Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Log Horizon
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 24, 2021 4:52 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Really cool to see the younger members of the guild in action fighting the monstsers in this episode. It goes to show that even kids can make a difference.

A lot of action in this episode, possibly more than any other episode. The monsters in this show really shows no mercy :o
Mar 24, 2021 5:39 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
They were doing great with the raid but damn the boss's ability to remove the memories from the person you respect/love the most is harsh and worked on almost everyone... at least Akatsuki is proving once again that she's great, and it seems like that everyone will be motivated to defeat the boss next
Mar 24, 2021 6:21 AM

Apr 2009
The giant lizard is powered by Tetora's love, anger and all of her sorrow.
Mar 24, 2021 6:27 AM

Nov 2007
Lower level members vs. the enemies. It was why assassin girl lowered her level.

Plan, and 4 teams.

Showing senpais outside the mission, looking after kouhais after losing?

Boss in round table room. Fighting while giving directions. Ancient summoning monster for help. It's just a while, though. It mentally damaged them (destroying memory) to get lower defense, then attack is easier.

Battle continues next, and next is finale.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Mar 24, 2021 6:36 AM

Apr 2014
It was nice to those juniors in action. Minori does her job pretty job, but Ereinus is too strong with its abilities. With Akatsuki, the stronger and most experience, the next episode will be the time for a striking back.

Tetora would be very happy if she knows that her dragon scales are, finally, useful somehow in the battle.
何それ?意味分かんない
Mar 24, 2021 6:40 AM

Jul 2020
Nice to know tetora's scales were stolen and not lost lmao
Check out my channel @Criticiza on Youtube to watch my vids ;)

Mar 24, 2021 7:35 AM

Aug 2013
It was great seeing Minori and the younger ones taking on a raid boss. But this one is a hard boss to defeat. Good thing Akatsuki is there.

Mar 24, 2021 12:08 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Its nice to see the younger members of Log Horizon take centre stage. Still Touya's speech while simple proved to be pretty inspirational. The combination of the info about the raids really paired well with the action within the halls. Though she got thrown in the deep end Minori's performance as raid leader sure was impressive. Even though its important to use one's names during orders its still pretty impressive for Minori to remember them all. The lizard king though unexpected proved to be pretty amusing especially the mushroom's passing the scales to repair him. Still the genius really had an interesting power in the form of memory erasure that really sapped the teams morale. Even with Akatsuki the team really is dire straits. Overall an pretty action packed ep that showed well just how much Minori has learned from Shiroe as his apprentice as a strategist.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 24, 2021 12:22 PM
Jun 2014
Are you all just watching RAW? because i can't find subbed ep 11 anywhere.
Mar 24, 2021 3:07 PM

Aug 2011
That is a nasty skill to have, isn't it?

Even though we already knew who was important to who it was kind of cute to see who each of these characters respected the most.

So sad the next one is the last!

With how the schedule has worked for the author it is hard to believe we will get enough material for a Season 4 anytime soon, but the fact they went for a Season 3 so many years later gives me hopes.

» Escapism.

Mar 24, 2021 3:12 PM
Jul 2018
the little members were doing the raid thing was pretty cool, looked kinda bad there with the genius but akatsuki really came in at the end there which was quite badass. only 1 episode left so i guess they'll rap up this weird attack and that'll be it, anyhow we'll see next week.
Mar 24, 2021 3:13 PM

Apr 2015
Damn, so many memories got lost in that battle. Kinda hard to watch. This is a much nastier battle than I had expected it to be. Let's hope some of those memories can still be restored.

Was nice to have a focus on the kids, as inexperienced as they are in a raid, they did very well up to the point where the Genius messed with their memories.
Mar 24, 2021 4:22 PM
Wings

Apr 2017
The start of the 2 episode raid commences, similar to how season 2 concluded.

