Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 19, 2021 10:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Not bad Noir. Going that down into the deep dungeon takes guts.

I was expecting him to fight those goblins rather than putting down his weapons and giving them food. A smart choice though since that food fucked them over. Ouch. At long last, he can actually speak to Olivia without her being chained up.
That 13700 points increase though LOL
Mar 19, 2021 11:42 AM
Jul 2018
ooh wow trying to save master now, hope he can defeat the fake master although its not looking very good for him with that ending. well, its pretty predictable whats going to happen but i guess we'll just have to wait and see next episode.
Mar 19, 2021 11:54 AM

Feb 2019
This episode and the finale should be some great character development moments for Noir. Beating the fake Olivia will require him putting everything he’s learnt so far to use. Sad to see it end next week! One of the most enjoyable shows of the season for sure.
Mar 19, 2021 12:03 PM

Jun 2015
I win!!!!!!!!!!!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Mar 19, 2021 12:20 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
So for the end of the show they're trying to save Noir's master, it makes sense, and now it's time for the final battle, it should be interesting
Mar 19, 2021 12:23 PM

Apr 2016
We need more after credits pictures like the one from this weeks episode ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Mar 19, 2021 12:37 PM

Aug 2013
I think this is the first time we see Noir get injured with blood.

It finally about time Noir rescues Olivia thought from what we see, it won't be easy.

That end credit :o ... maybe I should start reading the manga if the art is that good. XD

Mar 19, 2021 12:54 PM

Sep 2019
Leo said:
I
That end credit :o ... maybe I should start reading the manga if the art is that good. XD
If only the ln/manga art was that good lol. The ending illustrations were done by various artists on twitter, pixiv or whatever they’re using.
Mar 19, 2021 12:58 PM

Sep 2019
Felt bad for the master. Not only has she been stuck there for 200 years but also she has to deal with huge amount of pain.

The ending illustration was amazing.
Mar 19, 2021 1:06 PM

Aug 2013
z00nex said:
Leo said:
I
If only the ln/manga art was that good lol. The ending illustrations were done by various artists on twitter, pixiv or whatever they’re using.

The artist for this episode's ending illustration, Hino Tomoyuki, is the same artist that does the manga adaptation according to MAL. I should have been more specific.

Mar 19, 2021 1:07 PM

Sep 2019
Leo said:
z00nex said:

The artist for this episode's ending illustration, Hino Tomoyuki, is the same artist that does the manga adaptation according to MAL. I should have been more specific.
Oh really? I didn’t know that. The manga art wasn’t anything special from what I’ve seen.
Mar 19, 2021 1:14 PM

Sep 2020
God I liked this episode. Finally got the shop open and now going down to release Olivia which I thought would have happened sooner but I mean thats not how anime works usually. Can't wait for next week's episode though it will be the last episode.

Anyone know if they will get season 2?
Mar 19, 2021 1:30 PM

Dec 2014
Olivia's been stuck in the dungeon for over 200 years enduring all that pain. :(
Hopefully things work out like they always do with this show.

Bishoujo Sandwich was a big win but the biggest win was that glorious end card.
Mar 19, 2021 1:31 PM

Sep 2020
Lelouch0202 said:
Olivia's been stuck in the dungeon for over 200 years enduring all that pain. :(
Hopefully things work out like they always do with this show.

Bishoujo Sandwich was a big win but the biggest win was that glorious end card.

Yes great end card. I wonder how much LP that would grant Noir.
Mar 19, 2021 1:36 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
So, the last two episodes will conclude Noir-sama master, Olivia, and all of her stories. The history of her kinda wack, battling with the local cleric, then ended up imprisoned and chained at those secret dungeon, alone. Poor woman. A little glimpse of her flashback might be hinted that Noir face may resembling someone she cared off before. I dunno.

Thats the death chain, copied Olivia entirely. The whole fight just so underwhelmed. Emma couldn't do anything, and Olivia refused to told the weakness because her boobs smaller than Emma. Smh for that reason. Even after getting that 10000 Lp skill, and sacrificed several skills, Noir-sama couldn't defeat the fake master easily, ofc! Then, what happened next? Can i even get a more proper lewdness again? Lets see how they wrap it up in the last episode....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Mar 19, 2021 1:41 PM

Jul 2009
So... they decide to skip 2 interesting arcs to go directly to where the LN is stalling rght now.

