Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
5Loved it!
91.6%
4Liked it!
4.7%
3It was OK
1.9%
2Disliked it
0.6%
1Hated it
1.2%
Average 4.9
2,683 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (11) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Mar 10, 2021 4:30 AM

Mar 2018
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Thread made in advance to reduce the competition for the first post and reduce spoilers.
The thread will be unlocked at 23:03 (JST) This thread is now unlocked

Concerning spoilers: Please do not confirm a theory someone has or give hints about something that happens later on. Not everyone wants their theories confirmed or denied. If you want to do so, add a spoiler to your post and I mean the entire part where you confirm or deny a theory. If you bring arguments from past episodes, you don't have to add spoiler tags. Continuously spoiling future events in an anime can be seen as trolling and can result in a warning or a ban.

A reminder of some rules:
  • Do not ask where to watch or post links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
  • If you absolutely need to make a reference to the LN, manga, WN or something that might happen in future episodes, use spoiler tags.
    [spoiler]your text here[/spoiler]

• Do not only post something like "good episode". Simple phrases posts are removed without notice.
  • Only use one screenshot. If you use more than one, your other pictures will be either put in spoilers or removed.
  • Refrain from multi-posting consecutively. Use the edit button if necessary.
  • Do not resort to abuse or trolling.

You can find the Anime Series Episode Discussion Rules here.
Koito91Mar 10, 2021 6:03 AM

☆  PlayStation: KoitoTV
☆  Discord: Koito
☆  Twitch Koito
☆  @Koito91
Mar 10, 2021 6:03 AM

Apr 2020
Emillia did her third trial, long time no see, Minerva.

The battle between Garfiel and Elsa became more serious, also the fire made the fight even more interesting lol, Damn, Elsa bites Garfiel.

Kinda creepy.
Mar 10, 2021 6:13 AM
Jul 2017
Kaiseki said:
Emillia did her third trial, long time no see, Minerva.

The battle between Garfiel and Elsa became more serious, also the fire made the fight even more interesting lol, Damn, Elsa bites Garfiel.

Kinda creepy.

How long was this episode?
Mar 10, 2021 6:36 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Holy smokes, what an episode for the week this was!

Missed most of Elsa v Garfiel's fight sadly but it certainly ended on a creepy note, as mentioned above.

Ram & Puck v Roswaal meanwhile was the highlight of the episode for me. A touching confession to boot, Ram is just too good. Pretty cool partnership b/w the two and some fine deceptions. Gee, that ending though. He better not have killed her...

@Someanime About 29 mins or so.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Mar 10, 2021 6:48 AM

May 2020
BEST EPISODE OF THE WHOLE SERIES!!! THIS WAS AMAZING! I HAVE NO WORDS! FUCK S1 EP15 and 18, this was the absolute PEAK.
GilgameshuuMar 10, 2021 6:53 AM
Mar 10, 2021 6:49 AM

Jan 2021
Holy shit... They sure are showing the visuals of Emilia's third trial...
Mar 10, 2021 7:00 AM

Jul 2017
The siblings' battle between Elsa, Maylie, Garfiel and Frederica (well, mostly vampire Elsa vs. beastkin Garfiel) was nothing short of fantastically bloody gruesome, whilst the others make a run against the Mabeasts roaming around the excess oily-burning hell that is Roswaal's mansion. ONLY one person left: Beatrice, and only Subaru can convince her, even until death.

The last of 3 trials for Emilia: "The disaster that is yet to come", and it's the most unnerving and taxing trial ever. Finally, Emilia has made it to the Witch's Tea Party, but only the Witch of Death Minerva remains whereas Echidna is nowhere to be found, possibly dead-tired by the resulted hatred of the 2nd trial last episode. Not looking back is always THE better choice.

The scene of Echidna enclosed in a glass cage, that was like a Snow White moment of Emilia being the Prince to finish what she started...but where she ended up in another snow-confounded area, that remains to be seen.

Even the battle of Ram and Puck against Roswaal, all those meticulous intentions before the entrance of Sanctuary, Roswaal is truly warped in his thought process to achieve his own goals like the jester clown he is. The last-ditch effort of Ram's sacrifice to steal the Tome of Wisdom from Roswaal to burn ALL that good ol' history to seal his current fate, MAN that felt satisfying.

