Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Mar 19, 2021 4:18 PM

Sep 2011
This show is trash but Mommy Isabella with that gun got me feeling funny.
Mar 19, 2021 4:29 PM

Mar 2015
this crap is all over the place. how can you make it all so stupid? fucking baloons, Isabella turncloaking just like that, an army of demons suddenly decides to help some delicious kids they used to have for breakfast but now they don't. jessus
Am I a good person? No. But do I try to be better every single day? Also no
Mar 19, 2021 5:07 PM

Dec 2020
and i thought it won't get any worse smh
Mar 19, 2021 6:31 PM

Dec 2016
Ok, nice details in ending. These ruins that we see with Musika in ED are not some "random" old ruins but ruins of farms and these scenes are happening in undefined future ... I wonder if people especially those who read the manga caught this detail long time ago?
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.96/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.161/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.84/? - weekly) | Mama Yuuyu (Ch.29 - Finished)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.52/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Mar 19, 2021 7:55 PM
Mar 2015
Anime original ending
Mar 19, 2021 8:46 PM

Apr 2011
I'm no manga reader, but I read on forums, that it cut 60 chapters, so the pacing is horrible in all fronts. However, I came in expecting at least little action with the children using bows and arrows to kill the Mother's (or jailer). I'm very disappointed and more so, when it was reveal the Mother's have already planned to betray the farms. I was happy to see Phil again, even though it should of been in season 4, at the minimum. Everything happen in short span of time. I can't appreciate Mujika and Sonju return near the end.

My advice, just stick with season 1 and move on. lol
Mar 19, 2021 9:15 PM

Mar 2020
ProofByColor said:
Oh man. Sure he idea of a stealth rescue mission is cool in concept but...

Btw did they say 5 farms with 40 ppl each? Are you for real? That is not even remotely enough to feed the amount of demons in this world. This whole world makes literally zero sense. It's just so shit. Like what everyone who works at the farms secretly has the special blood or something? And like one lick of a human brain is enough to keep a demon sane for years? Like what?

Also for only 5 farms that seems like a lot of Moms js...

ahaha funny that you mention it
in the manga there were other plants like grace field, but they were all meant as high quality meat for nobles. Most human meat was produced in mass production farms, that bred humans like pigs.

CURIOUS. The mass production farms were mentioned in this season of anime! Norman even said he and his friends destroyed several of them, and led mass bred kids to safety somewhere. Which caused food crisis in the demon world in the first place.

Now where are these kids that norman rescued? Is he literally just going to go with smart kids to human world, and leave the cavemen behind for demons to hunt and eat them again, hoping that emma won't notice? Is that why demon civilians or sonju were so eager to help out?

Or perhaps....the writers forgot.....

Nieznajomy43 said:
Ok, nice details in ending. These ruins that we see with Musika in ED are not some "random" old ruins but ruins of farms and these scenes are happening in undefined future ... I wonder if people especially those who read the manga caught this detail long time ago?

I didn't, and never saw it discussed anywhere.
Mar 19, 2021 9:51 PM

Aug 2013
Even as an anime only, the amount of jumping and consolidation of plot is rather disheartening to see. Shame because S1 and the first couple eps of this series were really enjoyable. All one can hope for is a FMA Brotherhood treatment (after Tokyo Ghoul of course).
Mar 19, 2021 10:49 PM

May 2020
This was the most ridiculous episode of the entire series. It can all be summarized in this short exchange.
Ratri: "Haha, stupid kids I have the upper hand!"
Kids: "Trap card activated! You're at a disadvantage now!
Ratri: "Ah, baka na! Good thing I had this secret plan B, who's at a disadvantage now, huh?"
Kids: "Ah fk"
Isabella: "Reverse Uno card, this is checkmate"
Ratri: "Tsk, tsk, tsk. Double reverse uno card, children. You've been caught in my spiderweb."
Kids: "Ah shit"
*Demons comes*
Kids: "Actually, we're 69 parallel universes ahead of you"
Ratri: "Fk this shit"
Kids: "Anyways, let's just forget what just happened a while ago and live together."
Ratri: "sounds good"
Funniest episode so far, this should seriously be nominated for comedy of the year.
Mar 19, 2021 11:26 PM

Apr 2020
So um guys, I'm just curious why this season is receiving mostly negative reviews. I'm an ANIME ONLY, so NO SPOILERS please. Is it going for a different route from the manga? It's just that I really love the first season and I'm kinda lost as to what is happening so far. (◍•﹏•) I dunno if it's just me or the show is kinda going too fast? Everything is going so well, I'm sort of expecting for it to get a lot complicated tho. Also, why does it feel like this is the final season?

