Forum Settings
Forums

Can anime fans and K-Pop fans form the ultimate alliance?!

New
Mar 24, 2021 8:17 PM

Jun 2008
Alright fam I know...K-Pop ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข

But...we gotta admit their numbers are strong, and they’re gaining more mainstream popularity.

Can an alliance be formed with these filthy koreaboos?!
Mar 24, 2021 8:18 PM

May 2020
Totally not, do you think they will accept anime? Do you think weeaboos will accept KPOP? No
Mar 24, 2021 8:18 PM

Jul 2020
No, I think there will be more of a war.
Mar 24, 2021 8:23 PM

Aug 2018
Nah, it’s them or us, their can be no peace. Gather your pitch forks, pray to your waifu, and give your body pillow one final kiss goodbye, we’re going to war.

(Ah fruitloops, someone took my line already)
Mar 24, 2021 8:23 PM

Sep 2020
After I saw what they did to City Hunter it's a solid NO from me dawg

F*** outta here with casting a twig as Ryo Saeba lmao

If you're having crippling depression, hopefully our videos will send you to another world and have you reborn as an isekai protagonist
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc8rSgYdcdZUSXXqVJhNwLw
Mar 24, 2021 8:27 PM

Jun 2014
No, absolutely not.

I hate K-Pop, and I don't want to associate myself with K-Pop fans.

Mar 24, 2021 8:32 PM

Apr 2020
No I rather forget all a
Seiya said:
No, absolutely not.

I hate K-Pop, and I don't want to associate myself with K-Pop fans.

Just Seiya san said. I had a friend who was k pop fan, I asked what you like so much about them and he said "lyrics"
Mar 24, 2021 8:33 PM

Sep 2020
AncientCurse said:
Idk man, but Nam-joon kinda hot (⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄

Now that's a thought provoking opinion...

https://www.koreaboo.com/article/netizens-claim-that-this-male-idol-is-ugly-yet-pretends-to-be-fatally-charming/

If you're having crippling depression, hopefully our videos will send you to another world and have you reborn as an isekai protagonist
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc8rSgYdcdZUSXXqVJhNwLw
Mar 24, 2021 8:36 PM

Feb 2021
Aaaah I don't see the point… I have nothing against other people likes, but the only thing that K-popers and Otakus have in common is that both like Asians' entertainment, It's like comparing electronica with classical because both are music
Everyone has a different way of enjoying anime, you aren't superior for watching some kind or other

Mar 24, 2021 8:37 PM
Dec 2017
Absolutely and totally not at all in the single slightest bit.

Mar 24, 2021 8:59 PM
Jul 2018
No, the 14 year old kpop girls can just stay on twitter.
Mar 24, 2021 9:01 PM

Jan 2020
I'm sure kpop fans wouldn't like anime

Mar 25, 2021 1:31 AM

Apr 2019
The first anime this aliiance should watch together is Perfect Blue
Mar 25, 2021 1:39 AM

Mar 2021
ManWild said:
I'm sure kpop fans wouldn't like anime
I like both anime and kpop tho (you can see it from my username)
You should stan loona because they have an op, and you don't -> https://youtu.be/7U5bkuvILhA
Mar 25, 2021 7:04 AM

Apr 2020
[color=thistle] as a former k-pop fan i dont think so.
i was first a anime fan before k-pop then got introduced to k-pop. when i was into k-pop i started to fall out of anime. i am now back and what i am gonna say is...as a former k-pop fan, the fanbase is scary, toxic and have many weird people but of course there are also some cool and chill k-pop fans that i dont have an issue with. its just that there in my opinion more toxic, scary, and weird people in the k-pop fandom than there are in the anime fandom.
no, there cannot be an alliance, from what ive experienced as a anime fan as well as a k-pop fan, anime is better than k-pop and so are majority of the fans in my opinion.
SuyveMar 25, 2021 9:30 AM

