Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Mar 19, 2021 8:06 AM

Apr 2020
She is back and good! Yaay for Tsukasa!

And suddenly Hyoga seems very very fishy.
The police dude is still around! Homura's true allegiance is Hyoga.
Holy shit, this was insane! Why now?!?! Oh c'mon, TSUKASAAAAAA

Damn, Hyoga is very ambitious and scary!
Tsukasa and Senku tag team! Smartest high-schooler and Strongest high-schooler!
They played an old opening! That was so great.
And a low five too! Best episode of Dr. Stone yet!
--AbiSa--
Mar 19, 2021 8:43 AM
Oct 2019
Easily Best Episode so far...

Mirai is alive, that moment was so sweet...

When they play the Second OP from Season 1, i didn't expect that...

Senku & Tsukasa teaming up vs Hyoga was Dope...

100.000 Volt, get fck Hyoga...
That was so satisfying...
Mar 19, 2021 8:51 AM

Jan 2018
maybe im missing something here.
senku had this hidden under his clother the entire time .
but he also jumped into the river and didnt die . how ?
Mar 19, 2021 8:52 AM

Jan 2018
Moosegoosegamer said:
Crunchyroll captions really kept calling Homura a dude for no reason. But great episode and a fantastic season. Can’t wait to finish this season next week and looking forward to S3

yeah that was pretty weird
Mar 19, 2021 9:27 AM

Aug 2015
Badguyz69 said:

yeah i never said Tsukasa was right huh both are stupid for me both goona kill humanity Senku by saving everybody in a world ruthless like this and Tsukasa by only selecting dumbass, Hyouga is too dangerous and the idee of doing a war without killing but going full front war meh stupid

Dude you literally said nothing here. Also, what´s the point of critiquing both sides then if you think both are wrong. What´s your solution then, considering this is a shonen.
Mar 19, 2021 10:41 AM

Jul 2015
CuteAssTiger said:

i didn't understand it either. it seemed very forced

Mar 19, 2021 10:43 AM
Oct 2016
humanities ultimate tag team

Mar 19, 2021 11:06 AM

Jan 2018
Gokalp said:
CuteAssTiger said:

i didn't understand it either. it seemed very forced

That's really bugging me xD
Damn . I watched it twice to make sure
Mar 19, 2021 12:22 PM

Nov 2011
Feels like i'd be enjoying this a lot more if the word 'war' wasn't in the title.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Mar 19, 2021 12:45 PM
Aug 2019
Pretty meh, I don't think the writer for this series is the best when it comes to fight sequences. But hey, it's meant to be a lighthearted series, right? So it doesn't matter that much if it doesn't make much sense.
Mar 19, 2021 1:08 PM
Jun 2017
My only issue with this episode is Senku using a normal transformer with only dc current and batteries. For a series that actually tries to be accurate this is a pretty big mistake.
Mar 19, 2021 1:17 PM

Jul 2020
My god Hyouga is pure evil.He literally tried to kill a child alive.This episode was really dark.When Hyouga was offering the way to the river to wash the face of Mirai and then the news of the dynamites were taken away I already knew shit's getting real dark from here.
The best part of Dr stone is that it's predictable but always keeps you invested in how it's carried out.This season is CRIMINALLY UNDERRATED and I really hope for a season 3 and possibly a full adaptation.
My only issue with this episode is Senku using a normal transformer with only dc current and batteries. For a series that actually tries to be accurate this is a pretty big mistake.

Care to explain what was the mistake?I'm not an expert in these sciency stuff lol.
CuteAssTiger said:
Moosegoosegamer said:
Crunchyroll captions really kept calling Homura a dude for no reason. But great episode and a fantastic season. Can’t wait to finish this season next week and looking forward to S3

yeah that was pretty weird

Yeah lol.I thought it was a mistranslation.
Pakumen- said:
Badguyz69 said:

yeah i never said Tsukasa was right huh both are stupid for me both goona kill humanity Senku by saving everybody in a world ruthless like this and Tsukasa by only selecting dumbass, Hyouga is too dangerous and the idee of doing a war without killing but going full front war meh stupid

Dude you literally said nothing here. Also, what´s the point of critiquing both sides then if you think both are wrong. What´s your solution then, considering this is a shonen.

Don't mind him.He likes your generic shounen battle.
ScordoloMar 19, 2021 1:20 PM

Scordolo's Recent Reviews
To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
Mar 19, 2021 1:25 PM

Mar 2014
lmao the concept of this series is about science; on the other hand, all characters are supernatural.
Mar 19, 2021 2:19 PM

Apr 2017
happy for tsukasa. it really seems like mirai's his rock and what holds him together. can't say i blame him, it's just a lil weird to see tsukasa and senku teaming up again. but einstein + goliath = epic teamup

sangekshoku making a return was honestly exactly what i needed today. easily my favorite OP from last season.

god i hope there's a third season. i'm obsessed with this show and i'm gonna really miss it when i have to wait another year.