Should I just read the manga instead? I'm actually planning to read it once the anime is finished.

»»————- ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀɪᴇs ʜᴇʀᴇ ————-««
Mar 19, 2021 11:50 PM
Nov 2016
irishwonders said:
Also, why does it feel like this is the final season?

Because it's the final season, they rushed the hell out of it and went straight to the ending by removing a big chunk of the manga and changing some things here and there and voilá, we have this abomination. The next episode is indeed the last episode to wrap the whole thing up, rushed animes are never a good thing... ever.

I believe it will have an anime original ending though since they removed some important things from the manga which actually played a big role in the ending, I'm ok with it though, they removed a lot of things which I hated in the manga like
which was simply bad but S2 is still worse which is even sadder.
Mar 20, 2021 12:39 AM

Jul 2012
irishwonders said:
So um guys, I'm just curious why this season is receiving mostly negative reviews.
Should I just read the manga instead? I'm actually planning to read it once the anime is finished.

As a manga reader, I was totally open to the idea of the anime going in a new direction. I am simply unhappy with how they executed it. Like you said, this season is really rushed. They needed way more than 11 episodes to tell this story properly. As a result, they relied on really lazy writing, including a massive timeskip, which is in jarring contrast to the well-paced and intelligently written first season. Moreover, the changes that they ended up making to the manga's plot were all for the worse, since the best parts were all removed, and the worst parts were kept.

Read the manga. It's not a masterpiece, but it has its moments, and is much better than this.
Mar 20, 2021 12:39 AM

Feb 2016
At this rate, this show has a huge potential to become the best comedy of the season not gonna lie.
Mar 20, 2021 1:40 AM
Jan 2010
yakusoku no la la land
Mar 20, 2021 3:18 AM
Apr 2020
So much happened. Felt really rushed ngl.
Might just read the manga...
Mar 20, 2021 4:05 AM

Aug 2017
fuck aniplex for ruining this amazing manga
fucking jesus christ man i am so fucking mad
Mar 20, 2021 4:47 AM
Sep 2015
This episode was so so good.
I enjoyed it from beginning to end.
Too bad the show's score will still remain low for me.
Mar 20, 2021 5:16 AM

Apr 2020
xZabuzax said:
Because it's the final season, they rushed the hell out of it and went straight to the ending by removing a big chunk of the manga and changing some things here and there and voilá, we have this abomination. The next episode is indeed the last episode to wrap the whole thing up, rushed animes are never a good thing... ever.

I see, that's sad. It is a shame that this anime fell victim to this type of adaptation. It has a lot of potential tho, and here I was looking forward to this season.(´Д`)…

I just can't imagine how disappointed you guys are.

Mar 20, 2021 5:48 AM

Apr 2020
the7thfloor said:
As a manga reader, I was totally open to the idea of the anime going in a new direction. I am simply unhappy with how they executed it. Like you said, this season is really rushed. They needed way more than 11 episodes to tell this story properly. As a result, they relied on really lazy writing, including a massive timeskip, which is in jarring contrast to the well-paced and intelligently written first season. Moreover, the changes that they ended up making to the manga's plot were all for the worse, since the best parts were all removed, and the worst parts were kept.

Read the manga. It's not a masterpiece, but it has its moments, and is much better than this.

The way you said it, makes me even sadder. I dunno why they chose to rushed this, I don't mind waiting a year or so to have a decent adaptation. Is it just to promote the manga? Because it surely worked on me.  ̄Д ̄ =3 I'm definitely gonna read this soon.

Mar 20, 2021 8:35 AM

Jul 2013
Okay, I've been planning to read the manga, so for anime comparison reasons I just went and read the last 15 or so chapters. Even though it looks like the anime will have roughly the same ending, there is a LOT cut out that would've made character motivations and actions make sense. Also I'm crying a lot.

