Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Mar 21, 2021 12:07 PM
May 2019
Nothing worries me more in anime or manga than any scene or season that ends on a boat.
Mar 21, 2021 12:08 PM

Aug 2020
A very promising series, easily near the top of the anime of the year
-Characters were fantastic even with the controversy i think the show is a success
-Amazing World Building, made me so immersed,makes us understand why rudes is pretty talented/OP but still remains not the centre of the universe
-Lovely Art, Battle Scenes, The cast were Very well rounded
-This series is fresh and a bucket of success
-Easy 9/10
looking forward to the S2
Mar 21, 2021 12:10 PM

Dec 2015
This was breath of fresh air in isekai where nowadays is plagued with mmo rpg mechanics.

Amazing season I'm looking forward to the next one.
Mar 21, 2021 12:12 PM

Apr 2015
So Rudy's parents have been affected by that massive mana disaster. Zenith be missing with the maid and daughter, while Paul still has Norn with him. Yikes.

Seeing Eris trying to catch a lizard and only ending up with a tail in her hand, made me laugh so much more than it probably should have XD She has such adorable moment, same with after defeating that gigantic Cobra.

Action was good and the moment that body was thrown around the forest really gave an impact. Rudy thought he was able to better his reputation by saving those "kids" at the last second and well,that happened afterwards.

Ruijerd best dad. Loved how he dragged Rudy away from peeping at Eris, he's a better dad that Paul will probably ever be.

Honestly, I am hyped for S2. Seems Roxy is also teaming up with other adventurers and it seems they both heading towards the same city/port?

Either way, fantastic show. I have so much struggle how I am going to rate this, but animation is amazing, sounds, voice acting and music is top notch and love the world building a lot. It's save to say that this has been the best Isekai I have seen in many years.
Mar 21, 2021 12:12 PM

Aug 2020
With the reviews coming right now after it finished airing ngl suck ass
Mar 21, 2021 12:13 PM
Feb 2018
First couple episodes of the show were 12/10 but the last 3 eps where they went to the other continent fell disjoined and ended unfinished. Really dissapoonted to give an anime I originally gave a 9/10 a 7/10 just because of akward writing. looking foreward to see if s2 is good.
Mar 21, 2021 12:14 PM
Apr 2016
Despite skipping so many things, scenes, side stories, POVs and world-building it was still pretty good. Just too bad most of the things that made the whole world and characters feel real were ommited.
Mar 21, 2021 12:15 PM

Aug 2020
What an eventful end to the season, looking forward to the next season for sure.
Mar 21, 2021 12:19 PM

Aug 2020
Not gonna lie, i wanted more of the magic continent in anime format since in the last minutes they're already at the port before Millis continent.
But congratulations to the studio, it's hard to see a true animation (not a slideshow) in animes nowadays, and they even didn't cut the original content because some boring people wouldn't like it, so 9/10 and now i going to re-read the webnovel again until Millis.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 21, 2021 12:21 PM

Mar 2021
I know Rudy had to take risk to quickly raise reputation of Rujerd but don't be too hasty... I hope he learn his lesson. Also when he tell Rujerd not to kill although Rudy intend to commit massacre it's not about him being a hypocrite but he worry that it'd destroy what left of Rujerd's tribe reputation. He was planing to put all blame on himself...Excellent episode Can't wait for cour 2! ! !
NhtDesuMar 21, 2021 12:24 PM
Mar 21, 2021 12:21 PM

Aug 2020
guycoolh said:
First couple episodes of the show were 12/10 but the last 3 eps where they went to the other continent fell disjoined and ended unfinished. Really dissapoonted to give an anime I originally gave a 9/10 a 7/10 just because of akward writing. looking foreward to see if s2 is good.
Not need to be rude but what do you mean? the writing is pretty fine there wasn't anything shappy for me except for the explicit scene everything was nicely wrapped up.
Mar 21, 2021 12:23 PM

Jan 2011
the best anime of the year already 10/10
can't wait for next part
Mar 21, 2021 12:25 PM

Jan 2015
I’m always fine with split cours, but I feel like this anime suffered a lot because of it. It feels really unfinished not having a solid conclusion, which is a shame.