Mar 19, 2021 2:56 PM

Nov 2018
I wasn't expecting this at all.

Once again... The animation could be better, but meh, the episode was good anyways.

Probably one of the best or the best episode from Dr. Stone so far, since the beginning of the episode I was like "something weird is happening here...". Knowing Dr. Stone I would never think that they were actually going to try to kill Tsukasa's sister there.

The fight scene was amazing, hearing Sangenshoku again brings back some memories. Hyoga's facial expressions were pretty funny too lol. Unfortunately it seems Tsukasa isn't going to survive this one. And fortunately, Hyoga probably isn't going to survive those 100,000 volt. Did Senku actually kill someone...?

SEIBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Mar 19, 2021 5:28 PM
Dec 2019
Was waiting for this moment
Wataru doesn't care about the genuine thing
Mar 19, 2021 6:06 PM

Oct 2020
Man, Im glad that Tsukasa's sister is alive or more appropriate she got un-petrified.And also that tag-team between Senku nad Tsukasa was so amazing Hyoga got tazed like crazy
Mar 19, 2021 7:50 PM

Oct 2016
Really great episode! Yep, ya'll heard it right folks, this is all just a prologue so far lmao. Things will just get even better from here on out, so give us that season 3 announcement now please.

The strongest tag team tased Hyoga like a bitch, when they played the second OP I felt so hype, it was a good choice to put that song there. Looking forward to the last episode of the season.
Mar 19, 2021 9:36 PM
Dec 2020
Everyone is talking about how great the episode was, well it was great but i think u guys didn't see the mistakes in it:
1. Tsukasa was fataly wounded, the spear pierced his lung how was he able to fight and didn't die
2. Hyoga hit senku with his spear but still didn't realize that his spear didn't came in contact with his flesh nor did he hear the metal sound plus he didn't even notice that senku isn't bleeding
3. Hyoga should have left the spear to avoid being electrified
4. (This one is the most important mistake ,also because dr. Stone is a science anime) all of them fell into the river and were wet from head to toe how did the others didn't catch the current.
Mar 19, 2021 11:09 PM

May 2020
Ngl this second season was kinda just eh for me, didn’t love it didn’t hate it. Didn’t feel like it did anything special rlly, but damn, the scene at the end redeemed all of that. First the opening from season 1 playing was dope af, and then senku and tsukasa teaming up. Them potentially teaming up has been one of the things making me come back to the show, as I genuinely love their interactions. And this just delivered so perfectly. Idk if tsukasa is gonna die but it was worth it just to watch this episode.
Mar 20, 2021 12:02 AM

Apr 2020
This episode is too much. (⌯˃̶᷄ ﹏ ˂̶᷄⌯) I lost it when Senku tried to grab Tsukasa's hand to prevent him from falling. Despite him being a threat to his life, Senku still chose to save him. On the other hand, Tsukasa once again realized how much he admired Senku. This is the start of their road to friendship, hooray! Also, the way they played the 2nd OP from season 1 got me all hyped up. o(*^▽^*)o

»»————- ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀɪᴇs ʜᴇʀᴇ ————-««
Mar 20, 2021 12:56 AM

Oct 2008
Awesome episode!
truly the ultimate tag team is none other than: the brains Senkuu and the brawns Tsukasa!!!
5/5.
nuff' said.

Mar 20, 2021 2:32 AM

Jul 2020
Also the theory that Tsukasa and Hyoga came up with the petrifying thing was so without evidence and it feels like Senku almost believed that theory but still that theory was pretty compelling.
irishwonders said:
This episode is too much. (⌯˃̶᷄ ﹏ ˂̶᷄⌯) I lost it when Senku tried to grab Tsukasa's hand to prevent him from falling. Despite him being a threat to his life, Senku still chose to save him. On the other hand, Tsukasa once again realized how much he admired Senku. This is the start of their road to friendship, hooray! Also, the way they played the 2nd OP from season 1 got me all hyped up. o(*^▽^*)o

He said he want's to save everyone he can in this stone world remember?
Infern07 said:
Everyone is talking about how great the episode was, well it was great but i think u guys didn't see the mistakes in it:
1. Tsukasa was fataly wounded, the spear pierced his lung how was he able to fight and didn't die

I guess that's because he is just that strong.He also defeated a Lion.He is also titled as "The strongest High Schooler Primate"
ScordoloMar 20, 2021 2:39 AM

To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
Mar 20, 2021 4:14 AM

Nov 2017
Excellent episode! The fight between Senkū, Tsukasa and Hyōga is CRAZY!
Mar 20, 2021 4:38 AM
Jun 2017
Scordolo said:

Care to explain what was the mistake?I'm not an expert in these sciency stuff lol.

