Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
Will Eren make it into the top 10 most popular characters on MAL?
Mar 5, 2021 2:45 PM

Jul 2020
Will Eren make it into the top 10 most popular characters on MAL?

It's hard to win an argument against smart people, but impossible to win an argument against dumb ones.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 5, 2021 2:54 PM

May 2020
Sadly most likely. With the thousands of fake accounts created just to 10/10 AoT and 1/10 everything else... every Attack on Titan main character has extremely inflated favorite numbers.
Mar 5, 2021 3:15 PM
Sep 2019
He's currently at #17, he's 25k votes behind #10(Killua)

I can see it, though it will be very hard
Mar 5, 2021 3:32 PM

Sep 2015
Eren sucks ass so no
''Don't make me laugh. Both you and I are trash who simply envy the happiness others have.''
Mar 5, 2021 4:13 PM
Mar 2021
Nah hes not even top 10 in attack of titan itself
Mar 5, 2021 4:16 PM

Jul 2020
Aarian2169 said:
Nah hes not even top 10 in attack of titan itself

That's because you haven't even watched Aot s4 or read the manga yet.

It's hard to win an argument against smart people, but impossible to win an argument against dumb ones.
Mar 5, 2021 4:19 PM

Jan 2020
I can see it happening in the future. He's gaining at a really fast rate currently

Mar 5, 2021 4:32 PM
Aug 2020
I hope he doesn't, but unfortunately it will happen
Mar 5, 2021 4:36 PM

Jul 2017
NickCipolla said:
Sadly most likely. With the thousands of fake accounts created just to 10/10 AoT and 1/10 everything else... every Attack on Titan main character has extremely inflated favorite numbers.

Bot wars have been all over the top 100, especially top 5. It's hard to take the list seriously at this point lol.

Mar 5, 2021 4:57 PM

Jun 2020
DemiDarkrai said:
Eren sucks ass so no
Keep coping. Eren to the moon
๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€
Mar 5, 2021 5:09 PM

Mar 2018
I mean two characters from the same show are higher than him and it’s been like 8 years? I think if he could actually make it into the top 10 he would already be there by now so no I don’t think he is
Mar 5, 2021 6:00 PM

May 2020
Attackonfiller said:
NickCipolla said:

Bot wars have been all over the top 100, especially top 5. It's hard to take the list seriously at this point lol.

? Name 1 other show who has thousands of people who puts the entire main cast of the show in their favorites.. oh wait u cant
Mar 5, 2021 6:12 PM

Sep 2016
Hope Eren wakes up to celebrate getting into top 10.
Mar 5, 2021 6:16 PM

Feb 2019
Probably ye because of bots
Mar 5, 2021 6:29 PM
Jan 2021
Sakuta002766 said:
as if luffy and others aren't botted
All anime are equally bad(good).

Ladies and gentlemen and everyone in between, please join your hands with me to promote anime equality.
Mar 5, 2021 6:30 PM

Jul 2017
NickCipolla said:
Attackonfiller said:

? Name 1 other show who has thousands of people who puts the entire main cast of the show in their favorites.. oh wait u cant

What are you going on about? lol I'm talking about the bots in the top 100 in general, whether it's a main or a supporting character.

Mar 5, 2021 6:31 PM
Jan 2021
NickCipolla said:
Attackonfiller said:

lol the show is so popular that haters cant keep their mouth shut
All anime are equally bad(good).

Ladies and gentlemen and everyone in between, please join your hands with me to promote anime equality.
Mar 5, 2021 6:32 PM

Aug 2018
eren might make it into the top 10, who knows
Mar 5, 2021 6:32 PM

Feb 2019
Askelladrules said:
Sakuta002766 said:

Even if luffy is now botted
Top 3 characters luffy, L, Lelouch was always top since 2009
Mar 5, 2021 7:56 PM

May 2020
Attackonfiller said:
NickCipolla said:

What are you going on about? lol I'm talking about the bots in the top 100 in general, whether it's a main or a supporting character.

