Forum Settings
Forums

Bolivian University Students Fall to Death After Railing Collapses

New
Mar 5, 2021 3:30 AM

Aug 2020
Not a crazy event or anything but i felt like making this forum.

At least seven college students in Bolivia fell to their death Tuesday after a metal railing broke on the fourth floor of a university building. 8 people fell and 5 died.

It was also caught on video and its pretty sad (watch at own risk)

Again watch at own risk it might be disturbing for some.
https://www.foxnews.com/world/bolivian-university-students-fall-death-metal-rail-collapses
https://youtu.be/F2vdaugFl3M
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 5, 2021 3:36 AM
Jul 2018
Dam thats sad ): also there were too many people cramped up on that floor it wouldn't seem safe if i was there.
Mar 5, 2021 4:10 AM

Apr 2011
First my browser turns into a fox and now the news too.

Where will this furry shit all end? When all your wife's boyfriends' love affairs have 1 sheperd and 1 boxer dick inside them?
Mar 5, 2021 5:54 AM
Jul 2018
ValtElf said:

Where will this furry shit all end? When all your wife's boyfriends' love affairs have 1 sheperd and 1 boxer dick inside them?

Damn bro,you got the whole squad laughing
Mar 5, 2021 5:55 AM

Aug 2020
ValtElf said:

haha haha haha... *silence*
naptakermangoMar 5, 2021 6:00 AM
Mar 5, 2021 6:08 AM

Apr 2011
Koogmaster said:

It wasn't a joke, unlike your life.
Mar 5, 2021 6:26 AM
Jul 2018
ValtElf said:
Koogmaster said:

It wasn't a joke, unlike your life.

at least im not a 30 year old guy that responds like a 12 year old
Mar 5, 2021 6:30 AM

Aug 2020
Crow_Black said:
ValtElf said:

I got up early this morning and this is the first thing i see for the day. :/
): some ppl r just disrespectful, imagine how the ppl who were there and witnessed the deaths, the parents of the people that died and especially the ppl that survived the fall would feel.
Mar 5, 2021 6:30 AM

Apr 2011
Koogmaster said:

Keep growing up, good boy. You'll get a good boy medal one day. And after all, what more could you ever ask for?

Rapidrift said:
): some ppl r just disrespectful, imagine how the ppl who were there and witnessed the deaths, the parents of the people that died and especially the ppl that survived the fall would feel.

Probably the same way they felt everyday after they were done with their virtue signaling. Except for the parents. They would feel horrible of course. Once in a while. And then continue on with their daily copes like everyone else.
Mar 5, 2021 6:39 AM

Aug 2020
ValtElf said:
Koogmaster said:

Keep growing up, good boy. You'll get a good boy medal one day. And after all, what more could you ever ask for?

Rapidrift said:

Probably the same way they felt everyday after they were done with their virtue signaling. Except for the parents. They would feel horrible of course. Once in a while. And then continue on with their daily copes like everyone else.
bro their kids just died brutally and on camera they wont just cope that easily have some f ing respect.
Mar 5, 2021 6:41 AM

Apr 2011
Crow_Black said:
I feel like offing myself after reading this shit.

Maybe you just weren't meant to live in the first place then. It's women's absolute favorite: Natural selection. Why not just follow the suggestion of sensitive women and go see a therapist? I'm sure they can restore your faith in humanity or at least keep you from roping.

Rapidrift said:
bro their kids just died brutally and on camera they wont just cope that easily have some f ing respect.

You think? How many babies must the mother have aborted already, what is one more notch on her killing spree belt? I'm sure the father is devastated but he was meant to live a life in misery anyway from the day he lost the genetic lottery.

As a woman would say: Respect is something you earn. You aren't entitled to respect just by existing.
Mar 5, 2021 6:46 AM

Apr 2011
Crow_Black said:
And i'm sure you must be one of the most nicest people on the planet for your very lovely advice very cool keep it up so stunning and brave of you to help the common man out.

What gave you that weird idea? I'm quite obviously a douche, just like the rest of humanity. Just more with my mouth and less with my actions unlike most others who are polite in words but behave like douches and then claim to be such nice persons.
Mar 5, 2021 6:46 AM

Sep 2018
This is partly why I think fear of heights is not irrational.
Mar 5, 2021 6:47 AM

Aug 2020
rohan121 said:
This is partly why I think fear of heights is not irrational.
ofc its not irrational i agree
Mar 5, 2021 6:48 AM
Jul 2018
ValtElf said:
Crow_Black said:
I feel like offing myself after reading this shit.

Maybe you just weren't meant to live in the first place then. It's women's absolute favorite: Natural selection. Why not just follow the suggestion of sensitive women and go see a therapist? I'm sure they can restore your faith in humanity or at least keep you from roping.

