Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Feb 26, 2021 8:03 PM
Oct 2017
Great ep I loved the fights. Sensei is just OP and who is that girl is Todou's memories?
Fantastic adaptation.

OST is getting a lot of comments recently. I think it is on point although I agree it is not the best.
Feb 26, 2021 8:16 PM

Mar 2013
Oh daddy please step on me.

God, I just can't... look at this man.

Feb 26, 2021 8:18 PM
Aug 2020
Rememeber nobara childhood friend? Saori
her name, i guess? I believe Yuki was her mother.
Feb 26, 2021 8:19 PM
Oct 2020
This show is fuking generic
Feb 26, 2021 8:30 PM

Jun 2016
From baby to DADDY REAL QUICK. I ducking love you, Gojo! Huhuhu. Daaaaaamn! This anime is getting better and better. From 8 to 9!

THANK YOU, MAPPA! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

If only SnK was given enough time, THE QUALITY WOULD DEFINITELY BE THE AS GREAT AS JUJUTSU KAISEN. But still very grateful!

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Feb 26, 2021 8:31 PM
Dec 2020
honestly was not feeling the best while going into this episode as i had seen a slight spoiler beforehand. but let me tell you i was not one bit disappointed with episode 20. the chemistry between yuji and toudou was great!!! I loved when they were fighting the special grade curse and they were going back in forth. and lets not forget GOATjo!!!!! he was awesome like fucking awesome in this episode. my mans was on creative mode this episode. and this new technique purple is insaneeee. his power in incredible. and gojo was soooooo beautiful i shed a few tears seeing him <3 another great episode!!!! definitely looking forward to the next episode :)))
Feb 26, 2021 8:52 PM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
Ooh Blindfold-less Gojou is so fine as always, couple with that flashy and destructive his "Purple" is and it becomes a total fanservices ^.^

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Feb 26, 2021 8:55 PM

Jan 2013
What an episode! Jujutsu never disappoints, holy hell! I'm speechless!
And they made the whole Itadori x Toudou scene even better with this episode, what a bromance, they were close to defeating but then he came, papa's home!

Gojou is as insane as expected xD Such amount of power, damn! I do hope he destroyed that demon(?). He simply destroyed their barrier like that, what a badass.

Oh also, the music was quite on point in this episode, i am glad.

Next episode we are going to Sukuna again, let's go! This needs a 2S already.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Feb 26, 2021 9:19 PM

Jul 2016
Toudou simping so hard he even has inner discussions with his Takada-chan xD

Pretty nice episode once again. Toudou's "Boogie Woogie" (dude never disappoints xD) technique was already spoiled in the OP so it didn't feel particularly impactful and Yuuji managing to reach 4 consecutive Black Flash attacks as if it was nothing was so shounen but in terms of entertainment, I indeed had a great time while watching. Toudou and Yuuji's synergy while fighting was simply fantastic. Tag team fights in JJK sure are something else.

Oh, and here comes Gojou to make me question my sexuality once again. As expected, him finally entering the fray and CONCLUDING it like a boss was absolutely insane.

SirTristamSfan said:
Man the music is weak ,really weak. The composer is trying but he cant do action music well. For such a fantastic gojo scene we get a Shaolin kungfu tune,

Yeah, OST in general is really forgettable if I'm honest. Leaving aside some personal opinions about the narrative, it's probably the only weak point this adaptation has.
SouthRzVaMar 5, 2021 7:25 PM
Feb 26, 2021 9:23 PM
Oct 2017
So.... we have our super smart Toudou (How the heck is 530,000 supposed to work- is that the name or the actual number?)

And second we have Gojou 100% stealing the show in 10 seconds. Well.... When you look back at the past few intense episodes of fighting Hanami, and then *bam* Hanami is gone (or is Hanami gone? I don't know but presumably yes). This was just a very quick conclusion.

