Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Quintessential Quintuplets
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Mar 12, 2021 9:47 AM

Aug 2020
-Miku_Meister- said:
Naren-kun said:

I was was shocked when Ichika said I am rooting for you . Yes i agree that it is bad. But as soon as she told that her look was clearly saying that she was nervous . But I know that is not an excuse but she was clearly not herself when she said that. The Look on her face was the authors way of hinting the emotion of the said character. And the reason she disguised is to escape from classmates .
You will understand when you rewatch that scene. And the change in Ichika was due to the conversation she had with Yotsuba on the roof of the Hot spring inn. I know that the way she approached is a bit childish compared to her usual self. But Dont you think when it comes to love everyone gets like this. For example Nino got into the Hot spring with a boy which she would never do normally. Miku is so cute when she is flustered in front of futaro. Lets just not Hate characters in just one episode. Ichika was trying to give Futaro to the other girls but after the conversation with Yotsuba she chose to Fight for him which land this is the reason she says "I cant regret what i did".

But if there is something wrong it is when shs said i am rooting for you disguised as Miku. If there is any one who you would blame blame the author or the production crew not Ichika.:D

Good Night!!
Bye-Bye!!

I agree, most miku and ichika fans were shocked from the Ichika in Miku disguse confession. I understand where you are coming from when you mentioned "she was clearly not herself when she said that" .I would of agreed with you but since Ichika mentioned in ep10 " I have no regrets". This suggests, she shows no remorse and what she done is what she believes is right. Trust me, when I rewatche the scene a few times, I had the WTF reaction lol . Seen Miku in yandere form is hot but same time scary. Ichika would of gotten away by just easily saying "Ichika likes you" in Miku disguise and she didnt. She is already aware and clearly awake to say more than just liking Fu-Kun.

Lets not forget Ichika deliberately did not stop her father from obstructing Nino's meet with Fu-Kun. Again, Ichika had it planned. If Ichika felt bad then I would think she would of told Fu-Kun/Miku about it and Nino had to comfront her to get the reason why she did not stop their father from going to the place which Nino and Fu-Kun suppose to meet.

Being a Miku Fan does not mean there arent flaws. For example, I do wish Miku would not be shy and just act Nino at times to express her feelings.

I understand, you are a Ichika fan and you are doing your best to defend her. The author decides which character gets personality change and Ichika is chosen. If it was Miku, I would feel bad and let down. I would critize her personality change if thats the case for Miku with vice versa disguising as Ichika.

One episode is enough to make a chracter dislikable. There are a few anime at least in which a character can become unlikeable from one episode. I could name these but rather not as it may be a spoiler.

I could not stop laughing when you mentioned blame the author or productiion crew. Not in a bad way but without the author's intentions then the series wont exist in first place. The author decided which character gets the treatment then fans can only agree/disagree with the characters devlopment. I will still say Ichika used to be likable but not as much. I hope you have a good night and sweet dreams.

It was just a joke . It was like " If people are gonna hate characters after each episode then After the anime they might end up calling the author bad". I am Bad with words so i Dont know if what i wanna say is conveyed but i am clearly not criticizing the author.

I had a really fun time speaking with you!
Oyasumi! Bye-Bye!!
Ren-sama-Mar 12, 2021 9:58 AM
Anime List: Click here
Manga List: Click here

Mar 12, 2021 9:58 AM

May 2018
@Naren-kun my bad haha. I am a BAKA at times.

I thought you were in bed time zone?

"Don't give up after failing just twice.
We'll be able to do it next time.
Failure is the stepping stone to success."

Mar 12, 2021 10:13 AM

Jul 2014
I don't want to dislike Ichika but damn she's really pissing me off. Although the part where she realized that she just can't stop Nino was great xD.

Huh, so Itsuki was Rena. I mean, it was either her or Yotsuba and given her first girl status it makes sense but at the same time it's weird that she's also the childhood friend that usually never wins. I don't know, since she's the first girl I always assumed she's the one who would win but there hasn't really been romantic progress with her but at the same time I feel like her interactions with Futaro are the most natural and friendly, including his family.

The scene at the bakery just reaffirms my love for Miku, I loved how proud she was of her third attempt. SHE'S TOO DAMN CUTE!

