Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Quintessential Quintuplets
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Mar 18, 2021 10:28 PM
Jul 2020
I hate itcka worst girl of the 5 no cap
Mar 18, 2021 10:31 PM
Jul 2018
Wen_tnuocca said:
Okay, so if Yotsuba was really the childhood crush back then, who the hell is/was Rena girl, I think that’s the name. Why did Yotsuba lie about her name? Was the boat scene Yotsuba in disguise? In which case she shouldn’t have feelings for Uesugi, as she said good bye to him. Or was this a move to simply to avoid sister division?

I have no idea? One of the footage in episode 10, Ichika saw a photo of Yotsuba and Fuutarou when it fell on the box that Itsuki was holding. Previously, the photo belonged to Fuutarou, but it was taken by "Rena", and in the box that Itsuki was holding, also contained "Rena" clothes. In other words, the "Rena" that Fuutarou encountered was Itsuki. However, Itsuki had already explained that the girl Fuutarou met 5 years ago was Yotsuba. The current Rena, with the girl Fuutarou met 5 years ago is a different person. In episode 2/3, Fuutarou said that Fuutarou didn't know the name of the girl he met 5 years ago. That means, Yotsuba had not told Fuutarou her name during the study tour. That didn't mean the Yotsuba were lying, it was because they were different people. Then, based on this episode, it can be concluded that Yotsuba and Itsuki both knew about the study tour incident 5 years ago. However, Nino doesn't know it at all (From the scene in Season 1), which reveals that Nino didn't meet Fuutarou 5 years ago. The reason why Itsuki used the name Rena? I don't know, in the scene a few episodes before, that Itsuki was devastated by the departure of her mother. Also, it was shown that one of Itsuki's strong motivations for becoming a teacher was her mother. Itsuki is the person who has the strongest bond with her mother, so maybe that is the reason why she uses the name Rena. Btw, Rena's name was revealed when the Scrambled Eggs episode ended. The reason why Itsuki disguised herself as Rena? I don't know, let's see the next episode.

Then, I guess the current "Rena" isn't Yotsuba. When Fuutarou was wet from falling in the lake, at that time he met the Yotsuba, there was no way she could change clothes quickly. Then, we all also know the Yotsuba have bad acting skills.
Mar 18, 2021 10:41 PM
Apr 2016
Great episode as always.
Mar 18, 2021 10:46 PM

Jan 2013
idk how the source material handled it, but this episode’s pace was so fast (especially the talking) that the reveal felt quite abrupt and had no impact imo
Mar 18, 2021 10:46 PM

Aug 2020
ApocalypseYEET said:
Naren-kun said:
Now I started liking all the 5 Sisters more and more.I dont want them to fight with eachother. But the way Ichika has been changed this season is totally opposite to the way she was in Season one. I was really sad to see Ichika doing things like this.Well actually she has been taking care of her sisters for a VERY long time, and in fact has been lost on what to prioritise. In the first season she acts as the big sister and tries supporting miku to the very end, but that doesn’t mean she WANTED to. Alongside this, miku says at the end “do whatever you want and I’ll do what I want”. Furthermore she finds out Nino confesses and “would trample over anyone” and then Yotsuba says “she should do whatever she wants”. Even more, Fuutarou says she’s good at lying, as if it’s a trait of hers. She misunderstands these advices, and honestly you can’t blame her, she has always been taking care of them and for an interval of time, she literally paid for their food costs and living expenses. All of this stress has made her “lie” because she believed it was her only good trait. People who dont understand a girls feelings can never get a girl. But calling her names is worse than that.
I CAN CONLUDE THAT SHE GOT OVERHATED. Maybe WEEBS DIDNT REALIZE THIS.

Yup People tend to react more than necessary when they are blind.
Anime List: Click here
Manga List: Click here

Mar 18, 2021 10:48 PM

Jun 2020
Bichika back again with another week of trying to sabotage all the other girls.
Mar 18, 2021 10:51 PM

Aug 2020
Sleesher said:
I hate itcka worst girl of the 5 no cap

Are you the one giving out caps . LOL!!
Anime List: Click here
Manga List: Click here

Mar 18, 2021 10:51 PM
Jul 2018
Ragerrodent said:
Finally don't have to hold back when the anime-only's say "Reina's obviously Itsuki"

