Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 15, 2021 7:58 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well that's a bold move to come back to the military base and help those troops. Really liked the chemistry between Toriko and Sorao this episode as the duo helps each other on their mission.

Will Drake is also back and probably one of the very few characters they can trust. This anime really is at its endgame and only one more episode left.
Mar 15, 2021 8:04 AM

May 2011
The director of this anime must be really incompetent if they didn't see the blatant error in this episode... they literally made an episode where they used the hat as an emergency escape from the beach and it disappeared right after use. Why the hell is it back in this episode?
Mar 15, 2021 8:45 AM
Jul 2018
well they've gone to rescue those soliders and im not really sure how i feel about that but it seems decent i guess, didnt know toriko was also a canadian. what was up with that girl at the end though, hope they can make it back soon...
Mar 15, 2021 8:55 AM

Jun 2019
Going back to the other side to rescue the U.S Army doesn't seem like a good idea but they did it anyway. They lost several men but luckily both got there and decide to help them. Now all they have to do is get back to this world. But, it doesn't seem it would be that easy. Seems like the final Boss is finally here. The scary things are regenerating now. And that girl at the end was really creepy. Just one more episode left in this show.
Mar 15, 2021 8:56 AM

Feb 2019
Finally we’ve gone back to help the soldiers, but man this episode was creepy as fuck. The treant like creatures who could just regenerate were pretty scary.

Kakadara showing up at the end.. decent set up episode for the final episode next week. Ima be sad to see this one go, looking forward to how they wrap it all up.
Mar 15, 2021 8:57 AM

Jul 2017
Arc 5: The Operation to Rescue the U.S. Forces at Kisaragi Station/Station February

Going back to the foundation of Episode 6 with Arc 3 (Kisaragi Station), the thought of Sorawo and Toriko going back to the Otherside to save the U.S. Marines and get them out of there, takes a turn for the worse with more people dead than the last meeting.

But no matter, with a lil' bit of un-intended Yuri action of Toriko refreshing Sorawo utilizing a machine gun, Operation Return Home is underway with the bells and whistles of the military fight against unknown Otherside entities.

The malice at the very end...Kakandara? The finale episode next week would put an end to all this eerie feelish show.
Mar 15, 2021 9:03 AM

Jul 2020
ImmortalZero said:
The director of this anime must be really incompetent if they didn't see the blatant error in this episode... they literally made an episode where they used the hat as an emergency escape from the beach and it disappeared right after use. Why the hell is it back in this episode?

Yeah some mad inconsistencies, like where did they pull AR's from when they were literally just taking a stroll before going to the urasekai?
Check out my channel @Criticiza on Youtube to watch my vids ;)

Mar 15, 2021 9:03 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Hmm so they're back to save the soldiers in Kisaragi, seems like the situation is really tense but it's not surprising since the next episode is gonna be the last one, and they'll have to face that really creepy girl with the red teeth at the end I suppose, it's gonna be interesting.
Mar 15, 2021 9:04 AM

Jul 2020
On the whole a confusing start I must say, with a hell of a lot of inconsistencies from Lady hashuku's hat reappearing to getting AR's out of nowhere. But episode maintain the level of eeriness expected but the flaws made it seems quite silly ngl
Check out my channel @Criticiza on Youtube to watch my vids ;)

Mar 15, 2021 9:15 AM

Apr 2014
That redded-teeth Kakandara is so creepy and scary. She is like coming out from a horror story and can easily kill everyone there. The last battle looks very interesting about how Sorawo and Toriko will fight and bring everyone back safely.
何それ?意味分かんない
Mar 15, 2021 9:23 AM
Aug 2018
This show just keeps getting worse and worse.The sudden intent to save the marine soldiers when they literally abondened them and never looked back IS hillarious.
But what annoys me the most is the lead sorao.Her attitude is similar to the blue haired girl in adacho shimamura show, where all she cares about is her love interest and doesn't seem too keen to help anyone else who r in trouble.
3/10 show
Mar 15, 2021 9:59 AM

Sep 2019
Kakandara was hot, I'm looking forward to see more of her in the next episode.
Mar 15, 2021 10:28 AM

Apr 2020
To end off this anime, the girls are going to rescue the US Army forces from the Urasekai via the WHITE HAT! It's pretty decent I should say, and the girls did good on directing the army from the glitches and their enemies. Also Toriko is a Canadian, with her parents serving in the military, that explains why she's nifty with her weapons and some combat stuff.