Basically, an electrical transformer only works as long as the current that passes through it is changing over time. AC current is constantly changing intensity and direction, so the transformer works as intended. If you, however, use constant current, like that coming out of batteries, there's no change of current and the transformer will do nothing.

Maybe it's because I know about this stuff but it kind of bothers me because it's pretty basic electrical theory.
Mar 20, 2021 6:10 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Damn, what an episode this was! Senku & Tsukasa tag-team can't hardly go wrong and Hyogo getting toasted in the end serves as perfect proof to that.

"Sangenshoku" in the background certainly hyped it up a lot as well. And that high-five in the end, brilliant.

Good to see Mirai-chan recovering. "6, no several thousand years" - packed a bit of punch, this phrase.

One more episode to go. "Prologue of Dr. Stone" - Boy, talk about an interesting episode title.

@Scordolo Ah right, thanks! I meant "Sangenshoku".

Well, there better be a Season 3 then.
_MushiRock11_Mar 20, 2021 6:51 AM
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Mar 20, 2021 6:44 AM

Jul 2020
_MushiRock11_ said:

"Good morning, world!" in the background certainly hyped it up a lot as well. And that high-five in the end, brilliant.

Actually it's OP 2 not OP1
One more episode to go. "Prologue of Dr. Stone" - Boy, talk about an interesting episode title.

Yeah this really surprised me to know this is just the start of the series lol.
Scordolo said:

Basically, an electrical transformer only works as long as the current that passes through it is changing over time. AC current is constantly changing intensity and direction, so the transformer works as intended. If you, however, use constant current, like that coming out of batteries, there's no change of current and the transformer will do nothing.

Maybe it's because I know about this stuff but it kind of bothers me because it's pretty basic electrical theory.

Great thank you for the detailed information.
@_MushiRock11_ yeah I hope.Also possibly a full adaptation.
ScordoloMar 20, 2021 6:53 AM

To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
Mar 20, 2021 8:58 AM
Jul 2019
Infern07 said:

Pretty sure a lot of people pointed this out and yeah, it didn't make sense.
Mar 20, 2021 11:04 AM

Oct 2017
el3mel said:
Infern07 said:

Tsukasa wounded like that is stronger than Kohaku and Magma. He's a monster.
Mar 20, 2021 11:08 AM
Jul 2019
Chanbara said:
el3mel said:

Tsukasa power doesn't make sense at all, never made sense since he single handedly beat a lion with one punch in first season. No human, no matter how strong he's, can do this, in real life he would have just been eaten alive by this lion lol.

It reminded me of when Takamura defeated a boxing bear in Hajime no Ippo.

But I just made peace with it the more the first season went on. I honestly though don't know why the mangaka wrote him in such cartoonish, over the top fashion.
Mar 20, 2021 11:16 AM

Nov 2020
Tsukasa and Senku united, great episode. The insert song rocks!
Mar 20, 2021 11:22 AM

Oct 2017
el3mel said:
Chanbara said:

Tsukasa power doesn't make sense at all, never made sense since he single handedly beat a lion with one punch in first season. No human, no matter how strong he's, can do this, in real life he would have just been eaten alive by this lion lol.

It reminded me of when Takamura defeated a boxing bear in Hajime no Ippo.

But I just made peace with it the more the first season went on. I honestly though don't know why the mangaka wrote him in such cartoonish, over the top fashion.

Every character in Dr.Stone who has some kind of skills has that specific skill maximized to the extreme.
Mar 20, 2021 12:23 PM

Mar 2010
Ah I didn't think they would kill off tsukasa

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Mar 20, 2021 2:37 PM

Nov 2020
that final fight was crazy, i loved it
Mar 20, 2021 5:43 PM

Apr 2020
Wow what an intense episode of Dr. Stone. It's really refreshing how Mirai and Tsukasa has reunited after all these thousands of years, our brunt alpha has finally achieved his long dream, something that Kohaku relates with her endeavors for saving Ruri.

But not yet, don't bust the nuts yet, because Hyoga lets out the cracker and confronts our characters as he plans to overtake the Stone World. With the help of Homura and Yo, the Miracle Cave is oofed and Tsukasa is deeply injured. Let me just say that the battle of Senku & Tsukasa vs Hyoga is actually good and well done. Senku with a reverse card and straight up electrocutes Hyoga with that 10,000 volt stun...and that actually killed him in an instant.

Hope that both Tsukasa and Senku (which just renewed their friendship) survives and set up an alliance for all of them. And hopefully Homura and Yo will be captured because of their actions, too sad because I was just warming up on Homura oh well. Also "Prologue of Dr. Stone", that title is really interesting, I wonder what they will do that.
Mar 20, 2021 5:45 PM

Apr 2020
And damn way to put "Prime Colors" as the insert song of the fight scene, I really love that opening and it was out of nowhere!!!
Mar 20, 2021 5:48 PM

Mar 2019
2minutes long feeling after watching it...

