Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Quintessential Quintuplets
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Mar 17, 2021 1:11 PM

May 2018
the_Krsd said:
Miku's overrated, just another mental case. Not very attractiv.

You seem to have been hurt by Miku. Can you show me where Ichika is on the list?

-Miku_Meister-Mar 17, 2021 1:32 PM

"Don't give up after failing just twice.
We'll be able to do it next time.
Failure is the stepping stone to success."

Mar 18, 2021 2:47 AM
Jan 2020
This is going to be one hell of a war. War between five sisters who have the same taste and want the same guy. The school trip is going interesting. The fun fact is that the sisters know that they all like Futaro. May the best girl win.
Mar 18, 2021 4:16 AM
Jan 2017
I read ahed and my friendship with Itchika has ended - Itsuki is my new best friend.
I still love her tho.
Mar 18, 2021 7:43 AM

May 2018
the_Krsd said:
I read ahed and my friendship with Itchika has ended - Itsuki is my new best friend.
I still love her tho.

Why did you jump to Itsuki shipping? I thought you were Ichika die hard fan?

"Don't give up after failing just twice.
We'll be able to do it next time.
Failure is the stepping stone to success."

Mar 18, 2021 11:11 AM

Mar 2019
ICHIKA STAY STRONG. ICHIKA DID NOTHING WRONG.
Mar 19, 2021 10:40 AM

Apr 2016
Nino's always the best among the sisters.
Mar 23, 2021 1:56 PM

Aug 2013
Nino's train is unstoppable lol.

Yotsuba's and Fuutarou's little date was sweet. I'm starting to appreciate Yotsuba a lot more now.

Mar 25, 2021 8:47 PM

Jan 2019
I had been missing Yotsuba, glad she got some focus this episode, girl deserves it.

Let the camping chaos begin!
Mar 26, 2021 4:05 PM
Feb 2021
AG-Astrogames said:
I wish the anime had an original ending just to keep things more interesting. Anyway I like the quints!

Might still have, who knows?

This is getting ugly with Ichika and Nino. And Miku might not keep containing herself.
Mar 27, 2021 2:20 AM

May 2015
And this is why Yotsuba was my favorite girl since the first episode.
She puts the people she cares for first.
Mar 28, 2021 8:53 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Finally, Yotsubaa got a moment with Uesugi, I was feeling bad that she might have been left out but so far, she's the only one who connected deeply with FUesugi, and even made him laugh. I respect it.
Mar 31, 2021 6:04 AM
Feb 2016
Naren-kun said:
KotsuKilljoy said:
Okay after this episode Ichika is definitely worst girl

Wow why is that? She did her best for the sisters until now. This just the first time she was wanting something for herself. Please Nino , Ichika and Miku love Futaro so it is not bad if they try to have him for themselves. I Think it is just cruel to call Ichika worst girl just for wanting to spend time with Futaro. Please stop being Biased.

Nah you don't play dirty and purposely put down your own SISTER to better yourself that's disgusting. It's her own family and she did something intentionally that would better herself. There is no excuse for that. It's cruel what Ichika DID. Either way I'm allowed to be biased and have my own opinion tf?
Apr 4, 2021 11:28 AM

Mar 2019
Well, consider my heart melted. Yotsuba is just too darn sweet. ^^
OωO
Apr 8, 2021 7:57 PM
Oct 2019
yotsuba was funny this episode. i really wish she wasn't always trying to please everybody else, though. for her own sake

and ichika, wow. she's legitimately an awful person. at least nino is upfront in her attempts and says it to the other sisters' and fu-kun's face

c'mon, miku. team miku! punch your dumb sisters in the throat when they try to step on you like that

itsuki is the one at the lake and the boat ride with fu-kun several episodes ago...
Apr 8, 2021 8:01 PM
Oct 2019
KotsuKilljoy said:
Naren-kun said:

Wow why is that? She did her best for the sisters until now. This just the first time she was wanting something for herself. Please Nino , Ichika and Miku love Futaro so it is not bad if they try to have him for themselves. I Think it is just cruel to call Ichika worst girl just for wanting to spend time with Futaro. Please stop being Biased.

