Forum Settings
Forums

Meghan Markle says British royal family worried about her son's dark skin

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 10, 2021 3:50 PM

Aug 2010
Bad luck just seems to follow her around.
Mar 10, 2021 4:30 PM

Jul 2015
wow who cares. why is this newsworthy
Mar 11, 2021 12:36 AM

Mar 2020
Slawadia said:

Because the royal family want the press to focus on a different scandal to Prince Andrew's relationship with Epstein.

Mar 11, 2021 12:48 AM

Jul 2016
Narmy said:
Who cares about a spat between some rich pricks?

The Queen of England is technically the head of state of many countries. Including my home country.

Taxpayers in the UK pay their salaries.

People idolize the monarchy. Their racism is a reason to stop.

Some people want the monarchy to be abolished.
Mar 12, 2021 4:33 AM

Aug 2009
Papa_Scorch said:
Hope this doesn't turn into Princess Diana 2.0.

More like Wallis Simpson 2.0
Mar 12, 2021 5:44 AM

Aug 2018
epicpunnyname said:
Slawadia said:

Because the royal family want the press to focus on a different scandal to Prince Andrew's relationship with Epstein.

I don't think the royal family would brand themselves as racist to cover up this. Seems illogical and even more damaging. I didn't even know who Prince Andrew was before he went on the news for being a nonce.
Mar 12, 2021 5:52 AM

Mar 2020
InsipidAsh03 said:
epicpunnyname said:

I don't think the royal family would brand themselves as racist to cover up this. Seems illogical and even more damaging. I didn't even know who Prince Andrew was before he went on the news for being a nonce.

The press has taken their side, Markle is depicted as being a foreign gold digger who is attacking a time honoured British institution and papers like the sun are holding her personally responsible for "censoring" journalist Piers Morgan after Good Morning Britain fired him for saying she was faking being suicidal. After Prince William denied the accusations, the press as acted like this proves the family isn't racist and the old age of the Queen is used to generate sympathy. A story about the family being in crisis after facing attack makes them come across a pitiable and it's easy to form a patriotic narrative where the British people need to defend them from the American Meghan while the Andrew controversy casts them in very bad light.
EpiccgaymerMar 12, 2021 6:03 AM

Mar 14, 2021 6:38 AM

Jul 2015
epicpunnyname said:
InsipidAsh03 said:

The press has taken their side, Markle is depicted as being a foreign gold digger who is attacking a time honoured British institution and papers like the sun are holding her personally responsible for "censoring" journalist Piers Morgan after Good Morning Britain fired him for saying she was faking being suicidal. After Prince William denied the accusations, the press as acted like this proves the family isn't racist and the old age of the Queen is used to generate sympathy. A story about the family being in crisis after facing attack makes them come across a pitiable and it's easy to form a patriotic narrative where the British people need to defend them from the American Meghan while the Andrew controversy casts them in very bad light.

I'm sure the brits are going to enjoy being on their own, with no european or american support, dealing with waves of migrants.

Not sure who's in charge of your diplomacy and international diplomacy but I'd tell him to stop playing with a loaded gun if I were brit (^%
Mar 14, 2021 6:44 AM

Mar 2020
Ghemotoc said:
epicpunnyname said:

I'm sure the brits are going to enjoy being on their own, with no european or american support, dealing with waves of migrants.

Not sure who's in charge of your diplomacy and international diplomacy but I'd tell him to stop playing with a loaded gun if I were brit (^%

I'm pretty sure the Prime Minister, Boris Johnson, would be happy to see the country loosing international support, considering how he was elected on a platform of "taking back control" of the country, by which he meant from globalists. While it would be awful for most people in the country, Boris has never really cared about us and has prioritised his anti-globalist agenda over the people of the country , like when he pushed for Brexit with no plan for what to do afterwards.

Mar 14, 2021 6:51 AM

Aug 2009
Ghemotoc said:
epicpunnyname said:

England being an island the migrant problem would be easy to deal with by securing the borders and deporting anyone caught entering the country illegally, sending them to the EU who will gladly take them.
Mar 14, 2021 7:18 AM

Jul 2015
jennicide said:
Ghemotoc said:

England being an island the migrant problem would be easy to deal with by securing the borders and deporting anyone caught entering the country illegally, sending them to the EU who will gladly take them.

Not sure if you're aware, but most migrants don't want UE, they want england. The only reason why england isn't crumbling under the load of migrants coming by trucks (reminder that the island is connected to europe by tunnels)is because its EU neighbours are kindly keeping them (italy and france)

epicpunnyname said:
Ghemotoc said:

I'm pretty sure the Prime Minister, Boris Johnson, would be happy to see the country loosing international support, considering how he was elected on a platform of "taking back control" of the country, by which he meant from globalists. While it would be awful for most people in the country, Boris has never really cared about us and has prioritised his anti-globalist agenda over the people of the country , like when he pushed for Brexit with no plan for what to do afterwards.