Also that Kankandara woman at the end is pretty creepy, the final boss of their operation to return home.
Mar 15, 2021 10:32 AM
Mar 2021
I actually rlly enjoyed the early episodes with the military in the other side and it seemed rushed that they just left without helping them so i'm glad they went back this episode, it was rlly great. Only one episode left and toriko and sorawo's relationship has been building up since the first episodes so i hope sorawo is finally gonna make her move
Mar 15, 2021 10:44 AM

Mar 2019
They are really good hearted, went back to safe the US Army guys...high risk for sure but it might save some lifes...I hope they will make it back safely
Mar 15, 2021 11:11 AM

Jul 2015
Finally a ghost enemy who we can see actual face! and its a pretty one (don'texpectagoodblowjob)

All in all.. i will say.. that the marines throughout the show have acted weird maybe they are affected by the Otherside? but their actions are less of an US based marines and more of a college boys out on trip..
one episode left huh.. will miss our adorable little geh couple..
also.. anyone knows about the myth of Kakandara or was this mentioned in previous episodes? google give me no details or maybe the name of the ghost is different?
UkRsMar 15, 2021 11:24 AM
Mar 15, 2021 12:32 PM
Apr 2020
Kankandara is a half priest and half snake creature... This is so interesting.. urasekai needs s2
Mar 15, 2021 2:47 PM

Apr 2015
So tense, that whole slow pace with the vehicles moving and avoiding glitches by Sorawo's guidance was pretty incredible not gonna lie.

That Kakakandra looks pretty good, well untill she smiled... yikes. No wonder that soldier said it was a nightmare.
Mar 15, 2021 3:10 PM

Dec 2015
#1 guys, they're Marines NOT US Army. . . there are FEW TO NO Army folks on Okinawa, it's mostly Navy and Marines. MOSTLY.

#2 but specifically it was mentioned which unit they ID themselves as (i only remember 1 fact of that ID) AND their 'sensei' Kozakura is VERY VERY SUSPICIOUS OF THOSE SOLDIERS! they ID themselves as Pale Horse when the unit 'sensei' was aware of on Okinawa was Dark (possibly black, i didn't hear sensei say 'kuro' i think she said English dark or black) Horse. a weapons and equipment testing unit.

#3 we all know who rides a Pale Horse right? the embodiment of Death, one of The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

#4 Toriko is NOT carrying an AR that is OBVIOUSLY an AK clone. probably a badly drawn AK74. Sorao IS carrying an AR/M-16 clone because Toriko is able to easily trade parts from the Marines' rifles to improve Sorao's rifle.

#5 once again a name pops up in the credits surrounding Marines in the anime. timecode 22:52 "Daniel Reese (USMC vet.)". i wonder if he's the production's Marine Corps Advisor? is ANYBODY aware of Mr. Reese's title in kanji? here, i'll do the same thing i did with the credits of 'Spider-isekai' recently and take a screenshot of Mr. Reese's page in the credits. here, it should be in a Public Access Shared File in my GooglePhotos https://photos.google.com/album/AF1QipNOuUafWlNhdR2s77rLApZbs0C3Fy9uKC_P-oVr/photo/AF1QipMjaO8BoZVlb8hJXWvv2iY3EG4i-8LgNs9s030s

#6 i spent 14 years in the US Army and was deployed to Baghdad for a year starting not even 3 months after the Allied Forces Invasion. so i know how combat troops operate. even though i'm not a Marine vet i think their actions on The Otherside are VERY normal. . . the things i'm suspicious of are:

A vehicles. if it was a simple training exercise and foot patrol that got lost they would not have that many vehicles and those HUGE MRAP based vehicles. the Hummers would be normal but the number of Hummers is ABNORMAL though.

B number of men. way WAY too many for a simple foot patrol and Field Training Exercise. even a Heavy Infantry Company of Marines would not have that many guys.