And for Yotsuba... Yotsuba is too sweet for this world <3.
Mar 12, 2021 10:24 AM

Nov 2019
Another full-throttle episode but this time portraying Ichika as the villain in a sense, while giving Yotsuba the much needed screen time. And Ichika witnessing the photo of what I presume is both Futarou and Itsuki together. Can't wait for the next episode.

死神

What do you think are the most important things in life? Money, dreams, sympathy towards others...

Yes, they're all important things as well... But the most important thing is responsibility for your own actions.
- Yuichi
Mar 12, 2021 11:14 AM
Dec 2019
This series is amazing, i loved seeing Yotsuba getting some development because it was time for her to get some screentime, i love all the sisters and my favorite has always been Miku, Nino has been tempting too lately. I wonder what "sisters war" means, probably that there will be a war and we are prepared.
BeatImsoniacMar 12, 2021 11:21 AM
Mar 12, 2021 11:54 AM
Jan 2017
Janethan23 said:
Naren-kun said:

Wow why is that? She did her best for the sisters until now. This just the first time she was wanting something for herself. Please Nino , Ichika and Miku love Futaro so it is not bad if they try to have him for themselves. I Think it is just cruel to call Ichika worst girl just for wanting to spend time with Futaro. Please stop being Biased.

White knighting for Bitchika? Just because she's been a good sister for X-amount of time doesn't mean she's entitled to do whatever she wants. Lying about your own sisters and using them as a means to an end. You sure ruining lifelong bonds built on trust, devotion and love with your own flesh and blood worth it? There's no excuse for something so malicious and appalling.

Don't be such a drama queen dude
Mar 12, 2021 11:58 AM

Jul 2014
And so begins Ichika's time as Bitchika, straight into full force on the sabotage and manipulation to get what she wants. And it'll only intensify with the trip to Kyoto, so I'm interested to see how anime-onlies react to that.

Mar 12, 2021 12:11 PM
Jan 2017
Fine, if y'all gonna call best girl Itchika BITCHika, I'mma play that game too.

Miku? MEEKu
Nino? How about MEANo?
Yotsuba? YotsuBAKA suits her better becauz she's a moron!
Who was the other sister again? I forgot!
Mar 12, 2021 12:23 PM

Nov 2019
giorgos1313 said:
Only 2 episodes left and we have 50+ chapters
Maybe we hope for season 3?

i hope we get season 3
Mar 12, 2021 12:26 PM

Nov 2019
Ashhk said:
What wanted Yotsuba is just to spend some time with Uesugi, that's really cute.

the swing scene was great

Albaab19 said:

Also as far as I remember,

that will be a huge and the best cliffhanger to end the season with.
Elyon_HolicMar 12, 2021 12:32 PM
Mar 12, 2021 12:29 PM

Jan 2020
Hashmi1998 said:
Nino was worst girl for me in season 1 and now she's the one I'm rooting for lmao

yep same, because i hate tsundures but now that she show her feeling she the is the best one
U-Y-P-W-O-C-U-T-I-K-A-T-I-P-M-I-N-I-I-D-I-H-I-W-T-S-T-I-W-S-T-O-M-P-T-I-L-U-C-H-N-I-D-T-I-I-Y-I-M-N-O-W-S-T-S-W-N-I-B-W
Mar 12, 2021 12:31 PM
Oct 2019
I don't know who Fuutaro will choose in the end, but this episode reafirms my support towards Yotsuba.
Mar 12, 2021 12:37 PM

Apr 2012
-Miku_Meister- said:
Naren-kun said:

I was was shocked when Ichika said I am rooting for you . Yes i agree that it is bad. But as soon as she told that her look was clearly saying that she was nervous . But I know that is not an excuse but she was clearly not herself when she said that. The Look on her face was the authors way of hinting the emotion of the said character. And the reason she disguised is to escape from classmates .
You will understand when you rewatch that scene. And the change in Ichika was due to the conversation she had with Yotsuba on the roof of the Hot spring inn. I know that the way she approached is a bit childish compared to her usual self. But Dont you think when it comes to love everyone gets like this. For example Nino got into the Hot spring with a boy which she would never do normally. Miku is so cute when she is flustered in front of futaro. Lets just not Hate characters in just one episode. Ichika was trying to give Futaro to the other girls but after the conversation with Yotsuba she chose to Fight for him which land this is the reason she says "I cant regret what i did".