Anyways, annoying and disturbing MC aside, 10/10 because I trust in the 2nd season being as good or better as the first one
XenocrisiMar 21, 2021 12:28 PM
Mar 21, 2021 12:27 PM
Dec 2018
SoraSenpai said:
Okay there's some shit going on with Rudy's family is missing. I do not like that at all.

Roxy meeting up with some people who know about Paul. Damn my man has connections!

Great Episode!

I think the development for Rudy and Ruijerd took a huge spike in the upwards direction.

That Fight with the Snakes and Spider was beautifully animated! Job well done!

Wouldn't be Jobless Reincarnation without Rudy being a pervert and we got it when he was peeping on Eris getting a shower AND getting changed lol.

Looks like they got to Asura kingdom! ALSO ROXY GETTING THERE TOO!!!

LET'S GO SEASON TWO!!!

Yes, Paul has connections, and looking at her we can only imagine what kind of connections he had with her.
Mar 21, 2021 12:29 PM
Apr 2016
FateMadMan said:
guycoolh said:
Not need to be rude but what do you mean? the writing is pretty fine there wasn't anything shappy for me except for the explicit scene everything was nicely wrapped up.
Maybe it's because they adapted the 3rd volume just in 3 episodes and so it felt rushed and lot of things were ommited?
Mar 21, 2021 12:31 PM
Feb 2018
I feel like the ending didn't go in the direction the show was intended to go in (or the direction which would've made the show perfect in my eyes). It's all about Rudes facing his past traumas (with his master and with Eris) and becoming a better person. Also, the theme of the value of life is thrown in the show quite a lot. I felt like adding an entire arc of them just magically (literally) appearing in the demon continent not only without an explanation but with continuity of the plot and the very powerful themes that appeared in the show really spoiled the anime for me. This is 100% my opinion however it felt almost annoying how all the episodes were perfect and it's almost like they purposely made the show bad by making the characters go in an entirely different direction without any observable merit. Though I do appreciate the great animation, the good soundtrack, and the PHENOMINAL voice acting. I also appreciate an Isekai with backbone and it's not just "oh ok here's magic lets get some mage lolis".
Mar 21, 2021 12:32 PM
Dec 2020
Me as Kumo fan on suicide watch after seeing that fight
Mar 21, 2021 12:32 PM
Feb 2018
FateMadMan said:
guycoolh said:
I feel like the ending didn't go in the direction the show was intended to go in (or the direction which would've made the show perfect in my eyes). It's all about Rudes facing his past traumas (with his master and with Eris) and becoming a better person. Also, the theme of the value of life is thrown in the show quite a lot. I felt like adding an entire arc of them just magically (literally) appearing in the demon continent not only without an explanation but with continuity of the plot and the very powerful themes that appeared in the show really spoiled the anime for me. This is 100% my opinion however it felt almost annoying how all the episodes were perfect and it's almost like they purposely made the show bad by making the characters go in an entirely different direction without any observable merit. Though I do appreciate the great animation, the good soundtrack, and the PHENOMINAL voice acting. I also appreciate an Isekai with backbone and it's not just "oh ok here's magic lets get some mage lolis".
Mar 21, 2021 12:42 PM

Oct 2018
It's finally over, thank God!!!

It became the second-worst animation that I have ever come across in my whole life, unfortunately I can't drop shows, although I wanted to. I cried, I suffered, but it's finally over.

Today we'll have a barbecue at my house to celebrate the ending of this piece of shit.

I gave a 2 due to its good animation, however, the rest was abysmal.
If you're a fanboy, please don't waste my time.

Watch more movies, please.