C Major. no. he's way WAY too high ranked in the Marines to command that unit. the two Lieutenant ranks maybe MAYBE a Captain above them for this unit. but an OF-4 Major? no. Majors command Battalions in the US Army and if my cross-branch understandings are correct the Marines use MUCH smaller Infantry Units . . . even re-inforced Heavy Infantry units. . . than the US Army uses.

my best guess? this is a 'ghost patrol' (covert/secret) sent out to explore and possibly exploit The Otherside by the US Government and Military.

#7 i totally TOTALLY agree about the hat. during the fan-service episode #7 (heh heh i dovetailed that nicely with this point hmm?) on Okinawan Otherside Beach the girls escaped by sacrificing the hat in a ritual to open a Gate.

#8 Kozakura DID explain to Sorao about Toriko's past, family, Canadian Military connection etc. y'all just weren't paying attention. ;) read your subtitles more CLOSELY folks! you're missing out on important details. like how Sorao's past is so fucking screwed up and creepy!

#9 the "The sudden intent to save the marine soldiers when they literally abondened them and never looked back IS hillarious." is neither sudden or abandonment. spellcheck friend. the girls escaped when Sorao saw a Gate. then the girls discussed how Toriko wanted to save the soldiers but Sorao thought it was too dangerous without the pair of them preparing properly. so they took the time to prepare.

#10 yes i do agree, pulling military grade rifles outta nowhere is suspicious. but if properly disassembled both AK74 and an AR/M16 can both be placed inside a backpack of the sizes both girls were wearing. notice their outfits and shoes? they're sitting in the izakaya talking with Kozakura-sensei prepped for a 'field trip'. it's not Toriko's pretty white dress and kitten heels like she normally wore in many episodes.
just an ol school otaku enjoyin the life. don't sass me kiddies, i've been otaku probably since before you were born. leave me in peace and i won't bother you either.
Mar 15, 2021 4:34 PM
May 2015
KiliianSleipnir said:
A vehicles. if it was a simple training exercise and foot patrol that got lost they would not have that many vehicles and those HUGE MRAP based vehicles. the Hummers would be normal but the number of Hummers is ABNORMAL though.

So I'm not the only one who thought it was strange that they had MRAP vehicles with them. I never served in the military so I'm not going to claim that I know the ins and outs of the military but I had his question lingering in my head when I saw those MRAP vehicles. Why would they need that type of vehicle in Japan? I know they were used in Iraq but were they ever brought to and used in Japan, just for training exercises??

...Or was the show wrong here?

Mar 15, 2021 5:36 PM

Dec 2015
So I'm not the only one who thought it was strange that they had MRAP vehicles with them. I never served in the military so I'm not going to claim that I know the ins and outs of the military but I had his question lingering in my head when I saw those MRAP vehicles. Why would they need that type of vehicle in Japan? I know they were used in Iraq but were they ever brought to and used in Japan, just for training exercises??

...Or was the show wrong here?

ok i'll answer this as best as i know. i'm way WAY outta the loop now. been outta the Army since 2009 so my info will be incomplete and probably dated since i don't keep up with 'stuff' as much as i used to when i was still IN. plus like i said earlier i'm former Army not Marine so their equipment etc. is not my fort.

yes and no to your question of differing types of vehicles in Japan for US Forces. the Hummer is on the out. it will be or has been phased out entirely from all US Forces. even support and training roles will eventually be replaced with new vehicles. the Hummer itself was supposed to be a stopgap measure from the old WW2 Jeeps, US AF Armored Cars nicknamed 'Peacekeepers' and other small to medium troop vehicles. it was never intended to be a 'main armored car' for everybody. blame Clinton (Prez not Mrs.) for forcing the Dept of Defense to keep the Hummer and not put stuff like Mine Resistant Armored Personnel Carriers into the system. there's dozens of versions and frames and addons and bla bla bla for the DOD now so i'd have to do intense research and re-view the episode again to pick out models and modifications.

but! i'm nigh on 100% certain THOSE TWO extremely... EXTREMELY large vehicles are above and beyond what a unit supposedly on a Field Training Exercise would be using. not exactly on Okinawa... just because a unit is assigned to 'rear echelon' locations that are crazy safe and peaceful allies. but you don't train warfighters constantly without the proper equipment. shrug. so? assigned to Okinawa sure. there's probably many vehicles 'combat ready' just there to keep the soldiers well trained. but they'd be SPECIFICALLY used FOR vehicle training. not general purpose, get guys from point A to point B in a car instead of on foot. the US Forces have vehicles that are cheaper and more numerous just to move guys and stuff. 1/2 ton trucks and 5 ton trucks to be specific. and even those trucks are being phased out slowly to allow the US Forces to have safer and more armored up troop and stuff transport large LARGE trucks.

