Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Mar 2, 3:56 AM

Bleach will return with another season but what I'm afraid is not the use of CG but the waifu war. I'm sorry but I am a huge Orihime fan but I would love to avoid any conflict if it's possible.
Are we Bleach fans cursed to repeat the same mistakes of other well known franchises like re:zero and even SnK? what should be do?
"Even if there's a wide world and stories
beyond the main focus, I don't think
it's necessary to end with the protagonist having
been involved in everything." - Yagi Norihiro

Houseki no Kuni Club

My random anime ramblings blog on MAL

Mar 2, 3:59 AM

Let's collectively decide that Yoruichi is the best and end ridiculous "waifu" wars.

Also, why are they making a new season? I haven't even finished the original! (Maybe will do that this year.)

Mar 2, 4:01 AM

I mean, Orihime is official already, so the waifu war probably won't be much problem

I wasted all my time in rewatching to the point of my rewatch total is higher than my overall anime total lmao

Mar 2, 4:09 AM

probably, considering rukia fans should have lost all hope by the end of the original series of rukia x ichigo.
"不幸だ!" - Kamijou Touma
Check out my anime list by clicking here (it's public now).

Mar 2, 4:58 AM

We can't avoid it since there has to be anime onlies who live under a rock and dont know how Bleach ends
its bound to happen

Mar 2, 5:02 AM

Wait I'm watching Bleach right now and I didn't even know this was a thing. Rukia vs Orihime of all girls? Rangiku vs Yoruichi would've made more sense to me

Mar 2, 6:45 AM

GoZha said:
Wait I'm watching Bleach right now and I didn't even know this was a thing. Rukia vs Orihime of all girls? Rangiku vs Yoruichi would've made more sense to me

IKR. Both Rangiku and Yoruichi are so beautiful. Love them. <3

Mar 2, 6:47 AM
Rukia is actually probably my fav after Yoruichi, orihime is trash. Also I know ichigo ends up with her.

Mar 2, 6:50 AM

DaddyDonovan said:
Rukia is actually probably my fav after Yoruichi, orihime is trash. Also I know ichigo ends up with her.

He does? Amazing. Is there any reason for them to end up together?

I couldn't care less about who Ichigo ends up with though lmao.

I will watch the entirety of Bleach for Yoruichi Shihouin. <3

Mar 2, 6:51 AM

GoZha said:

It's not really a "waifu war" but more like a "ship war"
They even have names:
- IchiHimes
- IchiRukis

Mar 2, 7:02 AM

The more hardcore shippers have to know the ending at this point so it shouldn't be that toxic but if it does just spoil them and leave.

Mar 2, 7:03 AM
Bleach was probably the only series I didn't see any waifu potential for the protag.

Mar 2, 7:05 AM

ren0080 said:
I mean, Orihime is official already, so the waifu war probably won't be much problem

But those who didn't read the Manga don't know that so it's inevitable.
shintai88 said:
Bleach was probably the only series I didn't see any waifu potential for the protag.

Idk man.Rukia is legit though.
Mods removed my sig again.I don't understand what's the harm in putting large photos in my sig..

Mar 2, 7:26 AM

Scordolo said:
ren0080 said:

Yup, but I don't see them creating some fuzz about shipping as much as before, since the majority of the Bleach fandom probably have read the manga cause they lost hope for an anime adaptation before lol

I wasted all my time in rewatching to the point of my rewatch total is higher than my overall anime total lmao

Mar 2, 7:29 AM

I don't think something like this going to happen
Because bleach fans doesn't exist in mal as much as aot

Mar 2, 7:50 AM
Scordolo said:
ren0080 said:

shintai88 said:

Idk man.Rukia is legit though.

Did just didn't have a strong impact, as love interests. One Piece didn't really get a waifu for luffy till about Boa Hancock.

Naruto was probably the only one at the get go with Hinata (or Sakura if you preferred her)

Dragon Ball Chichi (Not sure if people were pairing bulma with goku though)

Mar 2, 8:10 AM

"Can we avoid the next Rukia - Orihime waifu war?"

There was a war?
How come since battle shounen doesn't have waifu material (only husbando material) by definition?

Mar 2, 8:14 AM

Did anyone care about Orihime? Really?

Mar 2, 8:16 AM

Fuck everyone I just wanna see Aizen sama
Just because we checked guns at the door it doesn't mean our brain will change from hand grenade

Mar 2, 8:18 AM
shipping wars is always inevitable so prepare to defend Orihime

Mar 2, 8:23 AM

Peace was never an option. Also nazi bitches are coming. Don't underestimate their waifu potential.

Mar 2, 8:27 AM

Shipping wars have become a normality in the anime community. It's just best to always ignore it. Personally I couldn't care less about the ships in Bleach as I am not that invested.

βΈ’ if you meet your god,
tell him to leave me alone. βΈ₯

ベルセルク

Mar 2, 8:36 AM

Orihime has a huge rack and that's all she has going for her. And waifu-wise, Sternritter > Gotei 13.
Overrated is a checkpoint for anything that's popular. It is a badge of honor.

Mar 2, 8:39 AM
Spindrift Knight

This is how you can tell that I'm slowly losing interest in anime when I don't even know who these characters are lmao.

...But yea, these "waifu wars" are seriously childish as fuck and some of y'all actually need to get out more.