Some of my favourite quotes of the episode:

"Shiroe is... Shiroe", and who could forget "My lord is... my lord".
Mar 24, 2021 7:32 PM

Apr 2020
The Lizard King is powered by all the scales lol

I'm sensing a confession from Minori next episode. Maybe a Rudy x Isuzu moment too.
Mar 24, 2021 7:40 PM

Aug 2019
anyone got a count on how many times he said “your subject of veneration”? but man that’s fucked that they’re losing their memories
Mar 24, 2021 9:31 PM

Oct 2017
Yeah they are all kids after all, it's not surprising they lost morale. Also so they are losing memory of the person they respect, that's cruel.
Mar 24, 2021 10:58 PM
Jan 2021
That image of Toya’s dead zoomed out eyes was horrifying even though he will be fine still hurts
Mar 25, 2021 5:19 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Ah, yes raido time! Minori took the lead, and made the usual 24 team members cooperated each others inside that Main Guild Building area. Its pretty much not an easy job, handling all the different young individuals. The fear of them also realistic. However, Minori had Toya on side, making her easily to convinced everyone to move on.

Still, the raid was not just your usual childs play. Even if your positions kinda got an upper hands after such an exhausting battle. Ereinus finally showed its ability, became a great creature whose stole the memories of their subject of veneration. Many kids has fell under the effects instantly. The young one surely couldn't handle such a loss. Its too hard. Even the strongest kid, Toya, didn't have many strength to hold his positivity. The same situations with Minori, as their leader too. Its became the real despair for the whole team members.

Good thing Akatsuki still abled to break that through, and, yeah, cliffhanger. So, lets see how well they've done with that, and were the effect of memories loss still intacted after they've finished their job there....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Mar 25, 2021 7:30 AM

Dec 2014
Man, this raid feel like a filler arc for me, I hope this arc actually contribute to main plot later.

--------

"memories", this has been bringing up a lot of time. What actually is this plot trying to tell about "memories"?
Signature removed. Check your inbox
Mar 25, 2021 9:06 AM
Oct 2019
24 player Raid.. love it when a show focusing on the side characters...

Minori is the Leader just like Shiroe...
All team work is great on the beginning until Ereinus hit them will Wiping Memories Abilities..
This is interesting, attacking their Mentality, broke their will to fight...
This Boss Raid was a Big Brain...
Mar 25, 2021 9:11 AM
Jan 2014
enjoying the series, but sad it has to stop here given it's all the stuff leading into the final arcs wthout reaching a conclusion, leaves a lot of wanting, it's going to be years till the source material concludes probably, so this might end up being one of the many anime that never reach their ending.

least we got answers to a lot of questions season 2 left behind when it ended & this final fight should have a good conclusion next episode, wonder if they'll all recover the lost memories after beating the boss like Crusty seemed to be able to do when the wolf holding his memories was destroyed (it seems obvious the adventurers are going to win in the end somehow).
Mar 25, 2021 10:13 AM
Apr 2020
This ep might be my favorite of all the seasons
Mar 25, 2021 10:32 AM

Feb 2019
Funimation didn’t have the ep up until the wee hours of the morning. Smh.

Damn, definitely the best episode of the season by far. Minori got so much shine being in charge of the raid team. She’s learnt so much from Shiroe and it’s cool to see her putting that to use. She was masterful out there.

Just when all hope seemed lost, best ninja comes to save the day. I hope all the kids get their memories back tho and we don’t have another Krusty situation.
Mar 25, 2021 6:08 PM

Sep 2011
Every new outfit they give Akatsuki is worse and worse and it bothers me.

Mar 25, 2021 9:49 PM

Jul 2011
Looking at the system, this MMORPG is strange. People losing HP out of nowhere. Therefore dying to a raid wide AOE.

And how low is the HP for a tank even an evasion tank.

Toya is main tank and is crying because 10% damage, looks like one of those tanks that rage quit if not topped everytime.

Krusty seeing them "losing" memories and getting sad, must be thinking, "Pathetic" or "how cute".

Meanwhile Akatsuki, is whatever, lost memories but I have a boss to defeat.
Mar 26, 2021 7:07 AM

Mar 2012
BlichoBoy said:
Looking at the system, this MMORPG is strange. People losing HP out of nowhere. Therefore dying to a raid wide AOE.

And how low is the HP for a tank even an evasion tank.

Toya is main tank and is crying because 10% damage, looks like one of those tanks that rage quit if not topped everytime.

Krusty seeing them "losing" memories and getting sad, must be thinking, "Pathetic" or "how cute".

Meanwhile Akatsuki, is whatever, lost memories but I have a boss to defeat.