Without spoiling anything, I can say...

Emma's naive wishes and willingness to talk to the villain instead of just shooting him? Explained.

Isabella and the moms and sisters showing up with guns and pointing them at Peter Ratri? Explained.

Who is Peter Ratri and the brother he briefly mentioned a few eps ago? Explained.

Why Mujika is called "The Evil-Blooded Girl" and why the civilian demons turned on the farms? Explained. (this one actually had to do with demon society as a whole, and would probably need an ep of its own)

Some more about Norman's operation (including the kids that he mentioned he freed but we never saw them in the anime) is explained.

And I got this from only the last 15 chapters.

So I think this anime's story problem was major essential content cuts. Even if you cut out characters like Yugo (who I'm not sure who he is because he's barely mentioned in the ending) or whatever Goldy Pond is, giving more time to the story elements the anime actually introduced would've the anime story make sense, even if manga readers didn't still didn't like it.

In the anime, a lot of the plot twists, sudden side-switching (like Isabella), and Emma's pacifist ideas, just look stupid and random... but it's because the material leading up to them was totally skipped. One or two minutes of screentime could have shown Isabella's and the other moms' motivations for betraying this Peter Ratri guy. I suppose the last ep could be an info dump explaining all this stuff, but I don't think it would be satisfying to watch characters talk about lots of things we should've known earlier. The people who made the anime just used ridiculous shortcuts to speedrun the story. And wtf were episodes 7 & 8? All the action stopped, and they could've put something in that wasted time.

~mAgIc PeN cAp~

Season one covered 37 chapters in 12 episodes

Season two "covered" 143 chapters in 11 episodes

IF this season had been 24 episodes long, then it might have actually made sense and been decent. I don't know why it couldn't have been 24 episodes... I thought the first season was a hit. Did it do poorly in Japan or something? Even if they crammed 4 chapters into an episode instead of 3 chapters an episode like in season 1, the manga's length meant there was enough material for LEAST 36 more episodes.

Knowing what I know now just makes me more disappointed than angry.
Mar 20, 2021 10:07 AM
Feb 2021
Just to you have a idea, they skipped from chapter 52 to 130, and from 130 to like 170
Mar 20, 2021 10:11 AM

May 2017
The fact it only took them TEN episodes to make it back to the house...what on earth is this pacing?
Mar 20, 2021 10:34 AM
Sep 2020
lmfao @ the Phil reunion being way more emotional then the Norman reunion. What a choice... I actually liked this episode as it had some of the thrill (even if it's just a fraction) of what defined the first season for me.
Mar 20, 2021 11:19 AM
Mar 2021
my favorite episode of the season so far
Mar 20, 2021 11:42 AM

Sep 2020
lmao that's basically comedy at this point. I laughed at literally every scene exept for the Phil reunion. I don't even think there ever was an episode of an actual comedy anime that made me laugh more tnan this shit
Mar 20, 2021 12:26 PM

Feb 2011
This is probably one of the worst episodes of anime that I have watched in my life. Fundamentally broken, calling it entertainment would be an insult.
Mar 20, 2021 1:27 PM
Feb 2021
korix_ said:
GirlsAreGross said:
People are really hating on this episode just to hate on it, yes the beginning of the season was shit but they've made a real comeback and I don't understand why people can't see that. This episode was overall really good yet it would have been nice if we got more back story on how they made the balloons

Feels like you're talking in reverse. I thought the first few episodes were the only good thing about this season.
The first 2 episodes were good and then the series fell off but the last few episodes have been really good but people are hating anyway
Mar 20, 2021 2:07 PM

Jun 2020
GirlsAreGross said:
korix_ said:

Feels like you're talking in reverse. I thought the first few episodes were the only good thing about this season.
The first 2 episodes were good and then the series fell off but the last few episodes have been really good but people are hating anyway

That's your opinion. Why do you think the last few episodes were good?
I thought the way everyone rallied behind Emma was laughable. The Demons had no reason to show up at Grace Field either. Yeah, they're poor and oppressed, but those political complexities weren't showcased at all.
Mar 20, 2021 2:39 PM

