Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Mar 21, 2021 9:18 AM

Mar 2021
Perfect episode . Zeke is my fav warrior so I love this episode . 11/10
Mar 21, 2021 9:18 AM
Jul 2018
Top level voice acting though!
Mar 21, 2021 9:20 AM

Apr 2013
imbAF said:
PREVIEW FOR 16 is chapter 116, ARE THEY GONNA SKIP 115 ENTIRELY ?
They dont show everything in previews. Some of 115 was adapted in this episode and they’ll cover the rest + 116 next week. I just dont know what they plan to end the season with if they dont remove the op/ed for more time.
Mar 21, 2021 9:21 AM
Jan 2021
Sourire said:
imbAF said:
They dont show everything in previews. Some of 115 was adapted in this episode and they’ll cover the rest + 116 next week. I just dont know what they plan to end the season with if they dont remove the op/ed for more time.

Really? Some of the chapter 115 was adapted in this episode?
Mar 21, 2021 9:21 AM
Jul 2018
Yeager_Bomb said:
r/yeagerbomb? Glad to see a fellow yeagerbomb member
Mar 21, 2021 9:22 AM
Apr 2019
imbAF said:
Sourire said:

yeah Zeke/Ksaver convo, Zeke/Reiner/Bertholdt convo, Zeke eating Ksaver, Zeke/Eren convo
Mar 21, 2021 9:27 AM
Jul 2016
I have yet to judge the dialogues in zeke’s backstory but direction, storyboarding, ost and animation were all top-notch in this ep
Mar 21, 2021 9:29 AM
Jan 2021
OK NOW THIS IS A PEFECT EPISODE. BECAUSE THE STORY WASN'T BUTCHERED! PERFECTION
Mar 21, 2021 9:29 AM

Mar 2021
raryaryagi said:
Yeager_Bomb said:
Yessir 😎😎
Glad to see a fellow cummerist here
Mar 21, 2021 9:30 AM
Dec 2020
Jarrnn said:
imbAF said:

yeah Zeke/Ksaver convo, Zeke/Reiner/Bertholdt convo, Zeke eating Ksaver, Zeke/Eren convo
yeah, I can vouch for that, I have volume 29, and so far, so good
Mar 21, 2021 9:31 AM

Apr 2020
8 retards who have not seen this episode yet have given this episode 1/5 ...

Why does this not apply to other animes ???
"Raise your words, not voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder"~Rumi

Mar 21, 2021 9:31 AM
Dec 2020
Tbh that ending scene has better direction that every scene in s3, face close-up was better than s3, that scene was just KINO and one of the best in ALL aot. Masterclass scene..
Mar 21, 2021 9:33 AM

Mar 2016
MPanah said:
8 retards who have not seen this episode yet have given this episode 1/5 ...

Why does this not apply to other animes ???

Because as we all know AoT has become one of the biggest mainstream shows that is being aired in this current age where even the slightest bits of things can be criticized. That's just the reality of the situation, pay them no attention. Their endless campaign to defame AoT is futile.
Mar 21, 2021 9:37 AM

Oct 2013
Madlaad said:
Yup after watching levi vs beast titan for the second time it really is garbage. That beast is trash. The last round was way too epic to be surpassed but this one didn't even bother putting up a competition

Wrong episode discussion thread.
Mar 21, 2021 9:38 AM
Jul 2018
Again, I just have one word for this episode "KINO"
Mar 21, 2021 9:43 AM
Jan 2021
Yeah, just saw the episode. It was a masterpiece. Story was nearly identical to the manga, and they were able to cover nearly 1.5 chapter! Perfect!

Tho, i really wanted Griesha to tell Zeke that he simply wanted to watch the blimps!
Mar 21, 2021 9:52 AM
Jan 2021
This episode shows so freakin well how can parents use children for propaganda etc etc. Horrible stuff
Mar 21, 2021 10:04 AM
Jan 2021
Fucking loved it. The explosion scene is the best
Mar 21, 2021 10:13 AM
Jul 2018
keragamming said:
Madlaad said:
Yup after watching levi vs beast titan for the second time it really is garbage. That beast is trash. The last round was way too epic to be surpassed but this one didn't even bother putting up a competition

Wrong episode discussion thread.

