Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (11) « First ... « 9 10 [11]
Nov 1, 2023 8:24 PM
Sep 2022
This episode made me quite sick

Ok, I understand why Eren is doing everythig. But why does he have to be like this? This change of treatment with Armin is very unexpected. I do not know, maybe we are not seeing the full story

Perhaps I am just confused with the current plot, but I really do not know Zeke's intention, or which side he is helping.
Nov 3, 2023 1:06 PM
May 2023
Excellent episode, how changed Eren is although I have my doubts, what will be the plan he has with his brother Zeke...the Rumble they were talking about or something different? Poor Mikasa and Armin. UHHH Levi proving that he is the best soldier of the scout troops, Levi 2-0 Zeke. The Jeager Faction is gaining more and more strength, let's see what happens
Nov 9, 2023 12:08 PM

Jan 2013
Eren kinda makes sense?, it was always weird seeing Mikasa's infatuation with him and the way she always did whatever it was to protect him.
Isn't that the same for Eren then, if Armin is being "controlled" by Bertholdt's memories isn't Eren being controlled by the memories of Grisha or even the Fritz / Reiss family.
Now that I think about it, they've talked about this before with the King's family after acquiring the Founding Titan's power they could never act on their own will, despite having different opinions, those would be replaced with the same ideology of their predecessor.

Still a shit way of talking to your supposed friends.

Interesting stuff though.
Nov 30, 2023 6:12 PM

Nov 2023
Nice episode, nice OST but what was that cgi
Dec 22, 2023 5:09 AM
Jul 2015
Ayo not the beast titan king blood son of titan leader of marley country got torture and beat heavily by Ackerman smoll king till he has death flashback 💀💀💀 this eps makes me laugh so much

+16:18 Levi badazz killed enemy with no mercy even spitting on them filthyly bro aint short and small w biggest power snap out there 😭😭🔥🔥🔥

Well dammit again - Zeke is so funny literally founding 9 titans shifter really need to listen Ackerman knight blood if dont want to hunt you and get killed 2 descendant alive 🤣

Thats why in islam doesnt let people drink alcohol pods and smoke 🤣🤤💀 way to kill dumb soldiers easily when theyre high n focus on party

Nawgh at the part Eren shading mikasa bout blind slave knights who only know how to protect host without ques then armin want to beat eren for making mikasa cried then he got beat by mikasa for real eren was right for both of them got tainted 🤣

Wtf so armin visiting annie bcs he has thirst for her bcs berthold inside him man thats so disgusting i really thought he only want memories 💀
Dec 24, 2023 11:55 PM

Sep 2022
My Heart is now in 2 parts, or maybe more. How much I have to endure??? First Sasha was shot to death and now Eren saying he always hated Mikasa and punching Armin. Mikasa's tears. Someone find the old EMA days.
Feb 7, 2:57 PM

May 2023
The Levi and Zeke fight was so good!!!!!
Mar 23, 10:09 PM
Jul 2023
Damn, Eren was kinda spitting
- Eren talking about freedom…. I should have seen this is where his character was going to go. Mikasa trying to protect Eren from Armin literally showcased how right he is…. Beating up Armin was WAY overkill though.
- Zeke finally shouts, and Levi is forced to kill his comrades…
- Its weird seeing Floch take charge here. He was literally only introduced last season, and he was this little guy who happened to not die to Zeke’s rock throwing.
- I guess the Yeagerists will mostly me made up of new recruits
Pages (11) « First ... « 9 10 [11]

More topics from this board

Poll: » If Eren was in avatar...

TASM18 - Apr 17

18 by belugaanime »»
Apr 19, 2:12 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 7, 2021

513 by JoestarEISH_020 »»
Apr 13, 8:01 AM

» Isayama: The Perfect Architect ( 1 2 )

Mikasa - Mar 29, 2021

65 by benisfroms »»
Apr 10, 8:21 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Jan 10, 2021

986 by Jasmin061011 »»
Apr 2, 8:12 AM

» Falco and Gabi…

Arddaa52 - Jul 25, 2021

20 by Adrena »»
Mar 27, 6:50 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.