LOL TRUE, regardless of all the chapters being skipped, I feel very relieved.
Mar 18, 2021 10:55 PM
Jul 2018
ApocalypseYEET said:
Naren-kun said:
Now I started liking all the 5 Sisters more and more.I dont want them to fight with eachother. But the way Ichika has been changed this season is totally opposite to the way she was in Season one. I was really sad to see Ichika doing things like this.Well actually she has been taking care of her sisters for a VERY long time, and in fact has been lost on what to prioritise. In the first season she acts as the big sister and tries supporting miku to the very end, but that doesn’t mean she WANTED to. Alongside this, miku says at the end “do whatever you want and I’ll do what I want”. Furthermore she finds out Nino confesses and “would trample over anyone” and then Yotsuba says “she should do whatever she wants”. Even more, Fuutarou says she’s good at lying, as if it’s a trait of hers. She misunderstands these advices, and honestly you can’t blame her, she has always been taking care of them and for an interval of time, she literally paid for their food costs and living expenses. All of this stress has made her “lie” because she believed it was her only good trait. People who dont understand a girls feelings can never get a girl. But calling her names is worse than that.
I CAN CONLUDE THAT SHE GOT OVERHATED. Maybe WEEBS DIDNT REALIZE THIS.

If there is 1 bad behind 1000 goodness, usually people will focus on that mistake. That's why, Ichika is my second favorite quintuplets. I hope the next episode will clear up any misunderstandings since next week's the last episode.
Mar 18, 2021 11:04 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
FrozenLich said:
Everyone hating Ichika for her underhanded methods. But among 5 sisters, each of them need to get eliminated in different ways. Let's face it. If all of them equally fought fair and square, then how would this guy choose? Someone to be an asshole so they get eliminated. Someone to suppress their own feelings. Someone to play it fair. Someone to help others. Someone being tsundere. All these are actions that the writer portrays to give 4 of them the reason to fall short at the finish line.

Wanna know who he ends up with? Here you go, at your own risk.

Though I would have preferred he ended up with..

Gonna be interesting how many people are tempted to spoil themselves. Though I have no way of knowing.

So true. They do have to get eliminated somehow

So yeah, sorry to you fans if SHE'S your best girl, but I'm crossing my fingers for an anime-original ending here lol

NYANPASU
5700XT

Mar 18, 2021 11:12 PM
Aug 2020
penrhos said:
ApocalypseYEET said:
So will it end on season 2?

Hopefully - or with an OVA.

Please not another whole season for him to end up with.

——

God please let this be the last season with some OVA’s, that’d be perfect.
真通
Mar 18, 2021 11:16 PM

Feb 2017
BetaMaleUltra said:

So yeah, sorry to you fans if SHE'S your best girl, but I'm crossing my fingers for an anime-original ending here lol

Well at least they won't have to worry about being sent death threats over who the MC ends up with since none of these sisters compare to the dynamic between Emi and Maou in Hataraku Maou Sama. Even if anime original ending changes who he ends up with, it can't get as bad as Maou Sama so they can choose whoever they want I guess.

Also due to being quintuplets, they are all somehow able to disguise themselves as any one of them? The first thing that came to mind was these 5 sisters sharing this guy fooling him with disguise. Too bad they already ruled it out by making him realize who is who even with disguise on. Would have made for a pretty funny spinoff.
Best ending line in anime history = "My name is Saiki Kusuo. I am a psychic."
Mar 18, 2021 11:34 PM
Jul 2018
Lol, I'm just saying that the whole 5-toubun no Hanayome story is a flashback. In season 1 episode 1 it is shown that Fuutarou is married, so actually from the start even though there is no way 5-toubun has an Original Ending.
Mar 18, 2021 11:34 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
FrozenLich said:

Also due to being quintuplets, they are all somehow able to disguise themselves as any one of them? The first thing that came to mind was these 5 sisters sharing this guy fooling him with disguise. Too bad they already ruled it out by making him realize who is who even with disguise on. Would have made for a pretty funny spinoff.

Guess you could call it character development, finally. Mc-kun really isn't so dense after all and can finally pick up their unique quirks that should've made it really easy to differentiate them in the first place!

He can already tell who yotsuba is since she has no acting skills whatsoever, and miku and nino are like the quietest and loudest respectively so they should be easy to tell who's who. Itsuki is kind of in the middle, I'd like to say a blend of all 4, which is why I want HER to win. And while ichika is the one with the talent of acting, mc-kun revealed that her acting is not good enough after all.