But if there is something wrong it is when shs said i am rooting for you disguised as Miku. If there is any one who you would blame blame the author or the production crew not Ichika.:D

Good Night!!
Bye-Bye!!

I agree, most miku and ichika fans were shocked from the Ichika in Miku disguse confession. I understand where you are coming from when you mentioned "she was clearly not herself when she said that" .I would of agreed with you but since Ichika mentioned in ep10 " I have no regrets". This suggests, she shows no remorse and what she done is what she believes is right. Trust me, when I rewatche the scene a few times, I had the WTF reaction lol . Seen Miku in yandere form is hot but same time scary. Ichika would of gotten away by just easily saying "Ichika likes you" in Miku disguise and she didnt. She is already aware and clearly awake to say more than just liking Fu-Kun.

Lets not forget Ichika deliberately did not stop her father from obstructing Nino's meet with Fu-Kun. Again, Ichika had it planned. If Ichika felt bad then I would think she would of told Fu-Kun/Miku about it and Nino had to comfront her to get the reason why she did not stop their father from going to the place which Nino and Fu-Kun suppose to meet.

Being a Miku Fan does not mean there arent flaws. For example, I do wish Miku would not be shy and just act Nino at times to express her feelings.

I understand, you are a Ichika fan and you are doing your best to defend her. The author decides which character gets personality change and Ichika is chosen. If it was Miku, I would feel bad and let down. I would critize her personality change if thats the case for Miku with vice versa disguising as Ichika.

One episode is enough to make a chracter dislikable. There are a few anime at least in which a character can become unlikeable from one episode. I could name these but rather not as it may be a spoiler.

I could not stop laughing when you mentioned blame the author or productiion crew. Not in a bad way but without the author's intentions then the series wont exist in first place. The author decided which character gets the treatment then fans can only agree/disagree with the characters devlopment. I will still say Ichika used to be likable but not as much. I hope you have a good night and sweet dreams.

Well said +10 I was gonna reply to him but you managed to say what was on my mind so I'll just piggyback from it. 😇
I lost it when he said blame the author
He'd blame the ink and paper the author wrote on just to espouse or alleviate Bichicka from any accountability.
Janethan23Mar 12, 2021 12:41 PM
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Mar 12, 2021 1:01 PM

May 2018
@Janethan23, Thanks ^_^

Mar 12, 2021 1:21 PM

Feb 2008

That moment when all your scheming amounts to nothing…

It was a lovely, Yotsuba-focused episode. Still, there was something for everyone, although with the possible exception of Itsuki.
Mar 12, 2021 2:17 PM

May 2018
Yotsuba finally get some time to shine, but Nino steals the show as always these episodes haha
Mar 12, 2021 4:47 PM

Jul 2016
Pretty ok episode overall.

We got the "cut content" from chapter 36-37 that some yotsuba fans thought would never be adapted. This is why you should wait for the anime to finish before you make your judgement. Many anime adaptations rearrange manga events so they make more sense or perhaps have more impact, this is nothing new.

‏‏‎ ‎

「‏‏‎ artist‏‏‎ 」

「‏‏‎ don't forget to wear your‏‏‎ mask‏‏‎ 」

「‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ 」
Mar 12, 2021 4:53 PM

Jul 2016
the_Krsd said:

Miku? MEEKu
Nino? How about MEANo?

Ok this was funny

MEANo- I mean Nino is still best girl tho

‏‏‎ ‎

「‏‏‎ artist‏‏‎ 」

「‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ 」
Mar 12, 2021 5:10 PM

Dec 2013
I gotta admit Nino went from being my least favorite sister to easily become my 2nd, it is such a nice breath of fresh air to have someone who knows what they want and goes pedal to the metal, I'm glad Yotsuba finally got a good mount of screen time, she is just too kind and precious always thinking what's best for the people around her to a really damaging extreme tho.
Mar 12, 2021 5:52 PM

Jul 2015
I like how they moved the Yotsudate back, it happened relatively early in the manga, and there wasn't nearly enough scenes with her between it and the ending to really justify.