"People tell me that if I just spoke more softly, others may find it easier to forgive me, but the only reason they think that way is because they've never been branded a pariah before"

- Eula

Mar 2, 8:43 AM

I will never understand shipping culture. It's ok if you wanna ship characters but why ya'll gotta lose your minds if your girl doesn't win. I remember when Oregairu Season 3 aired people were made that
won and got super mad. Like how do you have enough energy to get mad over the relationship status of fictional characters XD.

Mar 2, 8:46 AM

jc9622 said:
This is how you can tell that I'm slowly losing interest in anime when I don't even know who these characters are lmao.

...But yea, these "waifu wars" are seriously childish as fuck and some of y'all actually need to get out more.

That is the point lmao......
Unowen said:
Did anyone care about Orihime? Really?

I'm surprised too.
Mods removed my sig again.I don't understand what's the harm in putting large photos in my sig..

Mar 2, 8:48 AM

For the anime only people, the war will erupt no matter what when they see the last episode of this final season of Bleach. The waifu war that ended years ago will be reignited regardless as the show will be hot off the press

Mar 2, 9:04 AM

Rukia is probably the best shonen girl design wise and personality wise so idk

Mar 2, 9:04 AM

Rukia is probably the best shonen girl design wise and personality wise so idk

Mar 2, 9:53 AM
The manga is not controlling of the anime and in any case "Word of God" will be ignored by any shipper worth their salt. Lots of new shipping wars. Bell/Hestia vs Bell/Wallenwatsit; Subaru/Rem vs Subaru/Emilia; Kirito/Asuna vs Kirto/Alice. (note, the opinions of Bell, Subaru and Kirito are totally irrelevant).
Modified by old_geezer, Mar 2, 10:01 AM
William Hughes

Complex systems exhibit unexpected behaviour

Mar 2, 9:59 AM

Waves02 said:
Let's collectively decide that Yoruichi is the best and end ridiculous "waifu" wars.

Also, why are they making a new season? I haven't even finished the original! (Maybe will do that this year.)
man you should have told them maybe they'd have waited

Mar 2, 10:01 AM

Believe me, next war will be between Makima and Power.

β—€β—Έβ–Όβ—Ήβ—₯
π•Έπ–†π–“π–Šπ–†π–™π–Šπ–—
β—£β—Ίβ–²β—Ώβ—’
Φ…Φ…:Φ…Φ… βšͺ────────────── Φ…Υ―:Υ…Υ΅
───○ |β—„β—„β €β–Άβ €β–Ίβ–Ί| β†Ί

Art: γ‚ˆγ—η”·

Mar 2, 10:04 AM

Zehennagel said:
Waves02 said:

man you should have told them maybe they'd have waited

Haha, very funny. I will probably finish Bleach this year though, so no worries.

Mar 2, 10:10 AM

I only ever saw Ichigo and Rukia as best friends anyway.

Men and women don't have to be paired up just because they share more then one word with each other.

Mar 2, 10:15 AM
Waifu war won't be much of a drag, since officially Orihime is already with Ichigo..

Mar 2, 12:14 PM
Laughing Man

This is MAL not Tumblr, no one cares about "waifu wars".

Mar 2, 8:51 PM

I still have to watch bleach but I think I'll really like Rukia ngl
I love One Piece and Gintama

Mar 2, 9:34 PM

I think that the greatness of Bleach being renewed for another season alone will be enough to unite both sides. Besides, the ending basically crushed what remained of the Rukia following anyway; that's something I can admit even though I'm in it.

Mar 2, 9:44 PM

I'm always amazed that people still talk about Bleach when it looks like it should have end years ago.

btw Yoruichi or soifon is the real debate

Mar 3, 1:46 AM
Waifu wars were never that important in shounen , especially Bleach.
There will be better things to lose time over, once the anime gets back.

Mar 3, 1:50 AM

Orihime won the waifu war. It's been over for years :)

"~and he loved to play the piano!"

Mar 3, 1:57 AM
Catalano said:
Bleach will return with another season but what I'm afraid is not the use of CG but the waifu war. I'm sorry but I am a huge Orihime fan but I would love to avoid any conflict if it's possible.
Are we Bleach fans cursed to repeat the same mistakes of other well known franchises like re:zero and even SnK? what should be do?

didn't you have just started one?

who will win?

Rangiku 😍😍😍
Join the Last Parade for your anime Salvation

Mar 3, 6:55 AM

Yeah we can, by acknowledging that Yoruichi and Harribel are the best Bleach Girls.

Mar 4, 2:03 AM
orihime officially won but there are anime onlies so the ichiruki and ichihime war will happen again but we can all accept that yoruichi and rangiku are the best girs and move on with our lives

Mar 9, 5:51 PM

Cancel culture will focus on he quincy outfits instead

Mar 13, 2:52 AM

Orihime is damn annoying man.whenever I see her face I get irritated, I want to punch her face so bad
READ CHAINSAW MAN

Apr 15, 4:33 PM

ManWild said:
I still have to watch bleach but I think I'll really like Rukia ngl

What's stopping ya from watching Bleach?

I would think during this time of a virus and lockdowns world wide, people would have time on their hands. Maybe it's not time?
"You can't spell slaughter without laughter".

Apr 15, 8:26 PM

Catalano said:
Are we Bleach fans cursed to repeat the same mistakes of other well known franchises like SnK?
Hahahahahahah YES lmao too late. The Historia stans have already drawn Mikasa hanging herself. It's already happening