Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Mar 26, 2021 1:10 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
I love how Tsukasa and Hyoga both have different values even when they are on the same side, I can"t wonder but expect a betrayal.
Mar 28, 2021 2:02 PM

Apr 2018
I knew it! I called it that Ukyo is not a bad person.
Can't wait to see what's next!
Apr 2, 2021 7:57 AM
May 2020
Now the stone war will really get going!!!
Apr 2, 2021 10:03 PM
Oct 2019
as obviously unrealistic as it is to perfectly glue a broken stone person back together, the mere attempt was enough to make me go "whoa". add to that ukyo also having the same desire to end the war without anyone dying, and this was a pretty touching episode

and now the steam engine has magically turned into a tank *eye roll*
Apr 4, 2021 12:43 AM

Nov 2009

as obviously unrealistic as it is to perfectly glue a broken stone person back together

hence the "impossible secret mission" they keep on calling it, LOL

I am pretty sure there are missing pieces, however we've already seen how the reviving/ healing works when shedding stone. You literally gets healed/ fixed.

Such as all the scars we've seen on ppls are all "cracks" of missing body pieces and it's literally replaced by the stone's healing with brown-lines/fresh.

And Gen already said there are ppls that doesn't like TsukAssa, they just have no other choice until now.

Also, TsukAssa accidentally found the phone and his face was priceless, get fucked.

and now the steam engine has magically turned into a tank *eye roll*

Did you miss the part where the old men was literally remodeling the Steam Engine?
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Apr 7, 2021 1:34 PM

Mar 2016
It seems I was right. It was Ukyo who helped Chrome escape. However, he chose this path because of Tsukasa, masked guy, and Yuzuriha. Tsukasa wanted his help to build a powerful and beautiful stone world. However, Tsukasa's barbaric methods against evil petrified people was what made Ukyo doubt his allegiance. He made sure to completely nip infighting at the cost of turning a blind eye towards Tsukasa's barbarism. When he saw Yuzuriha stitch and use the whole day reassembling petrified people back together, he knew he had to team up with Senku. Btw, Yuzuriha is an amazing character given her secret mission and skillset. I mean she sews like a freaking machine. Gen and Ukyo were both able to figure out what the other was doing which was like watching a very miniscule Light vs. L moment. The real problem here is masked guy as he doesn't hesitate to kill his own for success. Plus, Tsukasa has now discovered the cellphone.... no thanks to Yo. That loser was a genuine coward. With the addition of Taizu to the army, the whole science kingdom is ready for war. LETS GO!
Apr 12, 2021 8:44 AM

Mar 2015
So great to see them get ready for the final showdown in some style!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Apr 15, 2021 2:32 AM
Mar 2018
The last man to be Ukyo to join Senku's side. It makes interesting how many more men would we easily persuaded to join Senku's side after the fight.

Apr 21, 2021 10:23 AM

May 2015
And here we goooooo!
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Apr 22, 2021 5:08 PM

Dec 2013
Massive respect to Yuzuihara for her secret mission. That really does look extremely grueling.

Tsukasa has found the phone! If Tsukasa makes it back to the miracle cave in time then the mission will likely be a failure.
Apr 26, 2021 10:01 AM
Jan 2017
niiice like to see dr.stone is till as informative as ever, but damn the ending lie of this episode is so-so "these next 20 seconds decide the fate of humainity"
I wouldve preferred they kept the same still show and just dubbed over "SHIT we missed!"
May 7, 2021 10:39 PM

Mar 2014
So it's been established now that there's another big boss they have to take down besides Tsukasa. Someone who's willing to kill "living" people and not just the statues...

The big reveal when Tsukasa accidentally found Senku's phone, lmao. He's been totally and completely had! And all because he was deceived into thinking that deserter was dead. Tsukasa may be smart but he's also an idealistic naïve fool who doesn't understand people and it's really starting to show

Ukyo's reasoning for siding with Senku was so good. He just can't bear the loss of human life. Glad to see my theory about what Yuzuriha's mission was, was true after all. It was so unbelievable that it won him over to their side without them having to do anything to convince him
May 22, 2021 10:54 PM
Apr 2018
02:15 "In the battle between the Kingdom of Science and the Tsukasa Empire, the victory condition isn't the enemy's annihilation. Winner is the one who captures the miracle cave."
Aug 5, 2021 5:19 PM
Mar 2020
I kind of expected Ukyo to side with Senku and his crew but I didn't think he would be such a great guy? I thought he'd be more cynical (?) or sly in that sense. But damn Tsukasa found the phone.

knowing that we got Nikki and Ukyo on our side plus a reunion with Taiju and Yuzuriha, i can honestly say i am looking forward to the next few episodes.
metawinAug 5, 2021 5:22 PM
Sep 29, 2021 10:08 PM

Aug 2010
Julianfoxy said:
SouthRzVa said:
Honestly, the idea of being able to bring people back to life despite having their statues destroyed sounds so unrealistic... even for this show's standards. Yuzuriha is basically playing God at this point.

Okay episode overall.

Please pay attention to the show. Destroyed statue were never factually stated to be dead in the anime. And if actually turned your brain on in the first season, you'll notice that the depertrification process is a healing factor from the stone and that's why the series goddamn name Dr. motherfucking STONE.