plus in the previous episode with the Marines? we did NOT see those trucks! :O yet another 'oopsie' i forgot to mention in my previous post.

another 'oopsie' i missed. the LT describes the two trucks to the girls and 'in passing' mentions that the unit modified them on site. no. no no no NO. that's a big technical boo boo. that size and type of mod does NOT happen 'on base' and DEFINITELY not in the field. that's Depot Level Maintenance and Modification. one level higher than your general Marine Corps post or overseas Naval Port. there's probably facilities on Okinawa for those mods and maintenance. but they'll be limited due to parts availability, manpower, equipment/facilities, and arrival by ship. the Air Force might not mind flying those parts over for the Navy. but it would be easier, cheaper, but CRAZY slower, to stick em on a ship. because almost ALL vehicles moved around the world by US Forces go by civilian cargo-ship contracted by the US Federal Government.

we have an Army Depot with that level of maintenance and higher in my local area and i know a lot of folks that have worked there or did work there. plus i've done small jobs now and again with the Army in this area including delivering seriously broken vehicles to our Depot. let's put it this way, the main body of an M1 Abrams Main Battle Tank are ALL painted at our Depot. additionally our Depot has a Repair and Refurbish Factory Line that took in Desert Shield/Desert Storm and Iraq War destroyed Abrams at one end and returned them to active combat at the other end. so i've seen how LARGE a main battle tank facility has to be with my own eyes. and those two trucks? mehhh!? shrug! i'd say they're quite possibly a few tons short of main battle tank Abrams sized? but like i said before, i'd have to do more intense research on those trucks.

but i will say, my little Military Police Company did use some big trucks in Iraq. but only for moving people, mail, heavy equipment etc. and we had to maintain those trucks. so. shrug? vaguely? possibly? it wouldn't be INSANELY IMPOSSIBLE for those Marines to 'pimp their rides'? but, why carry those specific parts FOR THOSE MODS? why not have those specific models already assigned to your unit and built up by the Depot system and delivered to you?

but hey, i may be reading entirely too much into one conversation and two different episodes. plus their actors' Engrish wasn't terrible, but it certainly was noticeable. so maybe i mis-understood some stuff. :D
KiliianSleipnirMar 15, 2021 5:45 PM
just an ol school otaku enjoyin the life. don't sass me kiddies, i've been otaku probably since before you were born. leave me in peace and i won't bother you either.
Mar 15, 2021 6:02 PM
Jul 2018
The time has come for the rescue of the American soldier, how will these two deal with that creature at the end of the episode.
Mar 15, 2021 6:27 PM

Jan 2020
Thought it was alright but I definitely wasn't expecting the whole army but it's understandable. I'm interested in seeing how they are gonna conclude everything in one more episode

Mar 15, 2021 6:49 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Oh, a rescue operation, eh? My hesitation about that part from the previous arc actually getting an answer here. How lucky those army found some generosity inside those two girls. Well, if it could made the girls both closer than before, why not? Its also could be just an excuse for Toriko to getting more thrilling moments at those strange world. While Sorao, well, i think you know what i am referring about her xd.

The sudden battle was inevitable. Good thing they didn't get any more trouble after successfully leaving that train tracks area. Such a shame they really didn't show more into the station and its Meat Train. I honestly left wondering in a crazy curiosity about that! But nevermind the past, lets see whats the deal with those unknown ghost being that suddenly appeared out of nowhere. I hope its got more intense feeling. Because these episode felt a bit lacking compared to the previous episode element of creepiness ....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Mar 15, 2021 9:15 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
While it seemed rushed, and the hat reappearing is odd too (which I believe is from how they reordered the arcs) but I personally really enjoyed this episode, really intense and interesting. Toriko and Sorawo have a lot of guts and confidence to attempt a rescue operation of this scale, the existence of the “glitches” makes it so much more difficult too, and now we’re seeing some new demon/monster/idk what at the end lol, pretty cool and spooky stuff. Also I like the military talk I’m seeing in the discussion, adds a lot to the context and I learned a thing or two.
Mar 15, 2021 9:39 PM

Sep 2020
The inconsistency is really annoying. The director butchered my favorite manga/LN. Goddamnit.
Why would Sorawo have that hat when in episode 7, she clearly said the hat was gone and that she intended to sell it to Koza,now she have it?
Annoying. You should have not messed this anime that way,how dare you. Im frustrated,arrgh.

