Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
How low do you think the score will go by the end of the season?
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Mar 4, 2021 7:40 AM

Oct 2015
brurtle said:
Scordolo said:
The score will finally stop around 6 when the final episode drops.

Yup and I despise people like you.

Lol, for giving people the respect they deserve?
You definitely don't deserve to be despised, and the animators and most people working on the anime obviously don't deserve to be blamed for this adaptation, but it's still bad in the eyes of many so these kinds of discussions are inevitable.

Also, it's not like they had a terrible schedule like MAPPA's team with AoT, the 1st season of TPN aired TWO whole years ago, plus the art and animation are still being praised by many from what I gathered, although that's pretty much where all of the positive points end for most watchers, which is fair from my point of view.
Mar 4, 2021 7:49 AM

Jul 2020
brurtle said:
Scordolo said:
The score will finally stop around 6 when the final episode drops.

Yup and I despise people like you.

It's because of people like you that the higher ups are gonna overwork their animators more and more and we're gonna get more mediocre adaptations if you don't criticize at all.
Also I don't like people like you because everyone should have their own opinions and shit like saying-AnImAtInG iS hArD/ThEy DiDn'T hAd EnOuGh TiMe and all that completely nullifies the criticism we are stating.If you don't like people having the same opinions as you,you should stop coming to forums.

Scordolo's Recent Reviews
To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
Mar 4, 2021 7:51 AM
May 2019
Nostalgik said:
brurtle said:

You definitely don't deserve to be despised, and the animators and most people working on the anime obviously don't deserve to be blamed for this adaptation, but it's still bad in the eyes of many so these kinds of discussions are inevitable.

Also, it's not like they had a terrible schedule like MAPPA's team with AoT, the 1st season of TPN aired TWO whole years ago, plus the art and animation are still being praised by many from what I gathered, although that's pretty much where all of the positive points end for most watchers, which is fair from my point of view.

Yes I agree, the narrative may have not been everyone’s piece of cake.
Mar 4, 2021 7:52 AM
May 2019
Scordolo said:
brurtle said:

It's because of people like you that the higher ups are gonna overwork their animators more and more and we're gonna get more mediocre adaptations if you don't criticize at all.
Also I don't like people like you because everyone should have their own opinions and shit like saying-AnImAtInG iS hArD/ThEy DiDn'T hAd EnOuGh TiMe and all that completely nullifies the criticism we are stating.If you don't like people having the same opinions as you,you should stop coming to forums.

Homie the animation itself was great, the narrative wasn’t to everyone’s liking, the animators and more than half of the studio isn’t to blame, that’s all I’m saying, I understand if u ain’t like it. I personally dig it as an anime only
Mar 4, 2021 6:10 PM

Feb 2016
The score will go up if episode 8 is a sign of things to come.
その目だれの目?
Mar 4, 2021 6:22 PM

Sep 2014
I hope it drops below 7, though once its done airing only completed scores count and bad scores are more likely from people who dropped this.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Mar 4, 2021 7:05 PM
Nov 2016
While this is a pretty bad season I believe the latest episode was actually awesome so that episode alone might help this anime stay above 7... maybe.

I won't change my rating because of 1 awesome episode though, I still believe this deserves to be a 6/10 but if the remaining episodes are as good as the latest episode then I will increase my rating to help this season out a bit.
Mar 4, 2021 7:12 PM
Jul 2019
I haven't rated this yet, but it will need a miracle for me to give it higher than 5.
Mar 4, 2021 7:14 PM

Jan 2017
This score is falling even faster than the NASDAQ right now.
Mar 4, 2021 8:10 PM
Nov 2020
Scordolo said:

Except the other posts here aren't really criticizing at all. Instead, they're hoping the show's score drops below a certain value (mostly below 7 from what I've gathered here so far). I mean, if that's considered criticism then it wasn't really constructive at all.
Mar 4, 2021 11:57 PM
Jan 2021
xZabuzax said:
While this is a pretty bad season I believe the latest episode was actually awesome so that episode alone might help this anime stay above 7... maybe.

