Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Post New Reply
Mar 13, 5:57 AM

Hi everyone, I just wanted to ask a question that has been on my mind.

I'm not sure if this only applies to the modern generation of anime watchers but I'm noticing a lot of weebs at my school are really smart. Yes, they are weird at times and a lot of people avoid them but that doesn't overlook the fact that they get really good grades and are pretty logical people (including me).

So fellow school weebs, have you noticed at your school that newer watchers are usually the nerds, or is this just me?

Mar 13, 6:00 AM

Weird people are smarter than normies in most cases.

Mar 13, 6:04 AM
Anyone that thinks LoGH is trash in my book is smart.

Mar 13, 6:05 AM
I feel like everyone is starting to experience and watch anime. Some of those people are stupid, and some of them are smart. It all depends on the amount of effort you put into class.
Bruh

Mar 13, 6:10 AM
Forum Moderator
I rarely meet someone who's invested in an art form such as anime or story-driven video games and less intelligent/irrational at the same time.
Of course, not everyone who started watching a popular show or two because their friend told them to will be above average, but I'd say most dedicated anime fans are pretty damn smart.
Naturally, a certain air of eccentricity comes with openly being an anime fan, so in most cases, you're either gonna be the goofy clown type or an unpopular nerd in class because of it.
Modified by ShadowMonkey, Mar 13, 6:13 AM

Mar 13, 6:11 AM

Idk let's check my performance at college:

Nah I ain't all that smart.
MEA·MENTVLA·INGENS·EST

Mar 13, 6:11 AM

Can't really say anything as I don't know anyone around who watches or that I know of.

Mar 13, 6:15 AM

Weebs in general ain't that much, but everyone around me that has an outstanding social reputation and academic as well as physical are mostly heavy weebs

Mar 13, 6:18 AM

I don't know, but most of the aot fans aren't smart

Mar 13, 6:29 AM

Most of my weebs college friends are superior than others. Hmmm... Anime increases intellegence level?

Mar 13, 6:50 AM
Probably on the minor side of things. But vocal minority is loud so I guess that's the reason why you think that way. I can't really say anything else as I'm a STEM student, where you're required to think logically and critically and the weebs I know are in the same class.

Mar 13, 6:51 AM

Maybe? You can be smart for tying your shoes and not tripping. You can be dumb for eating shit you drop on the floor. These are relative terms.

A lot of the people I know who actually identify as weebs are practically NEETs or borderline hikikomori.
So my general answer to your vague question based on my experience would be no.
Modified by Chandela, Mar 13, 10:39 AM

Mar 13, 6:53 AM
No because they hype up almost every single piece of garabge that comes out and never have any Critical thinking

Mar 13, 6:54 AM

Depends on the type of anime fan you meet.

Mar 13, 8:41 AM

maybe smh, youre iq increased every episode you've watched.

Mar 13, 8:46 AM

i dont think watching anime really affects someone's intelligence
i guess cyborgs like myself have a tendency to be paranoid about our origins

Mar 13, 8:48 AM

Some of them are smart boys/gals, and some of them are pretty 'normal' or 'average' in terms of brain usage on school, and that's obvious. But a lot of non-weebs or 'outsider' sees the majority of weebs are smart and/or quiet kid. Not in my case tho. I'm dumb as fuck (my only specialty is only on english and maybe biology).

"ꜱᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ ᴏꜰ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ, ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴜɴɪᴛᴇᴅ, ɪᴛ'ꜱ ʙᴀʀʀᴇᴅ ʙʏ ɴᴏ ᴅᴏᴏʀ..." -Aigis

Mar 13, 8:53 AM

I doubt weebs are typically more intelligent than anyone else. Weebs probably tend to be less experienced and more naive than the average person as they are gernerally younger and less social than other people.

Mar 13, 10:20 AM

I'm pretty sure that your average weeaboo lacks the supernatural intelligence of a real nerd.

Real nerds study differential equations and engineering daily rather than wasting time with anime.

I have yet to run across an otaku who dedicates his or her life to geology, physics, engineering, demography, economics, biotechnology, biomechanics or even microbiology.

I made a poll not too long ago knowing how mathematically competent the average MAL user is to the subject and they still lack the potential to ace anything higher than elementary algebra, like Calculus II, Calculus III, linear algebra, algebraic geometry or differential equations.

Another fact, is that my good friend on Anime Planet lacks knowledge in highly advanced math to be a true nerd or the Jill of all trades. There is no pro scientist and no Jill or Jack of all trades on Crunchyroll either after checking all their polls.