Not even 10 or 5.... just 2 minutes... even the opening/ending felt LONGER!

Nyan-Pasu!... [ Ara Ara ] [ Waifus ]
Mar 20, 2021 8:44 PM

Sep 2010
Senku use your science to save Tsukasa he literally just reunited with his sister this is unfair he better pull through.

"Prologue to Dr.Stone" Please do not be a recap or flashback to before humanity turned to stone.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Mar 21, 2021 12:46 AM
Feb 2017
A bit cringey episode with Senku spending most of the time lying on the ground with an awkward smile. Also if Hyoga really wanted to kill Tsukasa why didn't he do so when Tsukasa was lying helpless beside Senku. Instead he chats with Senku & lets Tsukasa to recover what a load of bs.
Mar 21, 2021 10:25 AM

Feb 2012
They succeeded and Tsukasa, reunited with his sister, affirms the heel-face turn.

Blowing up the cave, that's why Hyoga seemed to be happy at the explosion last episode.

12:27 Does Hyoga believe higher powers petrified humanity intentionally so the selection could take place, or does he not care what the original intentions were and just wants to make the most of petrification to achieve his goals?
For Tsukasa, it's not necessarily survival of the fittest as he cares for weaker people like his sister, he just wants a world where people don't take from one another. But Hyoga firmly believes in survival of the fittest.

All the tricks up Senku's sleeves; the pigeon attack, the taser, I think he's taking tips from Gen's trickery.

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Mar 22, 2021 2:58 AM
Apr 2020
Great episode again. As to some doubts about Tsukasa still fighting I think that's acceptable as he was introduced and marked as the strongest this world had.
And as someone mentioned all characters have that one quality to its best (Hyoga-spear , Homura-gymnast , Ukyo-hearing).
Also people asking why didn't everyone get electrocuted if they jumped in water, as far as I know river water does not conduct electricity.
"Who am I ? Where do I come from ? Where am I going ? That's all I want to think about"
-Saikawa Sohei
Mar 23, 2021 11:44 AM

Jul 2016
The spear part made me wanna die inside. It would have had an easy solution too, just shock him then tell him about what happened while he is on the ground or something.
Hero_LukaMar 23, 2021 11:47 AM
Mar 24, 2021 9:30 PM
Aug 2017
The good ending?!!? WAO WAO LETS GO
Mar 25, 2021 2:58 AM

May 2016
I wanted to things happen a bit slowly cause the pace been like that for a while
the manga events happened fast as well once Mirai got up few pages later the cave
exploded, the Tag team was nice wish they could done that from beginning tho there
would be no one to challenge them in that case, and as Senku always says that wouldn't be exhilarating.
Mar 25, 2021 3:49 AM

Jan 2011
Wait there is blood in this show? That's different. Senku actually not cool and calm . There is actual tension and panic from the characters? Wow, the show took a turn. This is really becoming fun to watch.

Also Senku actually killed someone as that was mroe than 0.4 volts. Hyoga is msot likely dead.
I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.
Mar 25, 2021 9:03 AM
Mar 2015
The kingdom of science won
Mar 25, 2021 7:14 PM

Jun 2020
When they played the second opening I was shocked. lol

Also, very nice fight but what was up with Senku's hair physics. hahahaha

One second it was down and the next it was up.

Mar 27, 2021 1:42 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
What a scumbag, kept me on my toes the entire episode.
Mar 27, 2021 7:36 PM

Dec 2016
It's nice to see Tsukasa supporting the Kingdom of Science as he promised Senku in season 1. It's because of Tsukasa that the kingdom of science even exists or else Senku and Taijuu would've become poops.

Hyoga did seem like a sus in the beginning and now it's finally revealed but I didn't quite understand his motive...so does he think that the earth will fall if more than 7 billion people lives on earth?

I hope Tsukasa's alright...
Mar 28, 2021 11:30 AM

Oct 2016
That was so ridiculous, to the point i dont even care anymore. especially with the batteries and tsukasa's wound.
But surprisingly i still enjoyed this.
Whats wrong with me.
YES
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dr. Stone: Stone Wars Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2021

237 by anshumankrsingh »»
Apr 9, 1:41 PM

Poll: » Dr. Stone: Stone Wars Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 25, 2021

130 by sadsaggyballs »»
Mar 27, 10:56 PM

Poll: » Dr. Stone: Stone Wars Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2021

168 by KoniginElle »»
Mar 20, 6:46 AM

Poll: » Dr. Stone: Stone Wars Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2021

129 by KoniginElle »»
Mar 18, 10:51 AM

Poll: » Dr. Stone: Stone Wars Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2021

134 by KoniginElle »»
Mar 15, 12:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.