Anyway, another interesting episode soooo.... can't wait for more next time. With baseball.
Feb 26, 2021 9:25 PM
Oct 2017

SirTristamSfan said:
Man the music is weak ,really weak. The composer is trying but he cant do action music well. For such a fantastic gojo scene we get a Shaolin kungfu tune,

Yeah, OST in general is really forgettable if I'm honest. Leaving aside some personal opinions about the narrative, it's probably the only weak point this adaptation has.[/quote]

Honestly yeah, pretty sad about the music, but hey, it's not *bad* at least.
Feb 26, 2021 9:38 PM
Mar 2015
Gujo is OP but the attack was a diversion for the body part snatching
Feb 26, 2021 9:39 PM

Jun 2020
This episode was amazing and probably the best episode so far. It just keeps getting better and better.

I wonder if the cursed spirit survived? Probably did.
Feb 26, 2021 9:46 PM

Jul 2020
JJK's animation is god tier while the story is extreamly good. You don't find this type of gold often. Mappa nailing the series with the details and animation, Just look at the man's eyes.
Feb 26, 2021 10:11 PM

Mar 2019
2 Excellent Episodes in a Row..... this is new, in this second part..

i hope we get a third one in a row and more if possible...

Nyan-Pasu!... [ Ara Ara ] [ Waifus ]
Feb 26, 2021 10:11 PM
Jun 2007
Gojou-sensei is on godlike mode
Feb 26, 2021 10:16 PM

Jun 2020
What a banger of an episode. Toudou’s flamenco clapping lololllol I was chuckling. And damn it Gojou!!!!!!! What a beautiful man. That was sO MUCH HYPE

Can’t wait for baseball episode next!!!!!

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Feb 26, 2021 10:29 PM

Aug 2019
quality episode lots more action, tiny bit of Toudou's past shown which i greatly hope they expand on in the future, little interesting clip of Nanami explaining the further how "Black flash" works and admitting to using it 4 times in his life, then there's Itadori who uses it 4 times in the span of a minute consecutively, sasuga.

More Itadori and Toudou vs Hanami which was great to watch and extremely satisfying, especially with the reveal of Toudou's cursed technique. It's a simple one, yet sometimes the most simple of things can be the hardest to counter, and in this case it was watching Hanami get hammered further by Toudou's and Itadori's joint combos and moves with the help of the fearsome move, "Boogie Woogie"... *smirks*. We also got some legendary scenes of Toudou just clapping which is definitely one for me to remember this fight for, also Toudou stating he has a IQ of 530000 which is quite impressive, but he definitely showed it with his analysis of Hanami's move set and the cursed buds food being cursed energy.

Ngl, i haven't felt so satisfied with a characters entry in a while, really liked how they played Gojou's entry back into the scene. The veil suddenly coming down right before Hanami was going to deploy her Domain Expansion was a surprise, but even more you have the man himself hovering in the air like the lord himself, even has his blindfold already off so you know he's serious, deciding which target to pick off first. Teleports behind the poor leather rack man and just fucking deletes him in under a second which was really satisfying to me cus of how smoothly he executed it. Really gave him the visual spotlight though huh, the visuals for his "Purple" move was, not going to lie, pretty fucked hot and packs a massive punch, interestingly enough Toudou actually seemed to be familiarised to a degree with that move, whether he's seen it before or just the amount of cursed energy that Gojou was radiating was enough warning signs.

Seems like this was all a diversion however, so Mahito could snag one of Sukuna's fingers. Very interested to seem the aftermath of these events though.
All in all, seems we're getting a more chilled out baseball event next ep, which i'm not really fussed about since past few episodes have been killers, looking forward to it.
Feb 26, 2021 10:56 PM

Jul 2011
Been a while since I've watched anything that's made my adrenaline go from 0 to 100 real quick. Non-stop action throughout the whole episode, just absolute badass scenes all around. Loved the cohesion and synergy between Yuuji and Todou as well as Gojou's sudden appearance.

gg no re, waiting anxiously for the next episode.
Feb 26, 2021 11:07 PM

Feb 2020
Another solid episode. 4/5
Feb 26, 2021 11:16 PM

Nov 2019
Gojou-Sensei ❤️❤️❤️ ... Legendary ❤️❤️❤️

Feb 26, 2021 11:27 PM
May 2019
Yuji's grow was beautiful to watch, it was only possible because of Todou. The script and their lines were perfect, BROTHER! Besides, they had amazing action scenes to brighten it all.

Gojou-sensei is remarkable. I don't care at all that he is OP. The favorite husbando of all times? Maybe hahahahhaa.
That carpenter suffered, poor him.