If it can make the author to write again, let's go!
bruh
Mar 19, 2021 1:43 PM

Mar 2020
Noir wants to save his master Olivia from the death chains but we all know he just wants another girl for his harem.
Mar 19, 2021 3:23 PM

Mar 2019
Finally Noir decides to take the risk and save Olivia...the Oliv copy is probably the toughest opponent so far and well..it doesn't look so good for the moment.

BUT there must be a comeback for sure!

Next week already the end...I really hope for a continuation since it's jsut sooo good
Mar 19, 2021 4:47 PM
Jul 2018
The events focused on Olivia was very good to know more about her.
Mar 19, 2021 5:24 PM

Oct 2010
First they use 'get creative' in a most boring ways.
Now they let others enter 'dungeon only I can enter'.
Is this a big joke?
Mar 19, 2021 7:03 PM

Nov 2017
Well done Noir,that was Goblin Slayer level of dealing with those goblins.Trick them into eating your food,THEN give them poisoned food :)
I suppose its better than the beatdown Emma would have given them though :)
Mar 19, 2021 9:13 PM

Aug 2020
I dont know what Noir is doing but after each episode there is a significant increase in EP .
Anime List: Click here
Manga List: Click here

Mar 19, 2021 9:39 PM

Jul 2017
I still find it funny that Tigerson is still a tulip lion of display, certainly a well-behaved lion (I wanna fondle that dick tulip SOOO BAD). The backdrop of Noir's shop is just like Isekai Bookworm's Main in the exact same way.

Skipping all mid-way content to free Master Olivia from the "chains of oppression" in the hidden dungeon, it's no pushover for the specifics. And it's no longer "The Hidden Dungeon I Can Enter", but anyone whom Noir brings with that isn't a hidden dungeon as such.

Those goblins though, they are definitely amusement values, but the imposter "Death Chains" Olivia poses a real problem. Even with the harem LP stacking making the job more better *drools*, it's still not enough to prevent the damage traces of blood (guess you could call it a blood pact).

A comeback for the finale next week?

Leo said:
z00nex said:

Considering that I've been following the manga adaptation of the LN through this show, THAT is very specific and in line with how the manga looked like.
Mar 19, 2021 9:59 PM

Apr 2020
I don’t care how bad this show is. I love watching it 🤣
Mar 19, 2021 10:54 PM

Oct 2017
Finally it's time to save Olivia and ofc it won't be easy. The death chain copied Olivia and is now using that to kick Noir's ass. Hopefully he can beat her with the sacrifice skill he made. Also that was one lewd sandwich, I so wanna gobble it up.
Mar 19, 2021 11:27 PM

Mar 2019
"Goblins moment".. the FUNNIEST moment in the whole series XD

Nyan-Pasu!... [ Ara Ara ] [ Waifus ]
Mar 20, 2021 5:05 AM
Nov 2017
from this epsiode we can conclude it

THERE IS NO SUCH THING BOUT 2ND SEASON
Mar 20, 2021 7:40 AM

Mar 2010
Lol it really was surprising to see the boss get out of the boss room.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Mar 20, 2021 8:22 AM

Oct 2016
That endcard though.

Good episode! The shop is finally open and it's a huge success. I like that Noir told Emma about Olivia, it's finally time to free master. Not used to seeing her speak without telepathy lmao. I hope we get a second season, but I checked the wiki and I don't think there's enough material. Maybe in the future. Looking forward to the last episode.
Mar 20, 2021 11:07 AM
Dec 2020
Noir irritates me to no end. He has the capability to become seriously OP, but he's such a pansy. The only limit to how powerful he could become is how much LP he can accumulate, and he's surrounded by beautiful women who want him. He could make them unbelievably powerful too. The fact that he isn't even trying because he's such a coward pisses me off. I hope the clone kills him. He is wasting everything his master gave to him.
Mar 20, 2021 12:12 PM

May 2018
oh damn that evil Olivia is too powerful
Mar 20, 2021 12:44 PM

Apr 2015
Was about time that Noir decided to go save Olivia from that dungeon. Only to find an "evil twin".

Now I can't wait for Noir to save her and join the harem.
Mar 20, 2021 9:01 PM
Dec 2020
One more episode at least We’ll see master I hope Out of the chains. Damn wanted more fan service because these girls are hot. Also the ED is so good man and that credit picture was nice.
Mar 21, 2021 10:56 AM
Dec 2018
Is Olivia even a good character?

Noir is so naive and gullible, could he be helping a villain all this time?

