Forum Settings
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
Mar 8, 2021 7:26 AM
Jan 2021
i just want to hear what everyone else thinks will happen in the end and who you think will survive. i saw a supposed foreshadowing in chapter 132 where hange, levi, armin, jean, connie, and mikasa were saying goodbye, as if they were to die in the end but idk. (im too lazy to look for the frame lol)

Edit: i just saw this theory on r/titanfolk and its honestly one of the best ive seen and quite likely to happen just incase anyone wants to check it out:

https://www.reddit.com/r/titanfolk/comments/m1f1tl/the_most_probable_ending_theory_youll_ever_read/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf
chickenpig543Mar 9, 2021 7:03 PM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 8, 2021 7:29 AM

Aug 2020
falco eats worm
all titans revert to humans
ymir pov to answer some questions
conclusion

edit: dream/au at the end
Sad7727Mar 8, 2021 7:48 AM
Mar 8, 2021 7:32 AM

Jan 2009
Muv Luv ending or alternate universe ending is still possible with that "see you later" phrase being an iconic ending and beginning of Muv Luv that Isayama is a big fan of and he said Muv Luv inspired him to write Attack on Titan
Mar 8, 2021 7:37 AM
Jan 2021
Sad7727 said:
falco eats worm
conclusion

kinda wouldve liked and ending where everyone dies i feel as if maybe it would be less painful
Mar 8, 2021 7:46 AM
Mar 2015
- There is one year timeskip.
- There is no more walls in Paradis.
- Narration by Armin.
- He explains that the worm died by itself after expulsing all the gas from its body.
- Everyone turned into a Titan gets back to normal. Connie gets reunited with his mom.
- Armin and Mikasa visit Eren's grave. They discuss what Eren's true intentions were and where did Ymir go, who suddenly dissapeared.
- Reiner reunites with his family. Berthold family is also there.
- Levy opens his shop.
- We get to see what everyone is doing, basically.
- The scene cuts to Paths. Eren is there as some sort of Ymir replacement. He sends memories to the past to wake up chapter 1 Eren.
- We see Historia's and Farmer house.
- There is no confirmation nor denial of Eren being the father.
- Historia's and Farmer discuss Eren's actions and how he changed the world.
- Eren is watching over them from Paths.
- Farmer holds the baby up.
- Farmer and Eren say "You're free" at the same time.

The end.

Mar 8, 2021 7:47 AM

Aug 2020
deg said:
Muv Luv ending or alternate universe ending is still possible with that "see you later" phrase being an iconic ending and beginning of Muv Luv that Isayama is a big fan of and he said Muv Luv inspired him to write Attack on Titan

yea forgot to put on a likelihood of a "dream/AU" ending. most likely at the end?

chickenpig543 said:
Sad7727 said:
falco eats worm
conclusion

kinda wouldve liked and ending where everyone dies i feel as if maybe it would be less painful

Yeah,that's too late though.
Mar 8, 2021 7:49 AM

Jan 2009
Sad7727 said:
deg said:

yea forgot to put on a likelihood of a "dream/AU" ending. most likely at the end?

yep most likely in the end after the point of view of Ymir and Eren are revealed
Mar 8, 2021 7:52 AM
Jan 2021
Pecado_Carnal said:
- Narration by Armin.
- He explains that the worm died by itself after expulsing all the gas from its body.
- Everyone turned into a Titan gets back to normal. Connie gets reunited with his mom.
- Armin and Mikasa visit Eren's grave. They discuss what Eren's true intentions were and where did Ymir go, who suddenly dissapeared.
- Levy opens his shop.
- The scene cuts to Paths. Eren is there as some sort of Ymir replacement. He sends memories to the past to wake up chapter 1 Eren.

The end.

never thought about the worm dying because of that lol, but also i wonder if armin dies considering that who knows for how long he was in ymirs weird realm
Mar 8, 2021 7:55 AM
Mar 2015
chickenpig543 said:
Pecado_Carnal said:
- Narration by Armin.
- Levy opens his shop.

The end.

never thought about the worm dying because of that lol, but also i wonder if armin dies considering that who knows for how long he was in ymirs weird realm

I don't think it will die because of that, its still moving and well in 138, I just thought of having some fun while making the prediction :_D
Mar 8, 2021 8:16 AM
Jan 2021
Pecado_Carnal said:
chickenpig543 said:

I don't think it will die because of that, its still moving and well in 138, I just thought of having some fun while making the prediction :_D

i like your prediction it would be nice to see some of this happen lol
Mar 8, 2021 9:31 AM

May 2020

got these from erendrips on instagram.
cynzxMar 8, 2021 9:39 AM
Mar 8, 2021 11:47 AM

Nov 2019
Pecado_Carnal said:
- Narration by Armin.