I won't change my rating because of 1 awesome episode though, I still believe this deserves to be a 6/10 but if the remaining episodes are as good as the latest episode then I will increase my rating to help this season out a bit.

agreed. todays was ok but nothing could save this.
Mar 5, 2021 1:51 AM

Dec 2020
Below 7 is inevitable, 6.8-6.9 by the end of April is highly probably
Mar 5, 2021 8:14 AM
Mar 2016
Kogaweebs123 said:
to be fair, i would laugh my ass off if the score got bombed so hard because anime ending worse than the manga ending, to the point the score became the lowest scored anime in the entire season

Think it has way too hard of a competition, Ex Arm which is the lowest rated anime on the site is airing this season and it has an average of 2.20
Mar 5, 2021 8:24 AM

Feb 2019
Probably 6.50(i think)
Mar 6, 2021 2:37 AM

Sep 2018
They somehow menaged to make the last arc that was the weakest one even in the manga even weaker. They skip all the character development and still expect the fans to pick a side in the conflict that just came out of nowhere.
well that's just my opinion.....
Mar 6, 2021 6:48 AM

Feb 2020
I think it doesn’t really deserve the low rating. Yes, it’s annoying that it doesn’t follow the manga (which I haven’t read to be fair) but this non-canon isn’t that bad...
pls play jet set radio future for the microsoft xbox. thanks
Mar 6, 2021 7:42 AM
Oct 2019
kuwangpa said:
Scordolo said:

Except the other posts here aren't really criticizing at all. Instead, they're hoping the show's score drops below a certain value (mostly below 7 from what I've gathered here so far). I mean, if that's considered criticism then it wasn't really constructive at all.

This thread literally asked how low people thought the score would go. And people answered.

It didn't ask for constructive criticism. Ergo, your criticism of their responses is out of place.
Mar 6, 2021 11:35 AM

Aug 2017
RoyalGodyssey said:
It’s nearly lower than Tokyo Ghoul root A already, it feels inevitable that it’ll dip below 7

Wow how does A even have a 7?
"Whether doing good or evil, I will be the boss."

Mar 6, 2021 1:18 PM
Jun 2020
I get that the anime is different from the Manga, but to be honest, I don't think season 2 is as bad as a lot of people are claiming. It's still interesting and enjoyable
Mar 6, 2021 2:59 PM
Jan 2021
RoyalGodyssey said:
It’s nearly lower than Tokyo Ghoul root A already, it feels inevitable that it’ll dip below 7

Right now is in the same score of Root A, I think tomorrow will be 7.06...
Mar 6, 2021 3:34 PM
Nov 2020
HagePotPotato said:

This thread literally asked how low people thought the score would go. And people answered.

It didn't ask for constructive criticism. Ergo, your criticism of their responses is out of place.

You should say that to the other person as well who brought it up in the first place.

edit: see post #52 for reference
kuwangpaMar 6, 2021 3:38 PM
Mar 6, 2021 4:05 PM
Oct 2019
kuwangpa said:
HagePotPotato said:

You should say that to the other person as well who brought it up in the first place.

edit: see post #52 for reference

To be fair, their original comment said they thought the score would go to around 6, which is in line with the point of this thread.

Idk what they're trying to say in their other comment/conversation *shrug*
Mar 6, 2021 6:42 PM
Mar 2018
Yea its gonna drop badly, maybe even below 60 idk.

I haven't read the manga but at this point I'm about to drop this anime completely cause it gets worse every week. It's baffling how they went from a masterpiece (S1) to this mediocre and in some aspects even bad season.
SimChuckyMar 6, 2021 6:45 PM
Mar 6, 2021 7:42 PM
Nov 2020
HagePotPotato said:

To be fair, their original comment said they thought the score would go to around 6, which is in line with the point of this thread.

If you backtrack to the comments that precede the reference post (#52), you'll see where the tangent started.

HagePotPotato said:

Idk what they're trying to say in their other comment/conversation *shrug*

With regards to your previous comment (post #68), I was merely responding in-kind to said tangent that was started by someone else.
Mar 6, 2021 10:22 PM
Mar 2020
probably 7.0-7.5 since there might be un expected episode to come out and it might surprise everyone or change the ending or other
Mar 6, 2021 10:38 PM
Jan 2016
For me, it's 60-70...personally, I'm not a manga reader, I just enjoy the anime, but yeah the pace is somehow different from season 1 and it feels like really fast, but I still enjoy the story...I know the arc-skip is really massive for the manga reader and they'll probably really disappointed, but yeah, that's the choice the author and production want to choose and we must respect it...
Mar 7, 2021 8:53 PM

Nov 2009
All the manga readers complaining since episode 3 saying I can’t watch this show anymore because they hate it so much, yet are still here complaining on episode 8.... why don’t you just stop watching it. 🥴🤷🏻‍♀️
Mar 7, 2021 11:08 PM
Apr 2014
I'm anime-only. Frankly, I've enjoyed it quite a bit. I definitely see what everyone is saying, it's floating around a 7 for me personally. All the same, it's been perfectly enjoyable for me so far, if not a bit fast paced. I just binged the last 8 episodes though, so I think the experience was a bit different than if you wait each week for new episodes.