Jan 2020
Now i understand when the manga readers was saying this was a bad ending. I really dont like this ending, i will pretend this is not tpn and tpn is only one season
U-Y-P-W-O-C-U-T-I-K-A-T-I-P-M-I-N-I-I-D-I-H-I-W-T-S-T-I-W-S-T-O-M-P-T-I-L-U-C-H-N-I-D-T-I-I-Y-I-M-N-O-W-S-T-S-W-N-I-B-W
Mar 20, 2021 5:19 PM

Jun 2012
Top Ten Characters Who Can Outrun The Flash: Phil (pretending to play tag mode)

Once again the characters have victory just handed to them on a silver platter.
Shoot first, think never.
Mar 20, 2021 7:07 PM

Apr 2020
Me when I was watching this episode:
Mar 20, 2021 7:11 PM

Apr 2020
I am fucking done with thinking because of this episode. Lots of clumsy twists, misunderstood intentions, over-convenient scenes, and the rest are pretty much just put there for the fucking lols. Like dear lord there was one part in this episode where there's pretty much no animations, they're just colorized drawings at this point.

Oh yeah I SEE ANOTHER TALK NO JUTSU MOMENT FOR NEXT WEEK. Yeah, I think I'll watch 8 back-to-back Tokyo Mew Mew episodes after this, atleast that anime knows that it's not great and it is junkfood-like material, but still some enjoyability. TPN 2 is a showcase of shitting itself EVERY SINGLE TIME to its most dedicated manga fans and the crowd of anime-only viewers.
Mar 20, 2021 7:40 PM

Apr 2020
exanime_dude said:
How to ruin a masterpiece ! Shouldn't have started season 2 if I knew it's gonna be this bad. One of the worst thing I ever watched.

I found this comment funny, because this can actually be a light novel title or an alternate name for the second season of TPN.

"How to Ruin a Masterpiece! Shouldn't have started it if I knew it's gonna be this bad". There's the title, TPN 2 in a literal nutshell.
Mar 20, 2021 8:56 PM

Jan 2013
What an insane episode! I would never think that things would run that smoothly for them! This is going in the direction of the impossibly good ending.

Like they managed to trick them with trick them and defeat them easily, brought all kids back and mom joined them like i never remotely even thought about something like this happening. And on top of that the "monster revolution" was probably the best surprise to come.

For the first time ever i believe in a good ending in an anime where i never expected a good ending, i really hope i won't get trolled in the next episode.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Mar 20, 2021 9:23 PM
Feb 2021
I'm so confused. This was one of the better episodes of the season
Mar 20, 2021 9:52 PM

May 2020
Purkler said:

If you consider random asspulls, cheap twists and deus ex machina good then sure?
Mar 20, 2021 10:54 PM
Jul 2019
GirlsAreGross said:
korix_ said:

Just because something is happening doesn't make them good lol.

The plot is all over the place and doesn't make sense at all. They story literally started progressing after the slog of the first few episodes due to a dues ex machina, the drug Norman invented. The anime is about to end and we didn't know how he magically invented a drug that can degenerate all Demons. It was just thrown at the viewers without answers to create the main conflict and move the plot. It was terrible writing.

Since this magical drug the plot has been progressing based on similar nonsense plot devices and character development happening over the night just for the sake of progression, even if this progression doesn't make sense.

I am no expert in writing and I'm not a critic but if I want an example of a terribly written story in a mainstream show this will be my pick from now on! There are some shows that might have a poor or generic story but manage to cover for it by other things. This one just puts the terrible writing directly in your face and asks you to deal with it.