Can't wait for Ichika to shift into maximum oversnek to end the season.
Mar 12, 2021 6:52 PM

Oct 2016
Great episode! I think moving the Yotsuba date here really worked out, sad that they cut some stuff with the whole mock exam arc, we missed out on some chad Fuutarou but it wasn't really that important in the whole grand scheme of things, so I guess it's fine.

Brakes? Nino never had brakes to begin with lmao. We Nino gang cannot be s t o p p e d. Yotsuba was also great and adorable this episode, I am Nino gang, but tbh I don't really mind any of them winning, except maybe for Bitchka at this point in the story. It's time for war, really looking forward to the next episode.
Mar 12, 2021 7:13 PM

Apr 2013
Dog, I fucking hate how they're rushing through these. At least they put the Yotsuba date (well, the kino swings that is) in so it was a sacrifice worth making.
SJ7izmMar 12, 2021 7:18 PM
Mar 12, 2021 8:02 PM

Aug 2020
the_Krsd said:

Miku? MEEKu
Nino? How about MEANo?

Hey I am happy that there are people with me but dont you think badmouthing other girls is a bit Too much. Instead lets badmoth those Idiots who call a girl Bitchika.

Anime List: Click here
Manga List: Click here

Mar 12, 2021 10:37 PM

Jul 2016
Yep, harem anime are simply not for me. Just imagine trying to scratch for every piece of little advantage without giving a shit about your sisters' feelings. Your own blood. All because of a guy who wasn't even on the radar 6 months ago.

Regarding this episode... Yotsuba got some needed screentime, Ichika continues with the bitch act (I absolutely hated how she used Yotsuba's kind hearted nature on her favor) and though Nino being more "aggressive" with her advances isn't really a bad thing, her method has gotten way too pushy for my liking. I mean, she was literally forcing Miku to do something against her nature just so she could take advantage of the situation since she knew Miku wouldn't do anything given she isn't as straightforward as her. That's just some malicious shit, man.
SouthRzVaMar 12, 2021 10:43 PM
Mar 12, 2021 10:59 PM

Aug 2019
Nice episode, Uesugi balances out teaching the girls and himself for international mocks which is shown to really eat him alive. Thankfully he pulled through for both himself and the girls, coming a whole third place. School trip next, and of course groupings. Poor Yotsuba gets put on the spot a lot this episode.

Ichika continuing her game of lies, Nino crashing in and shows to be a chaos factor in her plans, so she breaks the ice to her and initiates war. Poor innocent Yotsuba gets caught in her web later, and we see Ichika's spooky side slip out. Still rooting for Ichika, i find her methods intriguing and scary, therefore would love to see the result, and also partially because, well to some degree i see it as fair that Ichika has to pull this many stunts after helping the other girls out so much before. She's getting Uesugi by herself her way.

Yotsuba date was a an absolute delight, they did it well and swayed my opinions a lot on who to really root for. Arguably the last sister in this fiasco of a race the girls have for Uesugi, they really made her shine. Thats why her opting out of the group absolutely crushed my heart, thankfully it never happened. The girls going into breakdowns, especially Nino, when regarding Uesugi and pairings is a hilarious sight, Miku's soul could be seen leaving her body, Nino trying not to erupt from embarrassment, and Itsuki, well just being Itsuki. Uesugi pulling a surprise trap card however, lmao you could practically see the aura of death around the sisters at the end after they didn't get what they wanted.

Next episodes sound hella fun, especially when they combine the words "sister" and "war" together.

Mar 13, 2021 2:24 AM

May 2018
Naren-kun said:
the_Krsd said:

Miku? MEEKu
Nino? How about MEANo?

Hey I am happy that there are people with me but dont you think badmouthing other girls is a bit Too much. Instead lets badmoth those Idiots who call a girl Bitchika.

Agree @Naren-kun, nearly thought Ichika fans were toxic but guess not all are like that :)

As a Miku fan I feel more hurt with Ichika playing dirty yet I didn't start nicknames with other sisters.