Anyway, aside from that, this is an okay episode. Good thing I still enjoy the ToriSora tandem along with those sound efx.
Wish it could have been better. Approaching to final episode.
So theyve chosen the snake woman as final. I hope theyll gonna do it super creepy like the manga.
it’s never too late for life ... to go horribly wrong. . . afff~
Mar 16, 2021 12:09 AM

Jul 2015
I just realised that Kazakura is literally Sidorovich.

This whole military rescue greatly reminds me of final stage from "Call of Prypiet". Amazing!

Mar 16, 2021 1:01 AM

Oct 2017
Nice Sorawo and Toriko went to save the soldiers, they are both brave girls. Everything went pretty well and they finally reached the exit but looks like the final boss has arrived. So finale will be a battle against Kakandara. Hopefully they'll defeat her and make it home alive.
Mar 16, 2021 2:52 AM

Oct 2007
sadly, the base was exploded. So many useful equips still left there, like for example.. the electric generator.

and the marines have so much firepower, but it's useless if Sorawo isn't looking at the creatures - fortunately she is there so things went well. Surprised how their vehicle easily went through the fence, US technology is good.

one more boss fight.

looking forward to next week!
Mar 16, 2021 6:25 AM

Oct 2016
Inconsistency with the hat aside, I think it was a pretty good episode. Toriko looks good in the hat and ponytail.

R.I.P. Greg, pretty interesting if it's true that the more insane you become in the otherside, the more you can interact with it. Kind of a waste to blow up the camp with all those useful equipment, but I guess it's understandable, you never know, the otherside might be able to use those.

The whole avoiding of glitches with the soldiers was pretty cool, they have to go through the Kankandara first before they can go home. One more episode to go, I hope we get a second season, with better directing hopefully.
Mar 16, 2021 6:35 AM

Feb 2021
This week's episode is really fucking tense. The music, the atmosphere, everything is just perfect. There are some (what I'd say) errors, like why does Sorao have the hat even though it disappeared in previous episodes? Or why does Sorao tend to walk after Toriko while Sorao herself is the one who possesses the ability to see through glitches?

Other than that, a very satisfying episode. Shortest 23 minutes ever.

Edit: That Kankandara ghost lady is super creepy, especially with those red teeth.
"Nobody could laugh at someone who's trying their hardest" -Machio-

Mar 16, 2021 9:16 AM

Apr 2018
This ep was great using the hat to go back and rescue the solders. I knew the monsters were gonna come and Jesus they look scary. Literally had goosebumps during the whole ep.
Mar 16, 2021 11:08 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
So the grand rescue op is finally here huh. The Morse code made with gunfire sure introduced some good tension to their arrival scene at the outer perimeter. At least the calm officer is still alive. The operation to escape the realm by travelling to their entry point though sure featured some tidy action scenes. But looks like they have quite the powerful foe to take on next ep.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 16, 2021 1:31 PM

Apr 2017
This show is at its best when it uses the higher ranked Otherside creatures, and this episode didn't disappoint. Seeing the creature with antlers on that hill, with the vehicle under its command and the small group of creatures at the base, was chilling.

It will be interesting to see what happens when they all get back, since Sorawo and Toriko's secret being exposed could lead to issues with the military, like kidnapping them to study their powers and why they were able to preserve their sanity while others went insane and died. Not to mention how they were able to go to the Otherside so often and so casually.

KiliianSleipnir said:
my best guess? this is a 'ghost patrol' (covert/secret) sent out to explore and possibly exploit The Otherside by the US Government and Military.