Kafka, Fu Xuan, Jingliu, Topaz and Huohuo.
Mar 21, 2021 12:43 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
I came into this show blind since I generally don't read LN's. I was really surprised by this show and other than some reservations about Rudeus' backstory, I can say that this is the perfect isekai. Great worldbuilding, a lot of relatable characters and less of that eternal "let me tell you how I'm feeling" dialogue that plagues other similar shows. Will definitely watch the second season.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Mar 21, 2021 12:53 PM
Jun 2020
This is definitely the full-blown Isekai. Thank you for making this Anime come true, people from Toho, Kadokawa, Studio Bind and all members of the Staff. Thanks. Now it only remains to wait for the second season.
Mar 21, 2021 1:09 PM

Aug 2020
JanPri said:
FateMadMan said:
Maybe it's because they adapted the 3rd volume just in 3 episodes and so it felt rushed and lot of things were ommited?
Well I guess as an anime only it felt just fine, like a decent end to S1
Mar 21, 2021 1:10 PM

Jun 2012
This anime is literally an art. Just looking at the teaser trailer also. This is probably the best Isekai anime ever created. Period.

Such a good episode. Actually, I don't think ANY episode has been bad.

It's kind of sickening that the front page reviews of this anime are low ratings. It seems like people just don't know what a good anime is anymore if it's not a slice of life generic school life comedy. So boring.

I think Rudy could be a better character maybe.. So this is why I don't think it's 1 of the most perfect anime ever created. It's close. It's probably a perfect isekai, and 1 of the best anime created in the past couple of years. I really really hope season 2 meets expectations.. But after seeing the teaser, it looks like it will. Amazing.

I feel like obvious shit reviews that rate genuinely good anime low for attention on MAL should just be deleted. It's like someone rating like FMA a 3 or something, when there's literally no way it could ever actually be a 3.
SasoraMar 21, 2021 1:14 PM
Mar 21, 2021 1:18 PM

Aug 2020
guycoolh said:
FateMadMan said:
Well i can easily tell we would not see each other to eye easily and that's your opinion to hold, I mean the theme literally continued in ep 11, where a certain someone is written off, like rudes realises oh shit, i shouldn't have done that.

As for the explanation, they probably will tell us in S2 so waiting for it is worth

I think JC not only wanted for rudes to move on but also become and live like a competent being which is decent where the show is heading, that's all i want to say
Mar 21, 2021 1:19 PM

May 2019
Remember, the "second" season is airing this Summer.

MAL should fix the entry soon for the users be able to PTW that.
Mar 21, 2021 1:21 PM

May 2019
oh man, ill miss this winter.

looking at the next season, the best isekai is that Demon Lord Ecchi one lol
Mar 21, 2021 1:28 PM

Aug 2019
so hyped for this summer for the continuation of this, I never really expected to enjoy this show as much as I did when I first started it
Mar 21, 2021 1:30 PM

Nov 2013
Damn, I thought I'd give this a solid 7/10, but the final minutes of the final episode slapped me in the face and reminded me what I hated in this show the most.
Hence 6/10!

P.S Final episodes sucked at animation, big time! Hopefully they improve it in season 2.
Mar 21, 2021 1:48 PM
Feb 2020
Why did they call it season 2, there's no season 2 announcement, it's cour 2
Mar 21, 2021 2:01 PM

Dec 2015
Nice last episode. And the dwarf is cool. Looking forward to see more of him in the 2nd season. Also because of the great voice actor for that dwarf. Real highlight in this last episode - even though he did not speak that much here.

9/10 I guess. I was at 8/10 most of the time. But I can give this 8.5 (rounding up to 9). Didn't like the demon continent setting at first. But Ruijerd is a good char and the party they formed ... felt good to watch.

And the visuals and sound always were great.

Really one of the best fantasy isekai in the recent years.
Mar 21, 2021 2:10 PM
Mar 2013
So after reading a bunch a lot of people seem to not fully understand what is going on and why. It's kinda the fault of the show, it skipped a lot of world-building.

- we get a lot more information about how the name "dead end" is spreading around town, and in a good way. The end is meant to be a total defeat of Rudy. They did a good job with his resolve for Eris but outside that, they did not do justice to how much work went into Ruijerd's name fixing. Rudy feels like he wasted months.

