Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]
Nov 30, 2021 1:41 PM

Oct 2013
Great episode, however its last minutes were quite mysterious. Poor Panic... :(
โœจSaint Seiya Club๐ŸŒ 
Feb 1, 2022 3:42 AM

Oct 2016
*This post was made using my feelings upon watching the episode. I have since finished it.

It was nice to see two two trans character in this runtime. Gonna be honest though, this show is horrible with representation. That camera lingered far too long on the brutual assault of a minor. It felt weirdly exploitative.

I genuinely don't get the adoration of this show. The writing is clunky, the storytelling is quite exploitative, and it's nonsensical to a point of losing the audience in its own obtuseity.

The animation is amazing. And Ai as well as blonde girl are stand outs, but there's just so little here.
Jun 8, 2022 11:04 AM

Mar 2013
The cliffhanger from the previous episode wasn't as great as I hoped it would be, to think girls talk is more important than their founders' revelation... lol, that was hilarious!

They're talking about UP & DOWN, are they perhaps a reference from Alice in Wonderland~ lol

Princess Neiru... She's totally gap moe~

Momoe was really pretty in her full girl getup but to think that happened huh.
Pure girls are getting hurt because of the existence of those... huh, let them have the divine punishment they deserved!
Abortion is a no, no. Sorry? You killed a baby... (This is a bit controversial so I'll stop here)
Boy at heart? Boyish girls are acceptable like Momoe who still accepts her physical appearance but I'm disgusted at the other one, especially the one who did that to her... was probably the reason she didn't embrace her true self and instead created a cage for herself to seek satisfaction and hope.

P.S. The ending was really vauge for me, I hope they can make it clearer next ep.
CrazyButNot4UJun 8, 2022 9:48 PM
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Jul 28, 2022 4:22 AM

Jul 2021
What the fuck.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Sep 3, 2022 2:37 AM

Oct 2017
I love how the people here are so obsessed with shoving things that completely contradict reality. She wants to be seen as a boy because she was raped. She needs therapy, not enablement.
Even everything about this episode proves she's a girl. She's no different than the rest of them: she likes Momoe (which everyone that's ever loved her was female). She's in the egg world that only females are a part of. Don't get me started on proving that only female humans can get pregnant... I don't need to write anything about that actuality. Move the goalpost and make a million defences that don't actually equate to anything: just because some women are infertile means nothing (that proves that if not infertile, would be able to raise a child in their womb - if not surgically removed or born with a damaged one with a birth defect).
A word doesn't affect common sense or reality: just because you say you're this or that does not make you that. A manipulator can call themselves kind, and a groomer can call themselves friendly: reality does not change who they are, no matter how much of a mask they put on. Who knew you could be straight af but simply say you're not as you have hetero intercourse, or vice versa (though calling yourself straight would be icky amirite?). Sexuality, by that logic, doesn't even exist. Sexuality is just a fairy tale. You can clear-as-day be straight but say you're something else and apparently that's the truth. I don't think many people grew up in households that told them to take everything someone says with a grain of salt (or they ignored the lesson), because a lot of human feelings that we thought have happened are not even real, they are made up by our minds, and humans are totally not impulsive in any way! Not to mention that 14-year-old white girls are impressionable AF, and that is reality.
I sure love my lesbian erasure, good luck finding one when half of them are somehow boys nowadays. Seems more like Kaoru has internalised homophobia, she's clearly not comfortable with anything, even that, when she clearly is a lesbian... or just another one of those girls who like men but finds it quirky solely because Momoe looks like a boy.

The amount of people that are still genuinely imposing and forcing that Momoe is "trans" is saying a lot about these types of people. (Especially before I watched the show, this was literally the only thing I knew about because it was talked about like it was a certainty everywhere). They don't actually care, they just want more people to join them or they get thrown insults that make no sense. It's like people are scaring youth who are uncomfortable (newsflash: we all are because we're not filters) in their bodies, or people who don't conform to 1900s stereotypes, to transition. You wouldn't promote someone who was uncomfortable with how "chubby" their healthy body looked, or someone who hates their nose. That's not how they heal; that makes them, ironically, just AS suicidal, and now they have this complex of never feeling good enough about their appearance and wanting to have surgery again and again and again. All they become is as vain as one could ever be.
BunilleSep 3, 2022 3:53 AM
Oct 1, 2022 8:32 AM
Oct 2022
this is mazzing move anime i like
Jan 15, 2023 1:15 PM

Nov 2013
Oh no, cringé.

Having the only boy being actually interested Momoe be a girl too feels like quite stupid storywriting decision, no idea where the authors were going with this, unles the irony of Momoe never truly getting what she wans was the intention.
You all need to watch Nami.

Mar 17, 2023 9:12 AM
munchmunch

Aug 2019
creepy teacher being creepy
boring ep tbh lately its not been as engaging
I suppose since she now finally saved Haruka the twist is maybe she needs to pay it back w her life? or someone else's?
nostalgiaasMar 17, 2023 9:16 AM

Apr 10, 2023 1:15 AM
Oct 2022
the hidden details again this time koaru's jacket having the trans pride flag on it i love this show but the ending of this episode made me feel like shit i bet it's going to be like violet evergarden where i can't listen to one of the themes because it makes me feel like fuck for a couple of months
May 7, 2023 10:06 PM

Dec 2022
Momoe has such poor luck in the romance department. But it would seem she has far worse luck in another area altogether. I was hoping for a scenario when all four of them cracked an egg together. After all, Ai and Rika joined forces in one episode; so why not the whole gang?
Jul 9, 2023 3:43 AM

Dec 2013
I never thought that I will hear sensei loves Ai's mother. I am always dubious with his intentions. The end part is really dark and I feel bad for Momoe. It seems that they will face a formidable opponent.

โ˜…โ”โ”โ”€
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต?
๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ?

Oct 2, 2023 9:27 AM

Jul 2015
Why didn't Momoe try to strike back against the unknown attacker. Also, biggest revelation of the show has been evaded in the first couple of minutes in a very stupid way. This is really going to let me down.
Nov 2, 2023 1:55 PM
Sep 2016
I think Thanatos is some kind of reference to Pyramid Head. Looked like it until the wings unfurled and it was a butterfly so maybe not. I think it's thematically relevant but im also reaching surely lol
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Wonder Egg Priority Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ashhk - Mar 30, 2021

411 by nyaasar »»
Apr 9, 7:57 PM

Poll: » Wonder Egg Priority Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ashhk - Mar 23, 2021

301 by Lawgun »»
Mar 18, 3:55 AM

Poll: » Wonder Egg Priority Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Feb 16, 2021

254 by RobertBobert »»
Mar 18, 3:12 AM

Poll: » Wonder Egg Priority Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Aikotoba - Jan 12, 2021

430 by Lawgun »»
Mar 18, 3:06 AM

Poll: » Wonder Egg Priority Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

removed-user - Mar 9, 2021

169 by LilYellowBean »»
Feb 29, 6:26 PM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.