I think he was lying watch this episode currently, look at his profile he was dropped at ep 6
Mar 21, 2021 10:41 AM
Aug 2019
Mappa adapted Zeke's backstory flawlessly thank you mappa.
Now people will learn what led up to Zeke betraying his parents. His parents did a bad job raising him and forcing ideals and duties and at such a young age is a very bad thing. All Zeke wanted was to be like a normal child being able to play with his father but unfortunately, Grisha is too stuck on the mission to restore eldia. At least he met Ksaver who is like a father to him and they both enjoy playing catch.
We also learn his secret plan which is the euthanasia plan and we got to see his talk with Eren in Marley.
Also, Zeke sent Levi flying with that bomb at the end. I mean both of them went kaboom lol.
The next episode is the last episode of this part of the season hope they announce part 2 I don't want movies cuz it won't fit all the chapters that are left to adapt.

Mar 21, 2021 10:44 AM

Jul 2020
Great episode!!!! Looking forward to the last episodeeee :(
Mar 21, 2021 10:54 AM

Jun 2019
Poor Zeke. That flashback was good. Felt really bad for him there. Good episode.
Gonna have to look, how they'll wrap this season up.
Mar 21, 2021 10:58 AM

Oct 2020
An amazing episode. I wanna hug Zeke and strangle Grisha.
Mar 21, 2021 11:22 AM

Jan 2017
Great episode as usual, knew where it was gonna end off at and it did not disappoint.
Mar 21, 2021 11:22 AM

Mar 2021
LEVI JUST GOT ZOOK'D!
Mar 21, 2021 11:25 AM

Mar 2016
Next episode is going to be the last oof... Don't really know what to say other than this episode being amazing.
Mar 21, 2021 11:30 AM

Oct 2020
A disclaimer for everyone that might not be up to the info: next episode is the last episode of Part 1. We are getting a continuation either later this year or the next.
Mar 21, 2021 11:33 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Full episode about Zeke's backstory, it was really interesting, but damn that end... RIP I guess.
Mar 21, 2021 11:36 AM

Dec 2014
wasn't it 15 and 16 episodes release together?
Signature removed. Check your inbox
Mar 21, 2021 11:39 AM

Oct 2020
aLotQuestion_ said:
wasn't it 15 and 16 episodes release together?
No, the whole reason we got 2 episodes was because 14 didn't air fully last week so they aired 15 too so there was no delay. Now it's back on schedule.
Mar 21, 2021 11:43 AM

Aug 2014
I_Am_Freeballing said:
A disclaimer for everyone that might not be up to the info: next episode is the last episode of Part 1. We are getting a continuation either later this year or the next.

this is the final season. I havent read any news of there being more AOT following episode 16.
Mar 21, 2021 11:46 AM
Jul 2018
I don’t know abt others but I’m enjoying s4 even more than other seasons. Yes there is not much action but just something abt it that’s really amazing.

Also for the actual episode today. I really liked this episode and zeke’s backstory was interesting but also heartbreaking. He just wanted a normal life as a kid but he didn’t get that. Idc his parents are fcking trash. All they cared abt was him becoming a warrior and they didn’t even love him. This flashback really made me understand him more but he should stay away from my Levi.

Levi is alive right?? There is no way he will die. I mean, it’s LEVI. That should tell you so much.
Mar 21, 2021 11:48 AM
Jan 2021
minfairys said:
I don’t know abt others but I’m enjoying s4 even more than other seasons. Yes there is not much action but just something abt it that’s really amazing.

Also for the actual episode today. I really liked this episode and zeke’s backstory was interesting but also heartbreaking. He just wanted a normal life as a kid but he didn’t get that. Idc his parents are fcking trash. All they cared abt was him becoming a warrior and they didn’t even love him. This flashback really made me understand him more but he should stay away from my Levi.

