Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Feb 24, 2021 6:59 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
They really had to put Keyaru into a coliseum to the angry crowd, wow.

Well, at least Freya and Setsuna are making progress on their own missions. It seems this show loves to mock Keyaru at every chance it gets. Seems like a recurring trend of the show every episode. There's more plot this episode though lol

Feb 24, 2021 6:59 AM

Feb 2018
So it goes to the colosseum attacker, I'm still a little hurt with what happened to Anna. Tbh, Keyaru doesn't seem to care about the hostages that make up the villagers. It's just that Keyaru is to protect Nee-san not the villagers but .... You know what happened for Anna. Ma, Think of me this episode of the Colosseum is full of blood. After all, using Flare as a queen isn't bad either. It's just that this song was made to realize who you are, even so this music isn't bad either.

So far there haven't been any ecchi scenes, so pls give me more ecchi (last scene doesn't count)

Feb 24, 2021 7:12 AM
Feb 2021
@Syureria It’s censored. I’m sure there’ll be more ecchi later.
Feb 24, 2021 8:03 AM

Jul 2017
THE REVENGE REVOLT HAS BEGUN, and Keyaru spares no one, even smearing through repeated threats. He's literally Hokuto no Ken's Kenshiro or Berserk's Guts, only fueled by revenge.

we have Freya instead spreading (mis)information through a hologram, and the convincing obsession is just as enticing. But to teach people the way of revenge and vengefulness, that is quite the "teaching" moral of Keyaru.

Off to another town, finding the Demon Lord, and facing Norn once again (if she shows up)...not without some "I can't believe it's H" times of sex.
The road to Branica...will be an interesting one.

@Syureria always wait for the juicy uncensored version as always.
Feb 24, 2021 8:06 AM
Jul 2018
wow well that didn't go very well for those soldiers in the colosseum
Feb 24, 2021 8:11 AM

Jun 2019
Damn, that was a lot of blood in this episode. Keyaru just stomped on all those guys. And the rest of the job was done by the crowd. LOL
Now they're on to the next town, Branica.
Feb 24, 2021 8:32 AM

Oct 2017
Wow that was a bloodbath, Keyaru's becoming more inhuman every day heh.
Feb 24, 2021 8:39 AM

Jul 2011
MAL info got updated, 12 episodes for this one.

"A half moon, it has a dark half and a bright half, just like me…", Yuno Gasai
Feb 24, 2021 8:43 AM

Jan 2021
In the end Keyaru did what he could, I am intrigued to know what will happen to the child he saved.
Norn scares me more and more xd
Feb 24, 2021 8:44 AM

Jul 2017
ngl was about to say surprised there's no sex scenes this ep until the very end kek. Also surprised that knight girl actually temp leaves the harem, thought she'd stick around some more

but that was indeed a pretty bloody episode
Feb 24, 2021 8:50 AM

Feb 2018
Hhhmm... looks like I won't be watching the Uncen version for this episode, because I've seen this :)

Ma, I'll wait a few days to watch the next episode for the Uncen version, today I'm just trying how the TV version.

Thanks you two
Feb 24, 2021 8:54 AM

Oct 2020
This episode was rather tame with the sex until the very end. I felt like the episode was mostly plot with some action in the beginning. Watching Keyaru kill those soldiers was quite satisfying. I enjoyed this episode.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 24, 2021 10:36 AM

Sep 2008
Now this was a good episode, this is much more like it. Hardly no sex at all and so the story could actually move along at a much better pace.
Feb 24, 2021 11:28 AM

Jul 2012
Well, this is one episode people won't really complain about. I'm just finding this adaptation to be kinda rushed, but I guess they are speeding through the content decently and covering most of the important stuff. It's definitely lacking some substance and characterization from the book series though.
Feb 24, 2021 11:44 AM
Feb 2021
Ow, that nipple twist hurt me.
Feb 24, 2021 12:33 PM

Apr 2020
There was no reason for them to have sex at the end, they just had to do it because “every episode must have a sex scene” For some reason (the anime could’ve gone on without any sex scenes)
And this episode is a blood fest I’ll say, it’s just an excuse to make the anime “more serious with gore” but in reality it’s just a anime that have a bad story and very obsessed with the sex/rape scenes.
Nina supporter for life💕
Feb 24, 2021 1:24 PM