โŠฑ โ”โ”โ”โ”.⋅ εïะท ⋅.โ”โ”โ”โ” โŠฐ

แดตโฟแต—สณแต’: ใ€๐– ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐–ผ ๐—๐–พ๐—‹.ใ€‘ๅปปๅปปๅฅ‡่ญš / ๐–ค๐—๐–พ ( ๐—„๐–บ๐—‚๐—„๐–บ๐—‚๐—„๐—‚๐—๐–บ๐—‡ ) ใ€ๅ‘ช่ก“ๅปปๆˆฆ ๐–ฎ๐–ฏใ€‘

1:05 โ”€โ”€โ”€|โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ 2:53

|โ— II โ–ท|

Mar 25, 2021 7:05 AM

Feb 2008
God no, kpop fans have to stay secluded on Twitter where they belong
Mar 25, 2021 7:44 AM

Apr 2019
I know a lot of people who are into both anime and kpop, and they're really cool. From my interactions with people who enjoy kpop and anime, they've been very nice- and I've even made friends through it.

Ofc, there are annoying people on both sides, but putting those people aside, I think it could definitely happen and already kind of is. They're people who even on places like twitter have made their whole image to be about both the anime & kpop scene, and a lot of people I know in those communities already do have alliances with people who are into other medias, like anime. So yeah, I think the filthy weebs and filthy kboos could probably form an alliance if we all just stayed open minded towards each other :)
Mar 25, 2021 7:48 AM

Jun 2016
Our interests are not mutual and I don't understand what the purpose of this alliance would be
also their music sucks and their singers are unattractive
MEA·MENTVLA·INGENS·EST
Mar 25, 2021 7:48 AM
Dec 2017
velveties said:
I know a lot of people who are into both anime and kpop, and they're really cool. From my interactions with people who enjoy kpop and anime, they've been very nice- and I've even made friends through it.

Ofc, there are annoying people on both sides, but putting those people aside, I think it could definitely happen and already kind of is. They're people who even on places like twitter have made their whole image to be about both the anime & kpop scene, and a lot of people I know in those communities already do have alliances with people who are into other medias, like anime. So yeah, I think the filthy weebs and filthy kboos could probably form an alliance if we all just stayed open minded towards each other :)

I can't see any form of alliance at all happen between both fandoms and if you ask me i think the k-pop fandom is the first thing you'll see when the word cancer is looked up on the dictionary and i fucking hate koreaboos with a passion.

Mar 25, 2021 7:49 AM
Aug 2020
Probably not, k-pop fans trolled Donald Trump last year which was epic. There are unfortunately too many right wing nationalists in the anime fandom to do something like that, plus Trump isn't president anymore so there's no reason to troll him again unless something weird happens.
Mar 25, 2021 7:51 AM
Dec 2017
MoonDragon72 said:
Probably not, k-pop fans trolled Donald Trump last year which was epic. There are unfortunately too many right wing nationalists in the anime fandom to do something like that, plus Trump isn't president anymore so there's no reason to troll him again unless something weird happens.

I would have expect Alex to derail this thread but of course then there would be you.

Mar 25, 2021 7:52 AM

Apr 2019
Crow_Black said:
velveties said:

I can't see any form of alliance at all happen between both fandoms and if you ask me i think the k-pop fandom is the first thing you'll see when the word cancer is looked up on the dictionary and i fucking hate koreaboos with a passion.

There are lots of people who want to stay on their own side, and that's totally okay, I just find that there are people who are mingling with the other communities and even people who are in both.

It's really just whatever the communities the individual people want to be apart in, if they want to enjoy both anime and kpop and they're not being annoying/harmful about it, I think it's fine. And if they want to start making alliances with the people on other sides than that's also fine.
Mar 25, 2021 7:55 AM

Aug 2018
They'll just be fighting 24/7 so no.
_______I like rocks__
Mar 25, 2021 8:01 AM

Feb 2019
Stans and weebs can only coexist if weebs act aegyo and stans do a dogeza. It's on the twitter /a/ bible.
Mar 25, 2021 8:07 AM

Apr 2020
That shit has always just sounded like Western pop but from what I keep seeing a lot of them are making songs with English lyrics now but the stans keep stanning them. Koreaboos have no respect for themselves and the art.
Mar 25, 2021 9:04 AM

