Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 1, 2021 1:22 AM
Jul 2018
GoshaX said:
_hachi8man said:
i guess you should not speak if you don't even know why animation is good and bad in different anime. It's mostly cause of the time schedule money is not even an issue when it comes to animation. It's about time. They had like 8 months for aot and wit had 3 years for each season. See the gap now? And the reason why jjk looks good is cause they were given enough time for it not cause jjk is thier son or anything like this thing is still going on. It's so dumb
The "spending more money" doesn't just mean spending cash it is a general term that they didnt put as much effort. I am simple I just want one of the greatest anime of all time to be perfect. The term kind of came from fate UBW which people meme and say its unlimited budget works. Time matters but most important is who is drawing the animation, that matters the most, I think despite of time issues, Mappa putting the talented artist on jjk and not on aot.
bruh how can you say that what they did. Did you work there? Like what. 3 years and 8 months is a lot of difference in time man. Like are you series 3 years is 4 times the time of 8 months. Like this doesn't even need an explanation. Also the animation looks good idk what you on about man. You made a thread just to nit pick about animation dude. Nice man keep it up I'll go now.
Mar 1, 2021 1:29 AM

Nov 2020
_hachi8man said:
GoshaX said:
The "spending more money" doesn't just mean spending cash it is a general term that they didnt put as much effort. I am simple I just want one of the greatest anime of all time to be perfect. The term kind of came from fate UBW which people meme and say its unlimited budget works. Time matters but most important is who is drawing the animation, that matters the most, I think despite of time issues, Mappa putting the talented artist on jjk and not on aot.
bruh how can you say that what they did. Did you work there? Like what. 3 years and 8 months is a lot of difference in time man. Like are you series 3 years is 4 times the time of 8 months. Like this doesn't even need an explanation. Also the animation looks good idk what you on about man. You made a thread just to nit pick about animation dude. Nice man keep it up I'll go now.
Actually, Japan anime is done in a week, here is a source you can watch interviewing a professional animator. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hSPhP5zSpY&t=46s&ab_channel=TrashTasteHighlights you can start this at 3:30 if you want and watch it
Mar 1, 2021 1:38 AM
Jul 2018
GoshaX said:
_hachi8man said:
Actually, Japan anime is done in a week, here is a source you can watch interviewing a professional animator. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hSPhP5zSpY&t=46s&ab_channel=TrashTasteHighlights you can start this at 3:30 if you want and watch it
it's implemented in a week not actually done. They prepare the stuff early and that takes a lot of time. Like you believe that such detailed work taking 3000 frames can be done in like a week? The direction of things and how it will work and will be Executed is done for a long period. The director creates ginga(I'm not sure of this is the right term but this is used for "rough sketches" My bad if it's wrong word) and then shares it with other people working on it. They hire free lancers too and give them thier time to work on it and then the final implement of it is done in a week not the whole process man. It takes a lot of time. Saying that it can be done in a week is like saying car can fly. Yes, it's impossible
Mar 1, 2021 1:43 AM

Nov 2020
_hachi8man said:
GoshaX said:
it's implemented in a week not actually done. They prepare the stuff early and that takes a lot of time. Like you believe that such detailed work taking 3000 frames can be done in like a week? The direction of things and how it will work and will be Executed is done for a long period. The director creates ginga(I'm not sure of this is the right term but this is used for "rough sketches" My bad if it's wrong word) and then shares it with other people working on it. They hire free lancers too and give them thier time to work on it and then the final implement of it is done in a week not the whole process man. It takes a lot of time. Saying that it can be done in a week is like saying car can fly. Yes, it's impossible
I think I believe a professional that actually worked in an anime studio and did animation work for a show more than you. Here are some more source if you are interested. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VD4WosFI7zQ&t=277s&ab_channel=TrashTasteHighlights
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkLo4bYyMi4&ab_channel=TrashTasteHighlights
on the video that talked about why some anime are bad it is mostly because of the staff. the meme about budge on anime in on the video "Why Do Some Anime Look HORRIBLE??" at 5:10
Mar 1, 2021 1:45 AM

Aug 2020
GoshaX said:
_hachi8man said:
I think I believe a professional that actually worked in an anime studio and did animation work for a show more than you. Here are some more source if you are interested. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VD4WosFI7zQ&t=277s&ab_channel=TrashTasteHighlights
on the video that talked about why some anime are bad it is mostly because of the staff.

