Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Mar 29, 2021 1:26 AM
Mar 2021
el3mel said:
Chanbara said:

Tsukasa wounded like that is stronger than Kohaku and Magma. He's a monster.

Tsukasa power doesn't make sense at all, never made sense since he single handedly beat a lion with one punch in first season. No human, no matter how strong he's, can do this, in real life he would have just been eaten alive by this lion lol.

It reminded me of when Takamura defeated a boxing bear in Hajime no Ippo.

But I just made peace with it the more the first season went on. I honestly though don't know why the mangaka wrote him in such cartoonish, over the top fashion.

The worst thing is that it isn't even consistent. He can beat a lion easily or smash the ground by essentially jumping but couldn't break a bamboo/wooden spear despite punching it numerous times? His "strengeth" level essentially depend on where the author wants it to be for that chapter/episode.
Mar 29, 2021 1:30 AM
Mar 2021
el3mel said:
Chanbara said:

Tsukasa wounded like that is stronger than Kohaku and Magma. He's a monster.

Tsukasa power doesn't make sense at all, never made sense since he single handedly beat a lion with one punch in first season. No human, no matter how strong he's, can do this, in real life he would have just been eaten alive by this lion lol.

It reminded me of when Takamura defeated a boxing bear in Hajime no Ippo.

But I just made peace with it the more the first season went on. I honestly though don't know why the mangaka wrote him in such cartoonish, over the top fashion.

The worst thing is that it isn't even consistent. He can beat a lion easily or smash the ground by essentially jumping but couldn't break a bamboo/wooden spear despite punching it numerous times? His "strengeth" level essentially depend on where the author wants it to be for that chapter/episode.
Mar 31, 2021 5:46 PM

Jun 2016
I am kind of confused.

After the truce, Homura is still locked in a caged guarded by this short guy. I know it was for being caution and hasn't fully trusted everyone yet, I mean, imagine being the only one locked up in a cage while both sides are showing no hostility with one another. They also tied up the men during the 20 second raid but they are freed so I am kind of confused why Homura at that time is still locked up and the only one locked up.

Maybe just maybe if they freed her and befriend her somewhat, maybe she wouldn't bomb the cave and
I mean yeah, she is loyal to Hyouga but still! I guess the author just want her to stay locked up forever lol

SecretAtozMar 31, 2021 5:51 PM
Apr 2, 2021 10:21 AM
May 2020
that really was the ultimate tag team
Apr 3, 2021 8:47 AM
Oct 2019
Some good points being made about Tsukasa's "fluctuating" strength levels and Homura still being locked in a cage despite everyone else being free. i didn't even consider those.

but i'm mainly wondering if i was supposed to start liking tsukasa in his fight against hyoga? because, i don't and i didn't. sure, i wanted senku to stay alive because this show would be 10 billion % awful without his science, but that just means i wanted tsukasa to be his meat shield. was i supposed to think there was a huge difference between hyoga and tsukasa's "new world" philosophies? because they're both nutters , diferent branches from the same tree

why is homura loyal to hyoga? they may have said why in the first season but i don't recall

even though it's kind of heartbreaking, i do like how the cave is destroyed. i was wondering during the battle if the cave might be held "hostage" like that. it adds another challenge and dynamic for our protagonist. things can't be too easy, right? i mean, dude did just build a tank in a few days...which was already too ridiculous for my liking
Apr 7, 2021 3:20 PM

Mar 2016
Best episode so far! The tag team of the year! It was amazing af! It seems Hyouga was an arse hole all along. Also, I have to give credit to Yo being smart enough to track Chrome back to his camp. This means that Homura was all along working for Hyouga just like Yo. This was strategically planned and Hyouga knew he couldn't win against Tsukasa. So, he created a diversion and was able to use that to lure Tsukasa for his attack and Senku tried to help him, but this scum took them with him. Next episode will be the last episode... :(
Apr 13, 2021 7:02 AM

Mar 2015
This was a great episode!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Apr 22, 2021 8:42 AM

May 2015
This was shocking!
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Apr 23, 2021 3:15 AM

Jan 2021
HOLY SHIT!! Hyouga you son of a traitor! Honestly didn't see that coming but the tag team of Tsukasa and Senku made my day👌🔥!! Long live this BRAIN+BRAWN duo!!