Are they really going back to normal? The 138 showed they all become mindless Titans and attack Reiner and Peck.
Mar 8, 2021 12:01 PM

Apr 2015
Pecado_Carnal said:
- Narration by Armin.
- Levy opens his shop.

The end.

Sai daqui cara, nada a ver
Mar 8, 2021 12:13 PM

May 2018
It won't be able to redeem this last arc, so I have zero expectations.
Mar 8, 2021 12:21 PM
Mar 2015
Durjoe said:
Pecado_Carnal said:
- Narration by Armin.

Are they really going back to normal? The 138 showed they all become mindless Titans and attack Reiner and Peck.

I think that either everyone dies or all Titans die. I also don't see why Isayama would keep Connie's mother in that state for the whole story instead of putting her out of her misery.

ShadowUnown said:
Pecado_Carnal said:
- Narration by Armin.
- Levy opens his shop.

The end.

Sai daqui cara, nada a ver

Sadly, I don't know what the first half means. Second half should be "Nada que ver".
Mar 8, 2021 12:51 PM

Aug 2018
Remaining countries launch an all-out attack on Paradis and turn it into dust. Then all the dead rise again except the Eldians. Mikasa and Levi are the only survivors. They proudly live rest of their lives as they are the heroes that saved the world.
Mar 8, 2021 2:14 PM

Jan 2015
Is 45 pages confirmed?

I think some are in denial. It’ll probably be just the rumbling officially stopping, titans reverting back to humans, ymir disappearing, hallugenia dying, etc., just aftermath stuff...

Might disappoint a lot of people but I think 138 was the main ending chapter...
Mar 8, 2021 3:29 PM

Sep 2020
I hope yams do well with the last chap... if not then the fanbase is going to rumble and walk directly through his face

@FreeHobo

sss tier signature

[Violet X Amy]

[VioletteloiV X squished_lemon]

Mar 8, 2021 3:38 PM

Aug 2018
Saber_Evergarden said:
I hope yams do well with the last chap... if not then the fanbase is going to rumble and walk directly through his face

@FreeHobo

sss tier signature
I'm planning to rumble Yams' onsen wanna join?
Mar 8, 2021 3:38 PM

Jul 2017
My bet is on the Muv Luv ending. Precisely how it is presented here:
https://www.reddit.com/r/titanfolk/comments/lyaurp/additional_thoughts_on_the_finale_of_attack_on/
Mar 8, 2021 3:41 PM

Sep 2020
FreeHobo said:
Saber_Evergarden said:

@FreeHobo

sss tier signature
FreeHobo said:
Saber_Evergarden said:

@FreeHobo

sss tier signature

well if he fk up the last chapter of course yes, save a spot for me just in case!

[Violet X Amy]

[VioletteloiV X squished_lemon]

Mar 8, 2021 3:52 PM

Aug 2012
I predict a disappointing ending
The baby in the final panel is the baby of that cliff with some random guy holding it.
We got baited hard.

And wow. If those titans really turn back into humans, then that means we going to get millions of naked people.

"You are free now" says the random man holding the baby while looking at thousands of naked people.
after necrophilia we getting a pedophiliac ending. bravo isayama.
Mar 8, 2021 3:57 PM
May 2015
Eren wanted to be killed.
Mar 8, 2021 4:12 PM
Jan 2021

its honestly likely but idk how i would feel about it. the armin part is actually probably going to happen but if in the end its just as described i would feel disappointed? i wish isayama wouldve gone for the ending in which everyone dies but that isnt likely
Mar 8, 2021 4:14 PM
May 2015
Funseco said:
I predict a disappointing ending
The baby in the final panel is the baby of that cliff with some random guy holding it.
We got baited hard.

Final panel is planned and shown.
People make big deal out of it.
It must be an important character.
It must be Eren! No other way.
Panel finally reveals: random unnamed person.
"BAD! BAITED!"

EDIT: Point is, it's not bad if it's not according to popular theory.
Mar 8, 2021 5:09 PM
Mar 2016
I'm pretty sure for 100% this is what's going to happened:

1. Everyone is turning back to normal again.

2. Everyone punching Falco because of his screaming that turned them to titan and he is the only demon and the enemy instead of the paradise .