Yeah maybe I would've liked them to remain on the disguise aspect a little longer. It was kind of fun. But we have to move on

shintaroudesuu said:
Lol, I'm just saying that the whole 5-toubun no Hanayome story is a flashback. In season 1 episode 1 it is shown that Fuutarou is married, so actually from the start even though there is no way 5-toubun has an Original Ending.

Yeah of course he's going to get married, no one's going to change that. The question is WHO did he marry, duh
BetaMaleUltraMar 18, 2021 11:39 PM

NYANPASU
5700XT

Mar 19, 2021 12:11 AM

Mar 2019
Bruhhhhh... this is what they call SHURABA.... lol
And ouhhhh Miku 😭....this cliche part of being weak and all that makes me remember Akari-san from 3-gatsu.... btw no hate and ❤️ Akari-san
I liked the fact from the starting of the series that it has tried to keep every girl out of the “being bitch” zone.... let’s see how they save Ichika... And something has always been curbing me about Yotsuba from season 1 in this story and yes!!! now I see Yotsuba’s part coming
HEIWA_NO_SENSEIMar 19, 2021 12:36 AM
If there was no one else within a 5-kilometer radius from Shimamura, and she was in a deep sleep and an all-knowing deity just happened to reassure me that she wasn’t going to wake up the next 24 hours, maybe I’d get bored after 23 hours and I might kiss her once to relieve some boredom...
Mar 19, 2021 12:12 AM

Mar 2014
Yotsuba time! It was good Kyoto episode, only one left.
Btw I was a big fan of Ichika in the first season and at the beginning of the manga but now she's on the 5th place in my ranking.
Mar 19, 2021 1:04 AM

Apr 2020
5-toubun no Hanayome: Speedrun

Yotsuba still supported and helped Miku because she know Miku really worked hard for that day even though she is the girl Fuutarou met back then. That's some Best Girl qualities right there.

Mod Edit: Posts must not contain more than one screenshot.
Koito91Mar 20, 2021 8:56 AM
Mar 19, 2021 1:49 AM
Jun 2020
shintaroudesuu said:
Wen_tnuocca said:
Okay, so if Yotsuba was really the childhood crush back then, who the hell is/was Rena girl, I think that’s the name. Why did Yotsuba lie about her name? Was the boat scene Yotsuba in disguise? In which case she shouldn’t have feelings for Uesugi, as she said good bye to him. Or was this a move to simply to avoid sister division?

I have no idea? One of the footage in episode 10, Ichika saw a photo of Yotsuba and Fuutarou when it fell on the box that Itsuki was holding. Previously, the photo belonged to Fuutarou, but it was taken by "Rena", and in the box that Itsuki was holding, also contained "Rena" clothes. In other words, the "Rena" that Fuutarou encountered was Itsuki. However, Itsuki had already explained that the girl Fuutarou met 5 years ago was Yotsuba. The current Rena, with the girl Fuutarou met 5 years ago is a different person. In episode 2/3, Fuutarou said that Fuutarou didn't know the name of the girl he met 5 years ago. That means, Yotsuba had not told Fuutarou her name during the study tour. That didn't mean the Yotsuba were lying, it was because they were different people. Then, based on this episode, it can be concluded that Yotsuba and Itsuki both knew about the study tour incident 5 years ago. However, Nino doesn't know it at all (From the scene in Season 1), which reveals that Nino didn't meet Fuutarou 5 years ago. The reason why Itsuki used the name Rena? I don't know, in the scene a few episodes before, that Itsuki was devastated by the departure of her mother. Also, it was shown that one of Itsuki's strong motivations for becoming a teacher was her mother. Itsuki is the person who has the strongest bond with her mother, so maybe that is the reason why she uses the name Rena. Btw, Rena's name was revealed when the Scrambled Eggs episode ended. The reason why Itsuki disguised herself as Rena? I don't know, let's see the next episode.

Then, I guess the current "Rena" isn't Yotsuba. When Fuutarou was wet from falling in the lake, at that time he met the Yotsuba, there was no way she could change clothes quickly. Then, we all also know the Yotsuba have bad acting skills.