Nah you don't play dirty and purposely put down your own SISTER to better yourself that's disgusting. It's her own family and she did something intentionally that would better herself. There is no excuse for that. It's cruel what Ichika DID. Either way I'm allowed to be biased and have my own opinion tf?

i'm with you

ichika double-crossed nino. she tried to strong arm yotsuba. she backstabbed miku. she tried to pull a fast one over on all 4 of her sisters with the birthday gift. and that's all just in the last, what, 2 episodes?

ichika can f off. nothing she is doing is cool, likeable, or attractive. that's not girlfriend material. and if she weren't related to the other 4 girls by blood, they wouldn't want to be her friend anymore, either
Apr 13, 2021 3:50 AM

Sep 2012

HaHaHa
This Train is 2fast for u to catch up :D
Apr 17, 2021 1:05 AM
Mar 2018
fuck this is the exact situation i thought was gonna happen and it makes me feel sad that it did. them all liking the mc is causing their sisterhood friendship to fall apart slowly and that makes me depressed. why am i getting sad over girls who dont exist fuck me
Apr 24, 2021 1:16 PM

Feb 2017
I've been in the Miku camp from the start but I will gladly stand by Nino if it means confronting Ichika on her bullshit.
𝘼 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙡 𝙙𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮
Apr 26, 2021 1:42 AM
May 2020
ichika is a devil in disguise still beat doe
Apr 28, 2021 10:04 AM

Jan 2014
Yotsuba always sacrificing herself, if I were Futaro, I would choose her. I started to see why she's the winner.
May 10, 2021 6:03 PM

Aug 2014
So finally we know who was the older pink ranger? :D

I am happy that next will be Kyoto ! :)
I was thinking how they can still be so friendly when at least 3 of them love him, but finally we get the fight between them :D
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Jun 3, 2021 2:32 PM
Feb 2018
Yotsuba best girl looking out for her sisters the best she can
Jun 3, 2021 6:44 PM

Dec 2013
Ichika is still as underhanded as ever. She even dragged poor Yotsuba into her schemes!

Yotsuba's date felt out of place but was still cute. It really made me want to ship those two together. I don't remember ever seeing Fuutaro with such a big smile before this episode.
Jun 5, 2021 9:10 PM
Grave of Flowers

Dec 2012
Nino taking on the offensive lol.

If this was Yugioh it'd be one of those scenes where a monster has a ridiculous amount of attack points
┍━━━━»•» «•«━━━━┑

🎖️ mal badges
🏠 blog navigation
🏆 graph badges

┕━━━━»•» ☠️ «•«━━━━┙
Jun 9, 2021 10:32 AM
Jun 2021
I have a question, when Nino show the photo of them 5 when young, in the photo which is who in the picture

Jun 10, 2021 3:51 AM
Jul 2019
I'm starting to be bothered by Nino and Ichika's behavior,
Miku, Yotsuba soshte Itsuki are the most normal and good
Jul 12, 2021 1:38 PM

Aug 2017
No one's gonna talk about how Itsuki dropped the photo Rena took and never gave back?!?! Also Ichika found it?!?!
Jul 12, 2021 1:38 PM

Aug 2017
No one's gonna talk about how Itsuki dropped the photo Rena took and never gave back?!?! Also Ichika found it?!?!
Jul 27, 2021 5:05 AM

Mar 2021
Wow recently I dislike Ichika more and more after each episode. Did she really just try to manipulate our sweetheart Yotsuba into kicking out other sisters from the group?

Yotsuba cementing her spot as a best girl (imo) with that absolutely cute date. Her smile is so precious!!!

I like that in the end Futaro made a group with the bois. No drama there!

Aug 6, 2021 2:36 AM

Jan 2021
I don't like how things are going now, because of Ichika everything seems intense and like they're fighting (which they are) I want them to get along and have some nice cute scenes again >:( Why Ichika gotta act so dirty, especially manipulating Yotsuba? UNFORGIVABLE
Dec 2, 2021 12:06 AM

Jun 2020
What's this dude's problem like smoothing his way to Futaro acting like a rival honestly that was amusing

The competition is really close here now between the five sisters, Wait why was Itsuki shaking like that I'm a bit concerned about it, Futaro doesn't miss even though he's third he has like 5 more brains to work with

Miku on her baker outfit can we get more scenes with this like possibly she's so damn cute in it, Yotsuba looks so stoic sometimes making her gleeful personality cover her real feelings I do hope she gets what she wants and what she wanted.
Dec 2, 2021 5:58 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Damn this episode is full of fire. I aggree, Yotsuba, its so damn awkward....

But first, lets talk about that shiny boy, which somehow appeared out of nowhere telling his role as Fuu-kun rival. Seriously, wtf? Ofc Fuu-kun easily mop the floor with the challenge. But, its not just that. Quintuplets had their own battlefield behind the scene. Ofc its started out from Ichika, ffs, what did you do to my queen character, author?!! Smh. But, at least there's another fresh breath. Started out with Itsuki having a nice chat with Fuutarou about her dream. And then, yeah, Yotsuba, the fourth sister had her time to shine. Even though its clear that she's so holding back her ground. At least i am glad that the episode giving a balance between all the sisters. Even for the amount of screen time for Yotsuba, she's not getting some more love.