3. Connie go straight back to paradise to see his mother as human again.

4.Everyone eating Shawarma after the rumbling.

5. Mikasa telling Jean that Eren is dead and now she is available... Jean makes horse sound from happiness.

6. Armin confessed to Annie that he was in love with her titan but after titans power gone he can't love her anymore

Years later

7. Eren in final pages with Historia's baby playing gulf
Mar 8, 2021 5:47 PM
Dec 2020
This will all be the grand plan by Eren and Ymir where Eldians is no longer Titans. but there will be a price to pay, where Eren takes Ymir place and live forever with her in the Path. Titanfication will be undone from the beginning, Ymir never be a Titan, which mean that the world history until now never happen. only Eren's friend have a lingering memories of him, but never know who he is... Eren's memories pass on to his son with Historia, and see all his friend enjoy the moment they have. "Now we all free".
Mar 8, 2021 6:06 PM

Mar 2021
-The worm stops moving as soon as Eren dies. It's explained that it can't live long without a host. Everyone reverts back to human form. Paths starts to crumble.

-Brief Eren pov explaining how he wanted to be stopped in order for the alliance members to be seen as heroes by the entire world. Modern Helos, so to speak. Either winning or losing was an acceptable outcome so long as his friends survived. He warned them back in 133 because dialogue was pointless at that point. Either they let him wipe out the planet or they take his life. No other outcome would assure Paradis' freedom.

-Armin and co. organize a world council meeting where he gives a speech about breaking the cycle of hatred. Everyone is scarred and tired from the events that transpired, so they cheer and agree that rebuilding is better than genociding each other.

-Paradis is free.

-Eren has one last conversation with Ymir in a crumbling Paths world. Any leftover mysteries are answered, others are alluded to but not completely clarified. Eren says goodbye as she walks towards the tree. "You are free". Ymir disappears, Eren stays behind. He fullfiled his promise of destroying this world. We get some last words/thoughts from him.

-Some brief panels with the surviving characters showing what they're up to in the post-rumbling world. Armin is laying out plans, offering resources and helping countries re-build in order to show Paradis' goodwill towards the world ("It's Armin who's going to save the world, not me or Mikasa"). Jean is working as a high ranking military officer, Connie finally gets to see his mom again, Levi opens up a small shop in Paradis. Mikasa is shown last, reminiscing about Eren. She wraps the scarf around his grave and finally lets go to pursue her own path.

-Historia no longer needs to carry out her duties as queen now that the curse has been lifted, so she chooses to go back to living humbly in a farm, helping out orphans. We see her last conversation with Eren. It is never explicitly confirmed who is the baby's biological father, but it's implied to be Eren's. The baby's name is Ymir. Farmer-kun holds the baby in his arms, "you are free".

If Isayama is going for an idealized optimistic ending, then this is the best I can hope for at this point. An AU ending with so little time left would be impossible to pull off well, and so is ANR.
Mamiya-TakujiMar 8, 2021 6:16 PM
Mar 8, 2021 6:29 PM

Aug 2012
WTTC2 said:

"BAD! BAITED!"

He revealed that final panel 2 years ago. We know that Eren is always talking about freedom. Of course fans are going to make theories about that.

Remember when Paradis king was supposed to be an evil mastermind and he turned out to be a drooling old man with Alzheimer?

Truth is, he just baited the fans. He is trolling everyone. He doesnt give a shit anymore. This is isayama 🖕🖕🖕 to his fans.
"You thought it was Eren, but it was ME, A RANDOM CHARACTER HOLDING A RANDOM BABY!!!"
Mar 8, 2021 7:10 PM

Dec 2014
-Gabi forgive Eren and married Eren, they have a child
-Armin became the president of Paradis, Eren working behind the shadow for Armin
-Eren wander around the world to atone his sin
-Eren discover a new treat, new yeagerist
-Eren's child wonders why his father never come home and decided to go on journey to find him
-The child got caught up with new yeagerist, Gabi shows up to rescue the child but got taken instead
-Eren and his child finally met but Eren didn't recognize him at first and scare the child
-The child began to suspect whether if he is Gabi and Eren child
-Armin try to comfort the child but found out that Eren has a friend name Mikasa and somehow they look alike
-
Signature removed. Check your inbox
Mar 8, 2021 7:53 PM
Demon of Hatred

Feb 2015
I don't care how the manga ends but the worst thing would be not showing Eren's point of view. He has been missing for like 15 chapters and the manga ending without even guiding the audience through his POV after the rumbling started would be the worst thing that could happen to this manga.
"Life is too bitter, so coffee, at least should be sweet..." - Hikigaya Hachiman (Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatte Iru)
Mar 8, 2021 8:15 PM

Sep 2020
AnR ending ig,still hoping some hope for isayama to make alternate ending like end of evangelion
Mar 8, 2021 8:17 PM

Jul 2012
Funseco said:
WTTC2 said:

"BAD! BAITED!"