BUT DANG, those confessions of love one after another, the group interchanges between Elsa, Garfiel and Ram; Ram, Roswaal and Echidna; and not forgetting Elsa, Subaru and Emilia, that was easily the highlight of love triangles in Re:Zero.

WOW, what an episode, and right smack in the middle of Volume 15 of the LN.
KANLen09Mar 10, 2021 8:55 AM
Mar 10, 2021 7:02 AM
Jul 2017
I just watched it and holy f***** I f***ing loved every part of it, and I need that insert song at the end!!!!!
Mar 10, 2021 7:09 AM
Nov 2020
Gilgameshuu said:
BEST EPISODE OF THE WHOLE SERIES!!! THIS WAS AMAZING! I HAVE NO WORDS! FUCK S1 EP15 and 18, this was the absolute PEAK.
AGREED By the way today I saw you on youtube.
Mar 10, 2021 7:12 AM
Jul 2017
Rahin said:
Gilgameshuu said:
AGREED By the way today I saw you on youtube.

What's his name? Also RIP Ram
Mar 10, 2021 7:19 AM

Nov 2011
Emilia's trial is interesting especially when considering where we see a familiar location again - The Tea's Party.

Elsa vs Garfiel is much better than the previous fight in this arc. Tbh, whenever you see Elsa, you can sense her thirst to kill. And at this point, I'm expecting every episode to be longer than the usual standard 24 episode length with a cliffhanger.
Mar 10, 2021 7:20 AM

Oct 2016
Okey whitefox okey, your budgets really put in the right place.
Even with such conditions n covid, your staff bring such an amazing fight scane.
To be honest, eventhough i'm not have high expectation before.
But, i will rewatch with higher resolution and sub. for personal satisfied.
YES
Mar 10, 2021 7:26 AM
Jul 2017
Stark700 said:
Emilia's trial is interesting especially when considering where we see a familiar location again - The Tea's Party.

Elsa vs Garfiel is much better than the previous fight in this arc. Tbh, whenever you see Elsa, you can sense her thirst to kill. And at this point, I'm expecting every episode to be longer than the usual standard 24 episode length with a cliffhanger.

You're 23 episodes late; there were only two episodes of regular 24:30-mins time run in the second season.
SomeanimeMar 10, 2021 7:36 AM
Mar 10, 2021 7:38 AM

Feb 2019
Elsa v Garf is the hypest part of Arc 4 IMO, and they didn’t disappoint at all. Animation was smooth af, voice acting was solid, art was pretty consistent. No complaints.

Loved the way the final trial was presented as well. Very beautifully done. I wonder if we’ll see more “Minerva is Emilia’s mother” theories pop up now.

Roswaal v Ram and Puck was well done as well, loved the insert played during Ram’s confession and Roswaal’s reaction. Despite this episode having 3 mini arcs, it felt like each one of them received so much love, care and dedication. The power of 29 minute episodes.

Edit: actually now that I think about it, I believe they changed one minor detail of the Elsa/Garf fight. When Garf says he’ll kill Elsa, IIRC in the book she goes “and that’s why I love you” or something to that effect, whereas in the anime she says “my love will begin after I kill you”
Marinate1016Mar 10, 2021 8:00 AM
Mar 10, 2021 7:41 AM

Jan 2021
Satisfaction...
Nothing more I can say...
That was pure satisfaction.
“In the battlefield, there is no place for hope. What lies there is only cold despair and a sin called victory, built on the pain of the defeated. All those people who met there have wholeheartedly admitted the evil and foolishness of this act called war. As long as people don’t repent and don’t regard it as the most evil taboo, then hell will endlessly reappear in the world.”

– Kiritsugu Emiya
Mar 10, 2021 7:43 AM

Jun 2019
Emilia took her third trial. And it was quite interesting to see. On the other hand, Garfield vs Elsa was so good. I thought the last episode was what they're gonna give us just for that fight. But, I was wrong. This episode was absolutely fire. Great episode.
Mar 10, 2021 7:52 AM
Jul 2018
damn this episode was insane, looks like they managed to defend the mansion but hope garf is okay... the trial with emilia was quite interesting, wonder what was up with that witch. also, that ending scene was so sad... i hope ram didnt die
Mar 10, 2021 7:59 AM
Jun 2015
Is every studio trying to compete for best fight of 2021 this early like holy shit. Best episode of Re Zero hands down. I loved the 3rd trail, but the fire fight was easily the best part. Garf has earned my respect and is now one of my favorites.
Mar 10, 2021 8:03 AM

Jul 2014
Wow. That was an amazing episode. They did save budget for this episode.