Rapidrift said:

You think? How many babies must the mother have aborted already, what is one more notch on her killing spree belt? I'm sure the father is devastated but he was meant to live a life in misery anyway from the day he lost the genetic lottery.

As a woman would say: Respect is something you earn. You aren't entitled to respect just by existing.

This is just edgy and disrespectful at this point. You're making yourself look like a complete dick
removed-userMar 5, 2021 6:53 AM
Mar 5, 2021 6:54 AM

Apr 2011
Crow_Black said:
I was being sarcastic in case you cannot tell the difference.

And I was making fun of you for thinking that being called anything would affect my self image.

Koogmaster said:
This is just edgy and disrespectful at this point. You're making yourself look like a complete dick

Everyone is a complete dick. Disgusting, filthy, disrespectful, humans are scum. Every further dead human is an occasion for celebration. I'm not going to pretend I wouldn't be grateful for each and every person on this place or anywhere else that dies a gruesome death.
Mar 5, 2021 6:57 AM
Jul 2018
ValtElf said:
Crow_Black said:

And I was making fun of you for thinking that being called anything would affect my self image.

Koogmaster said:

Everyone is a complete dick. Disgusting, filthy, disrespectful, humans are scum. Every further dead human is an occasion for celebration. I'm not going to pretend I wouldn't be grateful for each and every person on this place or anywhere else that dies a gruesome death.

Yea sure. have fun with your edgy monologues
Mar 5, 2021 6:57 AM

Aug 2020
Crow_Black said:
ValtElf said:

WOW! NOW! That is so edgy really a truly epic gamer moment right there!
Hes so edgy and emo uhh doesnt care about anyone on this planet so deep uhh.
Mar 5, 2021 6:58 AM

Apr 2011
Crow_Black said:
WOW! NOW! That is so edgy really a truly epic gamer moment right there!

Thanks I made sure to take good care of my boiling disgust for humans and their two-faced bullshit only ever virtue signaling when it profits them and otherwise calling others out for their "misdeeds".

You should check out rentrer en soi btw, it's also a really nice visual kei band.
Mar 5, 2021 6:59 AM

Aug 2020
ValtElf said:
Crow_Black said:

Koogmaster said:

bro thats so deep and emo that u dont care about anyone im so scared of u.
Mar 5, 2021 7:03 AM

Jul 2019
Wow that's so scary. I wonder what they were doing? So much people. I like how some students reacted fast and managed to save some people from falling at least that's one thing. :'(
Life is a despicable endurance race
Mar 5, 2021 7:05 AM

Apr 2011
Rapidrift said:

I know, right? You were busy being a manhandler all your life, so why should you be scared of anyone? You can handle any man.

Crow_Black said:
I"M SURE A PHILANTHORPIST LIEK TOSHIKI WILL LOVE TO MEET A UPSTANDING MEMBER OF SOCIETY LIKE YOU!

I am a philantropist as well, but like other philantropists I'm actually not that keen on meeting other humans too much. I rather have them at a safe distance, from where i can watch them die.
Mar 5, 2021 7:06 AM

Aug 2020
Nubiellee said:
Wow that's so scary. I wonder what they were doing? So much people. I like how some students reacted fast and managed to save some people from falling at least that's one thing. :'(
I think they were protesting for something and 2 girls started fighting for a seat and then that's when it broke, But yes I'm glad some people were saved and also 4 of the people that fell survived (any of the things i said here could be wrong but thats what i have heard).
Mar 5, 2021 7:07 AM
Jul 2018
ValtElf said:
Rapidrift said:

I know, right? You were busy being a manhandler all your life, so why should you be scared of anyone? You can handle any man.

Crow_Black said:
I"M SURE A PHILANTHORPIST LIEK TOSHIKI WILL LOVE TO MEET A UPSTANDING MEMBER OF SOCIETY LIKE YOU!

I am a philantropist as well, but like other philantropists I'm actually not that keen on meeting other humans too much. I rather have them at a safe distance, from where i can watch them die.

WOW! I think i could stab someone with all of that edge
Mar 5, 2021 7:09 AM

Aug 2020
ValtElf said:
Rapidrift said:

Crow_Black said:

WOW! The Edge percentage is going off the charts!
naptakermangoMar 5, 2021 7:13 AM
Mar 5, 2021 7:16 AM

Apr 2011
Koogmaster said:

Crow_Black said:
WOW! I think cancer can be cured with all that edge you have there!

Rapidrift said:

It amuses me greatly how you think that edge is something negative.

Also would you look at those comments. NPCs will NPC hivemind and still think they are not NPCs. How embarrassing. Did your whore mother know she would birth a chronic plagiarist?
Mar 5, 2021 7:20 AM

Apr 2011
Crow_Black said:
Is your own mother proud of you for your beneficial contribution to society?