Mar 2021
Reading the answers I dunno what to say because I am both an anime fan and a kpop fan so o-o
You should stan loona because they have an op, and you don't -> https://youtu.be/7U5bkuvILhA
Mar 25, 2021 9:08 AM

Jul 2015
I swallowed LOTS of really dreadful pop music when I was in music school. I know what it feels like to play an hour of songs you just don't like. And I can tell you I'd rather pick up by ear and cover every Gaga song since her first album than endure 5 minutes of K-pop. It's really the most polished, soulless, unartistic boring cash-machine the music industry ever created lol.

The fact that the whole thing is about who is the sexiest tells me a lot about how much fans care about music, too. No offense to weirdos who compare "singers" of their fav bands, but looks play no part in music. I have no idea how 90% of the people who play in bands I listen to look like, and I'm pretty sure there's no valid musical reason to give a fuck about it.
DeathkoMar 25, 2021 9:14 AM
Mar 25, 2021 9:08 AM

Oct 2015
Anime fans can't even form alliances with other subsets of anime fans, let alone branching out to other piece of media. BL fans hate ecchi fans, ecchi fans hate BL fans, retro fans hate moe fans, shลnen fans hate retro fans, iyashikei fans hate CGDCT fans, shoujo/josei fans hate harem fans, everyone hates loli fans, loli fans hate themselves... It's just a perpetual cycle of hatred. But granted it used to be worse.
Mar 25, 2021 10:40 AM

Jun 2019
I do not see a lot in common but nah, not really. At least not the hard weebs and hard kpop fans, different behaviors. Normal fans maybe

Kosmonaut said:
Stans and weebs can only coexist if weebs act aegyo and stans do a dogeza. It's on the twitter /a/ bible.

Dogeza is not enough. Nothing is enough for speaking to kpop react gifs.

Leading biologist Scott Pitnick said:
The bigger your 'nads, the smaller your brains
Mar 25, 2021 10:46 AM

Sep 2017
i can already imagine the war that would break out if we tried to come together
[font="\"Proxima Nova Regular\", \"Helvetica Neue\", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"][/font]

Mar 25, 2021 11:02 AM

Jun 2008
I see...so War it is!

Gentlemen, kiss your waifus goodbye, we go into battle!
Mar 25, 2021 11:25 AM

Jul 2017
there is no clear sign of connection between the fandoms
despite two being parts of asian pop culture
that said, the kpop stans are cancerous so its better to stay away from them
anime fans are already known for being weird and pedophilic
Mar 25, 2021 11:43 AM

Jan 2020
Well, why not? There's already an attempt in mixing Japan and Korea's pop culture, like the anime adaptation of God of Highshool, Noblesse etc. Also got a popular Kpop boy band (Stray Kids) to sing for the opening of Tower of God, not just for the manhwa adaptation but many other animes have used kpop music in their soundtracks. (Blue Exorcist, Kekkai Sensen etc.)
There are plenty of opportunities for both fandoms to connect, also I'm a part of these two and so are many users out there in MAL
Mar 25, 2021 12:23 PM
Jul 2018
They see get along fine from what I see. I hate K pop... but admit some of them songs are bangers.
Mar 25, 2021 4:52 PM

Feb 2019
Bakchos said:
Kosmonaut said:

Dogeza is not enough. Nothing is enough for speaking to kpop react gifs.
I don't really know what you're talking about, there's nothing wrong with the memefication of communication, brøther.

More topics from this board

» Fill this thread with the most questionable statement or two you can think of!

IAmOdie - Apr 20

30 by Zarutaku »»
28 minutes ago

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

670 by SynthwaveCrusade »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » school uniform or no school uniform which is better? ( 1 2 )

deg - Feb 21

99 by LoveYourEyes »»
2 hours ago

» Are you a slow or fast typier on a computer???

DesuMaiden - Apr 19

38 by fae »»
2 hours ago

» What do you think about online friendship?

Mehwish_999 - Apr 21

42 by fae »»
2 hours ago
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.