For me, it just didn't make sense Gojou-sensei go to the Carpenter fight, which Gakuganji was already taking care of, before Hanami's. Also, I wish we could see Todou's level in comparison with Itadori's by Gojou's eyes.

The only thing I disliked about the episode was Todou's dubbing. The voice actor sounded sick and raucous.
Feb 26, 2021 11:32 PM

Aug 2018
DANG! That Gojou appearance tho. Right now I'm questioning my sexuality lol...

Great episode as always, little bit disappointed with the slow motion. It just feels annoying when some fast-paced action combined with a lot of slow-motion.
Feb 26, 2021 11:34 PM
Jan 2021
Amazing episode... whatever I just watched, it was incredible.

Todo's ability and fight scenes were great, I disliked him before but he's won me over with this episode. And damn, when the veil was undone and we saw Gojo, I was shook. so mf good. Not to mention all the Gojo scenes we got this episode with his blindfold off, we were BLESSED. and all the amazing animation too--really, this series only grows on me more and more every week.

And we even got some scenes with Utahime, my fav. Can't wait for the baseball episode next week!!
Feb 27, 2021 12:03 AM

Aug 2020
wtf this is super pog

we're getting a baseball ep next
*jun maeda flashbacks*
dompsterfireFeb 27, 2021 12:10 AM
Feb 27, 2021 12:34 AM

Jun 2020
woaah gojo without blindfolded, so cool sjsjakddlsd

p.s : ignore this gojek should add Go-Jo in their apps dkjkdsklndsfl

♡hyena zzZzzZ♡

Feb 27, 2021 12:37 AM
Apr 2020
FUCKING PERFECT GOJO IS OP AF!!! GOD DAMIT
Feb 27, 2021 12:46 AM

Jan 2021
OMG!! So daady Gojou shows up finally to give us an INTERNET BREAKING BLAST ATTACK😲🔥🔥!! Man, I missed you Great Teacher Gojou(GTG)!!

Also Gojou in this episode be like- Pay attention you all, imma show you how a true daddy does things:
Step-1: Remove your eye-bands just when everybody's in danger
Step-2: Make a badass entrance by blasting off the energy barrier blocking you
Step-3: Blast off a blue and red railgun blast and KO!!

Feb 27, 2021 12:56 AM

Jul 2020
good episode y'all, as usual

Feb 27, 2021 1:54 AM

Oct 2019
My man Todo with that 530 000 IQ, undefeated king.

And yet, Gojo's Purple takes the cake, 've been waiting so long for this to get animated and MAPPA still managed to surprise me..
Feb 27, 2021 2:09 AM
Aug 2019
I love Toudou. He's fun to watch plus his ability is pretty cool.
Gojo flexing his ability with his beautiful eyes.

Feb 27, 2021 2:10 AM

Mar 2015
Toudou with the big brain moves. I like how he had a vision of Takada-chan helping him lmao truly best girl.

Pretty boy Gojou is back and he's as OP as ever. Seriously if I was a curse I'd just give up how tf are they ever supposed beat him.
Feb 27, 2021 2:44 AM
Feb 2019
Wow, what an episode. I love how Todou and Itadori where in sync while fighting the enemy. The clapping technique and black flash were really something else. The animation was top notch and the soundratck really hyped the fight up. Of course, Gojou as always stole the show. His purple technique visually looked astonishing. Really enjoyed this episode.
Feb 27, 2021 3:10 AM

Jan 2018
Hm, 4 episodes for the next arc, seems good
BARK BARK BARK ARRRGGFFF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK HSSSSSSSSS SNIFF SNIFF GRRRRR RUFF RUFF WOOF WOOF WOOF SNARL BITE BITE BARK CHOMP SNIFF SNIFF GRRRRRRRRRR RUFF WOOF BARK BARK BARK BARK ARGGGHHFFFF BITE BITE BITE WOOF HSSSSSSS GRRRROWWWL HOWLLL WOOF WOOF BARK BARK BARK ARGGGGRRRFFF BITE WOOF WOOFBARK BARK HSSSS CHOMP GRRRRR
Feb 27, 2021 3:21 AM

Feb 2014
Damn evrytime Gojo opens his eyes, things go awry for the opponents. This time too someone lost their limbs.

