Forum Settings
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
Mar 5, 2021 5:30 AM

Feb 2021
mikasa: "when I see eren walking down the street, I think two things. one part wants me to take him out, talk to him, be real nice and sweet and treat him right."

random manga reader: ''and what did the other part think?''
mikasa: ''what his head would look like on a stick...''
Mar 5, 2021 12:34 PM

Jun 2020
What... didn't Eren do something similar... attacking his friends out of love for them..???

You are intentionally interpreting this in the worst way possible man idk what joy you get out of doing this
Mar 5, 2021 12:52 PM

Jul 2019
GoZha said:
What... didn't Eren do something similar... attacking his friends out of love for them..???

You are intentionally interpreting this in the worst way possible man idk what joy you get out of doing this

Cause he's a pathetic troll.

-[ ~♫~ ll Credit ]-
Mar 5, 2021 12:54 PM

Feb 2021
GoZha said:

you really didn't get the joke?! go watch ''american psycho''. unlike this series it is actually good.
Mar 5, 2021 12:55 PM

Jun 2020
arthur_morgan2 said:
GoZha said:

you really didn't get the joke?! go watch ''american psycho''. unlike this series it is actually good.
You are still a sad doomposter. You gonna tell me that was a joke too?
Mar 5, 2021 12:58 PM

Feb 2021
GoZha said:
arthur_morgan2 said:

here you go buddy:

Mar 5, 2021 1:00 PM

Jun 2020
arthur_morgan2 said:
GoZha said:

here you go buddy:

Jeez well now that I have the context I know that this was a really shitty joke attempt at humor
Mar 5, 2021 1:03 PM

Feb 2021
GoZha said:
arthur_morgan2 said:

here you go buddy:

Jeez well now that I have the context I know that this was a really shitty joke attempt at humor

i'm sorry i hurt your feelings by shitting on a series you like, but i just can't help it when i see how bad the writing has become.
Mar 5, 2021 1:05 PM

Jun 2020
arthur_morgan2 said:
GoZha said:

i'm sorry i hurt your feelings by shitting on a series you like, but i just can't help it when i see how bad the writing has become.
Nah bud you can shit on whatever you want to but if we wanna talk about bad writing we should talk about how bad your joke was
Mar 5, 2021 1:10 PM

Feb 2021
GoZha said:
arthur_morgan2 said:

Nah bud you can shit on whatever you want to but if we wanna talk about bad writing we should talk about how bad your joke was

sure buddy whatever you say.

Mar 5, 2021 1:15 PM

Jun 2020
arthur_morgan2 said:
GoZha said:

Yep. If you're done expressing your anger in these forums then you can go back to watching American Psycho. Doesn't matter to me. Have a nice day and I hope you can find enjoyable fiction
Mar 5, 2021 1:21 PM

Feb 2021
GoZha said:
arthur_morgan2 said:

Yep. If you're done expressing your anger in these forums then you can go back to watching American Psycho. Doesn't matter to me. Have a nice day and I hope you can find enjoyable fiction

don't take this the wrong way. everyone has a guilty pleasure, hell i think dbz is a great anime despite the shitty writing, but i don't pretend its a masterpiece.
Mar 5, 2021 1:26 PM

Jun 2020
arthur_morgan2 said:
GoZha said:

don't take this the wrong way. everyone has a guilty pleasure, hell i think dbz is a great anime despite the shitty writing, but i don't pretend its a masterpiece.
Are you saying you consider Attack on Titan a guilty pleasure now? Then good for you. Glad you still find enjoyment in it. But "dumb fun" is probably a better term because it's generally regarded positively. There's nothing guilty about saying you like this anime/manga
Mar 5, 2021 1:56 PM
Jul 2019
arthur_morgan2 said:
GoZha said:

well you aren't the one to decide what is or what's not a masterpiece in an universal way

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 77 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 7, 2016

137 by Berry-Vodka »»
Mar 31, 12:03 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 13 Discussion

Nidhoeggr - May 15, 2011

21 by Steekira »»
Mar 27, 8:35 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 74 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

keragamming - Oct 6, 2015

132 by Berry-Vodka »»
Mar 17, 4:40 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 72 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Ana - Aug 6, 2015

119 by Berry-Vodka »»
Mar 16, 9:19 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 69 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

peskylemur25 - May 2, 2015

127 by Berry-Vodka »»
Mar 5, 8:18 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.