In conclusion, no! they're not that smart. Living in your mom's basement won't make you a marine biologist overnight. Keep playing or hit the books, your choice.
Modified by Kurt_Irving, Mar 13, 10:24 AM

Mar 13, 10:23 AM
Smarter than average?
Probably yes.

Actually intelligent?
Definitely no.

Mar 13, 10:28 AM

They sure like to think that they are. :)

Mar 13, 10:36 AM

There are smart weebs and there are dumb weebs. Liking anime does not make someone more or less intelligent, just like liking music does not make one more or less intelligent. Anime is but a mere medium of art. Nothing more, and nothing less.
There's no inherent right or wrong in this universe, but when we think with emotions rather than logic, we make things so.

Mar 13, 10:36 AM

Kurt_Irving said:
I'm pretty sure that your average weeaboo lacks the supernatural intelligence of a real nerd.

Real nerds study differential equations and engineering daily rather than wasting time with anime.

I have yet to run across an otaku who dedicates his or her life to geology, physics, engineering, demography, economics, biotechnology, biomechanics or even microbiology.

I made a poll not too long ago knowing how mathematically competent the average MAL user is to the subject and they still lack the potential to ace anything higher than elementary algebra, like Calculus II, Calculus III, linear algebra, algebraic geometry or differential equations.

Another fact, is that my good friend on Anime Planet lacks knowledge in highly advanced math to be a true nerd or the Jill of all trades. There is no pro scientist and no Jill or Jack of all trades on Crunchyroll either after checking all their polls.

In conclusion, no! they're not that smart. Living in your mom's basement won't make you a marine biologist overnight. Keep playing or hit the books, your choice.

I would qualify that statement though! While you are probably correct that most weebs are not out of the world crazy smart, there are a good number of those people who are crazy smart have a pretty sizable weebish side to them. Am telling you this as someone who goes to one of the top universities in the US and has seen his fair share of crazy smart people. ;)

Mar 13, 10:41 AM

The higher the aot score he smarter they are

Mar 13, 10:45 AM

I like 500 year old lolis and cute cat boys, my taste is impeccable and my intellect unmatched.
Tired, always tired!

Mar 13, 10:49 AM

i think there is no relation in the amount of anime one consumes and his/her intelligence.

I think you being a weeb might makes you a nerd or a geek, but being a nerd dosnt mean being smart.
Smoke Weed Everyday

Mar 13, 10:51 AM

Which weebs are you talking about?
Waifu fags? They don't have any brains.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Mar 13, 10:52 AM

Weebs are smart. I have an IQ of 530 000 myself.

Mar 13, 10:53 AM

One thing for sure, someone who is actively using idiotic childish buzzwords like "weeb" is definitely not smart.
Dub = fake crap. Always.

Mar 13, 11:38 AM
My IQ rises by one point for every completed show on my list.

Mar 13, 11:45 AM
Not exaggerating but I do at school really well but sometimes still consider myself an idiot. I have finished every semester with top grades and am the only one that can talk fluently in English in my class ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) totally not showing off.

But yea I do have a classmate who watches anime and is really smart as well. And a friend who has changed 5 schools and recently moved away in another school and she is the only one I can communicate in English with no problem and she is super smart. Every weeb I have met is pretty smart(except that one guy who always sits near the window and doesn't talk to anyone at all, i think is the mc guys...)

Mar 13, 5:00 PM

I have one weeb who's really smart so yeah, I guess. This doesn't apply to everyone though
I love One Piece and Gintama

Mar 13, 5:03 PM

Sakuta002766 said:
I don't know, but most of the aot fans aren't smart

Hmmm...how about one piece fans...

Mar 13, 5:44 PM

hohofish said:
Hmmm...how about one piece fans...

Not smart enough to ace differential equations either, like this girl from Oklahoma who watched One Piece religiously. It turns out that she's another redneck. Not even close to Sandy Cheeks' level of super genius intellect.