-Eris is strong, I mean crazy strong. she trains with Ruijerd and by now we know his back story and you understand how strong he is. The Red Cobra was an A-rank monster and Ruijerd could have soloed it himself he says.

There's too much on their travels that are skipped, but you can't have a show dedicated to small fights, I get that but I wish they would have somehow managed to show a bit more.

Overall not a bad stopping point. It's where most of us thought it would end. I highly recommend reading the LN before the second half starts if you get the time.
Mar 21, 2021 2:13 PM

Aug 2013
Now, this is what I call great animation.
No 3D shit, not flashy CGI effects. Pure greatness of hand drawn animation. I'm so glad that there are still people that can do this. And they were able to keep it till the end. Just wow. And look at the level of details. It's really rare to see something like this. Usually when some studio (like ugh, Trigger) want to do a series with good animation, they are using trash simplified character models. Here? Not only character models are highly detailed, but they have proper shading applied as well.

Story and characters wise? Definitely the best NEW series of this season. Characterization was AWESOME and direction as well.
10/10 can't wait for next season.
Sasora said:
It's like someone rating like FMA a 3 or something, when there's literally no way it could ever actually be a 3.

FMA B is actually 5/10 for me to be honest. I only finished it to be allowed to complain about it. If I watched it nowadays, there were be no way that I'd actually finish it.
In the other hand, what should be definitely deleted is SJW trash reviews.
rsc-plMar 21, 2021 2:20 PM
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Mar 21, 2021 2:15 PM

Dec 2014
Fantastic episode again, I didn't even realize it was over. Felt so short.

When that kid was killed I was like damn, Rudy when you get the chance to save someone you should, not wait until the last moment to make a movie styled entrance. xD

The battle against the red cobra was awesome, I'm loving these shots of Eris slicing these snakes in half. They are awesome.
I loved the scene where Ruijerd straight up threatened the life out of that horse dude.

Can't say I'm liking the bald Ruijerd since I liked his green hair but the ninja style headband is great so I will let it pass.

Overall, I think I'm going to reserve my final opinion until the end of the second cour cause at this point it feels like it just left off half way but this easily one of the best isekai's I've seen in quite a while. I love that they take the time to ease us into the characters, there are a ton of great character moments that let you get invested in them, they spend time on explaining the world lore and scenarios. It's just all in all, far more compelling and they take the time to do the little things that many Isekai adaptations skip over. so yeah, great fantasy show, very likable story, nice characters albeit some of Rudy's perverted actions may seem questionable but for comedic value I think it's alright.

9/10, looking forward to the second cour.
Mar 21, 2021 2:30 PM

Aug 2014
The first 5-6 episodes were character introductions and tbf, most of them were shit. The anime got better during last 2-3 episodes but not that good. 5-6/10 max.
"Even if it has good reviews, if I don't like it then it is shit"

-Some random anime character
Mar 21, 2021 2:52 PM
Nov 2016
Rudeus: Perfect plan
Me: Dude, they are gonna die because you wanted fame
(Someone died)
Rudeus:
Mar 21, 2021 3:07 PM

Jul 2020
That was a good first cour. The controversial ecchi scenes did hurt it from getting a 10/10 but the worldbuilding and the main cast is very interesting. Hope we get more world-building in the next cour. Until then, 9/10
Mar 21, 2021 3:08 PM

Dec 2014
His battle xp is not that high atm and he became a bit arrogant that his team can save the other team easily. Obviously, mistakes have been made, and Rudeus regrets those actions. (Ruijerd-kun misunderstood him by attributing it on a warrior's pride thingy.) Horse-guy. Lol

And the episode ends with bald Ruijerd.
A very nice season 1 first cour ender.

A calm before the effing storm.
Mar 21, 2021 3:20 PM
May 2020
So from what I gather the Superd are basically the ginger people of Mushoku Tensei.
Mar 21, 2021 3:23 PM
Aug 2020
Can't wait for season 2. Glad they didn't do some big cliff hanger or amp up the feels. Glad to see their character growth as well especially between Rudeus and Rjherd (however his name is spelled)
Mar 21, 2021 3:28 PM
Aug 2020
Sasora said:
This anime is literally an art. Just looking at the teaser trailer also. This is probably the best Isekai anime ever created. Period.