Welp, good luck :'^)

Sad thing is, those who didn't benefit from the EU won't benefit from the brexit either. Money still goes to money :'^)
Mar 14, 2021 7:35 AM

Aug 2009
Ghemotoc said:
Not sure if you're aware, but most migrants don't want UE, they want england. The only reason why england isn't crumbling under the load of migrants coming by trucks (reminder that the island is connected to europe by tunnels)is because its EU neighbours are kindly keeping them (italy and france)

I am aware and it doesn't matter, the UK just needs to enforce it's laws and secure the points of entry.
Mar 14, 2021 7:39 AM

Jul 2015
jennicide said:
Ghemotoc said:

I am aware and it doesn't matter, the UK just needs to enforce it's laws and secure the points of entry.

And use its money to do that, yes. That's what everybody wants except the english politicians ;)
Mar 14, 2021 9:43 AM
Mar 14, 2021 10:30 AM

Jul 2016
@epicpunnyname

I'm pretty sure the Prime Minister, Boris Johnson, would be happy to see the country loosing international support, considering how he was elected on a platform of "taking back control" of the country, by which he meant from globalists.

That clearly means taking back control from the EU and is meaningless rhetoric, the entire establishment in Britain is globalist, why is the EU the on criteria of globalism? How politically illiterate. There is still going to be open borders for cheap labour and low quality goods. Nothing has changed.

While it would be awful for most people in the country, Boris has never really cared about us and has prioritised his anti-globalist agenda over the people of the country , like when he pushed for Brexit with no plan for what to do afterwards

The People voted for Brexit, that is the democratic will. The elites will completely subvert any positive aspect of Brexit though. And Britain being in the EU was illegitimate anyway, it was never intended to become such an integrated union or was the Public told it would disintegrate ties with the Commonwealth (CANZUK).

@Ghemotoc

Not sure if you're aware, but most migrants don't want UE, they want england.

So you have just conceded that they want to take advantage of Britain's social safety nets. Or want to diminish British wages.

The only reason why england isn't crumbling under the load of migrants coming by trucks (reminder that the island is connected to europe by tunnels)is because its EU neighbours are kindly keeping them (italy and france)

What sort of countries allow non-Citizens who illegal entered to build shanty towns on their own soil? That are incapable of enforcing their own border laws and international agreements. What is so difficult about turning people back at the border, or seeing such third world shanty towns being "built" and deporting those illegals. Only failed states have such difficulties.

Britain should just deconstruct Chunnel if the EU has become so defective.

Why would that ever happen, when the elites wants more cheap labour? The only people who actually want the border enforced are commoners, not the state. The state does everything it can possibly do to undermine the Democratic will regarding the border, setting up bureaucracy to resolve illegal immigration rather than just deportation or turning people back at the border, none of these problems happen at that extent in a country that has closed borders, such as Japan or South Korea or China or historically in Britain.
RuneRemMar 14, 2021 11:52 AM
Mar 14, 2021 11:02 AM

Jul 2015
RuneImperialist said:

@Ghemotoc

Not sure if you're aware, but most migrants don't want UE, they want england.

So you have just conceded that they are welfare leeches, that want to take advantage of Britain's social safety nets. Or want to diminish British wages.

I didn't know england had the best welfare system and most welcoming institutions for migrants out of all the european countries. I didn't know I mentionned welfare either in my comment. Thanks for telling me, Nyu.

(^%
Mar 14, 2021 11:06 AM
Jul 2018
Cringe. Nobody cares about some snobby stuck up family.
Mar 14, 2021 11:51 AM

Jul 2016
Ghemotoc said:
RuneImperialist said:

@Ghemotoc

So you have just conceded that they are welfare leeches, that want to take advantage of Britain's social safety nets. Or want to diminish British wages.

I didn't know england had the best welfare system and most welcoming institutions for migrants out of all the european countries. I didn't know I mentionned welfare either in my comment. Thanks for telling me, Nyu.

(^%

Then why else would they want to go to England rather than staying in France/Italy.
Mar 15, 2021 3:18 AM

Aug 2020
I dont really care at all fuck those snobby,whiny,annoying rich royal family people that have everything but still complain.
Mar 15, 2021 2:01 PM
Oct 2020
maybe a royal actually said he was worried about the son inheriting the dark heart of his mother. not the skin, the psachopathic personality.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.