Overall, not that bad. Average, but not bad.
Mar 7, 2021 11:21 PM
Jan 2021
lovelysweetdream said:
I'm anime-only. Frankly, I've enjoyed it quite a bit. I definitely see what everyone is saying, it's floating around a 7 for me personally. All the same, it's been perfectly enjoyable for me so far, if not a bit fast paced. I just binged the last 8 episodes though, so I think the experience was a bit different than if you wait each week for new episodes.

Overall, not that bad. Average, but not bad.

yeah, it really stings and puts a bad feeling in my stomach that anime onlies being positive like you are considering TPN average. As someone who watched s1 then read the manga, tpn has gone down for me as like, one of my absolute favorite stories in manga/anime. Something I'd never forget. Now because of s2, there is a part of the franchise I desperately want to forget.
Mar 8, 2021 2:31 AM

Mar 2019
Regardless of if they skipped arcs or not, the shows clearly dropped in quality. It was never going to be as good as the suspense and mystery of S1 but this seasons gone even lower than I expected.
Mar 8, 2021 2:36 AM

May 2020
60-70 probably, unless a good ending saves it
Mar 8, 2021 9:06 AM
Apr 2014
HelProcks said:
60-70 probably, unless a good ending saves it
watch it get a soul eater ending lul
Mar 8, 2021 10:18 AM
Feb 2019
It deserves below 5, but it will probably go 6.5.
Mar 8, 2021 11:29 AM
Nov 2017
I think the free falling is already slowing down, it's been at 7.05 for like 2 or 3 days.
Mar 8, 2021 11:04 PM
Nov 2016
RickSuarez said:
I think the free falling is already slowing down, it's been at 7.05 for like 2 or 3 days.

I'ts down to 7.04 now, at this rate this will end up in 6.9 once the anime ends. The latest episode might have helped with the rating a bit... maybe, it was a good episode.
Mar 9, 2021 4:24 AM

Jul 2014
6.70-6.75
As far i concerned it lost like 0.20 every weeks everytime i checked the page, so looking on that it might be lower than that, but my hot take is probably around that range..
Mar 9, 2021 7:04 AM
Oct 2014
6.00 seems realistic after they change everything except for the ending that ppl hated.
Mar 9, 2021 3:01 PM
Nov 2017
xZabuzax said:
RickSuarez said:

I'ts down to 7.04 now, at this rate this will end up in 6.9 once the anime ends. The latest episode might have helped with the rating a bit... maybe, it was a good episode.

Yeah, if you ignore the "elephant in the room", as a standalone episode, it was decent, my rank went from 6 to 7, so maybe other people felt this way as well.
Mar 9, 2021 3:07 PM

Oct 2015
ErikaFurudo said:
All the manga readers complaining since episode 3 saying I can’t watch this show anymore because they hate it so much, yet are still here complaining on episode 8.... why don’t you just stop watching it. 🥴🤷🏻‍♀️
You know people don't stop watching a good show just because it became bad, right?

Also it's good to have an open mind and be aware of the huge spectrum of quality that a medium has to offer. If that's not your cup of tea, understandable, but it's just lazy in my opinion to think that people would stop watching something this popular just because of a drip in quality.
Mar 9, 2021 4:22 PM

Nov 2009
Nostalgik said:
You know people don't stop watching a good show just because it became bad, right?

Also it's good to have an open mind and be aware of the huge spectrum of quality that a medium has to offer. If that's not your cup of tea, understandable, but it's just lazy in my opinion to think that people would stop watching something this popular just because of a drip in quality.

I was going to write a really articulated response, but my 12 years on here has given me the knowledge that if you don’t understand my point of view now, me trying to explain it again isn’t going to achieve anything. 😂✌🏻 So I’ll leave it at that.
Mar 9, 2021 8:56 PM

Jul 2019
ErikaFurudo said:

Maybe because they are hopeful it will turn around. Or simply for the sake of completion. There are multiple reasons for why one may not drop a show they dislike. Personally I don't like leaving things incomplete, so I always do my best to finish a show regardless whether or not I like it. And you never know, it could become better later down the line. I know I've watched shows I initially disliked only for it to turn out decent at the end.