He revealed that final panel 2 years ago. We know that Eren is always talking about freedom. Of course fans are going to make theories about that.

Remember when Paradis king was supposed to be an evil mastermind and he turned out to be a drooling old man with Alzheimer?

Truth is, he just baited the fans. He is trolling everyone. He doesnt give a shit anymore. This is isayama 🖕🖕🖕 to his fans.
"You thought it was Eren, but it was ME, A RANDOM CHARACTER HOLDING A RANDOM BABY!!!"

That's one huge, fallacious hot take if I ever seen one.
Especially when the chapter isn't even out and you are saying that about the author so objectively as if he did just that. Unless of course you are a troll yourself and are just flame-baiting. Not that a troll author is necessarily a bad thing. Isayama's trolls were pretty brilliant so far, similar to other troll creators such as Ryukishi07.
Mar 8, 2021 8:18 PM

Jul 2012
cchigu said:
I don't care how the manga ends but the worst thing would be not showing Eren's point of view. He has been missing for like 15 chapters and the manga ending without even guiding the audience through his POV after the rumbling started would be the worst thing that could happen to this manga.

Did you skip chapter 131 by any chance?

That chapter in its entirety is dedicated to Eren's PoV.
Mar 8, 2021 8:25 PM

Dec 2019
imo the au ending isn't satisfactory enough for a proper narrative conclusion. I don't see an ending happening that could possibly wrap everything up.
Mar 8, 2021 8:28 PM
Demon of Hatred

Feb 2015
Danpmss said:
cchigu said:

I don't remember what chapter 131 is but if you meant that chapter where Eren contemplates annihilating the Liberio(?) and on his actions, then that doesn't count since it skips the part that happened in the recent chapters. What was he thinking when Mikasa beheaded him? What was going on in his mind when the whole guardians of the galaxy crew was fighting? What is he thinking now? These are the most important questions that I need answers for. I don't care if Eren wins or loses in the end. I just want to get behind his character since otherwise I would never appreciate the sudden change in his character.
"Life is too bitter, so coffee, at least should be sweet..." - Hikigaya Hachiman (Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatte Iru)
Mar 8, 2021 9:51 PM
Dec 2019
Mamiya-Takuji said:
-The worm stops moving as soon as Eren dies. It's explained that it can't live long without a host. Everyone reverts back to human form. Paths starts to crumble.

-Brief Eren pov explaining how he wanted to be stopped in order for the alliance members to be seen as heroes by the entire world. Modern Helos, so to speak. Either winning or losing was an acceptable outcome so long as his friends survived. He warned them back in 133 because dialogue was pointless at that point. Either they let him wipe out the planet or they take his life. No other outcome would assure Paradis' freedom.

-Armin and co. organize a world council meeting where he gives a speech about breaking the cycle of hatred. Everyone is scarred and tired from the events that transpired, so they cheer and agree that rebuilding is better than genociding each other.

-Paradis is free.

-Eren has one last conversation with Ymir in a crumbling Paths world. Any leftover mysteries are answered, others are alluded to but not completely clarified. Eren says goodbye as she walks towards the tree. "You are free". Ymir disappears, Eren stays behind. He fullfiled his promise of destroying this world. We get some last words/thoughts from him.

-Some brief panels with the surviving characters showing what they're up to in the post-rumbling world. Armin is laying out plans, offering resources and helping countries re-build in order to show Paradis' goodwill towards the world ("It's Armin who's going to save the world, not me or Mikasa"). Jean is working as a high ranking military officer, Connie finally gets to see his mom again, Levi opens up a small shop in Paradis. Mikasa is shown last, reminiscing about Eren. She wraps the scarf around his grave and finally lets go to pursue her own path.

-Historia no longer needs to carry out her duties as queen now that the curse has been lifted, so she chooses to go back to living humbly in a farm, helping out orphans. We see her last conversation with Eren. It is never explicitly confirmed who is the baby's biological father, but it's implied to be Eren's. The baby's name is Ymir. Farmer-kun holds the baby in his arms, "you are free".

If Isayama is going for an idealized optimistic ending, then this is the best I can hope for at this point. An AU ending with so little time left would be impossible to pull off well, and so is ANR.