Such a good episode. Actually, I don't think ANY episode has been bad.

It's kind of sickening that the front page reviews of this anime are low ratings. It seems like people just don't know what a good anime is anymore if it's not a slice of life generic school life comedy. So boring.

I think Rudy could be a better character maybe.. So this is why I don't think it's 1 of the most perfect anime ever created. It's close. It's probably a perfect isekai, and 1 of the best anime created in the past couple of years. I really really hope season 2 meets expectations.. But after seeing the teaser, it looks like it will. Amazing.

I feel like obvious shit reviews that rate genuinely good anime low for attention on MAL should just be deleted. It's like someone rating like FMA a 3 or something, when there's literally no way it could ever actually be a 3.

It's one of the better one's, My favorite arcs were the earlier episodes simply due to the slice of life feel to them. The later episodes were a bit rough around the edges but still good. The character dev in this show is phenomenal.
Mar 21, 2021 3:40 PM
Nov 2019
They skipped so much this episode, it just felt rushed and disjointed so 4/5 and that's being generous because the Snake & spider fights were animated well.

I've been reading the LN so presumably this episode and the bit at the end covers Volume 3 from about page 90 until page 137 when they get to Windport (assuming the city by the sea shown right at the end is Windport)

So a shitload of world building and character development has been skipped and it looks like the second Cour is starting with them entering Windport at the start of Volume 4.

Pity they missed this Rudy monologue...

Eris is violent, Ruijerd is from the Supard tribe, and I'm a pervert.

It was something decided from birth. Now I believe it more than ever, it isn't something that can be changed.

penrhosMar 21, 2021 3:52 PM
Mar 21, 2021 3:43 PM

Sep 2020
Sad to see that this season is over but Im excited for season 2. I really enjoyed this episode because we got to see a nice fight and how impressive Eris and Ruijerd fighting are. Of course during those credits twice Rudy peeked on Eris but the first time Ruijerd carried him away and second time he got hit by Eris which was funny. This was probably one of my favorite Fantasy animes though I really wish this episode they met up with Roxy but I guess we have to wait until next season.
Mar 21, 2021 3:58 PM

Feb 2020
Best Isekai Anime for me, great characters, great animation, great plot, 10/10.
Can't wait for 2nd cour!
Mar 21, 2021 4:01 PM

Nov 2020
This impressed me. To think when this season was starting I wasn’t even going to watch it and now it’s one of my favourites. This episode was good. Superb dude went bald
I can’t wait for next season
If there's a hole there's a goal-Master Oogway
Mar 21, 2021 4:15 PM
Aug 2020
5/10 for this first season, I know that the novel readers are always saying "it gets way better later" but I can only rate these eleven episodes for what they are, and I wasn't terribly impressed with it. The animation quality also took a noticable drop in the later episodes.
Mar 21, 2021 4:24 PM

Jun 2016

Season 2 Confirmed, hope it doesn't take too long to come out.
Mar 21, 2021 4:32 PM

Aug 2018
This anime is amazing
I really look forward to the second season
Mar 21, 2021 4:41 PM
Sep 2020
I wanna start reading ahead in the web novel so which chapter should I start?
Mar 21, 2021 4:42 PM
Sep 2020
I wanna start reading ahead in the web novel so which chapter shoul I start?
Mar 21, 2021 4:46 PM
Jun 2019
didn't feel like the last episode but ohh well, there'll be a second season so who cares
Pages (10) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Is Mushoku Tensei one of best isekai anime so far ?

ISeeLifePeople - Jul 20, 2023

45 by Anayan_Kashyap »»
Yesterday, 9:04 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 31, 2021

380 by Anayan_Kashyap »»
Apr 22, 9:57 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2021

335 by Remurst »»
Apr 10, 1:56 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2021

295 by wbergie »»
Apr 8, 2:52 PM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2021

228 by ionelHeredia »»
Apr 8, 2:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.