Also on a sidenote, it's definitely not only manga readers who think this season is a massive disappointment.
Subarashii
Mar 9, 2021 9:51 PM

Nov 2009
Avicebrons said:
ErikaFurudo said:

Maybe because they are hopeful it will turn around. Or simply for the sake of completion. There are multiple reasons for why one may not drop a show they dislike. Personally I don't like leaving things incomplete, so I always do my best to finish a show regardless whether or not I like it. And you never know, it could become better later down the line. I know I've watched shows I initially disliked only for it to turn out decent at the end.

Also on a sidenote, it's definitely not only manga readers who think this season is a massive disappointment.

The only point I was making was if you’re going to drop it just drop it. Don’t come on every single post saying I’m never watching this anime again when you’re clearly going to watch it. If you don’t like it or hate the way it’s been produced that’s fine let’s all have a discussion about it but don’t say you’re going to drop it every episode when you’re not. 😂 Its not that deep. Everyone is completely missing the point I was trying to make so I’m not going to respond anymore.
Mar 11, 2021 11:00 PM
Jan 2021
lets go boys. 7.01 ITS ALMOST BREACHED THE D MARK.
Mar 12, 2021 12:02 AM

Jul 2019
7.01 damn, literally give it 2 days and it should be below 7
Mar 12, 2021 12:05 AM

Aug 2020
Corrout said:
Tbh as an anime only, I feel like this show is roughly around a 6 (which is quite low for my standards lol). I am optimistic about the next episode though, I hope they can make these last few a bit better. Also Low Tier Tomozaki Kun deserves to be wayyyy higher then this show
I did not age this well LOL, also we are coming to the fabled 7.0 and below ratings, it's happening everyone

Has a 8.60 mean score
Akasaka > Other Mangakas

Mar 12, 2021 1:25 AM

Jan 2012
dannymctavish said:
This show doesn’t deserve the low rating its getting. Its not getter than season 1 but its still good. Honestly i think the manga fans are hating on the show because it didn’t copy it but thats just me.

The main problem in this show is that until ep 7 it did copy the manga, but badly (taking out good parts and build up and only keeping the twists and the parts that the manga readers complained about). While there were small added scenes, non were actually important enough to count as a "new story"
In the last 2 episodes, which were original, the show felt like one big 'Deus Ex Machina'.
That is why people are disliking it
"Quack"
-A Duck

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Mar 12, 2021 2:18 AM
May 2018
probably 6.7 - 6.8
Mar 12, 2021 2:49 AM
Jul 2017
KenYorke said:
nezumiku said:

ur the one whining that someone else isnt allowed to have a negative opinion on a show just because its made by real people

bro, your opinion is very weightless. get a life! stop whining just because of japanese cartoons

The new season is beyond garbagae and they should feel bad. I said it.
Mar 12, 2021 2:52 AM
Jul 2018
I don't know why it would go lower than 6. It sure was disappointing but a score lower than 6 indicates that it is absolute garbage and shouldn't be watched. It was bad but not that bad and it is still airing so at least wait yall.
Mar 12, 2021 4:29 AM
Jul 2013
I think the S2 is average at most.

I personally enjoyed way more S1 than S2 so far. I am kinda wondering each week if i should keep going watching the show or not because .... it's borring.

I currently don't feel any empathy to any of the characters, the themes looks rush a lot, the personage opinions are changing just like that (yes i look at you Norman) ...

I have not read a lot about the manga but sure the glody pond arc was thrilling compared to what we have now.

i am kinda disapointed about the show to be honest.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Does this anime have the most wasted potential?

aod-kun - Mar 10, 2023

25 by 7k72 »»
Apr 11, 6:19 AM

Poll: » Yakusoku no Neverland 2nd Season Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Jan 28, 2021

419 by chocomayu »»
Mar 7, 1:15 AM

Poll: » Yakusoku no Neverland 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2021

244 by Yanarsen »»
Mar 5, 3:27 PM

Poll: » Yakusoku no Neverland 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2021

220 by Yanarsen »»
Mar 5, 2:45 PM

Poll: » Yakusoku no Neverland 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2021

505 by Jiborjas »»
Feb 15, 2:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.