That's my assumption too. Maybe they were deliberately thrown in there to study the Otherside without any prior warning. Though it seems strange to send such a large and well-equiped group at once if it's an early expedition. If the patrol didn't end up there by accident, then the military probably has SOME knowledge of what's lurking in the Otherside.
Mar 16, 2021 3:04 PM

Oct 2018
pandemonium91 said:
This show is at its best when it uses the higher ranked Otherside creatures, and this episode didn't disappoint. Seeing the creature with antlers on that hill, with the vehicle under its command and the small group of creatures at the base, was chilling.

Agreed, the scene where the antler creature as well as the mechanical dog looked down upon them from the hill was the only time I felt like our MCs were in actual danger. I know it's too late to ask, but more of this please!
Mar 16, 2021 4:00 PM

Dec 2015
pandemonium91 said:

It will be interesting to see what happens when they all get back, since Sorawo and Toriko's secret being exposed could lead to issues with the military, like kidnapping them to study their powers and why they were able to preserve their sanity while others went insane and died. Not to mention how they were able to go to the Otherside so often and so casually.

KiliianSleipnir said:

That's my assumption too. Maybe they were deliberately thrown in there to study the Otherside without any prior warning. Though it seems strange to send such a large and well-equiped group at once if it's an early expedition. If the patrol didn't end up there by accident, then the military probably has SOME knowledge of what's lurking in the Otherside.

heh. yeah, one of 'our' oldest jokes in the military... "Go Big, Or Go Home!" we don't send 'itty bitty' things around when we KNOW shit's going to get hairy. :> so yeah, i saw the 'first guys' in the previous episode i thought. "aww fuck, poor bastards went out for a walk in the Okinawan woods for fun and 'bang bang shootemup fun' training and they got 'isekai-ed'." then i see a HUGE FUCKING CAMP full of equip and vehicles and lotsa guys and i went, "hoooo nooo fuuucking way THAT is an accident! it's an invasion! no wait. it's 'GATE' the anime! lolol! US Marines invading the spookyverse!"

yeah. if the girls get that unit out alive? even half of them? somebody's ass is grass and their bosses are the lawnmowers. and those two girls? they better poof the fuck off Okinawa AGAIN! if that's where they all end up a 2nd time. 'Alien Autopsy Video' is going to look like a five year old's birthday party compared to the hell the girls will go through.

i think it's her eyeball and her hand that are making 'spookyverse' more easy to handle for the girls. humans have 'acclimatized' to just about every environment with air to breathe on Earth. we can't exactly thrive in deserts and the Arctics but we can survive and live there for a while. so between the two girls they've done what every human has done as we've migrated across the Earth. 'see' the prey and predators and 'touch' the environment to affect it.
Mar 16, 2021 8:26 PM
Mar 2015
Of course the monster is waiting for them at the exit
Mar 17, 2021 2:55 AM

Oct 2007
KiliianSleipnir said:

heh. yeah, one of 'our' oldest jokes in the military... "Go Big, Or Go Home!" we don't send 'itty bitty' things around when we KNOW shit's going to get hairy. :> so yeah, i saw the 'first guys' in the previous episode i thought. "aww fuck, poor bastards went out for a walk in the Okinawan woods for fun and 'bang bang shootemup fun' training and they got 'isekai-ed'." then i see a HUGE FUCKING CAMP full of equip and vehicles and lotsa guys and i went, "hoooo nooo fuuucking way THAT is an accident! it's an invasion! no wait. it's 'GATE' the anime! lolol! US Marines invading the spookyverse!"

yeah. if the girls get that unit out alive? even half of them? somebody's ass is grass and their bosses are the lawnmowers. and those two girls? they better poof the fuck off Okinawa AGAIN! if that's where they all end up a 2nd time. 'Alien Autopsy Video' is going to look like a five year old's birthday party compared to the hell the girls will go through.

i think it's her eyeball and her hand that are making 'spookyverse' more easy to handle for the girls. humans have 'acclimatized' to just about every environment with air to breathe on Earth. we can't exactly thrive in deserts and the Arctics but we can survive and live there for a while. so between the two girls they've done what every human has done as we've migrated across the Earth. 'see' the prey and predators and 'touch' the environment to affect it.
KiliianSleipnir said:
pandemonium91 said:

liking all the military trivia you mentioned in your posts. Yeah, I have the feeling it could not have been an accident.. for that many soldiers to have ended up there. And based on what they said some episodes ago, they already took several casualties.. their female soldiers are already all dead.. so there's actually a LOT more of them at the start.

