Forum Settings
Forums
No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 24, 2021 1:26 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Ah yes, classic Watamote.

Suddenly, a conversation about dicks and dick pictures lol
Mar 25, 2021 1:21 AM

Jul 2012
Poor Minami... I mean, I know that she's been just as toxic as her other three friends up until this arc, and that she'll be better off without them anyway, but damn, the final realization of how shallow and spite-filled their group has been all along has to really sting. Not to mention seeing the entire thing go up in flames right before her eyes, only be to left alone.

Minami's inclusion of "I" in that final, text-only panel is probably the first time she's actually reflected on her own faults since she's been a character, and I guess this is what it took. It's so nice to see her character develop like this. She's probably never going to be a fundamentally kind person, but a bit of self-awareness and the dropping of expectations can go a long way (see Tomoko).

Sacchi's eyes disappearing once again at the end there was a really nice touch. They portrayed Sacchi's judgmental, derisive, and controlling gaze that Minami was imprisoned in, in a sense, and is now free from. I am happy for her.

I can't wait to see how she interacts with Yuri and Nemo once she inevitably joins Tomoko's harem.
the7thfloorMar 25, 2021 1:24 AM
Mar 25, 2021 7:58 AM
Mar 2015
That group imploded from its own gossip
Mar 26, 2021 1:18 AM

Jul 2019
That was a seriously good chapter.

I liked how this took a Silent Voice route in telling the story, Sachi, Nori and Maki were all just disconnected from Koharu so there was no point in showing their faces, there weren't real to Koharu. The group was bound to break with all that badmouthing behind one another. I hope she learns from her mistakes and hangs out with the right people.

Also talking about pp lmao. Gotta respect the Watamote way lol.
Mar 27, 2021 12:51 PM
May 2018
I've said it before and I'll say it again, the fact that Watamote went from a dark comedy situational to a more light-hearted one (but still conserving the same tone) was an absolute win.
Apr 19, 2021 4:25 PM
Waifu Inspector

Sep 2019
Holy shit that clique just fell apart just like that. Just goes to show I guess how Minami never really had a deep relationship with these people.
Jul 20, 2021 5:05 AM

Jan 2011
That was intense, even with half of them being faceless.
Aug 13, 2022 1:32 AM
Aug 2020
Damn, this chapter felt very real. Good stuff.
Jan 27, 2023 5:55 AM

Sep 2016
That was fucking intense. Sachi is actually scary ngl.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! Chapter 222 Discussion

waalex11 - Mar 27

4 by jordsta95 »»
Apr 14, 12:33 PM

Poll: » Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! Chapter 221 Discussion

fluffycow17 - Mar 6

3 by bboy_OatsnRice »»
Mar 6, 10:24 PM

Poll: » Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! Chapter 220 Discussion

waalex11 - Feb 21

0 by waalex11 »»
Feb 21, 3:57 PM

Poll: » Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! Chapter 219 Discussion

BlueBullet178 - Jan 14

1 by PsicoKenji »»
Jan 14, 8:03 PM

Poll: » Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! Chapter 218 Discussion

fluffycow17 - Dec 6, 2023

4 by Retolee »»
Dec 6, 2023 3:12 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.