Well ANR isnt impossible, yams would just need to convey what happened with historia, and then eren fighting for round 3. Reiner and cia can die either killed by titans or rumbled by the colossals, they are surrounded as they should have been 3 chapters ago. that leaves half the pannels to convey mikasa and levis death... their characters are well done... and boom you got ANR with the video as a sort of semi epilogue for every one to come back time and time again.

If he wanted he could do it.
Mar 8, 2021 10:03 PM

Jul 2012
cchigu said:
Danpmss said:

I don't remember what chapter 131 is but if you meant that chapter where Eren contemplates annihilating the Liberio(?) and on his actions, then that doesn't count since it skips the part that happened in the recent chapters. What was he thinking when Mikasa beheaded him? What was going on in his mind when the whole guardians of the galaxy crew was fighting? What is he thinking now? These are the most important questions that I need answers for. I don't care if Eren wins or loses in the end. I just want to get behind his character since otherwise I would never appreciate the sudden change in his character.

>Entire chapter dedicated to his point of view
>Doesn't count as a chapter dedicated as his point of view

Seriously? It's not because you didn't get the details you wanted out of his head that it doesn't count as his PoV. It was just 7 chapters ago, and it also explained enough of his envisioning for you to get those answers yourself (those questions of yours already got answered in his conversation with the alliance and 131 alike anyway, he is just doing what he consider his duty towards freedom, despite being a irredeemable depressing mess he is very aware of being; what was in his head? that his friends opened their open path towards their freedom as he well said, and achieved that by taking his life as he intended them to try). Unless there IS a "super masterplan that we are yet to discover", his PoV in 131 was more than enough to illustrate his ideals and pragmatic decision.
DanpmssMar 8, 2021 10:10 PM
Mar 8, 2021 11:45 PM
Jul 2018
Everyone dies outside Paradis. Ymir and Eren make a deal: The colossal titans create 3 walls. Their names will be Gabi, Jean and Connie. The transformed pure titans of the fort roam around. This way, humanity inside Paradis have a common enemy so they don't fight between them. Eren gets the 9 titan powers and Ymir watch Historia's delivery with a creppy smile (that's Ymir's open ending).

Farmer was a jeagerist. Eren is the real father. Last panel happens.

We are basically in the same spot as chapter 1 when we thought humanity didn't exist outside the walls because it was exterminated by the titans. But this time it's actually true. The only difference is that now Paradis can not be attacked anymore by any country because they have been exterminated by the rumbling.

There are many plot holes in this theory but I think you get my main idea. (I don't have time to make an elaborated theory and my english sucks a bit).

An outcome like this could be displayed in 45 pages. In fact, it's the only one I can think of. The alliance characters left get their closure at the same time (dying) and you don't really need much explanation to this aftermath since it's quite simple.
removed-userMar 8, 2021 11:58 PM
Mar 9, 2021 12:36 AM

Aug 2018
angelesp said:
Everyone dies outside Paradis. Ymir and Eren make a deal: The colossal titans create 3 walls. Their names will be Gabi, Jean and Connie. The transformed pure titans of the fort roam around. This way, humanity inside Paradis have a common enemy so they don't fight between them. Eren gets the 9 titan powers and Ymir watch Historia's delivery with a creppy smile (that's Ymir's open ending).

We are basically in the same spot as chapter 1 when we thought humanity didn't exist outside the walls because it was exterminated by the titans. But this time it's actually true. The only difference is that now Paradis can not be attacked anymore by any country because they have been exterminated by the rumbling.

There are many plot holes in this theory but I think you get my main idea. (I don't have time to make an elaborated theory and my english sucks a bit).

An outcome like this could be displayed in 45 pages. In fact, it's the only one I can think of. The alliance characters left get their closure at the same time (dying) and you don't really need much explanation to this aftermath since it's quite simple.
This could've happened if the rumbling didn't stop. Also the main issue is the titans. Without resolving that issue, this will be an infinite loop. Yams decided to go with stupid avengers saves the world type of ending and it will be exactly like that. People will magicly be friends again and live in harmony. How naive of this type of thinking Yams. It never works and never will.
Mar 9, 2021 12:53 AM

Jan 2010
I wouldn't be surprised if Eren and Ymir kills Mikasa at the last minute and the rest so they can join Hange and Co in that Valhalla-alternate universe free of titans. Probably get together with Mikasa there and have a family like that last panel Isayama revealed.