I can explain to you what 'Rena' is actually. It isn't a big spoiler and don't worry the story won't be spoiled by any way but still,

Still I think what 'Rena' is was explained before in the previous seasons I think but I don't remember. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Mar 19, 2021 1:55 AM
Jun 2020
Wen_tnuocca said:

Read my message above^
Mar 19, 2021 2:10 AM

Jul 2020
They ruined anime and characters with this season...
Mar 19, 2021 3:03 AM

May 2018
MrBrawlz said:

Love how you put raiha over ichika. To me, Ichika is my least liked girl too.

To be honest, that is just how I feel. Seeing this episode has made it clearly that Ichika does not deserve to be in my ranking list. :)

"Don't give up after failing just twice.
We'll be able to do it next time.
Failure is the stepping stone to success."

Mar 19, 2021 3:18 AM

Oct 2018
it's so sad to see Miku crying like that :'(
Nino and Miku are the best sister and Itsuki who says who is the sister on the photo so anime viewers know now who is the bride ^^
Mar 19, 2021 3:21 AM

Oct 2018
G_Excel said:
Bichika back again with another week of trying to sabotage all the other girls.

i'm wonder how some people keep still like her and say she is the number 1 with what she does... I'm not hate her but with that she has been the least favorite of the quintuplets (she could have be one of the best without that)
Mar 19, 2021 3:49 AM

May 2018
Albaab19 said:
-Miku_Meister- said:

have you got confirmed source that it is getting a s3?
-----------------

We haven't confirmed but still from 122 chapters, still around 32 chapters are left which couldn't be covered in an OVA or a movie so yeah we'll need a s3

Thanks for the update. I do hope we get a s3 if thats the case. I rather wait than see a rushed ending

Mar 19, 2021 4:10 AM

Jan 2019
Damn this episode is really making me like Yotsuba more, also the music was great.

Mar 19, 2021 4:21 AM

Jun 2019
Ichika... why? I feel really bad for Miku. I used to like Ichika but fuck no... not anymore.
Mar 19, 2021 5:23 AM
Jun 2017
Im an anime only and i guess it right, who is that futaro's first love 🤣🤣🤣🤣... Im #TeamMiku but i have to accept that one
Mar 19, 2021 5:28 AM

Oct 2020
-Miku_Meister- said:
MrBrawlz said:

Love how you put raiha over ichika. To me, Ichika is my least liked girl too.

To be honest, that is just how I feel. Seeing this episode has made it clearly that Ichika does not deserve to be in my ranking list. :)

At this point, Ichika is a just a character hindering everything in futaro and other girls' relationship. She didn't let miku confess (which was heartbreaking). She wanted for Nino to not get ahead (kind of annoying) and she dressed as miku to tell futtarou that ichika liked him (kind of a scaredy cat thing).
# of bans: 4

@NoLiferSoul is an S+ tier MAL Staff member

@anime-prime and @AlexPaulLEWZ are S tier

Rest are mid
Mar 19, 2021 5:35 AM

May 2018
MrBrawlz said:

At this point, Ichika is a just a character hindering everything in futaro and other girls' relationship. She didn't let miku confess (which was heartbreaking). She wanted for Nino to not get ahead (kind of annoying) and she dressed as miku to tell futtarou that ichika liked him (kind of a scaredy cat thing).

100%, with you. When I seen B1tchika pulling Mikus wig and headphones out, my mind went along the lines .. FFS HERE WE GO AGAIN, SOME1 PLEASE STOP HER OR MIKU. at that moment, I thought Ichika would of successflly carried out her plan. I am Glad Miku found out but at the same time feel sad that Miku is hurt.

I did wish Miku to slap her then run away or Nino slapped and chased after Miku. We could tell that Ichika couldnt care less since the tone she spoke to Nino.

She plays dirty and I am sure she will still be the same. Regadless if she gets caught. I am starting to like Yotsuba's support as she puts other sisters in front than herself and she may be a happy girl but hey at least shes genuine. Nino is also likeable because she plays fair and square as well as saying it infront of others without doing it from behind.

Mar 19, 2021 5:38 AM

Oct 2020
-Miku_Meister- said:
MrBrawlz said:

100%, with you. When I seen B1tchika pulling Mikus wig and headphones out, my mind went along the lines .. FFS HERE WE GO AGAIN, SOME1 PLEASE STOP HER OR MIKU. at that moment, I thought Ichika would of successflly carried out her plan. I am Glad Miku found out but at the same time feel sad that Miku is hurt.