I need to later analyse the third trial to get who says what (some were pretty obvious but some not).

Someanime said:
29:30
Mar 10, 2021 8:04 AM
Jul 2017
mozgow said:
Wow. That was an amazing episode. They did save budget for this episode.

I need to later analyse the third trial to get who says what (some were pretty obvious but some not).

Someanime said:
29:30

Thank you, the credit was my favorite part
Mar 10, 2021 8:06 AM

Oct 2017
That scene at the begining was hilarious. Emillia's conversation with Minerva was very interesting, I wonder how Minerva is related to Emilia. Maybe she knew her mom or is related to her.

I thought it wasn't anything important before that Echidna's face wasn't shown outside the trial but now I wonder if she looks different than her trial self.

Garf vs Elsa fight was intense and sorta creepy but I loved it. Man Elsa's death scene was so beautiful. Attaboy Garf, he really did it he beat her.

Ngl I never thought I'd see Ram make a face like that. Her confession scene was truly beautiful. She achieved what she wanted to do but then got hit by Roswaal's attack, please dun tell me she's dead damn it.

Also the music in this episode was so on point and phenomenal, loved it.
MegamiRemMar 10, 2021 8:46 AM
Mar 10, 2021 8:08 AM

Jun 2020
It was ehhh not a very impactful death imo
This anime shit is addictive
Mar 10, 2021 8:09 AM
Dec 2019
Music on point this episode, seems Ram is dead now too, at least she got to confess
10/10
Wataru doesn't care about the genuine thing
Mar 10, 2021 8:11 AM

May 2020
that what you get for attacking on a monday and eating his lasagna

Skibbidy skib skib skaa
say "NO" to fanservice
Mar 10, 2021 8:14 AM

Jul 2016
Amazing episode, the magician tricks used against Roswal was quite funny and ironic.
Mar 10, 2021 8:16 AM
Apr 2016
Wait, so Roswaal was the one who made Emilia break up with Puck? I still don't get what's their exact relationship... Was Puck one of the lesser spirits Emilia called fairies in her youth?

Also, why did Minerva say she knew Emilia's mom? I thought it might be an implication Emilia's mom is Satella, but isn't Emilia's mom a human??? Satella was a half-elf, wasn't she?

And why was Roswaal so afraid when he thought Puck transformed into his true form? Has he ever seen him like that?
Mar 10, 2021 8:17 AM

Aug 2013
What an episode.

Emilia passed her trial, which is great. Minerva was the one who greeted her in the end and I wonder what her relationship with Emilia is.

Garfiel vs Elsa was great to watch. Is Elsa really dead now.
Is it wrong to have Elsa as a waifu, guys? XD.

The highlight of the episode for me was the last part with Roswaal against Ram and Puck. That last attack of Roswaal... she better not be dead.
LeoMar 10, 2021 8:22 AM

Mar 10, 2021 8:18 AM

Jul 2020
HOLY SMOKAS THIS EPISODE WAS BRILLAINT! The fight scene's were oh so great, and that ending... goddamn can't wait till next ep

Check out my channel @Criticiza on Youtube to watch my vids ;)

Mar 10, 2021 8:22 AM
Nov 2013
That was the coolest shit. Oh my god, freaking savage!!

Also, that Ram speech at the end and the feels were real. Cried like a bitch.
Mar 10, 2021 8:25 AM
Dec 2019
Alright from what I can put together from the 3rd trial
1st- Sounds like Subaru referring to maybe Reinhard or Julius?
2nd: Seems to be Wilhelm talking to Reinhard
3rd: Subaru throwaway line, doesnt seem important
4th I can't tell, maybe Petra
5th: Rom referring to Felt
6th: Otto to that Riccardo guy
7th: Subaru to Satella makes most sense
8th: Crutch? Idk for this one
9th: Sounds like Elsa but I don't know what shes referring to
10: Ram to idk
11: Reinhard
12: Otto to Subaru
13: Garfiel to Subaru
14: Roswaal confessing to Ram
15: Ram to idk
16: Sounds like Minerva
17: Sounds like Carmilla

