Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 6, 2021 3:06 PM

Jan 2019
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I would have like to see the fight go on a bit longer but it was a good chapter. Can't wait till april so im gonna read the novel.
Mar 8, 2021 6:07 AM

Feb 2018
Badass chapter, possibly the best chapter of this manga.
'I have no bonds tying me down. That's why I can see things as they are!!' - Yugami
May 5, 2021 11:19 PM

Dec 2020
damn that stung. him punching his father was great tho, and just ranting his feelings, then fleeing. curious on what'll happen next
Jun 4, 2021 3:02 PM

Sep 2015
This chapter single-handedly sent this manga from 7/10 to 9/10. Even if that sounds kinda generous, it has one absolutely necessary thing that almost no manga has these days: a payoff for emotional investment. Eirth's resentment and bitterness coming to a head and bursting against his dad has to be the best moment in this manga so far.

Absolutely devastated this only has 12 chapters, but I could easily reread this right away even after just reading it. Fantastic developments. Eager for more.
Jul 14, 2021 6:52 AM
Feb 2014
I love this Manga so far, the artist does incredibly well to transmit each characters feelings.

Like in chapter 6 when he says he's going to "try to win", not even "I'm going to win", just "try" and his parents start laughing, you can see how hurt he is.
Oct 31, 2021 7:33 AM
May 2020
DaviidCou said:
I love this Manga so far, the artist does incredibly well to transmit each characters feelings.

Like in chapter 6 when he says he's going to "try to win", not even "I'm going to win", just "try" and his parents start laughing, you can see how hurt he is.
Don't even talk to me, they don't even say: "No, my son, you won't try, you'll win, have more self-confidence!".
By the way I'm Brazilian, so please tell me how my English was HeHe
Oct 31, 2021 8:28 AM
Feb 2014
Dyonata said:
DaviidCou said:

Don't even talk to me, they don't even say: "No, my son, you won't try, you'll win, have more self-confidence!".
By the way I'm Brazilian, so please tell me how my English was HeHe

Good, although the "Don't even talk to me" seems out of place, I assume it's a manner of speech from Brazil.

Like "Don't get me started"

More topics from this board

» Web novel

AkatsukiUlquiora - Feb 2, 2022

2 by Alexioos95 »»
Dec 4, 2023 9:32 PM

» Revisiting This Manga Again

wisnuyoga78 - Sep 6, 2022

1 by premchan68927542 »»
Aug 18, 2023 5:11 AM

» Is this series ENDING after 18 chaps????

Aikibot - Nov 8, 2021

19 by goldfishluke »»
Jun 14, 2022 8:38 AM

Poll: » Kindan Shitei de Breakthrough: Boy Meets Satan Chapter 18 Discussion

Shuweck - Nov 18, 2021

4 by removed-user »»
Mar 4, 2022 4:28 AM

Poll: » Kindan Shitei de Breakthrough: Boy Meets Satan Chapter 16 Discussion

Vinsi07 - Oct 5, 2021

0 by Vinsi07 »»
Oct 5, 2021 12:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.