Levi is alive right?? There is no way he will die. I mean, it’s LEVI. That should tell you so much.

i don't think ackermans, have the power to withstand blasts mate
Mar 21, 2021 11:49 AM
Jul 2020
I have no idea how they will end this in just 1 episode unless it will be like 1 hour long
Mar 21, 2021 11:49 AM

Oct 2020
ooo333 said:
I_Am_Freeballing said:

this is the final season. I havent read any news of there being more AOT following episode 16.
Misinformation is a dangerous thing. The director himself said that this is not it. In addition to the creator saying the manga will be adapted until the end. Which it won't be by the time the next episode airs. Which means this is not the final season. It's The Final Season Part 1. You'll get an official announcement this time next week. Look forward to it.
Mar 21, 2021 11:51 AM
Jul 2018
imbAF said:
minfairys said:

not that. Levi is very important character and i don't think he would die so fast,and even more bcs of something like that. i don't know how to explain but i feel it. i may be wrong though
Mar 21, 2021 11:56 AM

Jan 2009
Still can't understand why Levi had to use a thunder spear attached to Zeke as deterrent. Zeke would either get killed or get fed to someone anyway.

Even in the manga it didn't make any sense.
Mar 21, 2021 11:59 AM

Oct 2019
Sourire said:
imbAF said:
maybe a longer episode next week, its probable i think
Mar 21, 2021 11:59 AM

Feb 2016
minfairys said:
imbAF said:

not that. Levi is very important character and i don't think he would die so fast,and even more bcs of something like that. i don't know how to explain but i feel it. i may be wrong though

They will feed him with one of Sukuna fingers at the end of last ep.
Just because you are doing something for someone else doesn't make it right. Kindness and beauty can sometimes become cruel.
Mar 21, 2021 12:01 PM

Feb 2016
WhiteTestament said:
Still can't understand why Levi had to use a thunder spear attached to Zeke as deterrent. Zeke would either get killed or get fed to someone anyway.

Even in the manga it didn't make any sense.

well he was kinda cocky and frustrated and mad at him so his thinking wasnt rational and it was another of his bad choices in life
Just because you are doing something for someone else doesn't make it right. Kindness and beauty can sometimes become cruel.
Mar 21, 2021 12:02 PM

Dec 2014
Q1. From what Mr Ksaver, he was able to evade his true identity as Eldian all these years to build a family with Marleyan, why is no one do the same? It sound like they don't have any IC and only use the armband. So they should be no way to know whether if they are Eldian or not as long as the birth was kept secret right?

Q2. Why Zeke decide to suicide? From previous episode, we knew that almost every higher-ups have the reaction from Zeke shout, meaning all of them have Zeke spinal fluid. Zeke could have wait until he was brought near to higher-ups then transform everyone to titan. Wouldn't it much easier?
Signature removed. Check your inbox
Mar 21, 2021 12:12 PM
Nov 2020
raryaryagi said:
Yeager_Bomb said:
All yeagerbomb members are weird all they know is racism and sexism and absolutely horrendous points in arguments.
Mar 21, 2021 12:14 PM

Jul 2017
lol we all know Levi is too important of a character to die from that, just look at Armin. plot armour for life baybeeeeeeeeeeee

but damn Zeke's backstory really shed a new light on Grisha. looks like he failed with Zeke so Eren was his redemption arc :P

also Eren talking about tatakae and jiyuu and then agreeing to cut pp plot reeks of bullshit lmao, he be bluffing guarantee
Mar 21, 2021 12:14 PM