The game looks up for him at the end of the episode, which obviously isn't going to happen. Now that he took Emma to the dungeon finally, I think that she will save him. Him stating that the master helped him to have the power to protect Emma seemed a bit big headed of him, so it wouldn't surprise me to see her save him finally. There's no way that she would leave him like that and not be watching out for him, now that she knows what he is up against.
Mar 21, 2021 11:18 AM

Apr 2020
The Stardia family has opened up shop and are making big money fast, good for them. But this was not possible if it wasn't for Noir's fateful encounter with her master Olivia. Which is why this last battle will be focused on saving her from the Death Chains.

I love that this will be the final battle to settle the anime season, I mean after all the things that've happened, this was bound to happen or atlleast be suggested in the storyline. That copy of Olivia is pretty strong ngl and remember she practically had the same primary skills that Noir have but far more powerful in number and effect. Let's see how they'll settle this next episode. If the ending is nicely done and Olivia is freed from the death chains, then I can have no problem having no Season 2 of this anime.
Mar 22, 2021 4:52 AM

Jun 2015
Noir harem probably going to show up and help him. I don't think he can solo fake Olivia.
1 episode left, it has been a fun show. Glad you guys still watching it.
Mar 23, 2021 1:46 AM

Oct 2008
girls always fight for who's bigger boobs win! and if the other is the latter, she'll gonna be hostile to the bigger ones! lolz!

Mar 26, 2021 6:55 AM
Mar 2021
I like this eps,Now Noir must defeat the fake Olivia.I feel sad that this anime Will release a last eps,i hope there Will be a season 2 for this anime.Honestly this anime is great and has a smooth visual,Well Done🥳🥳🥳🥳 i hope to see the Next Season
Apr 3, 2021 7:35 AM

Feb 2018
Will the chained girl be free, hhmm
May 14, 2021 1:38 AM

Jul 2015
Dammit Noir, took you 11 episodes to ask the sage how to free Olivia

Sep 6, 2021 8:58 AM

Apr 2011
The final battle starts.

But the video that I watched cut the last 10 seconds there it shows the picture of Olivia. Dammit.
Dec 12, 2021 10:37 PM

Aug 2018
Such a cringe anime. Cant wait for it to end. This last fight is gonna be lame as hell too I bet....

Dec 10, 2022 4:58 AM

Apr 2013
Unexpectedly we do have a kind of endboss battle. Unfortunately the fighting scenes are not really good.
Jun 3, 2023 8:45 PM

Dec 2022
Noir has an ancestor that Olivia knows from 200 years ago huh? I wonder if we will learn about him when Olivia is freed.
Jul 26, 2023 3:42 AM

Sep 2020
He was given 2 OP skill from the start and he isnt using them to their full potential. 
Great Sage ability is rarely used and is basically just a convenient plot tool that points out what he should do next. 'Ah my head hurts a lil bit, lets not use it anymore' seriously that his whole reason for not using this seemingly OP ability 
As for the Creation ability, his low intelligence and lack of creativity is his biggest downfall. A lot of his problem can be solved easily if he just spend those LP more wisely. 
The best thing he could do is spend those LP on fundamental skills that can be beneficial in a wide range of situation like combat skills, a skill that strengthen his body, etc.  but he always find ways to make the dumbest decisions to waste more LP that necessary. 

'Oh theres this very quick and agile enemy that I cannot hit, what should I do?
A. Invest on a PERMANENT skill that enable me to fight the enemy on an even footing(Agility/combat skills/intuition/etc) 
B. Create a PERMANENT magical skill that can hinder or weaken an enemy (something like that gravitation manipulation skill on an earlier episode) 
C. Waste a fuck ton of LP on a ONE-OFF situational skill that Ill never use again or give a debuff skill that only that ONE SPECIFIC enemy will ever be affected with
Of course braindead MC always choose C the worst option'

His strength can easily snowball if he just keep creating meaningful skills. But what we get is this dumb kid who overly relies on his creation ability to get pass even the most basic problems.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore dake Haireru Kakushi Dungeon Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Jan 22, 2021

69 by MxaOP »»
Feb 17, 3:50 AM

Poll: » Ore dake Haireru Kakushi Dungeon Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Dominik_Fark - Jan 15, 2021

81 by MxaOP »»
Feb 16, 1:52 PM

Poll: » Ore dake Haireru Kakushi Dungeon Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2021

99 by kirA_-_ »»
Feb 15, 4:01 PM

Poll: » Ore dake Haireru Kakushi Dungeon Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 5, 2021

89 by kirA_-_ »»
Feb 15, 7:35 AM

Poll: » Ore dake Haireru Kakushi Dungeon Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2021

61 by kirA_-_ »»
Feb 15, 5:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.