Idk why i expected someone with an Attack on Mid profile pic and attack on mid username to understand conceptual skills. This forum post was about whether Eren would get top 10, I said he will because of botting of all the AOT characters. What are u even going on about?
Mar 5, 2021 8:05 PM

Dec 2015
GoZha said:
DemiDarkrai said:
Eren sucks ass so no
๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€
๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€
Ass_HamburgerMar 5, 2021 8:18 PM
Mar 5, 2021 8:31 PM
Jul 2018
It's gonna happen pretty easily. He is considered as one if the best written protagonists by manga readers and even anime only are Acknowledging that. Unless you can't accept that he is up there just cause he'll surpass your favorite character. So yea
Mar 5, 2021 8:32 PM
Apr 2019
Sakuta002766 said:
Askelladrules said:

For me, personally. I think Luffy deserves to have high spot because of his character (Funny, Charismatic, A man of his words, epic, unpredictable, etc). I can say that One Piece is not really my favorite anime but it can top my list on my favorite stories because of many reasons such as foreshadowing, world building, revelations, dark themes (Although it feels like One Piece's first few episodes are too childish, it tackles about slavery, human trafficking, etc.), backstory, enjoyment, and many more.

As far as I'm concern, I think my top 5 list of characters are:
1. Lelouch
2. Gintoki
3. Luffy
4. Okabe (Hououin Kyouma)
5. Light Yagami

Removing L and Levi because they both feel overrated and I have many reasons why they are too overrated for me.

And as to Eren making it to the top 5 list, for now I can see a little bit because of the Part 1 of the Final Season and many things will happen in the upcoming episodes or season but for now, I don't think he should because it is too early.
animecritic81Mar 5, 2021 8:36 PM
Mar 5, 2021 8:32 PM
Jul 2018
GoZha said:
DemiDarkrai said:
Eren sucks ass so no
๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€
vocal minority shouting loud. Let them. He is modern day masterpiece of a protagonist and I used to hate that guy. (Reason I rated s3 a 9 and not 10)
Mar 5, 2021 8:37 PM

Jan 2009
Why? Because he's a "bad guy" now? I just wish people would stop obsessing over ratings and rankings.
Mar 5, 2021 8:49 PM

Jul 2017
NickCipolla said:
Attackonfiller said:

Idk why i expected someone with an Attack on Mid profile pic and attack on mid username to understand conceptual skills. This forum post was about whether Eren would get top 10, I said he will because of botting of all the AOT characters. What are u even going on about?

Damn, you're pleasant. Do you actually want a discussion, or did some AoT fanboy take too big of a piss in your cereal?

Mar 5, 2021 9:15 PM
Dec 2020
With the latest chapter of AoT just being released today, I don't think real fans would consider Eren a favourite anymore. Isayama really did him bad. Here, I was expecting a Code Geass-esque ending and all we got was disguised necrophilia.
Eren could've been a potential top five greatest of all time but with that ending? Just no. NANDE ISAYAMAAAAAAAAAAA?! T×T

But yes, we've been seeing tons of fake accounts just being created for giving AoT 10/10 and adding all the main caste into their favourites. So, even if there's a chance that Eren would become top ten, it'd only be by the inflation of the Yeagertards.
Mar 5, 2021 9:16 PM
Dec 2020
animecritic81 said:
Sakuta002766 said:

For me, personally. I think Luffy deserves to have high spot because of his character (Funny, Charismatic, A man of his words, epic, unpredictable, etc). I can say that One Piece is not really my favorite anime but it can top my list on my favorite stories because of many reasons such as foreshadowing, world building, revelations, dark themes (Although it feels like One Piece's first few episodes are too childish, it tackles about slavery, human trafficking, etc.), backstory, enjoyment, and many more.

1. Lelouch
2. Gintoki
3. Luffy
5. Light Yagami

Removing L and Levi because they both feel overrated and I have many reasons why they are too overrated for me.