Aug 5, 7:52 PM
I have no explanation but i think the weebs or just normal people who have interest or loved the anime death note and code geass has chance of being smarter than the average ones dont you think? But i fcking agreed that people who are dedicated to anime are fkcking intelligent in my experience why? Tell me have you ever though of i wish i watched anime on my age between 5 - 12 have you ever thinked that anime has provided you lots of informations? Have you ever think that food doesnt taste good without anime? have you ever thinked that anime is increasing your iq ;-; it doesnt actualy increase maybe a little i guess, iq is fluid and will never increase from things you watch that make you smarter? Have you ever think that anime is increasing your vocabulary level? Haved you ever thought that life is simple and boring rather than watching anime is like watching many stories and expeirenced it? have you decided to be loyal to it for the rest of your life not watching other shows, didnt include games cuz its connected to being a weeb? Have you ever though that anime is not a fiction? Have you hated the fact that if you saw anime being called just a fiction/story?, its indeed a story and fiction but i hate anime being called like that ;-;. Have you ever think of changing because of anime? Do you have social problems? Have you onced forgotten the flow of watching anime because of an illness and got depressed?, ;-; it actually happened to me Have you ever thought that you watch anime because you need to not becuase you want to?this how you will fix if you forgot the pleasure of watching anime. Have you ever though of thinking that science is the best and elon musk is saving the people silently? Have you reached this level of thinking many possibilities? Have you ever think that human life is not that sad compared to anime characters? Have you ever loved pets but then after watching anime thinks of it as a pain?( ofc Not if your allergic to it ;-;) have you ever think that you learned many more words just because of anime? Have you ever think that watching anime maked you honest? have you ever think that watching anime is your story? Have you ever think that an hour is just a minute? And have you ever searched the word neauralink? This is taking so long it might take how long van hohenheim lived so ill say what is the purpose of telling/sharing this crappy ideology of MINE if you read these and can relate YOU ARE ME AND WE ARE THE SAME, ;-; dont hate me for being these way for i am me and will always be me and this is my opinion and EVERY PEOPLE IS DIFFERENT BUT CAN RELATE TO EACH OTHER, (MIND YOUR OWN BULLCRAP!!!..) And you who can relate to me i can assure that you are a Cultured degenerate hehe ( 8====D happy face ) ill include the fact that have you ever though that your are the mc of your life?
Modified by ANIM3Foru, Aug 6, 2:38 AM

Aug 5, 8:42 PM
anime is becoming more mainstream so the line between normies and weeb is getting thinner so is the intellect level

Aug 5, 8:49 PM

I have no explanation but i think the weebs or just normal people who have interest or loved the anime death note and code geass has chance of being smarter than the average ones dont you think? But i fcking agreed that people who are dedicated to anime are fkcking intelligent in my experience why? Tell me have you ever though of i wish i watched anime on my age between 5 - 12 have you ever thinked that anime has provided you lots of informations? Have you ever think that food doesnt taste good without anime? have you ever thinked that anime is increasing your iq ;-; it doesnt actualy increase maybe a little i guess, iq is fluid and will never come from thins you watcn that make you smarter? Have you ever think that anime is increasing your vocabulary level? Haved you ever thought that life is simple and boring rather than watching anime is like watching many stories and expeirenced it? have you decided to be loyal to it for the rest of your life not watching other shows, didnt include games cuz its connected to being a weeb? Have you ever though that anime is not a fiction? Have you hated the fact that if you saw anime being called just a fiction/story?, its indeed a story and fiction but i hate anime being called like that ;-;. Have you ever think of changing because of anime? Do you have social problems? Have you onced forgotten the flow of watching anime because of an illness and got depressed?, ;-; it actually happened to me Have you ever thought that you watch anime because you need to not becuase you want to?this how you will fix if you forgot the pleasure of watching anime. Have you ever though of thinking that science is the best and elon musk is saving the people silently? Have you reached this level of thinking many possibilities? Have you ever think that human life is not that sad compared to anime characters? Have you ever loved pets but then after watching anime thinks of it as a pain?( ofc Not if your allergic to it ;-;) have you ever think that you learned many more words just because of anime? Have you ever think that watching anime maked you honest? have you ever think that watching anime is your story? Have you ever think that an hour is just a minute? And have you ever searched the word neauralink? This is taking so long it might take how long van hohenheim lived so ill say what is the purpose of telling/sharing this crappy ideology of MINE if you read these and can relate YOU ARE ME AND WE ARE THE SAME, ;-; dont hate me for being these way for i am me and will always be me and this is my opinion and EVERY PEOPLE IS DIFFERENT BUT CAN RELATE TO EACH OTHER, (MIND YOUR OWN BULLCRAP!!!..) And you who can relate to me i can assure that you are a Cultured degenerate hehe ( 8====D happy face ) ill include the fact that have you ever though that your are the mc of your life?