She didn't contribute anything to me and neither did society. So I don't see how I owe society anything.

Do you owe society something? Can you list all the great things it has done for you?
Mar 5, 2021 7:22 AM
Jul 2018
ValtElf said:
Koogmaster said:

Crow_Black said:

Rapidrift said:

Also would you look at those comments. NPCs will NPC hivemind and still think they are not NPCs. How embarrassing. Did your whore mother know she would birth a chronic plagiarist?

‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌
Mar 5, 2021 7:24 AM

Apr 2011
Crow_Black said:
I was being sarcastic since you cannot tell i was joking.

You are bad at understanding text. But guess you don't owe society anything either then.

Koogmaster said:

‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌

Normies always with their selfies. Try to do something useful with your life instead. Like hurting others.
Mar 5, 2021 7:26 AM

Apr 2011
Crow_Black said:
Thats not even a selfie at all thats a meme wojack i thought you would know by now since you're not a "normie" as you put it.

Wojack memes are normie tier. Otherwise they wouldn't be in such frequent use that even NPCs use them.
Mar 5, 2021 7:29 AM

Aug 2020
ValtElf said:
Koogmaster said:

Crow_Black said:

Rapidrift said:

OH NO! U CALLED MY MOTHER A WHORE BECAUSE WE SHARE THE IDEA OF HAVING RESPECT FOR THE DEAD AND THE PPL THAT SUFFER FROM IT! AND WE ARE NOT A EDGY 30 YR OLD THAT MAKES TERRIBLE JOKES ON A FORUM ABOUT PPL DYING AND EXPECT PPL TO LAUGH AT THEM! IM SO SCARED.
Mar 5, 2021 7:34 AM

Apr 2011
Crow_Black said:
I'd thought they origiginated from 4chan where i'm sure you must have crawled right out of because of the stuff you're saying.

4Chan is a gathering place for moe fags (=opposite of edge). Including but not limited to conservative cucks. I don't have to guess where you come from because every NPC comes from somewhere in the web and always popular social media which also includes imageboards like 4Chan but ofc also includes other cesspools like twitter, facebook, reddit etc.

Mar 5, 2021 7:35 AM
Jul 2018
ValtElf said:
Crow_Black said:
I'd thought they origiginated from 4chan where i'm sure you must have crawled right out of because of the stuff you're saying.

4Chan is a gathering place for moe fags (=opposite of edge). Including but not limited to conservative cucks. I don't have to guess where you come from because every NPC comes from somewhere in the web and always popular social media which also includes imageboards like 4Chan but ofc also includes other cesspools like twitter, facebook, reddit etc.

hmm,looks like we got an Incel on our hands.Either that or a Myspace refugee
Mar 5, 2021 7:35 AM

Aug 2020
ValtElf said:
Crow_Black said:
Thats not even a selfie at all thats a meme wojack i thought you would know by now since you're not a "normie" as you put it.

Wojack memes are normie tier. Otherwise they wouldn't be in such frequent use that even NPCs use them.
LMAO what is it with u and NPCs like dude ur not a main character ur just a sad old dude.
Mar 5, 2021 7:38 AM

Jul 2019
Koogmaster said:
ValtElf said:

Wait what's going with Myspace? Did something happen.
Life is a despicable endurance race
Mar 5, 2021 7:40 AM

Aug 2020
Nubiellee said:
Koogmaster said:

Wait what's going with Myspace? Did something happen.
just a emo edgy 30 yr old that disrespects dead ppl and the ones that suffer from it who thinks hes a main character in an anime.
Mar 5, 2021 7:41 AM

Aug 2020
Crow_Black said:
Rapidrift said:
LMAO what is it with u and NPCs like dude ur not a main character ur just a sad old dude.

Sad is an understatement if there really was one.
I DONT THINK ANY WORD CAN DESCRIBE HIS EDGY SADNESS!
Mar 5, 2021 7:42 AM

Apr 2011
Crow_Black said:
Wouldn't that make you one as well too since you're on an anime forum?

I am strictly anti-moefags. You ruin everything. Every aspect of life. Ruining anime and manga is just a side hobby to professional dirt. You can kill yourself as far as I'm concerned.

UH NUUUU!! HE SAID SOMETHING MEAN!!!! SUCH EDGE! CRAWLING IN MY OUTDATED MEME COPYPASTE FROM BACK 20 YEARS AGO!

Your synapses can't even think of anything new in decades of time, wouldn't it be time that you start working on some better memes? Like "Who is that waifu?"

The irony is that your avatar shows an emo face and that you are the one who immediately whined about how you could off yourself. Maybe you should work on removing your cognitive disonance first before trying to communicate, then maybe others could talk to you without you getting verbally cornered on everything you spam full with your triggered responses.
Mar 5, 2021 7:47 AM

Apr 2011
Rapidrift said:
just a emo edgy 30 yr old that disrespects dead ppl and the ones that suffer from it who thinks hes a main character in an anime.