All my guesses btw

Wataru doesn't care about the genuine thing
Mar 10, 2021 8:26 AM
Review Moderator
Book Princess

Nov 2018
That was a good episode, but I feel like the fights were trying just a little too hard to be dramatic. The ending with Ram was great though.
Every day you can read a book or watch some anime is a good day!
Mar 10, 2021 8:27 AM
Dec 2018
all i can say is..... the build up was fucking worth it. 5/5 best episode so far
Mar 10, 2021 8:27 AM
Community Mod
Peacemaker

Jan 2017
That was an intense episode. Possibly the best episode yet of this cour, but it still had some issues. Thankfully, there was so much packed into this episode, there was still room left over for lots of great scenes as well.

Emilia's third trial sort of seems glossed over in comparison to the other events in this episode, which isn't a big deal, as apparently the first trial was supposed to be the hardest one, but when trials are put in a narrative, it needs to follow the normal route to be effective. Trial 1 - easiest, trial 2 - mideum, trial 3 - hardest. That is what makes trials engaging. If you see a three year old multiply, it won't be so exciting seeing the three year old do addition. Same thing with Emilia. She struggled so much with the first trial, that even though the next two trials had important themes, they were so easily overcome, at least to the viewer, that it doesn't pack as much of a punch. But it was a neat idea for the past, present, future states of the trials.

The fight at the mansion was a mixed bag. On one hand, seeing Garf and Elsa fight was awesome, but on the other, there were a couple of things that didn't hit well. The monsters at least were in 2D this episode...for a little bit at least. They switched from 2D to CGI throughout the episode, which was a little distracting. Elsa's backstory wasn't really needed and her being a vampire was a little out of nowhere. Are we supposed to believe that she actually died this episode? Since she is essentially immortal, and I doubt her weakness is being smashed by a large hippo beast, unless Garf's fangs had something to do with it. Additionally, part of her loss was her trying to protect her so called sister, which seemed like a lame cop-out to their fight. They showed her backstory, which is a common trope for a character about to die, so I guess it's possible she is dead, but if she really is dead though, that would be a little disappointing. They didn't animate their fight that well. It was okay, but nothing outstanding. They probably wanted to save their budget for the final scene of the episode.

The final scene...well that was obviously supposed to be the emotional climax of the entire arc. There was a big upgrade in the animation for the last couple of minutes and there was an emotional insert song playing alongside it. So pretty much like the Rem moment from season 1. I guess it's pretty cool, thinking about it now. One where Rem confesses to Subaru, the other where Ram confesses to Roswaal. They were obviously showing a parallel between the two scenes. For some reason, Roswaals reaction seemed false. Meaning that the actual Roswaal wouldn't have reacted that way and the writers just changed his character to fit the scene. That was just my reaction while watching the episode. That being said, the rest of the scene was great. Like I said, great animation, great soundtrack, and a great emotional payoff with Ram throwing the book into the fire and her possibly dying from the explosion.

This was a very strong episode, and though I had some issues with it, it developed the story a lot, which was definitely what I was wishing to happen for most of the season.
anime-primeMar 11, 2021 11:55 AM
Mar 10, 2021 8:28 AM

Jul 2016
JanPri said:
Wait, so Roswaal was the one who made Emilia break up with Puck? I still don't get what's their exact relationship... Was Puck one of the lesser spirits Emilia called fairies in her youth?

Also, why did Minerva say she knew Emilia's mom? I thought it might be an implication Emilia's mom is Satella, but isn't Emilia's mom a human??? Satella was a half-elf, wasn't she?

And why was Roswaal so afraid when he thought Puck transformed into his true form? Has he ever seen him like that?

1) Roswaal was talking of the fact that he prevented Puck from coming out since the start of the season.

2) Why? Because she does know. Emilia's mom is indeed confirmed to be human and Satella is indeed a half-elf.

3) Roswaal would have a really hard time against Puck in his true form.
Mar 10, 2021 8:29 AM

Jan 2019
Now we're cooking. That's what I wanted to see.
Incredible episode.
Ushiromiya Battler, right now, on this island, no one exists except for you. You're the only one alive in this island. However I'm here right now, and i'm about to kill you. Who... am I?
Mar 10, 2021 8:29 AM
Feb 2019
Best episode of the season, if not the entire series, so far. Everything was beatiful, impactful, emotional and hype as f*ck.
I'm so happy to live in this era.
WhiteFox, once again, I'm giving you all my respect, I'm litterally speechless.
Mar 10, 2021 8:35 AM

Mar 2019
Amazing episode again.