Aug 5, 8:54 PM

No. Weebs are not smart people.They are one of the dumbest

Aug 5, 8:57 PM
[quote=AniMarter message=62315976]They sure like to think that they are. :)[/quote
AniMarter said:
They sure like to think that they are. :)
i would be happy if the happy face is an anime gif that is smirking
Modified by ANIM3Foru, Aug 5, 9:01 PM

Aug 5, 9:03 PM
Strengthen said:
No. Weebs are not smart people.They are one of the dumbest
hmm or should i say heh? Do you have an explanation that is why they arent wise? EDIT: i loved that fast reaction tho
Modified by ANIM3Foru, Aug 6, 12:20 AM

Aug 5, 9:10 PM
Gween_Gween said:
I have no explanation but i think the weebs or just normal people who have interest or loved the anime death note and code geass has chance of being smarter than the average ones dont you think? But i fcking agreed that people who are dedicated to anime are fkcking intelligent in my experience why? Tell me have you ever though of i wish i watched anime on my age between 5 - 12 have you ever thinked that anime has provided you lots of informations? Have you ever think that food doesnt taste good without anime? have you ever thinked that anime is increasing your iq ;-; it doesnt actualy increase maybe a little i guess, iq is fluid and will never come from thins you watcn that make you smarter? Have you ever think that anime is increasing your vocabulary level? Haved you ever thought that life is simple and boring rather than watching anime is like watching many stories and expeirenced it? have you decided to be loyal to it for the rest of your life not watching other shows, didnt include games cuz its connected to being a weeb? Have you ever though that anime is not a fiction? Have you hated the fact that if you saw anime being called just a fiction/story?, its indeed a story and fiction but i hate anime being called like that ;-;. Have you ever think of changing because of anime? Do you have social problems? Have you onced forgotten the flow of watching anime because of an illness and got depressed?, ;-; it actually happened to me Have you ever thought that you watch anime because you need to not becuase you want to?this how you will fix if you forgot the pleasure of watching anime. Have you ever though of thinking that science is the best and elon musk is saving the people silently? Have you reached this level of thinking many possibilities? Have you ever think that human life is not that sad compared to anime characters? Have you ever loved pets but then after watching anime thinks of it as a pain?( ofc Not if your allergic to it ;-;) have you ever think that you learned many more words just because of anime? Have you ever think that watching anime maked you honest? have you ever think that watching anime is your story? Have you ever think that an hour is just a minute? And have you ever searched the word neauralink? This is taking so long it might take how long van hohenheim lived so ill say what is the purpose of telling/sharing this crappy ideology of MINE if you read these and can relate YOU ARE ME AND WE ARE THE SAME, ;-; dont hate me for being these way for i am me and will always be me and this is my opinion and EVERY PEOPLE IS DIFFERENT BUT CAN RELATE TO EACH OTHER, (MIND YOUR OWN BULLCRAP!!!..) And you who can relate to me i can assure that you are a Cultured degenerate hehe ( 8====D happy face ) ill include the fact that have you ever though that your are the mc of your life?
thx for sharing the quote(not original copy) that i copied from the POPULAR ANIM3Foru that guy that i loved. that quote is from him and im just a fan ,also thats not a spoiler gween gween thats just a secret message for you, you would like to read it!
Modified by ANIM3Foru, Aug 5, 9:24 PM

Aug 5, 9:12 PM

ANIM3Foru said:
Gween_Gween said:
thx for sharing the message of ANIM3Foru that guy that i loved that that message is from his and im just a fan

goated in the walltexts, that guy is a genijus

Aug 5, 9:17 PM
ANIM3Foru said:

goddamn i googled it and its not a copypasta

Aug 5, 9:22 PM
How can we measure intelligence levels of hardcore anime fans? If anything, I think people who are engaged in academics can be thought of as intelligent.

Weebs typically spend most of their times indulging themselves with anime/manga and other forms of Japanese culture. It is very difficult to ascertain their intelligence unless they are putting out research papers based on concepts featured in anime or Japanese culture.
I like dub more than sub because I am not a weeb.

Aug 5, 9:34 PM
Conceptualhero said:
How can we measure intelligence levels of hardcore anime fans? If anything, I think people who are engaged in academics can be thought of as intelligent.