he doesn't trust a professional or a credible source,he believes it if you write it on a notepad and take a screenshot of it. bonus if its retweeted 5k times
Mar 1, 2021 2:14 AM
Jul 2018
GoshaX said:
_hachi8man said:
on the video that talked about why some anime are bad it is mostly because of the staff. the meme about budge on anime in on the video "Why Do Some Anime Look HORRIBLE??" at 5:10
bruh I've seen this complete podcast and I think you watched it with your eyes and ears closed. Saves me time that you know this podcast now rewatch that with ears and eyes opened up. I ain't gonna bother now dude. Peace out
Mar 1, 2021 2:43 AM
Jan 2018
__t004 said:
GoshaX said:
What you are saying actually makes a lot of business sense, after all, Mappa is a company trying to make a profit.
yh at the end of the day Mappa wants to make as much money as they can and they are doing well tbf to them

Not just them , the company's that own the series do as well
Mar 1, 2021 2:53 AM
Jul 2020
Just watched the episode, and again, I feel like the criticism is so damn overblown. We all already knew that they had time constraints and animation in some scenes may not be the best.. BUT saying the whole episode as whole is bad because of like 2 scenes (Mikasa running) and what not that lasted like 5 seconds max. C’mon. As to answer to the OP, it’s not that they are spending more on JJK, from what I’ve heard, they actually are spending more on SNK, but it’s just the lack of time. As for trying to juggle 2 anime’s at once, they probably took on JJK before SNK with enough staff to work on SNK, BUT not expecting such a damn tight schedule to be thrown at them. I am grateful to them though cause we wouldn’t have SNK final season if they didn’t pick it up since other studios wouldn’t take it. They aren’t even neglecting it in anyway, just they were given such little time. They are putting their best resources at it, in Japan, animators have to worry about their own reputation if they fail to meet deadlines as well, so that’s why it has some less big names on the production than some other seasons. As some don’t want to risk the tight schedule. MAPPA is putting a lot of effort in though. Sorry for ranting, but I really hope this clears things up more. If you ask me, I’d rather have this adaptation which is already pretty decent than no adaptation of all, and those that say otherwise should just stop watching if they really think the quality is as low as, dare I say, Ex Arm.
Mar 1, 2021 3:03 AM
Jan 2018
GoshaX said:
_hachi8man said:

Animes or episodes arent done in a week , episodes take months to do when a anime airs the series is still in production and episodes unfinished usually. Even if they worked on it for year

He was saying in that video that epiosdes are released weekly so they have a week to finish that episode ( if unfinished) that is to air later that week so if a epiosde airs on Friday they have untill next Friday to finish the epiosde that airs that day while also finishing or starting other episodes just air later on in the Season.

But that not the case for every anime some times the production is finshed before the anime airs
Mattinator95Mar 1, 2021 3:21 AM
Mar 1, 2021 5:22 PM
May 2019
A lot of people said what I was going to say so ima just say don’t speak shit outta ur mouth before knowing the required background info.
Mar 1, 2021 5:44 PM

Sep 2016
Why are so many people still mistaking bad art for bad animation? To put it very simply:

Art: The way characters, environments etc. look.

Animation: The way characters and other things 'move'. Bad animation is when a characters' movement looks really stiff and uninspired while good animation makes movement look very dynamic and interesting to look at.
Mar 1, 2021 9:41 PM

Apr 2016
_hachi8man said:
Sad7727 said:

if WIT had 3 years why would they have S2 and S3 and S3P2 in 2017-2018-2019(6 months gap between S3 and S3P2 btw)???

don't take your information from mappatards at twitter
season one came in April 2013,season 2 in April 2017(4 year gap for 24 eps), season 3 part 1 came in July 2018(1 year 3 months gap for 12 eps), season 3 part 2 came in may 2019(8 months for 10 eps) which is a total of 2 years and 1 month for 22 episodes

Now mappa had 8 months for 16 episodes. Which if we compare to last season of aot has 6 more episodes hence by maths(not sure if you know how to do it) mappa should've atleast had 14 months which is approx 6 more months. Like you got brain or you lost it somewhere. Man you should study maths from basics.

Wit studio was founded in June 1, 2012 and the first season of Shingeki started April 7, 2013. Let that sink in...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 1, 2021 9:49 PM
Jul 2018
linkin_7 said:
_hachi8man said:
season one came in April 2013,season 2 in April 2017(4 year gap for 24 eps), season 3 part 1 came in July 2018(1 year 3 months gap for 12 eps), season 3 part 2 came in may 2019(8 months for 10 eps) which is a total of 2 years and 1 month for 22 episodes

Now mappa had 8 months for 16 episodes. Which if we compare to last season of aot has 6 more episodes hence by maths(not sure if you know how to do it) mappa should've atleast had 14 months which is approx 6 more months. Like you got brain or you lost it somewhere. Man you should study maths from basics.

