Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 23, 2021 11:11 PM

May 2020
StoneFreee said:
I’m not really sure why people make accounts just do do posts like this but the show had culture, mai had the thighs and tits of a sage why the hell would I care about some old lolicon bastards cat

Spoken like a true man of culture.
Mar 23, 2021 11:28 PM

May 2020
Hrybami said:
FMmatron said:

You can always take it too far. Imagine getting bothered or even offended by any inaccuracy when they barely even matter.

But if you really care that much then that's fine too.

The problem is not the inaccuracy in itself.
The problem is when they try to explain a supernatural phenomenon with an inaccurate, unrealistic and illogical explanation. Adding another unnecessary layer of inaccuracy to something already unrealistic is frankly annoying. When the series is unrealistic, they should admit it at first and give a proper unrealistic explanation. The attempt at rationalizing the unreal can be bothering for some.

As one of the previous users mentioned, this is just like disliking steins;gate for introducing a time machine(sort of) out of a microwave. This is "science fiction" dude, no one said that it's bound to the current knowledge of what we know in science. Before quantum mechanics was introduced, apparently everyone found it "inaccurate, unrealistic and illogical" that something can be dead and alive at the same time(saying this just as a reference). It's just like although scientists said time travel is impossible, people believe it is.

So, just because YOU don't understand something and find it unrealistic because not everything is known about it, doesn't mean it's true.

And if any anime did depict something "inaccurate", that would be Dr.Stone with Einstein's theory of relativity and his equation. Go and talk about that if u really like scientific reasoning.
Mar 23, 2021 11:54 PM

Sep 2014
Shizokami said:
Hrybami said:

The problem is not the inaccuracy in itself.
The problem is when they try to explain a supernatural phenomenon with an inaccurate, unrealistic and illogical explanation. Adding another unnecessary layer of inaccuracy to something already unrealistic is frankly annoying. When the series is unrealistic, they should admit it at first and give a proper unrealistic explanation. The attempt at rationalizing the unreal can be bothering for some.

As one of the previous users mentioned, this is just like disliking steins;gate for introducing a time machine(sort of) out of a microwave. This is "science fiction" dude, no one said that it's bound to the current knowledge of what we know in science. Before quantum mechanics was introduced, apparently everyone found it "inaccurate, unrealistic and illogical" that something can be dead and alive at the same time(saying this just as a reference). It's just like although scientists said time travel is impossible, people believe it is.

So, just because YOU don't understand something and find it unrealistic because not everything is known about it, doesn't mean it's true.

And if any anime did depict something "inaccurate", that would be Dr.Stone with Einstein's theory of relativity and his equation. Go and talk about that if u really like scientific reasoning.

I didn't like the microwave time machine in Steins;Gates either so I don't know what you're trying to say here.

I thought I've made myself clear enough, but it seems I didn't. Science fiction is okay, science depiction is okay, supernatural is okay. What's annoying is when something obviously supernatural is explained with unrelated theories that just make the whole attempt at rationalizing the supernatural just a mess of scientific buzzword. Iirc Steins;Gates didn't try to explain how its microwave work with already published theories that doesn't have much things in commom with time travel. Or it did include a fictional explanation with a fake theory. I'm not sure.

I don't know. Imagine if Senku was saying scientific bullshit every episodes. I would be the first to complain. But what Senku was saying was true. It's just exxagerated. What Futaba was saying was both false and innacurate.
Mar 24, 2021 12:05 AM

May 2020
Hrybami said:
Shizokami said:

I didn't like the microwave time machine in Steins;Gates either so I don't know what you're trying to say here.

I thought I've made myself clear enough, but it seems I didn't. Science fiction is okay, science depiction is okay, supernatural is okay. What's annoying is when something obviously supernatural is explained with unrelated theories that just make the whole attempt at rationalizing the supernatural just a mess of scientific buzzword. Iirc Steins;Gates didn't try to explain how its microwave work with already published theories that doesn't have much things in commom with time travel. Or it did include a fictional explanation with a fake theory. I'm not sure.

I don't know. Imagine if Senku was saying scientific bullshit every episodes. I would be the first to complain. But what Senku was saying was true. It's just exxagerated. What Futaba was saying was both false and innacurate.

Why do you people keep saying "explained", or is it that you didn't pay attention at all? Futaba never explained the phenomenon with science, she used it as an analogy for the "supernatural" stuff that was happening.

It seems to me that you never listened to anything Futaba said just because you thought she's trying to "explain" things. All she said was "facts" that we already know in quantum physics. There's nothing inaccurate about it. Just because she used it as a reference to explain the syndrone doesn't make the "facts" inaccurate.

And if you still think what she said was inaccurate, you can go watch it again and clarify with something loke GOOGLE.

And I would like to know what about relativity was senku right? Mind you the reason I brought senku is because he uses that BS to explain how they survived even after being petrified for so long, which is again, BS.
Mar 24, 2021 12:15 AM

Sep 2014
Shizokami said:
Hrybami said:

Why do you people keep saying "explained", or is it that you didn't pay attention at all? Futaba never explained the phenomenon with science, she used it as an analogy for the "supernatural" stuff that was happening.

It seems to me that you never listened to anything Futaba said just because you thought she's trying to "explain" things. All she said was "facts" that we already know in quantum physics. There's nothing inaccurate about it. Just because she used it as a reference to explain the syndrone doesn't make the "facts" inaccurate.

And if you still think what she said was inaccurate, you can go watch it again and clarify with something loke GOOGLE.

And I would like to know what about relativity was senku right? Mind you the reason I brought senku is because he uses that BS to explain how they survived even after being petrified for so long, which is again, BS.

So that was just an analogy? I guess I misunderstood that part then. Sorry about that. I still didn't like what they did tho.

Agree on the petrification thing. I disliked Dr. Stone at first. I think that might be one of the reason why.
Oct 19, 2021 9:54 AM
Aug 2021
This is a supernatural series. The scientific explanations don't really hold weight here. The series is more about the characters emotions and how they solve the problems in their lives( that is, cure themselves of the symptoms of the "Puberty Syndrome").
Jun 6, 2023 8:18 AM
Apr 2021
I was thinking that a 16-year-old girl did great explaining concepts of modern physics that are usually told at Universities. My understanding was that no one was teaching that to her in high school, so she is using her spare time to read about that. There was never proof that she understood everything from the scientific books she read.
Moreover, Futaba was trying to show interest in the problem only because her friend was involved. She was in the psychological support department rather than at the scientific conference with a prepared speech. Still, she provided him with an idea that might somehow lead him to an empirical solution, even lacking theoretical background...
I will be much more turned off from the show if she will be able to perform impeccable explanations (with all derivations) on the spot :D That will be more unrealistic than "Adolescence Syndrome"! 
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 7, 2018

278 by Killerind »»
Yesterday, 8:02 PM

Poll: » Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 26, 2018

517 by parteeksingh »»
Apr 10, 6:32 AM

» How many chapters left

Jackson_rajkumar - Apr 7

10 by Aruhaya »»
Apr 8, 5:58 AM

Poll: » Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2018

195 by RinoRappa »»
Apr 4, 6:46 AM

Poll: » Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 24, 2018

276 by ohwaitwhat69 »»
Mar 24, 5:24 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.