Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

It's gonna be sad whenever Attack on Titan ends because we may never get a show this good again.

Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Mar 12, 2021 11:21 PM
Jul 2018
KuroGFX said:
SVTK-117 said:

Sorry it's gonna end up bad, it's going to be a CGI filled disaster. They can't easily make animated horses.

ha ah that made me laugh surprisingly though thats true its amazing Araki was able to draw horses so well for the manga I doubt the anime might be able to replicate that in animation especially since more effort goes in the industry towards animating people

Those horses are the toughest part, I would've said ufotable but SBR is not really their style with CGI background but they can absolutely do it. Honestly I want MAPPA for this, they can do decent CGI (given time), horses can be done by them I think.
And after seeing JJK they might be able to handle araki's art probably. Tho production for SBR is gonna need even bigger treatment than JJK.
I don't want them doing SBR anytime soon, not even next year, at earliest 2023. Or it will be fucked up.

removed-userMar 13, 2021 12:37 AM
Mar 28, 2021 1:45 PM

Aug 2017
All good things must come to an end.

That is true to this medium.

AOT will forever be a classic.

It brought upon such a unique concept and then expanding on it through more world building.

I just love how different each season is.
Season 1 first half was within the walls, second half was outside the walls, with forest traversal.
Second season expands on the first season on world building.
Then third season went onto politics and facing the human side like the government behind the walls.
We learned more about the Fritz family.
Season 4, we get to see another faction (Marleyan territory). Et cetera et. cetera.

It's just so refreshing.

Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » If Eren was in avatar...

TASM18 - Apr 17

17 by Kira_fan »»
46 minutes ago

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 7, 2021

513 by JoestarEISH_020 »»
Apr 13, 8:01 AM

» Isayama: The Perfect Architect ( 1 2 )

Mikasa - Mar 29, 2021

65 by benisfroms »»
Apr 10, 8:21 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Jan 10, 2021

986 by Jasmin061011 »»
Apr 2, 8:12 AM

» Falco and Gabi…

Arddaa52 - Jul 25, 2021

20 by Adrena »»
Mar 27, 6:50 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.