Wit studio was founded in June 1, 2012 and the first season of Shingeki started April 7, 2013. Let that sink in...
you do realize the fact that wit only did one project at that time and mappa did GOH, dorohedoro, jjj, aot? Cause wit specifically has aot as it's project. Also my point was never to say that wit bad mappa good if you misunderstood that. Point was, mappa is doing great job wit did great job. Let that sink in.....
Mar 1, 2021 10:07 PM

Apr 2016
_hachi8man said:
linkin_7 said:

you do realize the fact that wit only did one project at that time and mappa did GOH, dorohedoro, jjj, aot? Cause wit specifically has aot as it's project. Also my point was never to say that wit bad mappa good if you misunderstood that. Point was, mappa is doing great job wit did great job. Let that sink in.....

Wit only had one project, because they were like 30 people in that time. Mappa is a big studio of over 200 people and mappa is doing a great job at splitting the fandom.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 2, 2021 3:02 AM
Feb 2021
Just read the Manga if u don't like the anime aha
Mar 2, 2021 3:04 AM

Oct 2019
GoshaX said:
Zprotu said:
no they barely had any time to work on aot compared to jjk, where the first cour was already done before airing
I just wish they could just chill and take their sweet time, I could wait half a year of one year to just get the perfect AOT cause it is just such a masterpiece.
they did not have the time. kodansha rushed them to get it out before the end of 2020 to boost manga sales
Mar 2, 2021 3:31 AM

Aug 2019
Schmeks said:
Just watched the episode, and again, I feel like the criticism is so damn overblown. We all already knew that they had time constraints and animation in some scenes may not be the best.. BUT saying the whole episode as whole is bad because of like 2 scenes (Mikasa running) and what not that lasted like 5 seconds max. C’mon. As to answer to the OP, it’s not that they are spending more on JJK, from what I’ve heard, they actually are spending more on SNK, but it’s just the lack of time. As for trying to juggle 2 anime’s at once, they probably took on JJK before SNK with enough staff to work on SNK, BUT not expecting such a damn tight schedule to be thrown at them. I am grateful to them though cause we wouldn’t have SNK final season if they didn’t pick it up since other studios wouldn’t take it. They aren’t even neglecting it in anyway, just they were given such little time. They are putting their best resources at it, in Japan, animators have to worry about their own reputation if they fail to meet deadlines as well, so that’s why it has some less big names on the production than some other seasons. As some don’t want to risk the tight schedule. MAPPA is putting a lot of effort in though. Sorry for ranting, but I really hope this clears things up more. If you ask me, I’d rather have this adaptation which is already pretty decent than no adaptation of all, and those that say otherwise should just stop watching if they really think the quality is as low as, dare I say, Ex Arm.

I think part of the issue is that people had some pre-conceived opinions about how the anime would turn out based on the change of studio and the length of time they supposedly had to animate a 16-episode cour.

In light of that, any animation/art glitch, however small, that would have otherwise gone unnoticed, is now magnified and blown out of all proportion because some people are actively looking to have their biases confirmed and then frantically post nonsense "I told you so" threads.

Notice the increased number of threads that are posted when there's a sniff of controversy. I'm not saying MAPPA's animation is perfect, but the criticism is hugely overblown.
Mar 2, 2021 3:38 AM
Aug 2020
wow how do people not understand the difference in prod time they got.
SnK/AoT is a masterpiece fuck you fight me

Mar 2, 2021 3:52 AM

May 2019
No use complaining now,from what I have heard there is one epic moment still left in this season,so lets just hope MAPPA does a good job.What we can hope is the second season taking enough time(even if its 2022) and we really can how MAPPA does wonders to AOT
Mar 3, 2021 1:27 PM

Jan 2020
Actual answer is simple. They had less time to work on Attack on Titan than they did with Jujutsu Kaisen.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » If Eren was in avatar...

TASM18 - Apr 17

18 by belugaanime »»
Apr 19, 2:12 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 7, 2021

513 by JoestarEISH_020 »»
Apr 13, 8:01 AM

» Isayama: The Perfect Architect ( 1 2 )

Mikasa - Mar 29, 2021

65 by benisfroms »»
Apr 10, 8:21 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Jan 10, 2021

986 by Jasmin061011 »»
Apr 2, 8:12 AM

» Falco and Gabi…

Arddaa52 - Jul 25, 2021

20 by Adrena »»
Mar 27, 6:50 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.