The Genius is tapping into the system of the mmorpg mechanics to make it easier for it to won the raids, it is not just the teacher system it hacked but the entire raid mechanics, which is why it seems so odd.

Well in any case, it seems most people have started to come around a bit now with this arc and i told people to be patient as it would get better in time.

Although i can understand it might have been a little to late for some.

The kids have really developed as players over the course of the series and this arc in particular highlights how far they have gotten trough the elder guidance.

Next week is the last and probably the last in awhile but if it survived the tax scandal and is NHK sponsored show than it will certainly comeback one day.

If Mamare still intends to end it at 18 volumes, another 2 cour would wrap everything up.
Mar 26, 2021 12:15 PM

Apr 2018
I really liked the raid with the kids, it was really fun to watch but looks like they hit a hard spot. Cant wait for the last ep.
Mar 27, 2021 2:06 AM

Apr 2009
Duh, we all know by now he's not the hero, he's the villain...in glasses!!!
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Mar 28, 2021 11:04 AM

Feb 2012
Nilvius said:

all those scale she lost. LmAO
i wish and dream for the Future where everyone i care can Smile happily from their heart. But no matter where i look. how ever i see... there s no me. im not there. Just like that.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Mar 28, 2021 11:06 AM

Feb 2012
Red_Ranger_Wien said:
Every new outfit they give Akatsuki is worse and worse and it bothers me.

Well this new battle gear is for lower level.
0^0 so yeah.

*stare at Lizard Lord*
So thats where all Tetore scale goes too LOL.
her tears and anger.

Nilvius said:

XD lmao hahah exactly
IarIzMar 28, 2021 11:10 AM
i wish and dream for the Future where everyone i care can Smile happily from their heart. But no matter where i look. how ever i see... there s no me. im not there. Just like that.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Mar 29, 2021 11:35 PM
May 2018
Go ! Lizard King!!!! wwwwww

This program is brought to you by the following sponsors~ "Tetora" >,<
Apr 3, 2021 1:34 PM

Jul 2008
So that's what happened to all those scales...

the kid's gotta grow up sometime.
Jun 7, 2021 9:37 PM

Mar 2010
Episode was pretty hard to watch.
Jul 24, 2021 6:54 AM

Jul 2015
Those 'lower' level adventures sure did well against Eirenus until he took away their precious memories (which is quite the broken ability).

Nov 28, 2021 10:58 PM

Jul 2013
Anyone who's played mmorpgs will know this raid system is ridiculous. 24 players in a raid? really? that's a LOT. And the raid leader has to tell a person, say their name and tell them what skill to use and when. WTF? You're no longer playing a video game at that point, you're taking a BAR exam lol. I remember when I need to do a dungeon all I had to do in most cases is talk in the world chat and mention my level and class, that's all cause in reality when playing mmos you're gonna be playing with randos not people you've known your whole life cause that's the vibe this show is giving off.
Apr 1, 2022 7:01 AM

Apr 2011
That ability of his is harsh.

The kids are now having their very first raid. Its tough, but they can go through it.
Jan 25, 2023 1:20 PM
May 2020
I learned so much about raids in this episode and Akatsuki is the MVP!
Aug 8, 2023 12:49 PM
Jan 2023
I'm really not a fan of that raid boss. Such harsh abilities, being able to take away their memories of people they respect so much. Not surprising that they would lose all hope.

I love that this show focuses on the supporting characters so much, it's honestly something that should be done more often in anime.
Nov 17, 2023 1:35 AM
Jun 2012
Shiro's favorite student is starting to shine.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Log Horizon: Entaku Houkai Episode 6 Discussion

tsubasalover - Feb 17, 2021

48 by argy97 »»
Apr 7, 9:22 AM

Poll: » Log Horizon: Entaku Houkai Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 31, 2021

149 by waldy713 »»
Nov 17, 2023 1:47 AM

Poll: » Log Horizon: Entaku Houkai Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 17, 2021

38 by waldy713 »»
Nov 15, 2023 11:27 PM

Poll: » Log Horizon: Entaku Houkai Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 10, 2021

46 by waldy713 »»
Nov 15, 2023 10:56 PM

Poll: » Log Horizon: Entaku Houkai Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 24, 2021

46 by waldy713 »»
Nov 15, 2023 4:54 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.