well, not spoiling.. just speculating, I have not read the novels. If Sorawo and Toriko success save the soldiers.. the men would be greatful, and not do anything bad to them. Although problems would probably start when the higher ups learn that there are two girls with powers who saved the trapped soldiers.. "the girls" might be detained for questioning.
Liddo-kunMar 17, 2021 3:02 AM
Mar 17, 2021 3:38 AM
Dec 2019
Ayo finally an episode I can make comparisons to. From what I noticed it was close to what the manga portrayed. But seriously, god bless the yuri. We got nothing for a while but this is a good comeback. Same with the actual content, I was shitting on it but I feel the budget has gone towards the end, seeing that the earlier episodes had CG.
Mar 17, 2021 3:40 AM
Dec 2019
the english is still criminally bad
Mar 17, 2021 12:05 PM
Feb 2018
Glad the girls wasn't seen as monsters and the soldiers trusted them enough to follow them hopeful home
Mar 17, 2021 9:45 PM

Jul 2016
Ignoring the fact that the girls had already lost the hat when they went to the beach a few weeks ago, I still enjoyed this episode quite a bit. It was nice to see the soldiers again and I gotta say I really liked how the whole expedition from their base to Kankandara's domain was executed. Pretty tense sequence indeed.

One more episode to go.
Mar 18, 2021 2:59 AM
Jan 2020
This show just keeps getting better. Operation Rescue the US military is still not a success. That monster who was controlling them tried to stop them with some shape shifting creatures. And in the end a new monster shows up, for a second I thought Satsuki would come.
Mar 18, 2021 4:45 AM

Jan 2014
Finally gotten back to this, and actually done far better than the previous episode was of when the Marines were there. Wasn't annoying to met at all too, and made me hype for the conclusion.
Mar 18, 2021 10:16 AM

Jun 2016
damnn that ghost woman is so pretty , but when he smiling turn into creepy
Mar 19, 2021 11:21 AM

Dec 2016
I'm happy that they regretted not saving them before and decided to do a rescue mission. I was really worried about those military people cause they didn't seem that bad.

Another creepy monster like Hashaku-sama. I hope they get through it safely. It'll be a waste if Dreg ends up dying in this fight tho.

Only one episode left. Can't wait to see how they plan to wrap it up.
Mar 20, 2021 12:26 PM

Jun 2007
I'm really enjoying this show when no ninja cats are involved. I'm gonna miss it
see you, space cowperson . . .
Mar 20, 2021 3:55 PM

Dec 2016
ImmortalZero said:

I still think that studio or whoever just aired ep 7 out of order... maybe because they wanted this story to be "final episode" or maybe they didn't wanted to air beach episode as their "final episode".. so it isn't like they forgot about it but it was more or less intentional decision.
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.96/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.161/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.84/? - weekly) | Mama Yuuyu (Ch.29 - Finished)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.52/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Mar 20, 2021 5:49 PM

Feb 2015
The last 3 episodes have actually been really nice, the animation improved as well :)
If you just think of this anime as a non-linear story (this apparently happened before the beach episode in the LN after all), the inconsistencies become a non-issue.
There's no possible way you can steal my heart

I want to drown in this sweet Melancholy
Mar 21, 2021 1:08 PM

Feb 2012
wtf why is the hat back?

Really liked the scene with Toriko showing Sorawo how to hold a Mk 18

She can look, the marines can shoot but the creature can heal itself.

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Urasekai Picnic Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 15, 2021

70 by wildhood »»
Apr 16, 8:57 PM

Poll: » Urasekai Picnic Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 8, 2021

87 by EinTheVariance »»
Sep 14, 2023 9:21 AM

Poll: » Urasekai Picnic Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 25, 2021

88 by EinTheVariance »»
Sep 13, 2023 4:52 PM

Poll: » Urasekai Picnic Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2021

88 by WatchTillTandava »»
Sep 5, 2023 6:00 AM

Poll: » Urasekai Picnic Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

KANLen09 - Jan 4, 2021

213 by GrandMarquis »»
Sep 1, 2023 3:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.