But its just unbelievable how Senku has literally every material he needs for a solution to literally every freaking problem that he faces, like who on world goes around carrying lithium batteries inside your clothes just in case of an emergency xD but not gonna lie, that son of a bitch Hyouga getting electro-shocked was too damn satisfying to watch👊🤩! He's OP but in a good way ig lol

May 16, 2021 6:11 PM

Mar 2014
Damn, when the music kicked in and they started their tag-team it was incredible

I'm glad Tsukasa has finally redeemed himself. He's been an absolute asshole for 1.5 seasons and it's about time he was using his strength for good again.

Also Senku looked incredibly good with his hair wet/down. Shame he goes for the crazy scientist look normally
May 24, 2021 12:50 AM
Apr 2018
NAKED...!

SENKU : Who cares if you're buck naked or if your peepee's showing? You really like this plot twist, don't you?

16:52 "Let's tag-team this guy. We're going to murder him with Science and Might."

GREAT!
May 30, 2021 5:33 AM

Dec 2013
I never get tired of an op insert. I loved seeing the team up with Senku and Tsuakasa. I really hope they find someway for Tsukasa to survive this.
Jun 16, 2021 5:09 AM

Aug 2015
Nice tag team to take Hyoga down!

OMG THEY PLAYED OP2!!
#FreePalestine 🇵🇸
Jul 31, 2021 6:13 PM

Mar 2009
This episode was kind of stupid.
Aug 5, 2021 6:10 PM
Mar 2020
Its great to see Tsukasa and Senku team up against our new antagonist Hyoga.
Nov 17, 2021 3:17 PM
Dec 2019
I always love it when an anime openingplays during/at the end of an episode and since the 2nd OP of Dr. STONE is my favourite ever OP it made it that much better. Also loved seeing Senku and Tsukasa fight together once more, it was a highlight not just of the episode but of the whole show I think.
Dec 22, 2021 7:26 AM

Dec 2007
the whole "hyouga rebellion" was expected as hell lol, at least it was epic enough.
i like that though there's action, the interesting thing is senku's fast thinking.

the only thing worrying me is the mirage cave to be destroyed.

and by next episode it seems epic things gonna show up.
Dec 30, 2021 8:16 AM

Jul 2021
I really enjoyed the battle that took place between Tsukasa, Senku and Hyoga and I also really enjoyed seeing Tsukasa and Senku fighting in duo. Did Hyoga die or just passed out?
asdasdsadad
Mar 1, 2022 4:51 AM

May 2020
Was almost sure about this betrayal given how peacefully we were heading to conclusion. Hyoga showed his true colors and almost did catch Mirai too in his schemes. Good to see Senku x Tsukasa giving Hyoga his share of beating towards the end.

Such a crazy episode.
Apr 8, 2022 3:27 PM

Oct 2018
Hyoga, you moron, just let go of the spear
Jun 29, 2022 4:00 PM

Feb 2008
I just watched the episode today and i just cant get a thing out of my head, i do not know if others paid attention to it but i am sure they did.

Why did hyouga when senkuu was slowly crawling up to him and explaining how he made a stun gun, fully understanding what is gonna happen not move away and hit him with a rock or something.
Is the spear a extension of his body, so he could not ... let it go and had to be hit?

I just started ignoring the whole season, finale, all fights because of that 1 scene that made absolutely no sense whatsoever and i cannot even rate the anime good because that plot hole is stuck in my head.
If it happened in a instant, ok, but they clearly had a conversation where the intention was clearly properly received and hyouga knew what was about to happen. if tsukasa held his leg it would make sense. But Tsukasa held his spear in a position where mathematically and gravitation wise in that state, he should not even be able to hold him in place either..

That whole scene is a absolute fail and i truly dislike the seasons finale and it reminds me its a shounen anime and not a cool science anime show
Aug 25, 2022 2:11 AM
Aug 2022
minecraft speedrun
Sep 8, 2022 11:19 AM
Jun 2015
The idiocy continues, Fighting against multiple armed opponents unarmed = easy for tsukasa, catching 1 guy's spear with anything, but his chest, ofc it's literally impossible! Also primitive batteries are surprisingly amazing at keeping charge, even if you literally throw them into conductive liquid. Leaving alone the effectivelness of a shoker in hands of barely crawling individual, against fully mobile opponent. Seems like our guy had shocker fetish otherwise i struggle to understand his decision to not let go of the spear and just step away.
Mar 31, 2023 10:27 PM

Oct 2013
Hyoga, what an utter asshole. His betrayal felt the same in the anime as it had felt while I was reading the manga. Just as the fact that his underlings (Homura, Yoh) played an important role in destroying the cave with miraculous water.