Weebs typically spend most of their times indulging themselves with anime/manga and other forms of Japanese culture. It is very difficult to ascertain their intelligence unless they are putting out research papers based on concepts featured in anime or Japanese culture.
just to inform MAL who informed that text ,im not that wise and i dont have enough info about vocabularies so its not gonna be acurate or i cant deliver the real message, so just take wat, what i said means to you| well im actually animeforu and i have an explanation. like what you said you are not a weeb but it doesnt mean that liking dub isnt being a weeb but its a part of it. And if you say so that you are not a weeb i will accept it. your not a weeb thats why you dont get it why? And how can we measure? Its not like i or you are free enough to examine peoples opinions and im lazy so i cant do that work but someone can And Its not like we are saying WEEBS ARE SMARTER THAN THOSE WHO STUDIED OR ENGAGED IN ACADEMIC why? Cuz what we mean is that just watching an anime can give you a fairly good level of intelligence that cant but will compare ( u need to relate to what i said that is confusing ) and that differenciates between average people and weebs | you can watch and enjoy , and get info after watching anime the same as reading books and enjoying it and getting info so theres no difference but you can decide what path you will take (i chosed both i mean how do i know to type letters if im not fairly educated?). thats what we are saying and ill include this ideolgy of mine ANIM3Foru you can also learn to be honest by watching anime why? cuz in childhood/elementary days im not honest what i mean is my emotion(mindset i mean) im just following the rules even i think its not needed and im always silent. why is it connected to being honest? My explanation is you will get it if your a weeb, some will or some will with the same mindset with me or some will not but if you can relate to me you are me and we are the same You are a culltured degenerate . You might not understand it becuase my english is not my first language
Modified by ANIM3Foru, Aug 5, 10:08 PM

Aug 5, 10:46 PM
Conceptualhero said:

[quote=Conceptualhero message=64046479]How can we measure intelligence levels of hardcore anime fans? If anything, I think people who are engaged in academics can be thought of as intelligent.

for me though i think just watching anime inreases the level of your intelligence that type of intelligence( Its Deduction skills and i just realized it ) that rivals of iq but below it and for me watching anime is like reading Sun Tzu but i can tell that Sun Tzu is dedicated to war at that time what im saying is that hes interested in Intellectual level/strategy in wars and in ofc saving his country ( i did not include people because be honest did he not lose/or use a single human in the war? ) and this is what i learned from anime, im not wise i said but if your dedicated to being interested i guess you can rival the curiosity of mine ehem i mean the weebs who has gone the same path as me and can relate to me, I guess? Why did i said this? Im not trying to be WISE Im just interested in your questions. If your interested to read more well read this for me ANIME is like an holy book but someone said watching anime is bad according to what she said about it being connected to bible? I do bielieve god cuz my mom is from a city called ilo ilo and its filled with mythical creatures and she said she saw one with his boss when shes working ,well i believed it why?if its just an illusion it will appear in a mere second and why will my old mom lie about that maybe his boss put pills in his drink but my dad refused to why did they doubt each other? cuz it exists( not a ghost or god ) i mean why did it even started in the first place my lelouch instincts is telling me that maybe its a lie maybe a pill did exist maybe the people who said they saw the ghost with the victim of the pill maybe part of the Religoun and they are making it so that people would think that ghost exist so is God or is it indeed true cuz based on peoples experience i think its true but i have no explanation yet, but i wanna see one for myself and if i stop commenting here im dead (From anime again and just know i realized the exact meaning of the iq that reffered to the iq that the weebs are saying that they said watching an anime increases their IQ but its not iq why? IQ is fluid and cannot be changed and I think the weebs are reffering to DEDUCTION skills means Deductive reasoning is a type of logical thinking that starts with a general idea and reaches a specific conclusion its not fluid like iq so it can be improved)
Modified by ANIM3Foru, Aug 6, 12:16 AM

Aug 5, 11:13 PM
[quote=ANIM3Foru message=64047172]
ShadowMonkey said:
I rarely meet someone who's invested in an art form such as anime or story-driven video games and less intelligent/irrational at the same time.
Of course, not everyone who started watching a popular show or two because their friend told them to will be above average, but I'd say most dedicated anime fans are pretty damn smart.
Naturally, a certain air of eccentricity comes with openly being an anime fan, so in most cases, you're either gonna be the goofy clown type or an unpopular nerd in class because of it.
Watching anime does not increase IQ cuz iq is fluid and cannot be altered what increased is the deduction skill of us weebs read my text if you want to know what the Iq that the weebs are reffering , I dont wanna Waste your Time So il just tell you What weebs are reffering of the iq to explain iq is fluid intelligence and cannot be changed/altered but theres a type of intelligence that rivals it which is deduction skill which means Deductive reasoning is a type of logical thinking that starts with a general idea and reaches a specific conclusion , Deduction skill is part of the things that Iq has or for easier understanding deduction skill is part of what makes an iq so it rivals iq
Modified by ANIM3Foru, Aug 5, 11:17 PM