Chapter 3 of the Manga:

Senku: "I also tried sticking the pieces back together before administering the cure. But, alas, something that is already dead can't be revived."
Oct 1, 2021 12:37 PM

Jun 2019
Th0rAxe said:
Julianfoxy said:

Please pay attention to the show. Destroyed statue were never factually stated to be dead in the anime. And if actually turned your brain on in the first season, you'll notice that the depertrification process is a healing factor from the stone and that's why the series goddamn name Dr. motherfucking STONE.

Chapter 3 of the Manga:

Senku: "I also tried sticking the pieces back together before administering the cure. But, alas, something that is already dead can't be revived."

Except he never stucked those stone pieces together for the sxallow to benefit from the healing factor like how Yuzuriha is doing right now.
PAY A T T E N T I O N
Oct 1, 2021 1:55 PM

Aug 2010
Julianfoxy said:
Th0rAxe said:

Chapter 3 of the Manga:

Except he never stucked those stone pieces together for the sxallow to benefit from the healing factor like how Yuzuriha is doing right now.
PAY A T T E N T I O N

So confident and so wrong. Did you even look at the chapter before replying? Also the way you talk is obnoxious.
Oct 2, 2021 6:34 AM

Jun 2019
Th0rAxe said:
Julianfoxy said:

PAY A T T E N T I O N

So confident and so wrong. Did you even look at the chapter before replying? Also the way you talk is obnoxious.

Yes I did, did you ?
Dec 21, 2021 5:40 PM

Dec 2007
lol though i marathoned the anime 'till now i completely forgot about yuzuriha mission.
damn she was dedicated.

dunno why, usually non-killing in anime making it worse, in this one it's make sense and enable the anime to keep with it's battle of wits and logic rather than shounen old battle style.

tsukasa found the phone too late. bet he's gonna poop next episode.
seems the climax of this season gonna start from now. this was short :sob:
Dec 30, 2021 8:09 AM

Jul 2021
Senku accepted the condition that Ukyo proposed for him to join the Science Kingdom, and with that, they have a very large reinforcement for the battle against Tsukasa.
Yuzuriha had a very difficult mission to do, but thanks to the skills she has, she managed to do it.
asdasdsadad
Mar 1, 2022 3:00 AM

May 2020
Man everyone's leaving Tsukasa's side one by one, still him and Hyoga being there even if just barely, making up for those losses ig.

Now time for full assault, Engurish/5.
Jan 24, 2023 10:53 AM

May 2018
EVERYONE IS HEREE!!!! !!! !
⚠ This user has received numerous reports of abuse and harassment. Please report any guideline violations to MAL staff.
Mar 30, 2023 10:48 PM

Oct 2013
Now that's a fine tank! Ukyo has joined Senkuu's forces, Taiju and Yuzuriha made it directly to Senkuu. Time for a decisive part of the plan.
Apr 1, 2023 1:34 PM

Jan 2021
Monkey gun go Banananananananananana
Dec 3, 2023 11:37 PM

Aug 2022
Another great episode! I knew Ukyo was going to join Senku, but it was exciting to see it happening nonetheless! And the touching reunion of Senku with Taiju and MVP Yuzuriha was so heartwarming! I mean, I get why Senku dodged the hug: he does need his ribs intact for the upcoming battle after all haha, but he had teary eyes... as did I, tbh! I just have this dreadful feeling about this repeated talk of 'no one has to die'... it's been chanted so often now that I fear someone will die... and there's this scene in the OP that kinda suggests who that person might be... 😬
Jan 13, 4:49 PM
Dec 2023
Reply to Scordolo
Crashmatt said:
Is it me or has this arc been dragged out far too much. We finally get some action and then the episode ends. Typical shounen

War arcs aren't usually this short.
@Scordolo for real
Jan 13, 4:51 PM
Dec 2023
I love ukyo so much
Feb 13, 1:33 PM

May 2022
Tsukasa discovered the cell phone! Will he get enough time to prepare the defenses?

Our science people, to the attack!
Feb 28, 12:45 AM
Dec 2022
The Steam Gorilla lives another day W
Gen moment lmao Nikki actually goated teacher
Ukyo vs Gen moment What if Ukyo joined Senku team
Ukyo will join under one condition, no one dies. Wait bro is actually a W character
RIP Yo cant believe hes dead

TAIJU AND SENKU MEET UP AGAIN LETS GOOOOOOOO

ITS SO KINGDOM OF SCIENCE TIME
Tsukasa found the phone oh dear
Mar 17, 5:00 AM

Jun 2017
I didn't expect the restoration of those statues! I thought they would be broken for good, which meant the people were dead. When you think about it, it sounds so implausible for them to be still alive. But I'll accept it as part of Scifi.

She got him back. If you understand the characters well enough, you'd know she did!
Mar 27, 10:56 PM
Aug 2020
chromey poo is sarrr smarttttt
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dr. Stone: Stone Wars Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2021

237 by anshumankrsingh »»
Apr 9, 1:41 PM

Poll: » Dr. Stone: Stone Wars Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2021

181 by KoniginElle »»
Mar 20, 9:35 PM

Poll: » Dr. Stone: Stone Wars Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2021

168 by KoniginElle »»
Mar 20, 6:46 AM

Poll: » Dr. Stone: Stone Wars Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2021

129 by KoniginElle »»
Mar 18, 10:51 AM

Poll: » Dr. Stone: Stone Wars Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2021

134 by KoniginElle »»
Mar 15, 12:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.