@the_Krsd, facts are facts from the recent two episodes. it will not change Ichika as only she is able to improve herself by apologising to Miku & Nino. Forgot, she didnt even apoglise Nino let alone "No regrets" to her actions of disgusiing as Miku. As well as using Yotsuba to create a goup to excludes Itsuki,Mku & Nino (she knows they like Fu-Kun).

Mar 13, 2021 2:27 AM

Mar 2008
Ichika on the path to yandere. Poor Yotsuba being manipulated by everyone. And Itsuki just oblivious to everything, lmfao.
>Ecchi na no wa ikenai to omoimasu!<
Mar 13, 2021 2:49 AM

May 2018
sKyBlazer08 said:

Brakes? Nino never had brakes to begin with lmao. We Nino gang cannot be s t o p p e d.

I am afraid to say but Miku has succesfully stopped the Nino train . Miku is strong enough to stop the train network from moving :)

Mar 13, 2021 3:54 AM

Jul 2016
SouthRzVa said:
I mean, she was literally forcing Miku to do something against her nature just so she could take advantage of the situation since she knew Miku wouldn't do anything given she isn't as straightforward as her. That's just some malicious shit, man.

You're taking this way too seriously, don't you think?
Nino is the most straightforward of the quints, she just knew what she wants and went for it, instead of beating around the bush, that's just how she is. To say that she was malicious for being honest is a bit much.

‏‏‎ ‎

「‏‏‎ artist‏‏‎ 」

「‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ 」
Mar 13, 2021 3:54 AM
Jan 2017
What site is that Anime Trending thing?
Mar 13, 2021 3:58 AM
Jan 2017
Since Itsuki is the only one not taking part, it is most likely to be her that becomes the bride. The other girls seem to only serve as a distraction to the REAL love interest.

Therefore, Itsuki will be the bride.
the_KrsdMar 13, 2021 7:34 AM
Mar 13, 2021 6:30 AM

Mar 2010
Who tf does futaturd want? ffs he is so blissfully enjoying the chaos.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Mar 13, 2021 7:34 AM
Jan 2017
Rasco said:
Who tf does futaturd want? ffs he is so blissfully enjoying the chaos.
Futarou wants to study. Nothing gets him harder than school work and exams.
Mar 13, 2021 8:42 AM

May 2018
Crimson said:
SouthRzVa said:
I mean, she was literally forcing Miku to do something against her nature just so she could take advantage of the situation since she knew Miku wouldn't do anything given she isn't as straightforward as her. That's just some malicious shit, man.

You're taking this way too seriously, don't you think?
Nino is the most straightforward of the quints, she just knew what she wants and went for it, instead of beating around the bush, that's just how she is. To say that she was malicious for being honest is a bit much.

I do agree with @Crimson of Nino being straightforward.

@SouthRzVa, I feel you misunderstood. Nino said it out loud because she is playing fair and square unlike Bitchika (lol). Nino is already aware of Miku being shy hence she looked at Miku and wanted her to come out of her shy zone (I wish Miku can just be like Nino). Nino does care for her sisters and we have seen this since season 1.

Mar 13, 2021 8:49 AM

May 2018
the_Krsd said:
What site is that Anime Trending thing?

I bet you would make 100+ votes for Ichika. Though, I don't think I ever saw Ichika in the top 10 list lol.After the latest episode, shes not going to even appear for sure.

Do note: I only voted once like a normal being.

Mar 13, 2021 10:13 AM

Jan 2019
Fuutarou proves himself to be the most powerful character in all of fiction by pulling off the 360° swing.

Mar 13, 2021 3:21 PM

Mar 2017
My respect for Ichika is nosediving rn; she's being so sly and kinda spiteful in her attempts to get closer to Futaro than the other five. Nino is also trying to monopolising Futaro but at least she had the balls to be transparent about it and no one can say she's been unfair to her sisters.

I like the Japanese history joke about Takeda being Uesugi's academics rival, just like the two Sengoku Warlords of the same were sworn enemies.
Mar 13, 2021 6:31 PM

Apr 2020
Damn, Nino was so brave, she even calls Futarou as "Fu-kun" in front of her twins
Mar 13, 2021 8:18 PM

Oct 2008
maybe Fuutarou felt something from Yotsuba because she's like the one who freely willingly sacrifice her self for the sake of her other 4 sisters? but not like pity but something different...
4/5.

