Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 25, 2021 3:21 AM
Community Mod
Peacemaker

Jan 2017
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Even now, the show is aware of its excessive fan-service. Mayuko was able to recognize Yuri because of to quote "I recognize those panties" while Yuri dropped in from of her. It almost sounds like an abridged line.

Mayuko also gets jealous of Kuon since she is over friendly with Yuri as well. Sort of belittles her characters, but it's clear that they are emphasizing the yuri tones between the characters.

We are nearing the climax of the show. All of the important characters have been introduced and there seems to be a final goal in mind for all of the major characters.

The new character Mamoru is voiced by Johnny Yong Bosch, and he already is an interesting character. He looks like the top dog so far.

Feb 25, 2021 1:31 PM

Aug 2016
What are you trying to tell me? That I can dodge grenades?
No, Panties. I'm trying to tell you that when you're ready, you won't have to.
“I just spent the last two years thinking that you guys knew more than me about life and I just found out that you guys are just as dumb as me.” “Duh-doy.” “Yeah, duh-doy.”
Feb 25, 2021 10:53 PM

Oct 2017
Sniper Mask shooting that dagger mask was cool. We finally see that guy and lol he's just your usual villain who wants to be at the top. Thou he has powerful lackeys and abilities. Controlling 30 masks is a huge power.
Feb 26, 2021 2:20 PM

May 2015
the snipers is really cool hummmm but i'm kinda losing the interest i had in the beginning...recognizing someone for their panties? hummm am i seeing a harem or smtg?
No matter who much you regret or wish,
if you couldn't do something in life,
you can't do it after death, either.
- Hanako
Mar 3, 2021 7:24 AM

Dec 2018
The Opening song changes everytime they revealing their face. Ein first and now Kusakabe. Wonder how they ending this anime... 4 episodes left.

Mar 8, 2021 6:30 AM

Jun 2015
Its not a proper ecchi until someone points out the stripes!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Mar 13, 2021 11:33 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Yuri is really...yuri xD, well anyway her powers are really OP, that shooting scene was epic xD
Rika's situation with this new guy is tense, but the weirdest thing is still the helicopter
Mar 21, 2021 11:00 AM

Mar 2010
Wonder what will happen when they do choose a candidate.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
May 21, 2021 7:49 PM

Jan 2020
We got to see honjo san's overpowered abilities and they don't seem like a joke. I'm also glad sniper kamen got some screentime and his fight was badass.

Jun 9, 2021 9:30 PM
Towel Attendant

Dec 2014
And now we get to see the God Complex villain that every alternate reality seems to have lurking around. Meanwhile, I find the helicopter the most interesting part of this episode.
Jul 30, 2021 3:46 AM

Jul 2015
Funny how Mayuko immediately recognised Yuri by her panties, seems like fanservice definitely served its purpose.

Apr 7, 2022 10:25 AM

Feb 2020
Mayuko recognised Yuri by her pantsu. That was probably the only good thing in this episode besides that cute hug.

This new villain with the God complex makes me yawn.

SerafosNov 10, 2022 2:49 AM
May 27, 2022 9:41 AM

Apr 2018
I swear to Jeebus, if Yuri and Mayuko aren't violently scissoring each other by the end of this series, I'm gonna... well, I'm not gonna do anything 'cause that's obviously not gonna happen...

But, still! It's right there in the MC girl's name, for Pete's sake! Don't let that opportunity go to waste and stop cock-teasing us, showrunners!
Aug 12, 2022 11:42 PM

Jan 2017
What a weak ass looking antagonist, hope he isn't the primary antagonist of this anime.
And that Angry Mask scene is a bit confusing, are they the rebels of this realm?
(⁠☞⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)⁠☞ YouTube @ The Pirate Collector ԅ⁠(⁠ ͒⁠ ⁠۝ ͒⁠ ⁠)⁠ᕤ
Sep 3, 2023 4:05 PM

Feb 2018
Kira's playing pretend with Mamoru, not that he has any other choice with how things have turned out to be. Mayu aint even trying to hide the sus!
Sep 29, 2023 10:34 PM

Dec 2022
Tenkuu Shinpan was really Tenkuu Shimapan all along...

Yuri flustering both Mayuko and Kuon with her disregard for personal space, lol.

New antagonist as well. I'm curious about the inside of that distant tower myself.

Shaded Horizon

Jan 21, 3:52 PM

May 2017
Reply to Archean-Return
Tenkuu Shinpan was really Tenkuu Shimapan all along...

Yuri flustering both Mayuko and Kuon with her disregard for personal space, lol.

New antagonist as well. I'm curious about the inside of that distant tower myself.
One girl blush at shimapantsu , the other one recognize someone by their pantsu , the anime isnt even trying to hide it XD

@Archean-Return i didnt expect the tv version to be so ugly compared to bluray , the panties on your picture are just...well it look flat , if i was watching ecchi anime with that quality , i would probably get bored fast
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tenkuu Shinpan Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

anime-prime - Feb 25, 2021

74 by JVskunkape »»
Apr 9, 11:49 PM

Poll: » Tenkuu Shinpan Episode 7 Discussion

22 by JVskunkape »»
Apr 9, 9:49 PM

Poll: » Tenkuu Shinpan Episode 3 Discussion

24 by Marriyuh13 »»
Apr 6, 6:05 PM

Poll: » Tenkuu Shinpan Episode 4 Discussion

19 by 5hadow17 »»
Mar 25, 5:49 AM

Poll: » Tenkuu Shinpan Episode 6 Discussion

20 by LadyLeeMing »»
Jan 20, 8:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.