Likely and most famous ending theory I've seen would be Eren is dead and the curse is broken. Remaining people go to the island. Series ends with Armin narrating the story to the family he starts with Annie.

Just random thoughts. one thing I love about Isayama is that he's proved my theories wrong from the start and I love it. Just hope it doesn't lead to an Attack on Titan Next Generation spinoff. Can't wait to see how it ends.
Mar 9, 2021 2:32 AM
Jul 2018
There will be no epilogue type stuff, it will end right in the middle of it, and a lot of stuff will be left ambiguous.
Mar 9, 2021 3:44 AM
May 2015
Funseco said:

Nice example, lol. But I don't think he intended to troll at a serious moment, like literally the ending panel.
I honestly never thought that it's Eren when I first saw the panel, and never did even after the rumbling.
Mar 9, 2021 9:29 AM

Oct 2013
Jabungus said:
There will be no epilogue type stuff, it will end right in the middle of it, and a lot of stuff will be left ambiguous.

I wanted to write my predictions, but after reading your post I thought that there is no need to, since unfortunately the whole story might end hurt as you have written it in one phrase. I wouldn't want that kind of ending, but judging from the narration from chapter 138, how it looked like and how it affected the pacing of the whole chapter, that kind of final chapter you have described in your post doesn't seem unlikely to happen by any means, but sadly - really possible to occur. :(
Mar 9, 2021 9:49 AM

Jan 2015
What if we get an NGE last chapter where the Hallugenia supersizes and surrounds the entire planet. It releases gas and all Eldians turn to titans, rumbling reactivates, Eren and Ymir POV, etc.

I wish. But I’m guessing next chapter will be aftermath stuff
Mar 9, 2021 11:17 AM
Jan 2021
aLotQuestion_ said:
-Gabi forgive Eren and married Eren, they have a child
-Armin became the president of Paradis, Eren working behind the shadow for Armin
-Eren wander around the world to atone his sin
-Eren discover a new treat, new yeagerist
-Eren's child wonders why his father never come home and decided to go on journey to find him
-The child got caught up with new yeagerist, Gabi shows up to rescue the child but got taken instead
-Eren and his child finally met but Eren didn't recognize him at first and scare the child
-The child began to suspect whether if he is Gabi and Eren child
-Armin try to comfort the child but found out that Eren has a friend name Mikasa and somehow they look alike
-

Wait did i read that right? did you just say that gabi and eren have a kid?
Mar 9, 2021 12:04 PM
Jul 2019
deg said:

PLEASE STOP PLEASE ....

Mar 9, 2021 12:13 PM
Dec 2020
FreeHobo said:
angelesp said:

This could've happened if the rumbling didn't stop. Also the main issue is the titans. Without resolving that issue, this will be an infinite loop. Yams decided to go with stupid avengers saves the world type of ending and it will be exactly like that. People will magicly be friends again and live in harmony. How naive of this type of thinking Yams. It never works and never will.
it works with shows like code geass but the hate between the world and paradise is in another dimension then Britannia and Japan lol so this type of ending would be stupid for aot if it ends with world peace
Attack on Titan ended with chapter 123 and 130/131 is the epilogue
Mar 9, 2021 1:04 PM

Aug 2018
yaegerist-15 said:
FreeHobo said:
it works with shows like code geass but the hate between the world and paradise is in another dimension then Britannia and Japan lol so this type of ending would be stupid for aot if it ends with world peace
It was stupid for code geass too since Lelouch did not actually die in the end. If I remember correctly, Britannia invaded Japan and discriminated its people and should have been completely annihilated. But in the end they did not even retreat from Japan (if I remember correctly) like wtf. Also world peace is a joke when one side can transform into a 60 meter walking chunk. So I'm curiously waiting how this mess will end.
Mar 9, 2021 1:18 PM
Jan 2021
yaegerist-15 said:
FreeHobo said:

yeah i agree that world peace would be dumb for aot since that was never an option so lets hope yams doesnt do this
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 77 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 7, 2016

137 by Berry-Vodka »»
Mar 31, 12:03 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 13 Discussion

Nidhoeggr - May 15, 2011

21 by Steekira »»
Mar 27, 8:35 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 74 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

keragamming - Oct 6, 2015

132 by Berry-Vodka »»
Mar 17, 4:40 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 72 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Ana - Aug 6, 2015

119 by Berry-Vodka »»
Mar 16, 9:19 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 69 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

peskylemur25 - May 2, 2015

127 by Berry-Vodka »»
Mar 5, 8:18 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.