Aug 2015
zeke's plan is so ridiculous it's almost funny LMAO

"for nobody to suffer like i did because of my daddy issues, i'll take away the possibility of offspring from a whole race" dude, what????? apart from ridiculous, his plan is ignoring the real problem. if nobody deserves to live in a fucked up world, you CHANGE THE WORLD, not try to ERADICATE a WHOLE RACE, jfc

i'm a anime-watcher only, and i feel like eren is deceiving and using zeke. if it turns out i'm wrong i'm gonna be so disappointed (but i don't think i'm wrong)
Mar 21, 2021 12:16 PM
Apr 2020
One of the things I like about Shingeki no Kyojin is how you can kinda relate with everybody. I never liked Zeke, for obvious reasons but I get he has his reasons too. Same goes for Reiner, Annie and Bertolt. In this episode we saw Zeke's past and tbh I get why he's doing the things he's doing. I still don't like him but I get it. It is also sad this season is going to end next week and we'll have to wait for the real deal for i don't know how long. I hope it won't last long because things will definitely get interesting now that we see the brothers unite.
Mar 21, 2021 12:18 PM

Oct 2020
aLotQuestion_ said:
Q1. From what Mr Ksaver, he was able to evade his true identity as Eldian all these years to build a family with Marleyan, why is no one do the same? It sound like they don't have any IC and only use the armband. So they should be no way to know whether if they are Eldian or not as long as the birth was kept secret right?

Q2. Why Zeke decide to suicide? From previous episode, we knew that almost every higher-ups have the reaction from Zeke shout, meaning all of them have Zeke spinal fluid. Zeke could have wait until he was brought near to higher-ups then transform everyone to titan. Wouldn't it much easier?

1. There are blood tests that can tell you are an Eldian, but you can still hide you are one if you are lucky. Just like Ksaver, Karina Braun and Eren Kruger hid that fact as well. It's not too deep so don't think about it.

2. It's just a decision made in affect. Emotions are high. He is sad, pissed, angry. He did it to spite Levi rather than commit suicide. Although a suicide is extremely viable, looking at his values established in this episode.
Mar 21, 2021 12:20 PM

May 2017
one of the best episodes of the season in terms of directing, art and storyboard. Extremely well done. That ending sequence was delicious.
shayed__Mar 21, 2021 12:23 PM
Mar 21, 2021 12:20 PM
Jan 2021
If you like Zeke, go and watch S2E01 or the charge vs the beast titan. He could easily have killed Mike and put him out of his misery, but instead he let him suffer a sick gruesome death. Then he was enjoying it as if he was playing baseball when he was throwing rocks to the corps. He is a well written character but A GARBAGE HUMAN BEING, EVIL HUMAN BEING. His mentality is that of :"Hey, as long as it is not me who suffers, f the rest of em". Evil bastard
Mar 21, 2021 12:23 PM
Jan 2021
beautiful episode
Mar 21, 2021 12:24 PM

Aug 2018
apolorix said:
zeke's plan is so ridiculous it's almost funny LMAO

"for nobody to suffer like i did because of my daddy issues, i'll take away the possibility of offspring from a whole race" dude, what????? apart from ridiculous, his plan is ignoring the real problem. if nobody deserves to live in a fucked up world, you CHANGE THE WORLD, not try to ERADICATE a WHOLE RACE, jfc

i'm a anime-watcher only, and i feel like eren is deceiving and using zeke. if it turns out i'm wrong i'm gonna be so disappointed (but i don't think i'm wrong)

"because of my daddy issues" ? You are free to dislike and critique his plan but not in this ridiculous way. You are talking like Zeke is the only one suffering from being an Eldian and that his relationship with Grisha is the only reason. Which is totally wrong.
Pages (10) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » If Eren was in avatar...

TASM18 - Apr 17

18 by belugaanime »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 7, 2021

513 by JoestarEISH_020 »»
Apr 13, 8:01 AM

» Isayama: The Perfect Architect ( 1 2 )

Mikasa - Mar 29, 2021

65 by benisfroms »»
Apr 10, 8:21 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Jan 10, 2021

986 by Jasmin061011 »»
Apr 2, 8:12 AM

» Falco and Gabi…

Arddaa52 - Jul 25, 2021

20 by Adrena »»
Mar 27, 6:50 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.