Mar 14, 2021 10:15 AM
Oct 2019
Oh wow Takeda Sparkle, I can't stand that... Lol

Finally Yotsuba focus Episode, Yotsuba got what she wanted...

Sister Wars in the 2 Part of the Season Finale...

Are we gonna get one more Season?
Mar 14, 2021 1:08 PM

Feb 2013
KANLen09 said:
But fingers crossed for which the anime could produce a different scenario instead (which I'm highly betting on).

Honestly could you and other please finally stop this?
They will (hopefully) not shit on the authors work and change the (almost perfect) ending.

Mar 14, 2021 2:06 PM

May 2018
Skyguardian said:
KANLen09 said:
But fingers crossed for which the anime could produce a different scenario instead (which I'm highly betting on).

Honestly could you and other please finally stop this?
They will (hopefully) not shit on the authors work and change the (almost perfect) ending.

Yeah, stick to the Authors original ending. If the studio does want to create alternative then it should be set in OVA. Either way win or lose, I will still beleive Miku is the best girl for me.

Mar 14, 2021 9:23 PM

Jan 2013
-1, Ichika is definitely out, never would have expected to see her with this behavior lmao
But i am glad that we've got the Nino Train hahaha, Ichika doesn't stand a chance.

So does that confirms that Itsuki was the one he met? And damn, glad that Yotsuba realized what she wants.
Can't wait to see Ichika getting busted, she's definitely the devil we needed in this season. Since Nino swapped spots from last to 1st xD
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Mar 15, 2021 4:18 AM

Jun 2020
Crimson said:
We got the "cut content" from chapter 36-37 that some yotsuba fans thought would never be adapted.

In the anime, is this a considered a flashback scene?

I remember Yotsuba was in a classroom, then that scene, then back to school.

I feel like there is going to be a "cut content part 2" for Miku coming up soon.
Mar 15, 2021 7:48 AM

Jul 2016
wangson said:
Crimson said:
We got the "cut content" from chapter 36-37 that some yotsuba fans thought would never be adapted.

In the anime, is this a considered a flashback scene?

I remember Yotsuba was in a classroom, then that scene, then back to school.

I feel like there is going to be a "cut content part 2" for Miku coming up soon.

I don't believe it was meant to be a flashback in the anime, they just rearranged the events, which happens in anime adaptations more often than you think.

‏‏‎ ‎

「‏‏‎ artist‏‏‎ 」

「‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ 」
Mar 16, 2021 7:53 AM

Jan 2019
Ngl it's too rushed at this point. They didn't give enough time for some scenes important for Yotsuba's character development and just decided to wrap it up in 5mins or so.

Still there are some wholesome moments which keep me coming back even though I've finished the manga.
Mar 16, 2021 11:19 AM

Sep 2018
I bust out a real ugly laugh at that ending. Serves the eldest sisters right for trying to hog Fuutarou for themselves. I feel kind of bad for Miku though, hopefully she gets to show off her improved cooking skills sooner or later.
Mar 16, 2021 9:04 PM
Mar 2015
nice date with Yotsuba
Mar 17, 2021 12:04 AM

May 2016
Ichika really starts to get annoying...

also really liked how Nino said Daisuki without hesitance.
Mar 17, 2021 10:55 AM
Jan 2017
Miku's overrated, just another mental case. Not very attractiv.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome ∬ Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

AZY-sama - Jan 28, 2021

132 by Sporecraft »»
Apr 13, 3:02 PM

» 2 year later and I still don't understand the miku hype

PointlessSmith - Apr 5, 2021

31 by 7samy »»
Mar 5, 2:43 PM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome ∬ Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Jan 21, 2021

143 by Yawuz_707 »»
Feb 16, 1:32 AM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome ∬ Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Mar 25, 2021

260 by Henk-Devries »»
Feb 13, 5:11 PM

» People are sleeping on best girl Itsuki

Helshiki - Nov 3, 2021

31 by DiamSilver »»
Feb 10, 9:52 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.