Even for me as not a fan of fighting scenes in general, they were amazing. Simply amazing.

Well...I was missing: "I love Echidna"...but yeah white hair girls definitely have better cards here
Mar 10, 2021 8:35 AM

Jan 2018
a Ram character song is the last thing I would've expected from this season
absolutely fantastic episode
Mar 10, 2021 8:36 AM

Jul 2014
JanPri said:
It seems you haven't watched the Frozen Bond OVA yet. Now it's a great moment to watch it.

Roswaal tempered with the contract so Puck was unable to came out on his own.

JanPri said:
Because Emilia's mother was a Witch?
Yes, Emilia's mother was a human. Yes, Satella is a half-elf.
Mar 10, 2021 8:37 AM

Oct 2018
What the hell was this episode? Jesus Christ.
And I'm forced to see people saying that Mushoku Tensei is better than Re Zero

For the God's sake.
If you're a fanboy, please don't waste my time.

Watch more movies, please.

Kafka, Fu Xuan, Jingliu, Topaz and Huohuo.
Mar 10, 2021 8:38 AM

Oct 2017
This episode is absolute fire.

I can't believe White Fox toss this much budget into the 2nd season.
The whole fight scene/ dynamic / choreography are all phenomenal.
So much stuffs happening in this one episode.

Btw don't tell me Ram is dead because of this.....

Mar 10, 2021 8:39 AM

Jul 2017
Holy smokes, the Elsa-Garfiel fight is so great and thrilling, they both go all out right there, great animations and moments

and those Elsa's backstories told by her herself really got me feels. Especially because she died soon after. Will miss her actions for sure.

Emilia finally did her third trial, and it's another great trial that also with the usual amazing in the eye animations. Glad to see Minerva there aswell. Congratz Emilia of passing this trial too!

Ram & Puck vs Roswaal also really done well there, loved both sides reactions. I loved this season due to Ram's many spotlights. I really do hope she is fine in the end there, tho.... which probs not.

Mod Edit: Added image tags for extra sceenshots
anime-primeMar 10, 2021 9:10 AM
Mar 10, 2021 8:41 AM

Dec 2017
Thats a solid 10/10, the amount of happenings is just WOW. Also did I get it right, that by destroying spell Emilia finished off Echidna? This butterfly caught in the spell was her soul, or am I just imagining things?
Shalltear

Apr 2018
I will break my computer at this point why it is so good? Omg, 10/10 episode

The fights inside the manor were still very tense and epic, it's nice how they used the oil to kill to burn the beast at the beginning, we didn't see much Subaru so I hope we'll see him rescuing Beatrice in the next one.

Elsa vs Garfiel was extremely good like in the previous episode, same for the Frederica moments even though we didn't see her much.
So Elsa is a witch and a vampire? It was interesting to see more about her past, yeah she really had a traumatic childhood, but at the end she got crushed by Garfiel.

The 3rd trial for Emilia was also definitely interesting with the possibilities of dark/bad futures even though I think I missed recognizing every voice I'll probably need to listen to it again.
Also nice to see that Minerva and Emilia moment at the end of her trial.

And damn that end... it was incredible for the Ram - Puck vs Roswaal part, and Ram finally confessed her love to Roswaal even though he played a role in the destruction of her village, but wow the most interesting part was after she threw the book in the fire... I really hope that she didn't die, I just can't wait for the next episode now.

Jun 2020
This episode made me stare at my screen with my mouth open... I am still trembling (or is it just my brain? Ha!). Best episode of the second half, maybe the whole season.

White Fox... THEY WERE HOLDING THEIR RECOURSES FOR THIS! And they delivered big time!!!

That confession was so unexpected and Roswalls reaction... maaan it was soo good

This is the first episode which is an embodiment of greatness even without Subaru the main focus. And Ram was so good.