Also this episode was hard two watch. Two highschoolers beating up an old lady.

deg said:

then she is finally here the teacher of Todo and the reason for his signature catchphrase "what woman is your type?"

When a woman asks that herself, you can't help but fall in love with her. Dayum.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Feb 27, 2021 3:23 AM

Feb 2014
dompsterfire said:
wtf this is super pog

we're getting a baseball ep next
*jun maeda flashbacks*

*Ichiban no Takaramono starts playin on the BG*
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Feb 27, 2021 3:31 AM

Jul 2015
Gojou scares me now... no mercy
Feb 27, 2021 3:32 AM

Oct 2016
Damn, we get another badass female character, I wanna see more of Toudo's master. That was a pretty great episode, I wasn't as into the show before but these past 3 or 4 episodes have really enticed me and I think it'll just get even better from here.

Toudo's power is fucking sick, simple but very effective, plus Toudo's 530,000 IQ to make use of his switching power efficiently.

Gojo just casually shifting the tide of battle just like that, just his mere presence made them all go fuck outta there. And we're getting a baseball episode next week!? Let's go, we need some chill episodes since we've been getting some nonstop action.
Feb 27, 2021 4:12 AM
Jul 2018
todo literally be like "if i'm gonna clap my hands, am at least look good doing it' but he just look stupid and strangely that's why i love him
Feb 27, 2021 4:40 AM
Jun 2019
What an episode. That was so fucking good Gojos technique looks crazy the animation was stellar too. That's probably been the best episode of the season so far my god.
Feb 27, 2021 4:51 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Damm even when small Toudo was still one hell of a force that proves that age is no barrier to strength. Still Todo's ability of substitution really is a game changer for him and serves to enhance his skillset as well. Having Takada appear in Todo's mental scape to explain things sure was fun. The principal's technique and style though sure is still the most unexpected one ever. The technique that Gojou unleashed after the veil lifted really was the definition of overkill huh. From the final scene though looks like this confrontation might have been a decoy for patchworks true goal. Overall an excellent ep that combined excellent action with tension and character development physically and mentally.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 27, 2021 5:07 AM

Oct 2017
Everyone gangsta untill Gojou Satoru enters the battle. Dude's a monster.
Feb 27, 2021 5:18 AM
Jan 2020
This episode was a blast, loved it. Did not even see time fly by. Toudo and Yuuji make a good team, with their techniques and how they fight together is awesome. Goujo was too cool.
Feb 27, 2021 5:52 AM

Feb 2018
İt was amazing! That clapping technique is very original and fun to watch, big respects to mangaka. Also i really liked the ost when Gojou was using his red and blue thing, it was very exciting to watch.
Feb 27, 2021 6:40 AM
Apr 2019
Goatjo is really impressive especially when animated. Look how OP he is by just scaring the shit out of special grade curses. That's why he was
Feb 27, 2021 6:46 AM

Dec 2020
Dam it's hard to wait a week after a good episode.
Feb 27, 2021 6:55 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Well, there's so much thing i want to write. But well, lets keep it simple, then, by putting all of my sentences into a spoiler tab.

Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Feb 27, 2021 7:08 AM
Oct 2020
cool JK ep as usual !! loved it.

Gojo doesn't hold himself back and slays again.

I feel really sad because only 4 eps left.:/
Feb 27, 2021 7:08 AM
Jun 2017
Justinian2324 said:
Goatjo is really impressive especially when animated. Look how OP he is by just scaring the shit out of special grade curses. That's why he was

I know you don't mean to spoil,but you kinda did with your sentence,be careful next time:)
Feb 27, 2021 7:28 AM

Mar 2020
pretty good episode, also todo is goated.
check out odd taxi
Pages (8) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 27, 2020

237 by manishtandurkar »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2021

637 by Gingko »»
Apr 23, 2:39 PM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 5, 2021

244 by yaybeachepisode »»
Apr 18, 2:55 PM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 9, 2020

344 by Alciefer »»
Apr 15, 10:19 AM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

KANLen09 - Jan 22, 2021

228 by mikejimamadara »»
Apr 13, 4:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.