Aug 6, 12:08 AM
deg said:
anime is becoming more mainstream so the line between normies and weeb is getting thinner so is the intellect level
yeah it is indeed thinner but the real thing about it is that theres adifferent certain path you will take to reach the full cultured degenerate level of a weeb ,watching 10 - 1000... anime does make you a weeb but it doesnt make you a full cultured degenerate level of a weeb why? watching 10 - 1000... anime and being interested in it because its mainstream is like watching movies because its popular so it doesnt make you a full fledged cultured degenerate of a weeb but only you yourself can determine that. Those guys that heared about anime like One punch man tried to watch it gets full of pleasure and just leave cuz they know nothing about anime and being a weeb 1month - 2 years someone close to you suggested it but still think nothing of it 1 - 345 YEARS LATER you remembered the word Anime hits your mind not realizing its mainstream talk to the closed one who told you about anime to give you a good anime (not mha or opm its popular ;-; thanks to my brother he suggested me future diary well im chaotic so i loved it) watched it got interested without realizing its mainstream and famous (later wished that he realized anime sooner in elementary days or childhood) ,got depressed after the first anime you watched ending results to fcking killing yourself to researched just to find one that will give you pleasures u need and that Passiyoone will fade in a course of years if your not dedicated to it or something stopped that passione. thats why the old or expert ,cultured weebs will say that i wanna go back in time where i first discovered the world anime even though they still loved anime they just not realized it why? i know that therers a few weebs who forgot the flow of watching anime becuase of an illness or taking a break its depressing as fck dude especialy when you though that "ANIME IS LIFE" just forgetting the pleasure is sad said to himself whats the purpose of life still watching anime while not loving it and there youll find a way to seek the pleasure anime has given you again just later watched FMA because you heard its good hoping to recover from it | with the mc that burned their house to not comback realized that its the same as Abandoning everything just for anime then later remember the past which a mc in anime said i watch anime not because i want to because i need to and there you go thats the key to fixing your depression. Abandon everything for anime and just watch it becuase you need to not because you want to thats my path and its sad it taked me 4 months to recover. thats the certain path what im talking about and i can assure that those cultured degenerate weeb can relate to this but theres other different paths too not just one because the world if full of possibilieties ( from that one isekai anime using device going to a reality game world full of possibilities with his brother kuma )

Aug 6, 1:52 AM
rsc-pl said:
One thing for sure, someone who is actively using idiotic childish buzzwords like "weeb" is definitely not smart.
only a real life uncultured dumb weeb would say that.
Do you even have an explanation? You say that but you cant even think of one. your just contradicting fellow weeb or am i supposed to say otaku? I mean first of all why are we called human becuase it is who we are? And its the same as calling yourself weeb its not because we arent dumb or wise its because its just who we are. You said using the word weeb is dumb right? If im dumb by calling myself weeb that means ur a pig for not realazing that you made a fool of yourself. If you cant even comprehend what im saying i cant believe ur a pig, i mean i used the word weeb so im dumb right? But a dumb weeb like me who used the word weeb can even see the wrong in what you said and if u cant really comprehend what i said, your dumber than a pig and i would call you a rat. You yourself said that we weebs who used the word weebs are dumb and now your just a rat for being dumber than these dumb weeb I guess your really dumb in real life;-; i mean your really dumb that your standards of yourself is so high yet so low at the same time why? Im a weeb and i considered weebs as inteligent creatures that means if you call a weeb dumb then your standard of the weeb is so low cuz for me weeb is a human and elon musk said that a human brain is wise and if weeb is intelligent for me ,Elon musk is a Internet ai for me what about you maybe Elon musk for you is just a avergae person buhuhuhuhu low standard uncultured dumb weeb.
Modified by ANIM3Foru, Aug 6, 2:33 AM

Aug 6, 2:04 AM

I don't know, there's not single sign ppl who watch anime in my vicinity.
But I'm prime example after all I was always top 1 in my school life upto 10th grade and back bencher for whole life.
Modified by _aLiez_, Aug 6, 4:53 AM

Pages (2) [1] 2 »