Gonna rewatch this like 2000X times now.
‘It may be admitted that if it were possible for us to have so deep an insight into a human's way of thinking, as it shows itself both through inner and outer actions, that every, even the least incentive to these actions and all external occasions which affect them, were so known to us, then his future conduct could be predicted as certainly as the appearance of a solar or a lunar eclipse.’ Critique of Practical Reason, p. 230 of the Rosenkranz.
Mar 10, 2021 8:42 AM

Oct 2017
Nefelupitou said:

For the God's sake.

I read the whole Mushoku Tensei light novel until the very end.
It's a good read, but not as good as RE:Zero.
The later half of Mushoku Tensei is really good but there're many parts that're slightly underwhelming too in the middle like Magic Academy arc.
Aside of a few arcs in the later half, nothing come close to the magnitude of RE:Zero's arcs in general.

One big problem of Mushoku Tensei is many arcs feel too short and end rather abruptly.
Seems like it can use double the length to elaborate the arc way more.
It doesn't give me the same satisfaction of finishing an Arc in RE:Zero or No Game No Life.
Ventus_SMar 10, 2021 8:49 AM
Mar 10, 2021 8:43 AM

Dec 2017
Nefelupitou said:

For the God's sake.

Same, can't really understand how OP pervert who has no plot and no worthy eneimes is even remotely close to this, where it is not even the final fight, yet it looks and feels like one. The absolute mastercraft.
Mar 10, 2021 8:45 AM

Apr 2017
Ventus_S said:
This episode is absolute fire.

I can't believe White Fox toss this much budget into the 2nd season.
The whole fight scene/ dynamic / choreography are all phenomenal.
So much stuffs happening in this one episode.

Btw don't tell me Ram is dead because of this.....

It's not about budget god damn. They have 1000 problems and White Fox is basically a dead studio when it comes to actual in-house staff.
ReZero's staff is small as fuck, it's unbelievable how they are managing to pull it off, but it's definitely not due to "budget" or whataver u wanna call.

It's beyond me how people still think "budget" is a thing.

If you want to thank for something, u have the director, Watanabe, which somehow is doing this magic. This episode you had the 2 greats animators, those 2 are basically what's left to do action things and they can't be all the time because of how tight the schedule is.

Kazuhiro Ota and Tatsuya Koyanagi, those are the names. So, not just for you, but for everyone who thinks "budget" is a thing when most animes have more or less the same, you need to thank this staff because if it was, let's say, Goblin Slayer staff at White Fox, no way they would do this, it shows how White Fox is dying.

Sorry if I sounded a bit rude, but u have no idea how hard they are fighting to deliever 29 min ep every week with such small staff and no proper time to do things.
Mar 10, 2021 8:46 AM
Sep 2020
Best episode so far
Mar 10, 2021 8:46 AM

Jul 2014
Soupisekaitrash said:
Alright from what I can put together from the 3rd trial
1st- Sounds like Subaru referring to maybe Reinhard or Julius?
2nd: Seems to be Wilhelm talking to Reinhard
3rd: Subaru throwaway line, doesnt seem important
4th I can't tell, maybe Petra
5th: Rom referring to Felt
6th: Otto to that Riccardo guy
7th: Subaru to Satella makes most sense
8th: Crutch? Idk for this one
9th: Sounds like Elsa but I don't know what shes referring to
10: Ram to idk
11: Reinhard
12: Otto to Subaru
13: Garfiel to Subaru
14: Roswaal confessing to Ram
15: Ram to idk
16: Sounds like Minerva
17: Sounds like Carmilla

All my guesses btw
It would work better if you could also cite what was said, I think.

The use of "Emilia-nee-sama" in 4th was Petra's way of speaking, but the voice sounded much older.
Yes, it was Crusch in the 8th.
9th can't be Elsa since she's dead and that was a possible Future.
mozgowMar 10, 2021 9:03 AM
Pages (11) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» am i the only one who thinks re:zero season 2 is just kinda okay? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

shmoomp - Jan 27, 2021

411 by AboutFollower03 »»
Apr 18, 8:56 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Part 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Koito91 - Mar 24, 2021

616 by 2772510 »»
Apr 18, 4:33 AM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Part 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Koito91 - Mar 17, 2021

489 by Salah_og »»
Apr 8, 7:25 AM

Poll: » Best thing about Re:Zero Poll

AshTheChamp - Jan 5

27 by kecri »»
Apr 3, 9:04 AM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Part 2 Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Koito91 - Jan 13, 2021

621 by haminshamin »»
Apr 3, 8:52 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.