I did wish Miku to slap her then run away or Nino slapped and chased after Miku. We could tell that Ichika couldnt care less since the tone she spoke to Nino.

She plays dirty and I am sure she will still be the same. Regadless if she gets caught. I am starting to like Yotsuba's support as she puts other sisters in front than herself and she may be a happy girl but hey at least shes genuine. Nino is also likeable because she plays fair and square as well as saying it infront of others without doing it from behind.

Yotsuba has became so much more better as a side character as she influenced futaro for the past 2-3 episodes and her appearances are rlly cute and funny. Ichika is crazy for Futaro and she takes risky steps to get with him, it is almost dumb. Nino or Miku's love for futaro is much more clearer and evident. Nino is like, "fuck the rest 4, you're mine" and Miku blushes everytime after seeing futaro since she was the first girl to like futaro after he met itsuki.

Rest are mid
Mar 19, 2021 5:57 AM

May 2018
MrBrawlz said:

Yotsuba has became so much more better as a side character as she influenced futaro for the past 2-3 episodes and her appearances are rlly cute and funny. Ichika is crazy for Futaro and she takes risky steps to get with him, it is almost dumb. Nino or Miku's love for futaro is much more clearer and evident. Nino is like, "fuck the rest 4, you're mine" and Miku blushes everytime after seeing futaro since she was the first girl to like futaro after he met itsuki.

Yeah Yotsuba has finally gained more screen time which makes her stand out more now. If you remember, Fu-Kun realises Miku has feelings for him yet he didnt say much (WTF). If I was in Fu-Kun position tell him to forget and just go with Miku as she has shown was the 1st one to like him and been supporting him since s1. Other girls came late and I dont mind Yotsuba and other girls as long as it isn Ichika. I am sorry but that is just how I feel.

Nino is def late into the game but Fu-Kun is still thinking about her feelings and is more focused on the childhood friend. Like I havent read the manga but I amsure it was probably a one day moment where they met and somehow it made it as a unforgettable event.

Mar 19, 2021 6:02 AM
Jun 2013
I've been thinking Yotsuba was the one from the past since season 1. She was the only one who got along with Futaro immediately and the first one to confess to him, even if she said it was a joke. So pumped to find out I was right.
Mar 19, 2021 6:08 AM

Oct 2020
-Miku_Meister- said:
MrBrawlz said:

Yeah Yotsuba has finally gained more screen time which makes her stand out more now. If you remember, Fu-Kun realises Miku has feelings for him yet he didnt say much (WTF). If I was in Fu-Kun position tell him to forget and just go with Miku as she has shown was the 1st one to like him and been supporting him since s1. Other girls came late and I dont mind Yotsuba and other girls as long as it isn Ichika. I am sorry but that is just how I feel.

Nino is def late into the game but Fu-Kun is still thinking about her feelings and is more focused on the childhood friend. Like I havent read the manga but I amsure it was probably a one day moment where they met and somehow it made it as a unforgettable event.

It is sad since there is only 1 girl that met him in kyoto when futaro was gangsta. I believe they should make an OVA showing more of futaro's past and what specifically motivated him to study other then to meet Rena (the girl fu-kun calls who met him in kyoto). If i was the author, I would like to have more of a happy ending, like - There is this girl who divided into 5 people because she had difference of emotions and personality and when she finds true love, she becomes the whole person again". That would have much of a happier ending but hey, the manga is already over :(

Rest are mid
Mar 19, 2021 6:10 AM
Feb 2021
bro, if the ending was in episode 12 I would be disappointed there were so many skipped scenes. And this feels like it's rushed the ending really
Mar 19, 2021 6:12 AM

May 2018
@MrBrawlz, wasn't Fu-Kun in the Yakuza when he was a young age? :)

Yeah I agree, I really want to know what happened and how they met at that age and how it changed Fu-Kun to went from bad to a good boy.

I just wished the story went from childhood friend vs new love rival. Hanging on to the same girl he met for one day (I think) is more of unrealistic and rather see the changes over the course of now.

Mar 19, 2021 6:25 AM
Aug 2020
MANNNNN im kinda pissed that they cutting so many important scenes from the manga but this episode was still enjoyable we got some more snake ichika which is cool and the yotsuba confession.Poor Miku. N I N O G A N G W Y A
Mar 19, 2021 6:46 AM

Aug 2018
Katou81 said:
Season 2 turned into a big mess with the way they are rushing, cutting, and rearranging content....