It gives me immeasurable pleasure to see you getting butt-rustled over shitty mere words someone speaks over the internet. Being mad at how you can't just cuddle up in your group of hivemind mentalists within your little two-faced comfort zone is priceless.

Maybe you should spam every thread that you created full with nonsense, then we can declare the whole forum section a spam section.
Mar 5, 2021 7:49 AM
Jul 2018
ValtElf said:
Crow_Black said:
Wouldn't that make you one as well too since you're on an anime forum?

I am strictly anti-moefags. You ruin everything. Every aspect of life. Ruining anime and manga is just a side hobby to professional dirt. You can kill yourself as far as I'm concerned.

UH NUUUU!! HE SAID SOMETHING MEAN!!!! SUCH EDGE! CRAWLING IN MY OUTDATED MEME COPYPASTE FROM BACK 20 YEARS AGO!

Your synapses can't even think of anything new in decades of time, wouldn't it be time that you start working on some better memes? Like "Who is that waifu?"

The irony is that your avatar shows an emo face and that you are the one who immediately whined about how you could off yourself. Maybe you should work on removing your cognitive disonance first before trying to communicate, then maybe others could talk to you without you getting verbally cornered on everything you spam full with your triggered responses.

‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌
Mar 5, 2021 7:50 AM

Aug 2020
ValtElf said:
Rapidrift said:

It gives me immeasurable pleasure to see you getting butt-rustled over shitty mere words someone speaks over the internet. Being mad at how you can't just cuddle up in your group of hivemind mentalists within your little two-faced comfort zone is priceless.

Maybe you should spam every thread that you created full with nonsense, then we can declare the whole forum section a spam section.
But- didnt u do the same thing? and also what im saying is actually okay because im not being an ass that jokes over serious topics, im not rly mad but even if i was so what?
Mar 5, 2021 7:51 AM

Aug 2020
Koogmaster said:
ValtElf said:

‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌
love that berserk ost
Mar 5, 2021 7:57 AM

Apr 2011
Rapidrift said:
But- didnt u do the same thing?

I commented on the source, fox news. What, do you expect every comment to give a commentary on the tragic incident of your little emotionally loaded tearjerker? As if not every news site in existence wasn't already full of hysterical stories that are supposed to make you either mad or sob.

Rapidrift said:
and also what im saying is actually okay because im not being an ass that jokes over serious topics

You angrily spammed a whole page full with nothing but posts to show your disdain for another user, how is that not being an ass? Unlike you I'm not kidding myself.

Rapidrift said:
im not rly mad but even if i was so what?

Mar 5, 2021 8:06 AM

Aug 2020
ValtElf said:
Rapidrift said:

I commented on the source, fox news. What, do you expect every comment to give a commentary on the tragic incident of your little emotionally loaded tearjerker? As if not every news site in existence wasn't already full of hysterical stories that are supposed to make you either mad or sob.

Rapidrift said:
and also what im saying is actually okay because im not being an ass that jokes over serious topics

You angrily spammed a whole page full with nothing but posts to show your disdain for another user, how is that not being an ass? Unlike you I'm not kidding myself.

Rapidrift said:

Honestly idrc anymore u can keep saying terrible jokes on serious topics and act like its not a big deal because it doesn't affect you. Its out of my hands now.
Mar 5, 2021 8:44 AM

Aug 2018
ValtElf said:
Rapidrift said:

Rapidrift said:

Rapidrift said:

You're about 30 or 31 and decided to go troll on a situation of people falling to their death for "enjoyment"? Grow up dude seriously you need to go see a therapist or something.
"Of what worth is a king who fails to protect the powerless?" —Saber, Fate/Zero
Mar 5, 2021 8:25 PM

Aug 2020
https://youtu.be/uSt5yhP6PN8

inside edition have now made a vid about it
Mar 5, 2021 8:32 PM

Aug 2020
@crow_black
YEAH!! TELL IT TO THE PEOPLE IN THE BACK TO STICK IT TO THE MAN!
wait? are you supporting that crazy dude now?
Mar 5, 2021 8:43 PM

Aug 2020
Crow_Black said:
Rapidrift said:
@crow_black
wait? are you supporting that crazy dude now?

LOL!!! never the day at all i was just being sarcastic in case you haven't noticed.
ohh sorry my badd.
Mar 6, 2021 7:09 AM

Jan 2021
Why were so many peot gathered up like that? Looks like a couple of people were fighting against the railing
Mar 6, 2021 7:20 AM

Aug 2020
JewPacSoKosher said:
Why were so many peot gathered up like that? Looks like a couple of people were fighting against the railing
they were all protesting for reasons idk
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.