And as to Eren making it to the top 5 list, for now I can see a little bit because of the Part 1 of the Final Season and many things will happen in the upcoming episodes or season but for now, I don't think he should because it is too early.
You know this guy is a man of culture when he has Lelouch & Goatoki as the top two favourites.
Mar 5, 2021 9:43 PM
Nov 2020
Probably but I prefer the 16 characters over him way more. Gintoki, Kurisu and Guts deserve top 10 before eren
Mar 5, 2021 9:54 PM

May 2020
Attackonfiller said:
NickCipolla said:

Damn, you're pleasant. Do you actually want a discussion, or did some AoT fanboy take too big of a piss in your cereal?

There is no discussion to be had? it is fact that aot is artificially inflated
Mar 5, 2021 10:02 PM
Aug 2019
Easily in top 5, after adaption of chapter 117-123
Mar 5, 2021 10:31 PM
Jan 2021
Yeah i can see that when i read the manga... i was like forget levi...
There's a new cool character eren..
Mar 5, 2021 10:44 PM
Oct 2019
It takes a really long time(years easily) but he'll eventually reach top 5 for sure.
Mar 5, 2021 10:53 PM
Aug 2016
animecritic81 said:
Sakuta002766 said:

1. Lelouch
2. Gintoki
3. Luffy
5. Light Yagami

Not related to AOT, but I am happy that you put Gintoki in your top 5. The man deserves it so much ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Mar 5, 2021 10:56 PM
Jul 2020
He better not pass Gintoki
Gintama better Gintama better Gintama better
Mar 5, 2021 11:12 PM

Aug 2019
Sakuta002766 said:
Askelladrules said:

That's insane. It definitely seems like characters are overinflated with bots since Levi broke into top 3 for a breif period. Also the top 5 characters have names that start with L.
Mar 5, 2021 11:47 PM
Oct 2019
definitely possible, but the biggest wave is gonna come when part 2 is airing
Mar 5, 2021 11:47 PM
Jan 2021
DemiDarkrai said:
Eren sucks ass so no
Just Keep Watching And Wait Till Ending You Will Regret What You said Now
Mar 5, 2021 11:50 PM
Jan 2021
This Thread Should Be Made After AOT S4 Finished!
Mar 5, 2021 11:57 PM

Dec 2020
Sakuta002766 said:
Askelladrules said:

So Luffy is being botted from 2009 to this day.
Don't talk as if Attack on Titan characters are the only one being botted. Almost every one piece characters are being botted. And not only one piece characters but all characters who have high favourites are being botted except for Gintoki and Okabe
Life is basically like a soap bubble. It rides on the wind, flying here and there,
...And before you realise it, *pop*! It's gone - Sakata Gintoki
Mar 6, 2021 12:01 AM

Feb 2019
Sakata_Yasha said:
Sakuta002766 said:

Don't talk as if Attack on Titan characters are the only one being botted. Almost every one piece characters are being botted. And not only one piece characters but all characters who have high favourites are being botted except for Gintoki and Okabe

I don't know if you are blind or not

But did i said that luffy isn't botted or one piece characters aren't botted lol
There's a limit of hating luffy

Also just because luffy is in top 3 that's mean he is botted since 2009?
Well, what can i expect from a aot fan?nothing but toxic
Also botting started because of levi fans
Sakuta002766Mar 6, 2021 12:05 AM
Mar 6, 2021 12:03 AM
Jul 2018
NickCipolla said:
Attackonfiller said:

Everyone is getting botted so Stop crying . Atleast he deserves to reach on the top unlike others
Mar 6, 2021 12:06 AM
Jul 2018
Sakuta002766 said:
Sakata_Yasha said:

But did i said that luffy isn't botted lol

You know what just a week or two ago he was around 100 k and check his rank now . He has done nothing great on the past few weeks but still his favourites are being increased whereas Eren Yeager has done things that would make anyone grow crazy but still how much he gained From 30 k to 54 k and you all say he is being botted great
Mar 6, 2021 12:09 AM
Jul 2018
acceleratxr said:
With the latest chapter of AoT just being released today, I don't think real fans would consider Eren a favourite anymore. Isayama really did him bad. Here, I was expecting a Code Geass-esque ending and all we got was disguised necrophilia.
Eren could've been a potential top five greatest of all time but with that ending? Just no. NANDE ISAYAMAAAAAAAAAAA?! T×T

But yes, we've been seeing tons of fake accounts just being created for giving AoT 10/10 and adding all the main caste into their favourites. So, even if there's a chance that Eren would become top ten, it'd only be by the inflation of the Yeagertards.
you mf stop giving spoilers . You all deserve to die
Mar 6, 2021 12:28 AM
Jul 2018
NickCipolla said:
Attackonfiller said:

I can't actually blame you for calling attack on Titan attack on mid . As nothing can be done when the viewer is not smart enough to catch details and understand story
Mar 6, 2021 12:29 AM
Jul 2018
SlipperyCloud said:
definitely possible, but the biggest wave is gonna come when part 2 is airing
it will never come because of manga readers
Mar 6, 2021 12:31 AM
Jul 2018
VipulChaudhary said:
Easily in top 5, after adaption of chapter 117-123
He will never come on top because of manga readers who will spoil everything and kill all the hype for Eren . They did this for Reiner and now they are doing this for Eren as well
Mar 6, 2021 12:35 AM

Dec 2020
Sakuta002766 said:
Sakata_Yasha said:

But did i said that luffy isn't botted or one piece characters aren't botted lol

Well, the same can be said for you. Toxic one piece fan.
Also, I never said anything about you saying that Luffy isn't being botted or not. I said 'Keep in mind that almost all top favourited characters are being botted'.
Read my sentence properly before answering. Don't reply just for the sake of defending your favourite anime
Life is basically like a soap bubble. It rides on the wind, flying here and there,
...And before you realise it, *pop*! It's gone - Sakata Gintoki
Mar 6, 2021 12:40 AM

Oct 2019
Lmao wtf is this thread? It’s just full of people being toxic and butthurt
โ•ญโ‹Ÿโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ•ฎ
"All problems come from the
human mind. In the mind, one's
consciousness is just the tip of
the iceberg. What lies beneath
the surface... the subconscious...
is far more vast."

- Shun Aonuma

โ•ฐโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ‹žโ•ฏ

Mar 6, 2021 1:17 AM
Jul 2018
Sakata_Yasha said:
Sakuta002766 said:

Well, the same can be said for you. Toxic one piece fan.
Also, I never said anything about you saying that Luffy isn't being botted or not. I said 'Keep in mind that almost all top favourited characters are being botted'.
Read my sentence properly before answering. Don't reply just for the sake of defending your favourite anime
The problem here is nobody is ready to accept anything . When Eren a character actually deserving to be in one of the top spots begins to rise in popularity due to stuff he has done recently , nobody is ready to accept that even though he is getting botted he is getting botted a lot less than other characters and his rise in popularity is mostly genuine . Whereas characters like Luffy and L and having a massive increase in popularity despite one doing nothing and other doing nothing special . And people are complaining about Eren being botted.

A few weeks ago Eren had 30 k favourites and Luffy Levi and L were having favourites near to 100 k and check the difference now . Despite of doing such great things EREN gained 24 k favourites and despite doing nothing Luffy and L gained more than 40 k . And people complain about Eren getting botted
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » If Eren was in avatar...

TASM18 - Apr 17

18 by belugaanime »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 7, 2021

513 by JoestarEISH_020 »»
Apr 13, 8:01 AM

» Isayama: The Perfect Architect ( 1 2 )

Mikasa - Mar 29, 2021

65 by benisfroms »»
Apr 10, 8:21 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Jan 10, 2021

986 by Jasmin061011 »»
Apr 2, 8:12 AM

» Falco and Gabiโ€ฆ

Arddaa52 - Jul 25, 2021

20 by Adrena »»
Mar 27, 6:50 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.