Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 13, 2021 4:06 AM
Jan 2021
Jeezus man. Whenever the creature is on the screen it's always peeepepepeppepepepepepep so annoying. I wish there was an option to mute it or something. Godammit I swear the show would be the same without it why is it even here
Mar 13, 2021 5:04 AM
Feb 2021
Lol. For the first 2 eps, I was thinking, "Oh, its like Pikachu." Since then, I've been thinking, "Ugh. Again with this BS?"
Mar 13, 2021 5:27 AM

Dec 2020
Elma_fer said:
Jeezus man. Whenever the creature is on the screen it's always peeepepepeppepepepepepep so annoying. I wish there was an option to mute it or something. Godammit I swear the show would be the same without it why is it even here

NO, i won't spoil but it is one of the most important character of the show.
Mar 13, 2021 5:29 AM

Dec 2020
peeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepep

You're traumatized if you read all in that annoying voice lmao

I know right, that thing is annoying as fuck
Mar 13, 2021 1:40 PM

Sep 2020
People used to take things for granted until those things are gone....

If you're having crippling depression, hopefully our videos will send you to another world and have you reborn as an isekai protagonist
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc8rSgYdcdZUSXXqVJhNwLw
Mar 13, 2021 2:45 PM

Sep 2014
69withRem said:
peeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepep

Please stop. I can't take this out if my head now.
Mar 13, 2021 2:53 PM

Apr 2014
Cursed. wtf why cant i write a single word mal thats so stupid.
Mar 13, 2021 4:17 PM
Aug 2020
I'm so glad I'm not the only one who hates that little thing. It's so inoffensive too, like I can see why some people say it's cute, but then it opens it's mouth and starts SCREECHING.

Play that noise enough times to someone in quick succession, and I guarantee the next time they hear it they'll get ptsd flashbacks like they fought in a war.
Mar 16, 2021 11:27 AM

Dec 2020
Berserker_Pickle said:
I'm so glad I'm not the only one who hates that little thing. It's so inoffensive too, like I can see why some people say it's cute, but then it opens it's mouth and starts SCREECHING.

Play that noise enough times to someone in quick succession, and I guarantee the next time they hear it they'll get ptsd flashbacks like they fought in a war.
I hate its yellow color too, and slime with wings looks ugly af

Hrybami said:
69withRem said:

peeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepep
Mar 16, 2021 11:29 AM

Jan 2009
lol i do not mind Gome-chan at all i do not find it annoying
Mar 16, 2021 12:10 PM
Aug 2020
deg said:
lol i do not mind Gome-chan at all i do not find it annoying

I wish I had your ears
Mar 16, 2021 1:58 PM

Sep 2014
69withRem said:
Hrybami said:

peeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepep

Goddammit not again!
Mar 17, 2021 3:39 AM
Jul 2015
I would be annoyed if it was every episode but it's not.
Mar 17, 2021 7:37 AM

Nov 2020
To me, Gome-chan is lovely, I want to have a real Gome-chan.

Pi piiiiiiiiiiiiiii

xD.
Mar 17, 2021 7:38 AM

Jan 2009
pee peeee im going to PEEEEE
Mar 19, 2021 10:08 AM
Jul 2016
lol it's like you're comparing it to asta's VA when he's loud which i don't mind

Mar 19, 2021 6:05 PM

Jul 2015
An irrelevant mascot character.
Well, the squeaking noises it makes are really annoying.

Mar 19, 2021 11:29 PM

Dec 2018
This thread is pure gold piiiiiiiiipiiii
Mar 20, 2021 4:47 AM

Dec 2020
ole_coco said:
Lol. For the first 2 eps, I was thinking, "Oh, its like Pikachu." Since then, I've been thinking, "Ugh. Again with this BS?"
😂😂😂

I wish they kill that thing lmao
Hrybami said:
69withRem said:

Goddammit not again!

peeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepep

Mar 20, 2021 9:48 PM

Sep 2014
69withRem said:
Hrybami said:

Goddammit not again!

peeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepep

Someone please kill me.
Mar 20, 2021 11:10 PM

Dec 2020
Hrybami said:
69withRem said:

Someone please kill me.

You're telling me those people(s) weren't able to kill you. I typed all that with Killing intent :(

Okay, here we go again

peeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepeppeeepepepeppepepepepepep
Mar 21, 2021 12:22 AM
Feb 2021
I didn't like gome when I first started reading the series but he grew on me as it went on, Like every character in Dai he has his own moments of importance which is more than what can be said for most other mascot characters. Don't just knock him completely because he says pii a lot, He's much more than that, as silly as it sounds.
Mar 22, 2021 6:21 AM
Oct 2012
It's the voice, that's some horribly generic squeaky crap you'd hear in 4kids' Pokemon all the time.
May 6, 2021 7:57 AM
Dec 2015
I used to getting annoyed to pikachu and togepi, but gome chan isn't annoying to me.

Haters might reconsider:

xD
May 8, 2021 2:49 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
You can thank to Baran that little bug already gone in the latest episode, probably will stay like that in the next three episode. You can feel better now.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
May 8, 2021 3:46 AM

Dec 2020
badabass said:
You can thank to Baran that little bug already gone in the latest episode, probably will stay like that in the next three episode. You can feel better now.

Dont be so sure !!!!

I'm in hurry to see her back ! to hear her peeee eeeeing in correct japanese with good subtiles
Jul 24, 2021 1:57 PM

Nov 2014
At least it doesn't talk. This isn't precure.
Quality Queen.
Jul 24, 2021 7:14 PM

Apr 2008
WHO HATIN ON GOMACHAN?!
Jul 29, 2021 11:23 AM
Feb 2017
Popp is way more annoying imo
Jul 29, 2021 12:19 PM

May 2012
Priyansh_04 said:

You might change your mind after watching episode 30. He is one of the best characters
Aug 2, 2021 1:44 AM

Dec 2020
thepath said:
Priyansh_04 said:

He is one of the best characters
Can agree with that, definitely the best character from the whole show
Aug 2, 2021 9:00 AM
Oct 2019
How dare you insulting Gome-chan...
Aug 4, 2021 2:55 PM

Jul 2016
wtf i love gome chan

More topics from this board

» NEW ANIME PROJECT CONFIRMED

SOSYBOI - Mar 11, 2023

12 by Illyricus »»
Apr 8, 6:53 AM

Poll: » Choose the best arc(s) in Dai no Daibouken!

DragonKnight92 - Oct 21, 2022

10 by Illyricus »»
Apr 8, 6:49 AM

Poll: » Dragon Quest: Dai no Daibouken (2020) Episode 32 Discussion

Stark700 - May 14, 2021

35 by Teirayo »»
Mar 30, 6:49 AM

Poll: » Dragon Quest: Dai no Daibouken (2020) Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 2, 2020

132 by MonkeyDKyle »»
Mar 27, 1:04 PM

Poll: » Dragon Quest: Dai no Daibouken (2020) Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 27, 2020

50 by Teirayo »»
Mar 27, 7:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.