Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 25, 2021 1:14 AM
Community Mod
Peacemaker

Jan 2017
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This episode is lots of fun, though turning your brain off is required. The entire baseball scenario was hilarious. Everything was so unrealistic it was comical. "At least I got to play ball in the end", such a corny line.

I was suspicious about Rika at the beginning, though since he finally got an episode to shine, my doubts have been lifted. Favorite character of the series so far for me.

I will say though, the show got me for a moment when Yuri shot Mayuko. At first I didn't buy it, though then it held on the shot for an extra moment which made me question for a second.

More fan service this episode, they are really pushing a yuri subtext to the relationship between Yuri and Mayuko, though it seems mostly one sided for now.

More questions answered but more brought up. The white haired girl is obviously a big aspect to the puzzle and it will be interesting to see how big of a role she plays in future episodes.
anime-primeFeb 25, 2021 2:55 AM
Feb 25, 2021 6:41 AM

Oct 2017
I'm glad Yuri's determination was unwavering and she decided not to harm Mayuko. Thou lol she gave her the wrong idea about what she was thinking.

Rika finally makes his appearance and I like his character. He seems like a badass. Also using a hammer to crush the Mask people's skull is brutal.

So this realm is a facility to make gods huh and the Masks are Angels, interesting. Also who's this new girl, she's close to becoming a god? Wonder how did she do it. Maybe she didn't lose her sanity nor killed anyone even in this situation. Which might be how they make gods here.

Fanservice was nice again. Yuri wiping her body was hot and the bathroom part was funny.
Feb 25, 2021 10:28 AM

Aug 2016
Hmmm, she has a phone.
Option A: Ask to use it like a normal person.
Option B: Go full dumbass.
Hmmm, a tough choice.

This is a facility to create god and the masks are angels..........seems legit.

'Insert Robert Downey Junior Tropic Thunder Meme here....'

“I just spent the last two years thinking that you guys knew more than me about life and I just found out that you guys are just as dumb as me.” “Duh-doy.” “Yeah, duh-doy.”
Feb 25, 2021 2:44 PM
Dec 2020
I have really mixed feelings about this show. It's so bad that I'm actually really enjoying it so is it actually good? Is it purposefully bad?
Feb 26, 2021 1:50 AM

May 2015
oohh i like what they did there humm making us thing that the sniper was the girl's bother mas afinal it was another humhum interesting

plus i'm really curious to see what the blue haired girl did to already be able to chose to became a God
No matter who much you regret or wish,
if you couldn't do something in life,
you can't do it after death, either.
- Hanako
Feb 26, 2021 1:38 PM
Nov 2018
Well, the show picked up considerably. Not that it was slow before. The deathball was entertaining, I like how he got to play baseball one last time in his life. Feel a familiar feeling. There was another Mask behind that door, I never suspected that. There are too many Masks!

Lots of action and new information. Still like Btooom in that you need to get on the helicopter and fly away, and still like Borderland in that you become a master of the realm if you win.

So, now we have three points of view, didn't see that coming. I get the feeling that in a parallel anime the brother is the main character. Or that they even planned it in that way here, but then someone said nahh, pantyshots.
Feb 26, 2021 10:39 PM
Dec 2020
Good chapter, the baseball scene was good, some errors in the animation but good.

More fanservice, I neither like nor dislike. is it unnecessary? Yes. Does not matter? Yes
Feb 27, 2021 5:49 AM

Dec 2018
Rika and Kuon making an appearance on episode 3. It felt so fast... I remember that Rika appear really late in the manga.

Feb 28, 2021 8:01 AM

Jun 2020
After these first 3 episodes I must say the show peaked my interest, I think the show has a great concept and a lot of potential, though the execution has been only been 'ok' till now so I'm not sure if they'll pull the full potential out of it.

『歌』
◁  ❚❚  ▷
‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‏‏‎ ‎
Mar 5, 2021 9:43 AM

Oct 2019
A lil confused? Is Mask Snipper and Her brother the same people? ??
Mar 10, 2021 3:27 PM

Mar 2010
Whoa ending with the gal who is close to god status looks hot and dreamy.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Mar 11, 2021 11:36 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
It was interesting to see Yuri's brother Rika point of view, he's going to be an interesting character for sure, and that whole speech about God's world etc is interesting too, I really wonder who's that white-haired girl at the end
Mar 20, 2021 8:14 PM
Apr 2020
Woah that baseball player mask is strong af and deadly. But his malfunction is the reason why he die. lol

But, Shinzaki is god-like? How did she achieve that status? She looks like a cute naive girl. Or it's just a "mask."

Apr 30, 2021 7:55 PM

Jan 2020
That baseball kamen was really interesting with it's powers but I think the brother's pov was the highlight for the episode. He's been a mystery for the first two episodes so it was cool getting lotsof focus for him

Jul 30, 2021 1:59 AM

Jul 2015
Wait I really thought Sniper Mask was the brother since he had Yuri's picture but apparently they are two different people.

Oct 23, 2021 10:41 AM

Sep 2016
That was dumb... Why the whole baseball thing when the other guy had a gun the entire time?? The time for him to pick up the ball and throw was time enough to simply shoot him. For some reason that scene got on my nerves.

Aaaaand more fanservice... I feel my brain shrinking every time it happens.
Apr 7, 2022 4:20 AM

Feb 2020
Quite an interesting and also a little confusing episode.

Nice baseball match. RIP that guy.

Yuri's brother got some screen time.

So, the Masks are "Angels...?" That's interesting.

Hmm, a new girl appeared. She's close to becoming a God?
Apr 12, 2022 4:05 AM

Aug 2018
Are those brother and sister are... brocon siscon?? Lol
Oct 12, 2022 4:59 PM
Oct 2022
couldnt get through it
Dec 20, 2022 1:53 PM

Dec 2018
i'm really confused as to what i should think about this show. it's enjoyable but at the same time pretty ridiculous. i probably won't know until the end.
Jan 16, 2023 2:03 AM

Apr 2020
Honestly, at this point i am asking myself. WHAT the HELL am I WATCHING?!

I ignore the unknown plot for now. But the dialogues, character interactions are SO BRAINDEAD. It feels like some 12 year old had his first Headfantasy when he was bored in school and was trying to write a FF.
Feb 16, 2023 6:31 PM
May 2022
it was just people killing other people and trying to get home while on buildings not much story and very boring
Sep 3, 2023 4:03 PM

Feb 2018
Baseball guy was chill and even dropped some secrets of that world. Passing through these high bridges while masks are lurking around must be scary, I'm feeling Yuri ;p
Sep 29, 2023 7:46 AM

Dec 2022
Yuri has one sexy bod.

I wonder what causes someone to come "close to God" in this world. Is it kill count, or another variable entirely?

Shaded Horizon

Apr 6, 6:05 PM
May 2022
It was bland and the main character's personality was inconsistent

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tenkuu Shinpan Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

anime-prime - Feb 25, 2021

74 by JVskunkape »»
Apr 9, 11:49 PM

Poll: » Tenkuu Shinpan Episode 7 Discussion

22 by JVskunkape »»
Apr 9, 9:49 PM

Poll: » Tenkuu Shinpan Episode 4 Discussion

19 by 5hadow17 »»
Mar 25, 5:49 AM

Poll: » Tenkuu Shinpan Episode 8 Discussion

16 by LadyLeeMing »»
Jan 21, 3:52 PM

Poll: » Tenkuu Shinpan Episode 6 Discussion

20 by LadyLeeMing »»
Jan 20, 8:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.