 AM
Apr 2018
00:45 "All right, let's go ahead and kill this HYOGA bastard!" MAGMA's pumped up!

01:05 "Once we have a scientific civilization, HYOGA won't be anywhere near the strongest."

13:00
SENKU : Have Faith in me... and Die.
TSUKASA : Of course. In fact, if i have to die, i'd like it to be at your hands.

"Those several days i spent with you were truly fun... SENKU."

================================

A new goal :
To figure out the Nature of Petrification using Science.
To the other side of the planet, on a ship.
Jun 3, 2021 5:27 PM

Dec 2013
Senku and Tsukasa's small talk hit me hard. Mario was tripping balls lol

I'm so glad that this will get another season.
Jun 11, 2021 9:58 AM

Jul 2013
The 'death' of Tsukasa scene was so emotional, I couldn't help but to tear.

My personal opinion is the second season was more entertaining (I gave it a point higher than the first season) - perhaps because this season had fewer episodes. It didn't feel like it dragged on at all.
Jun 16, 2021 5:38 AM

Aug 2015
I loved that scene with Senku and Tsukasa idly chatting over the insert song.

Teasing that person at the end, I wonder who it is. Well we'll have to wait until season three to find out.

Love this show so much, looking forward to more!
#FreePalestine 🇵🇸
Jun 22, 2021 3:17 AM
Jun 2021
Enemy turned to friend, I am glad that they got to become friends at the end even if he ended up dead at the end but I am sure there is a way to bring him back from the dead.

Looking forward to Season 3 seeing what it has to offer.
Jun 25, 2021 10:29 PM

Nov 2014
be4 said:
I never thought I'd cry for Tsukasa T^T

lmao dude, sameee ;-;

I always like how Dr. Stone treats its character (except for when Ukyu was shot like what)
Jun 25, 2021 10:32 PM

Nov 2014
6AMDiary said:
I was hoping that Tsukasa's army has something better than just booby traps on the ground to go against Senku's army. This is more of Senku's army infiltrating than anything. What kind of "war" is that then? The poster of this season made it seem like they would all go against each other or 1v1 kind of thing. Obviously Ukyo, Nikki and the police guy didn't go up against Senku's team like that LOL

Yeah lmao.. I feel the term "Stone Heist" has a fitter ring to it
Jun 30, 2021 7:55 AM
Sep 2020
I'm late finishing this damn anime, but I finally finished it too

Yes, this second season is also no less exciting than the first season, I like it, in the last episode it seems that Tsukasa is sleeping soundly in a cooling machine. I'm quite sad to see their separation

Yes it looks like the third season of the kingdom of science will explore the ocean, this is very interesting
Jul 1, 2021 2:56 AM
Jan 2017
so the actual "war" in stone wars was a bit dissappointing but I still liked all the science fun facts they dropped ^^
Jul 3, 2021 10:36 AM
Jan 2018
Ngl the most interesting part of this season is chrome escaping from jail. The Stone Wars was quite underwhelming, 1-7 episodes of strategy and 2 episode of the actual 'war' and rest is drama. The science stuff still carried this show tho solid 8/10.
Jul 7, 2021 9:44 PM

Aug 2017
This season and most of S1 feels like wasted time due to Tsukasa being rewritten, several characters joining Senku's team cuz convenient reasons, rushed after the 7th episode, Senku's team having plot armor, how is Ukyou -a normal human- still alive after being stabbed like that, the dynamite thing was pretty stupid lol. Seriously, fuck the new Tsukasa and the paper airplane bomb lol.

The only worthy part was Chrome escaping and some jokes. I can't believe its much worse than Season 1. "Killing people is bad" Fuck you, Taiju. 2/10 for the anime.
NurguburuJul 8, 2021 12:07 AM
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jul 9, 2021 4:11 AM
Apr 2020
The past two seasons of Dr. Stone is only a prologue, huh? Now I'm even more excited for more!!

I don't even know why I dropped this anime on the very first episode. I don't remember why cuz I'm just a newbie on animes that day but I must be really dumb. But now I'm glad that I picked up again and binge watching it.

I must say, TMS REALLY did a great job on this, especially on the fight and emotional scenes. Also LOL the comedy of this anime was freakin gold. This is the second time I'm seeing the similar reaction faces with this and Hinamatsuri.

A perfect 9/10 for this one. Already can't for the 3rd season :)
Aug 19, 2021 8:18 PM

Jul 2019
Well, this is again, an another underwhelming season from this lackluster of a series. I'm glad I put this show on hold before coming back and finding out it's just another bs.

What a mediocre series.

-[ ~♫~ ll Credit ]-
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dr. Stone: Stone Wars Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 25, 2021

130 by sadsaggyballs »»
Mar 27, 10:56 PM

Poll: » Dr. Stone: Stone Wars Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2021

181 by KoniginElle »»
Mar 20, 9:35 PM

Poll: » Dr. Stone: Stone Wars Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2021

168 by KoniginElle »»
Mar 20, 6:46 AM

Poll: » Dr. Stone: Stone Wars Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2021

129 by KoniginElle »»
Mar 18, 10:51 AM

Poll: » Dr. Stone: Stone Wars Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2021

134 by KoniginElle »»
Mar 15, 12:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.