This just feels like a fan fiction and not something written by a legit writer.
Mar 20, 2021 11:07 PM

Sep 2020
Damn, the whole story needs more plot armor in my opinion. Going full kid show style now. From really good mystery thriller as season 1 was to this dumpstershit so quick, I'm actually amazed.
Mar 20, 2021 11:09 PM

May 2018
Gilgameshuu said:
This was the most ridiculous episode of the entire series. It can all be summarized in this short exchange.
Ratri: "Haha, stupid kids I have the upper hand!"
Kids: "Trap card activated! You're at a disadvantage now!
Ratri: "Ah, baka na! Good thing I had this secret plan B, who's at a disadvantage now, huh?"
Kids: "Ah fk"
Isabella: "Reverse Uno card, this is checkmate"
Ratri: "Tsk, tsk, tsk. Double reverse uno card, children. You've been caught in my spiderweb."
Kids: "Ah shit"
*Demons comes*
Kids: "Actually, we're 69 parallel universes ahead of you"
Ratri: "Fk this shit"
Kids: "Anyways, let's just forget what just happened a while ago and live together."
Ratri: "sounds good"
Funniest episode so far, this should seriously be nominated for comedy of the year.

Very accurate.

MAL ought to add a most disliked "favorite" for characters so Emma has a place to go
Mar 21, 2021 1:18 AM

Oct 2008
Looks like everything is going on too conveniently huh...
Emma is being too naive...and that's gonna be the partial downfall of her...cuz of plot armor.
5/5.

Mar 21, 2021 2:14 AM
Nov 2013
The title of the ep should be : Plot conviences
-The kids now have baloons and bombs out of nowhere
-When the security system was hacked, the bombs in the moms hearts were magically disabled and the moms realized that somehow
-It's one thing for izabella to help the kids as she already let them go once but all the others moms now betray the demons and help the kids? Lol
-The demons revolt was so random and convenient
-Little kids who have no idea about what's going on (except few of them) are told to run away when they're supposedly  going to get adopted now, they obediently do it without any questions or problems and everything goes extremely well...
Such a disappointment
Mar 21, 2021 3:15 AM

Jul 2020
That's right boyos and girlos, this season went from galaxy hard mode in season 1 to baby mode for everyone especially Emma because everyone has come to her aid to beat the bad guys but not before she Talk no Jutsus him from being evil in the next episode I guess which I expect that would happen because that's what the writing in this season has come to.

Characters really don't feel like characters anymore they just feel like plot devices and Ratri is literally just that because he displayed a grand total of 0 personality traits and 0 compelling motivations, he's evil for the sake of it.

Not even that, just basically everyone except for Norman and his crew which feel like characters until episode 9 where they just don't.
Mar 21, 2021 11:00 AM
Sep 2018
lmao wtf is even going on anymore
Mar 21, 2021 7:40 PM

Aug 2016
Lmfao what I just watched wasn't real there's just no way XD
Mar 21, 2021 8:52 PM
Feb 2021
Gilgameshuu said:
Purkler said:

If you consider random asspulls, cheap twists and deus ex machina good then sure?

Woah! I never said this episode wasn't flawed, I'm just not a hard critic.
Mar 21, 2021 9:02 PM

Apr 2018
This honestly felt way too rushed! I am not sure how to feel about it. Vincent got me good though. I thought he was going to actually betray them.

Here comes Emma with her Talk no Jutsu~ "Let's be free!" with optimism.

I'm confused about how this will go. So are demons going "vegan" at this point? They never really explained how Mujika is called the evil-blooded girl. Am I missing something? Someone, please tell me. Even the guy Petri Ratri was terrified of her.

On a side note: aww, Emma and Phil's reunion moment
Mar 22, 2021 1:39 AM

Apr 2020
Quick question: What in the world happened to that Demon with the horns from the last episode? They made it seem like he was a big deal lol.
Mar 22, 2021 5:48 AM
Oct 2020
I missed Phil so much, it's baffling how they managed to make the moment when they reunite so bad.

I gotta say, I was wrong with my comment on the last episode, I fell for it, I believed the bald guy betrayed them, I was wrong, the writter/s did not try to artificially create an obstacle to make this climax a climax, instead they went full speed the other way, giving even more advantages to the protagonists, thanks guys, it's not like I wanted to be excited about the finale or anything.

They even try to give the perspective of the demons so we get excited or something, trying to make the audience confused about what the actual plan is. this is what happens in season 1, but in season 1 we had smart individuals with everything going against them, here we get demons that are dumb as shit and have everything against them. the thrill of season one came from seeing seemingly weak individuals overcoming impossible challenges thanks to their persistence and intelligence. Here, it's just supposed to be a power fantasy.