Mirai's depetrification scene was adapted beautifully. So emotional.

Poor Tsukasa. After he seemed to have regained happiness he hadn't felt for thousands of years, something awful like having his chest pierced had to happen.

One episode left. This season is so good. Not better than the previous one, but still kino.

Oh, and Senku doing the hand clap gesture with Tsukasa was awesome to see, hehe.
AdnashMar 31, 2023 11:23 PM
Apr 2, 2023 8:18 AM

Jan 2021
Tsukasa has not yet redeemed himself
Sep 30, 2023 1:32 PM

Oct 2013
I've been waiting since the beginning of this series for the Tsukasa redemption arc and if he dies next episode I'm going to fucking cry

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Dec 6, 2023 5:27 AM

Aug 2022
Well, I've mentioned before that, for some reason, Hyoga was the only character I really despised, following a gut feeling. With this episode, my spite has just been solidified. While Tsukasa obviously has his flaws with his idea of choosing to revive only the young to build a new world, preventing the old, power-hungry people from taking over again and creating conflicts for their own gains, at least he's empathetic. Though being too empathetic is exactly his problem in the end.

Hyoga, on the other hand, would have just deemed the "fittest" worthy of saving (or "natural selection," as described by Darwin). So basically, his goal is the exact opposite of Tsukasa's. By Hyoga's logic, he would just end up creating a world full of even more ambitious people than there were before, potentially leading to damaging the environment (again) to get ahead in the short term, while also creating more conflicts to occupy the best positions in the top of the food chain.

That aside, though, that high five at the end just made this episode Chef's Kiss 10/10. I'm not really worried that Tsukasa might die as it seems that Senku had some revival fluid with him that hopefully will fix his wound, like it did with his neck and Tsukasa's sister's damaged brain. But honestly, these men are so dazzlingly charismatic!

The first major antagonist teaming up with our protagonist after so long. The major antagonist being replaced by a second antagonist in a moment of (wholesome) weakness. It's not novel, but it got me all excited again. An anime both educational (and in a fun way!) and packed with exciting action scenes, battles, and wholesome moments. Truly exhilarating! This episode has already convinced me to raise my personal rating to 9/10... and it's only still the prologue!? Sosoruze, kore wa!!
Dec 31, 2023 11:20 AM

Oct 2023
I'm really enjoying the final portion of Stone Wars despite just how much further I must suspend my disbelief this season.

Tsukasa and Senku finally get to work together, and in a spectacular way! OP2 playing when it did only made the moment that much better.

Now that the special cave has been destroyed, I'm even more eager than before to see what happens next.
Jan 13, 5:15 PM
Dec 2023
Reply to phantomfandom
Bad news for me when Tsukasa stop remaining shirtless as soon as he stop being a villain.

But Hyoga becoming shirtless as soon as he becoming a villian LOL.

I want to be in the middle of them ;)
@phantomfandom ☠️
Jan 14, 7:45 PM
Oct 2022
One of the most iconic high fives in all of fiction.
Feb 28, 10:50 PM
Dec 2022
Mirai is back
Some dynamite is missing oh dear
OH YO HYOGA IS EVIL EVIL tried to kill mirai
Hyoga yap yap yap yap

SENKU AND TSUKASA FRIENDS AGAIN?
WERE GONNA MURDER HIM!!!!

HYOGA LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Senku and Tsukasa literally did this
wallus81Feb 28, 10:54 PM
Mar 20, 9:35 PM

Jun 2017
I gotta commend Kohaku for not even hesitating to go after Senku! Now that's what I call a true friend. She's so fearless!

She got him back. If you understand the characters well enough, you'd know she did!
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dr. Stone: Stone Wars Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2021

237 by anshumankrsingh »»
Apr 9, 1:41 PM

Poll: » Dr. Stone: Stone Wars Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 25, 2021

130 by sadsaggyballs »»
Mar 27, 10:56 PM

Poll: » Dr. Stone: Stone Wars Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2021

168 by KoniginElle »»
Mar 20, 6:46 AM

Poll: » Dr. Stone: Stone Wars Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2021

129 by KoniginElle »»
Mar 18, 10:51 AM

Poll: » Dr. Stone: Stone Wars Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2021

134 by KoniginElle »»
Mar 15, 12:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.