Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
So I'm a Spider, So What? (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Mar 1, 2021 9:30 AM

Nov 2019
Is that student who spookily arrived behind Yamada a girl or a boy?

That's all I need to know

Addition: I have a feeling Wakaba ain't Kumoko. Kumoko doesn't seem like the type to read books or take care about her appearance...
Laplace_kunMar 1, 2021 9:35 AM
"All truth is meaningless. In the end, 'meaning' comes from the mind of each individual human. Even when there is a single truth, it can mean different things to different individuals. The truth has no meaning in itself!" - Erika Furudo
Mar 1, 2021 10:20 AM

May 2015
Laplace_kun said:

Addition: I have a feeling Wakaba ain't Kumoko. Kumoko doesn't seem like the type to read books or take care about her appearance...

Just to be on the safe side
Mar 1, 2021 10:29 AM
Dec 2017
Laplace_kun said:

Spooky is a girl.

The anime really helped her with her appearance.
In the novel she was described as super thin body, sickli pale skin, sunken eyes and crooked teeth (I guess the little fang was supposed to be her crooked teeth).
Mar 1, 2021 3:05 PM
Nov 2020
Is Feirune's human self supposed to be that girl with the short hair of the trio that was bullying the spider girl? If so, she's cute.
Mar 2, 2021 3:25 AM
May 2019
This episode we've got to see a little of the daily life from the class, at the normal world.
Poor Kumoko, she was nothing more then a otaku and suffered bullying for being herself... (?)

I guess everybody here felt sorry for her, as fellow otakus.

It gets more and more intriguing how the teacher knows about the other students. Did she told Kumoko was dead because she will be a possible threat to the human world and they will have to try to kill her?
Mar 3, 2021 4:32 PM

Nov 2017
I think Yuuki Aoi must be having a blast playing the(now)4 Parallel Minds,the interplay between them is superb,esp when the 4th one turned up mid battle :)
Mar 3, 2021 8:32 PM

Jul 2009
Starhammer said:
I think Yuuki Aoi must be having a blast playing the(now)4 Parallel Minds,the interplay between them is superb,esp when the 4th one turned up mid battle :)
I was expecting something like Fantasy Eu's (Eucliwood Hellscythe) myself.
Mar 4, 2021 4:27 PM

Nov 2017
kyled00m said:
Starhammer said:
I was expecting something like Fantasy Eu's (Eucliwood Hellscythe) myself.
Damn,never knew that about her,thats cool.Mind you,its Eu,when its her,its ALL cool! :) - Though Ayumu's pretty cool as well,and the stuff that happens to him is hilarious,and his fantasy's about Eu are,hmmmmm,cool!
I still think Kumoko's other selves are hilarious though!
Mar 23, 2021 12:49 PM

Aug 2016
Hmmm, that Elf Teacher is too suspect, she's hiding too much.
Even a badly damaged fire dragon is a powerful opponent.
That cliff hanger......
“I just spent the last two years thinking that you guys knew more than me about life and I just found out that you guys are just as dumb as me.” “Duh-doy.” “Yeah, duh-doy.”
Apr 9, 2021 5:18 PM

Dec 2013
Interesting to see the cast in their past lives. Considering that they were named, I'm expecting the spooky girl and Kyouya to eventually appear in the story.

A hurt dragon is still really bad news. I don't believe the MC/Hiiro is actually dead but I am curious with why the teacher thinks that she died.
Apr 12, 2021 1:30 PM

May 2015
That teacher is sus as hell lol. Why is she being so secretive over essential info? Like, I get not telling about the whole demon lord minions who reincarnated to serve the demon lord. But that can't be all of them right? Unless everyone else is dead and the teacher is just sparing them the temporary grief of them being dead. If that is the case they'll find out eventually anyway.

I like the fact this series is going for a dual protagonist sort of thing. I hope the MC gets out of the cave soon though. I wanna see the students' reactions to the MC being a spider. Then again they probably won't meet until like episode 20 or something.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Apr 13, 2021 12:10 AM

Mar 2017
Yeah, human parts still as boring as ever animated. I do not care about these people and am looking forward to their deaths.

Anyway, the way they handle the parallel wills is fun and nice dragon fight.
Jun 23, 2021 4:05 PM
Oct 2019
lame dragon fight. lame school day at the park

spider girl is dead, per teacher elf...
Sep 17, 2021 6:52 AM

Jul 2015
Feels unreal how the quiet Wakaba turned into the energetic survival queen Kumoko although she's still a loner.

Nov 11, 2021 6:26 PM

Jan 2021
I really did not expect to ever see any portion from their previous life again, let alone one that long and showing everyone's faces.

I wonder what Negishi Shouko ended up becoming? Maybe that demon girl that was talking with Hugo? Well, time will tell.

Death Metal Kumoko was hilarious. She not only got her third parallel mind but also her fourth, but at a really bad time.

So thanks to the wisdom skill Kumoko now basically has a universal wiki on her head.

Damn, I joke about her being the one dying, but I just assume that it would be happening after the fight against that dragon was over, so the auto heal could revive her, but not, she just got incinerated during battle.

I guess it's time for her to be reborn again. Although, I'm expecting her to become something similar to that Nightmare's Vestige.
Apr 1, 2022 3:09 AM
Jul 2018
I feel bad for the 4th parallel mind lmao
Jun 24, 2023 9:34 AM
May 2023
It's Amazing, also i think it's very underappreciated i mean i suppose people don't think that i would be great cause of the whole spider thing BUT YOUR WRONG its one of my favourite anime out there and I'm really begging for a season 2 which i don't often feel that way when there hasn't been any response on one but for this one im literally going to lose it if they say there's no season 2.
Dec 16, 2023 7:55 AM

Nov 2023
Kumoko keeps on moving forward! I guess thats the benefits of being reincarnated as a monster
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 3, 2021

366 by Rimuru_11407 »»
Apr 21, 6:07 AM

» So there's no romance in there?

rishamr - Mar 25

12 by SwordBreaker36 »»
Apr 19, 5:07 AM

» As a LN reader, it hurts that this probably won't get another season

NXT_2006 - Feb 15, 2023

14 by DonKhixote »»
Apr 5, 4:02 PM

Poll: » Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 19, 2021

162 by Ratris_Decision »»
Mar 7, 4:07 AM

Poll: » Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Jan 8, 2021

331 by Ratris_Decision »»
Mar 5, 2:46 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.