It's like playing a game where you grind until you become invincible, and only after that you kill the final boss, it doesn't feel good, there's no thrill, no challenge. but this episode isn't the black sheep of the season, this has been a long time coming, demons have been established to be strong but dumb, even the smart ones are seen failing every time due to not thinking ahead of time, the only challenge has been physical power, so once the protagonists have that, there's no fight, the protagonists have the upper hand because they are smarter.

Take a look at code geass, the story of a man that starts with nothing but his intelligence, and thanks to his strong will he gets awarded the power he needed to take on the world, being at a numerical disadvantage most of the time throughout the anime keeps the viewer on the edge of their seat wondering how he is going to overcome it. By then of the anime, and the climax begins, the protagonist has around as much power as the antagonist, and yet it's not an easy fight because the antagonist is equally smart. That was an exciting climax, this isn't.

Whoever wrote Yakusoku no Neverland shot themselves in the foot because there's no way they could have made this interesting. the closest they could have done would be to have a secret super powerful demon final boss that would be stronger than anyone forcing them to start sacrificing people and forcing them to default to the ideals they have been trying to extinguish triggering some inner conflict in the protagonists. The issue is, they can't do that with 2 episodes of climax, it's just not doable.

With how this garbage season and climax are going I wanna try to predict the ending, here are my options:

1- nothing more happens, they make it to the human world, and a) everything is good, or b) everything sucks there. both irrelevant.

2- they have a final super demon boss like I mentioned before, defeat it and nothing interesting happens, at that point, you can go and watch dragon ball or any other garbage shounen that has these kinds of fights

3- demon lord, but people die, creating stakes for the first time in this entire season making it super artificial and boring and it will feel like they are killing off characters just for the shock value to make the villain intimidating, like JoJo no Kymio na Bouken Part 3

As you might notice, all these suck, but as I said previously, I wanna stick around till the end and see just how much of a mess they make this anime.
Mar 22, 2021 7:07 AM
Apr 2020
Phil meeting Emma was good but other than that it was just okay.
I was kinda happy that Vincent was betraying them as it felt like he had a personality and some thoughts which made him do it....but no he is the same.
The civilians coming in was poorly done , it should've been shown that it was a part of their plan. Just add some smart moments like in season 1.
Same with Isabella turning sides, just make it a part of their rescue plan to somehow talk to the Moms and convince them to join your side after disabling devices in their bodies.
"Who am I ? Where do I come from ? Where am I going ? That's all I want to think about"
-Saikawa Sohei
Mar 22, 2021 7:16 AM
May 2009
I think First season was amazing. For me it is the successor of Death Note in the evil scheme/horror theme based anime/manga.
But the second season is so disappointing, that I want to scream it everywhere! Especially this episode! At least the previous episodes made the anime look like an average adventure story. But Episode 10 is horrendously bad: Gas Balloons coming from nowhere, those gas balloons go where the children want (you can't "drive" a gas balloon), the guards only shoot the "good" balloons, commlinks for everyone, Ray fighting alone a demon (and winning!), underpassage through the farm wells (makes season 1 completely useless), a villain that was never developped, the sisters' chest bomb being defused by luck (and how do they know about it ???), the deus ex machina of the civilians coming to the rescue (they were not part of Norman's plan)....

It's amazing how this episode makes no sense at all !!! Norman's plot is so bad, it works miraculously, but in the end fails, but finishes to work by luck in the end....

After a so well written first season , how is it possible to have such a bad story!!!???

Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

» Does this anime have the most wasted potential?

aod-kun - Mar 10, 2023

25 by 7k72 »»
Apr 11, 6:19 AM

Poll: » Yakusoku no Neverland 2nd Season Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Jan 28, 2021

419 by chocomayu »»
Mar 7, 1:15 AM

Poll: » Yakusoku no Neverland 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2021

220 by Yanarsen »»
Mar 5, 2:45 PM

Poll: » Yakusoku no Neverland 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2021

505 by Jiborjas »»
Feb 15, 2:28 PM

Poll: » Yakusoku no Neverland 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 25, 2021

202 by Jiborjas »»
Feb 14, 10:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.