Alright, here we go, the school trip again!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Dec 24, 2021 9:34 AM
Jun 2020
I get why most people hate Ichika now, but I understand where she's coming from. She's the only one who seems to realize that all the sisters probably like Fuutarou so it makes sense she's the one using underhanded tactics because she's ahead of the game. I could see Nino doing something similar if she was aware that all her sisters also had feelings for Fuutarou when she wants him for herself. However, Yotsuba is great this episode because she was the only sister to really give Fuutarou a good time in recent episodes.
Jun 25, 2022 4:31 PM

Sep 2011
To be honest, I find Ichika being a manipulative bitch amusing. Well, that is bound to happen when it comes to twins being love rivals, although this time they are quintuplets. However, I feel sad that she is destroying Miku, who is the most pure and innocent among the quintuplets. And once again, Nino is also starting to grow to me more.

Also, my guess is right that it was Itsuki who snatched Futarou's photo but how come Itsuki knew that Futarou holds that photo?

Jul 4, 2022 5:36 AM

Jun 2011
because his laugh feels so genuine there. Yotsuba really is so precious.
2 of my favorite frame in the entire series, alongside this
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Jul 28, 2022 6:56 AM

Jun 2021
Ichika got some Yandere tendencies lol
Jul 28, 2022 6:56 AM

Jun 2021
All of them are Bestgirls oki cuz idk anymore lol
Aug 15, 2022 10:04 AM

Nov 2010
Oh, so Rena was Itsuki. Damn, I always thought it was Ichika. I just realized only Itsuki knows that story about the past.

I noticed Itsuki barely gets screen time with Fuutarou this season.
Nov 4, 2022 5:21 AM

Apr 2020
Atlas012 said:
RIP My hopes for an anime original winner.
what do you mean??
Nov 7, 2022 6:33 AM

Jul 2016
"This is a bakery, right? Not a rock shop?"
Honestly, that line alone would've been enough to bump up Yotsuba in the quint ranking.

Fr tho, they make whoever they put the spotlight on shine so brightly. I'm still an Itsuki fan but Yotsuba's reaction to Futaro having fun was real. I don't think I'd be sad if she won at this point.

Also, morality and ethics aside, you gotta give credit to Ichika for fully embracing the role she decided to take.
Jan 27, 2023 8:31 AM

Apr 2013
So Nino knows about Miku and Ichika and Ichika knows about Miku and Nino... but best girl Miku only knows about Nino I think? Though I assume that Itsuki and Yotsuba will follow soon. Also Itsuki is the one Futaro met in the past as expected, huh?
Feb 26, 2023 1:35 AM

Aug 2018
The excursion.
Well, it won't be complicated anymore. So much so that in the end...to hell with it xD
It was nice the moment of Futarou and Yotsuba.
It was Itsuki who dressed up as Rena...Ichika saw the picture...shit.
Mar 1, 2023 5:02 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Yotsuba smile, the best of this episode!!! kekeke
Mar 9, 2023 11:47 AM
Oct 2021
personally is Nino now absolutly best of them so I really want her see next futaro. And I dont like Ichika.. sorry but shes a bich. #NinoxFutaro
Mar 29, 2023 4:05 AM

Dec 2020
Bruh where's the ichika follow up with the cliff hanger they gave us lol though they all seem to be doing what they want now, ichika is now even more overly aggressive than Nino. Better than her sitting back and being a sad sack tho.

Itsuki with the renna costume in a box confirmed what I thought on who it was. Probably anyway. But who was watching them still? It also confirms nothing about who met him when they were children but it was prob Itsuki too.

Also saying no one will be happy if they were all in a group with him gets rid of the MEGA HAREM ENDING possibility lmaooo
Jun 13, 2023 6:09 PM
Mar 2023
ichika viajou demais to hater agr grrrr
Jun 23, 2023 2:21 AM
Feb 2022
favorite episode
Jul 31, 2023 3:07 AM

Jun 2021
As expected, that guy is a jackass. Futaro probably even if for a greater good put himself in a really bad situation. Oh, no, wait, he succeeded.

Poor, poor Miku. During my first job i also had a problem in creating brioches decent enough to be sold. She was already the best since day 1, but now...

Yotsuba is fine if she wins, anyone but Ichika at this point. Her reputation took a nosedive.
Jan 3, 1:44 AM

Oct 2021
I see. So Itsuki was Rena after all?
That photo Rena previously took away from him explains it, it got dropped from Itsuki's box after all.
yes.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome ∬ Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

AZY-sama - Jan 28, 2021

132 by Sporecraft »»
Apr 13, 3:02 PM

» 2 year later and I still don't understand the miku hype

PointlessSmith - Apr 5, 2021

31 by 7samy »»
Mar 5, 2:43 PM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome ∬ Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Jan 21, 2021

143 by Yawuz_707 »»
Feb 16, 1:32 AM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome ∬ Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Mar 25, 2021

260 by Henk-Devries »»
Feb 13, 5:11 PM

» People are sleeping on best girl Itsuki

Helshiki - Nov 3, 2021

31 by DiamSilver »»
Feb 10, 9:52 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.