Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 1, 2021 12:46 AM
Oct 2020
How much heat am I gonna create if I say that I watched part 4,5 without watching others parts lol, in 2016 I just watched for curiosity and got attached but never wanted to watch the old version, was kind of elitist at the time. Is worth still watching? since I just completely spoiled myself, never got the time to rewatch again and always hear "oh boy part 5 is the best arc for the anime" so kind of think never really missed anything of the show
(heat is saying in a stupid satyrical way, is not trolling, so please moderators don't take down my topic, like the other time)
Mar 1, 2021 1:23 AM
Aug 2020
You should’ve watched it from the start, but you’re right that these parts are better. You probably missed a lot in them though. You should try Parts 1 to 3, but be prepared that they’re not as good (especially Part 1). They provide good context for the series, so just think of them like prequels to Part 4 and 5
Mar 1, 2021 1:57 AM
Oct 2020
‘OH MY GOOOOD’-Joseph Joestar
Mar 1, 2021 1:59 AM
Jul 2018
watching from the beginning would have been the best and you should still watch them. I like parts 4-5 better than the ones before but the others are good too.
Mar 1, 2021 2:55 AM
Jan 2021
This is illegal
Bruh why did u even skip them in the first place
Mar 1, 2021 3:06 AM
Dec 2020
They are more or less self contained parts other than jotaro and dios existence . It’s your time to spend and jojo fans are annoying as hell with the you can’t skip parts shit, I personally didn’t even though I very much wanted to but as a fan I aknowledge that it’s completely fine to skip parts since 4 and 5 are probably the most enjoyable ones. I recommend watching everything u skipped since the first two parts are best experience together ( 2 is a gem u missed imo) and 3 is something you’ll have to draw your own conclusions on I personally though the first half was mid but the second half was very enjoyable . I think you’ve seen the best jojo has to offer though so if your on the fence I would just invest time in something else u actually want to watch
said the lolicon bastard
Mar 1, 2021 3:12 AM
Aug 2020
Part 1 is the greatest of all, I tried watching part 5 but couldn't get through it, yes it was that bad.
Mar 1, 2021 3:39 AM
Jan 2021
Bukoroshteyaru! USHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
Mar 1, 2021 8:23 AM
Oct 2020
GrimmJoJo said:
This is illegal
GrimmJoJo said:
This is illegal
well you know in 2016 was like a hidden gem and nobody really knew what Jojo was about, since it was a long time that got animated again, it wasn't mainstream like now that everybody know about it lol, it was just another show
Mar 1, 2021 1:03 PM

Dec 2019
It’s honestly your decision. My favorite part is 4 but i’ve watched since the beginning. If you already know about dio and the joestars I don’t think you should watch parts 1-3. It’s up to you, Jojo fans are annoying as hell so do whatever you want.
Mar 3, 2021 2:46 AM
Jun 2020
MurariSama said:
Part 1 is the greatest of all, I tried watching part 5 but couldn't get through it, yes it was that bad.
lmao this has to be a troll part 1 is the worst (not bad tho) and gw is the best part in the anime
Mar 3, 2021 10:49 PM
Aug 2020
Decidudude said:
MurariSama said:
lmao this has to be a troll part 1 is the worst (not bad tho) and gw is the best part in the anime

I'm not a troll and I don't like to use sarcasm, I seriously liked part 1 with Jonathan Joestar, I tried watching part 5 but it was unbearable(too predictive), and also whats with the outro song???
Mar 3, 2021 10:59 PM
Oct 2020
MurariSama said:
Decidudude said:

I'm not a troll and I don't like to use sarcasm, I seriously liked part 1 with Jonathan Joestar, I tried watching part 5 but it was unbearable(too predictive), and also whats with the outro song???
well al the manga reader said or from what I saw, that is the best adaption to the manga and its art style is cool, more than that idk
Mar 3, 2021 11:06 PM
Aug 2020
nexustom said:
MurariSama said:

well al the manga reader said or from what I saw, that is the best adaption to the manga and its art style is cool, more than that idk

How many people are "all manga reader" so I highly doubt you know the opinion of "all manga readers" and even if it's true that all the manga readers are saying it, it doesn't matter if I don't feel that amount of joy watching part 5 rather than part 1 then why would I persuade myself to believe that other people are right and what I have experience and feel inside my head is wrong. I stand by my ground.
Mar 3, 2021 11:16 PM
Oct 2020
MurariSama said:
nexustom said:

How many people are "all manga reader" so I highly doubt you know the opinion of "all manga readers" and even if it's true that all the manga readers are saying it, it doesn't matter if I don't feel that amount of joy watching part 5 rather than part 1 then why would I persuade myself to believe that other people are right and what I have experience and feel inside my head is wrong. I stand by my ground.
why people want to mesmerized when a person says all manga readers , well it is just all the manga readers that I encountered then, and any way I persuade you to what I just mention it, if that your opinion I am ok with that then
Mar 3, 2021 11:22 PM
Aug 2020
nexustom said:
MurariSama said:

why people want to mesmerized when a person says all manga readers , well it is just all the manga readers that I encountered then, and any way I persuade you to what I just mention it, if that your opinion I am ok with that then

Maybe you need to interact with people who are very different from you in terms of watching anime or reading manga, that keeps everything in check.
Mar 4, 2021 7:55 AM
Oct 2020
MurariSama said:
nexustom said:

Maybe you need to interact with people who are very different from you in terms of watching anime or reading manga, that keeps everything in check.
I just said if that is your opinion I am ok with that then
Apr 3, 2021 10:47 PM
Dec 2017
this is only my opinion but part 4 is so boring for me ,the first 3 part is very good but the 4 is a bit boring .

More topics from this board

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Diamond wa Kudakenai Episode 39 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 23, 2016

371 by Fenrir_01 »»
Mar 21, 6:46 PM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Diamond wa Kudakenai Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 29, 2016

156 by Blitrapika »»
Mar 8, 9:23 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Diamond wa Kudakenai Episode 33 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 11, 2016

95 by Kenpachi_69 »»
Jan 21, 6:04 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Diamond wa Kudakenai Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 22, 2016

159 by JimineyRufus »»
Jan 12, 6:29 PM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Diamond wa Kudakenai Episode 34 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 18, 2016

126 by Zaxphred »»
Jan 11, 11:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.