That reveal at the end of the episode felt out of place... Honestly wouldnt mind if we dont get a season 3 at this rate

Season 1: volume 1 - 4.
Season 2: volume 5 - 10.
Season 3: volume 11 - 14.
Mar 19, 2021 7:32 AM

Jun 2020
"that you were the one who met him 6 year ago"
I don't remember readiing this scene in the manga, i'm missing something or this wasn't in the manga?
Mar 19, 2021 7:44 AM

Jan 2017
Razakel3 said:
"that you were the one who met him 6 year ago"
I don't remember readiing this scene in the manga, i'm missing something or this wasn't in the manga?

It did happen in the manga but to a more later chapter, it was after/at the end of the sister's war arc. They're rushing the shit out of this series and cutting too much content that that reveal felt so out of place.
Mar 19, 2021 7:57 AM
Mar 2021
I have never gotten this heated over an anime character but Ichika Deserves the 1 2 Chris brown
Mar 19, 2021 8:34 AM
Oct 2020
shintaroudesuu said:
Wen_tnuocca said:

Ever since the boat incident, it been gnawing at the back if my mind it might have been a hallucination.
Mar 19, 2021 9:00 AM

Mar 2017
The-Wombat said:
Man Itsuki felt super weird this episode, like all of a sudden she is madly in love with uesegi.

no shes not, shes trying to rile up yostuba to be honest and into confessing that she met with him in kyoto years ago, and that sehe likes him as well.
Mar 19, 2021 9:04 AM
Mar 2015
Yotsuba identified as the girl in the picture Ichika basically ruled herself out by dressing as Miku
Mar 19, 2021 9:10 AM

Aug 2018
There's no way they can wrap this story up in one episode, but to make a whole season 3 might be a bit too much. Let's hope they do a michi random like +/- 4 episodes OVA
Mar 19, 2021 9:17 AM

Jan 2019
Yeah it's true they cut a bunch of stuff, but I still thought it was enjoyable. Didn't expect the reveal that fast though. Really wonder if they gonna wrap it up next episode or leave it be some cliffhanger, though I doubt the latter.

So either S3, or movie?
Mar 19, 2021 9:49 AM
Fuwa_san

Mar 2013
Miku got support from Yotsuba. Not only that Miku also get cheer up by her rival/sister, Nino, who care about her sister as she did before.
Ichika disappointed all her sisters right now. (Her disguise scene doesn't count as a confession)
Miku worry mostly about herself and couldn't be straight forward with her feelings. Still 0 confession made and can't think of any thing else.

I give this episode to Nino for being able to quickly assess the situation and prioritize her sister over her romance. (FYI, Nino's confession count: 3)

As for Yotsuba being the childhood friend, we don't know if she still had feeling for him or not since all she care about is her sister than herself. Same with Itsuki who is rooting for Yotsuba. Both of them are still in the race?
Mar 19, 2021 9:58 AM

Dec 2020
season 3 ?
nino a good sister she helps miku to not give up
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

Mar 19, 2021 10:41 AM

Dec 2013
This episode was super packed, it as like a whole season on itself.
Mar 19, 2021 10:47 AM

Apr 2020
So it was Yotsuba that met Fuutarou along time ago in Tokyo, I wasn’t expecting that to be honest. I feel bad for Miku in this episode, especially at the near end when she was crying. Overall this episode was actually really great. I hope that they’ll make a season 3, if not I’ll just enjoy the last episode next week.
Nina supporter for life💕
Mar 19, 2021 11:28 AM
Jan 2017
*SNAP*
Yep, this one's going in my quintuplet compilation folder
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome ∬ Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

AZY-sama - Jan 28, 2021

132 by Sporecraft »»
Apr 13, 3:02 PM

» 2 year later and I still don't understand the miku hype

PointlessSmith - Apr 5, 2021

31 by 7samy »»
Mar 5, 2:43 PM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome ∬ Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Jan 21, 2021

143 by Yawuz_707 »»
Feb 16, 1:32 AM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome ∬ Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Mar 25, 2021

260 by Henk-Devries »»
Feb 13, 5:11 PM

» People are sleeping on best girl Itsuki

Helshiki - Nov 3, 2021

31 by DiamSilver »»
Feb 10, 9:52 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.