Mar 2018
I liked when Keyaru became a strawberry.
Feb 24, 2021 1:30 PM

Jan 2011
Superismaeel said:
There was no reason for them to have sex at the end, they just had to do it because “every episode must have a sex scene” For some reason (the anime could’ve gone on without any sex scenes)
And this episode is a blood fest I’ll say, it’s just an excuse to make the anime “more serious with gore” but in reality it’s just a anime that have a bad story and very obsessed with the sex/rape scenes.

do people need a reason to have sex anyway? but if you mean the sex didn't add anything to the story that's right because sex exists as fans service in this series nothing else, anyway I don't remember anime or movie give a reason for sex
Feb 24, 2021 1:34 PM
Jan 2021
Lieutenant Degenerate reporting for duty, how today's episode fellow soldiers?
PS. THE LORD OF SIMPS
TATAKAE!! TATAKAE!!
Feb 24, 2021 1:37 PM

Jan 2011
good episode as always, can't wait for the next episode
Feb 24, 2021 1:40 PM
Feb 2021
I honestly want to drop this show but i came this far, might as see how this season end.

Just feels like I'm watching NTR. Not the same plot but the same feeling.

Im Just very conflicted in a way.
Feb 24, 2021 2:08 PM
Feb 2021
dark-chaos said:
Superismaeel said:
And this episode is a blood fest I’ll sa
y, it’s just an excuse to make the anime “more serious with gore” but in reality it’s just a anime that have a bad story and very obsessed with the sex/rape scenes.

do people need a reason to have sex anyway? but if you mean the sex didn't add anything to the story that's right because sex exists as fans service in this series nothing else, anyway I don't remember anime or movie give a reason for sex

Dude a show that has more sex scenes then good plot just seem like it's compensating for it, plus the fan service in this anime doesn't even exist without the uncensored version so it doesn't help either.

I think most people can agree that where not watching this show because we think its good.
Feb 24, 2021 2:23 PM

Jan 2011
Dawn-prime said:
dark-chaos said:

Dude a show that has more sex scenes then good plot just seem like it's compensating for it, plus the fan service in this anime doesn't even exist without the uncensored version so it doesn't help either.

I think most people can agree that where not watching this show because we think its good.

idk what you talking about, if you don't think it's good this your problem, you shouldn't apply this to everyone watching people have different taste

also, no one prevents you from watching the uncensored version
Feb 24, 2021 2:39 PM

Feb 2011
Pontus said:
Now this was a good episode, this is much more like it. Hardly no sex at all and so the story could actually move along at a much better pace.

Just one question: what story ?
Feb 24, 2021 2:42 PM

Jul 2019
I honestly thought this anime would actually go an ep without a sex scene, guess I was wrong.

This ep was p big brain of keyaruwhatever, turning the country against itself. GG.
Feb 24, 2021 2:47 PM

Feb 2019
Nah son, why’d they make John skin white in the anime lol? That Freia riding scene at the end definitely top 5 of the series. I’m hella hype for Norn’s scenes later on 🤤

Redo continues being the best show on Wednesday.
Feb 24, 2021 2:53 PM

Mar 2018
Didn't he say beforehand that the village hated him? Why does he suddenly care about the village?
Feb 24, 2021 2:59 PM
Wings

Apr 2017
They tried to make this episode more story-focused, but of course that fails as this show is all just shock factor and smut.

I love how they already knew that it was going to be shit, so they decided to add another sex scene, since they know what really keeps fans coming back.
Feb 24, 2021 3:01 PM

May 2019
Holy fuck that was so edgy it looked like something that came out of the stories I wrote when I was 13 years old lmao.

Feb 24, 2021 3:13 PM
Nov 2019
Didn't they build in that you could effectively level-up by having sex with someone with higher stats back in Episode 1 or 2?

Sounds like convenient plot amour for the Hentia content as the story isn't that great.
Feb 24, 2021 3:27 PM

Jan 2013
This episode was more focused on action/gore, so the comedy was mostly lacking, but I have high hopes for Norn, because that dude casually giving a briefing report while on the floor being stepped on and having his balls destroyed was fucking hilarious. The sex scene was kind of just tacked on at the end and didn't feel as interesting as some of the other ones.
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Feb 24, 2021 3:32 PM

Nov 2016
Marinate1016 said:
Redo continues being the best show on Wednesday.

For once you wrote something that isn't complete bs. This is indeed better than Re:Zero.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Feb 24, 2021 4:30 PM

Oct 2020
The story is going at a normal pace
Feb 24, 2021 4:46 PM

Jan 2019
Just feasted on the uncensored episode and damn lmfaoo dude literally casted healing spells on the soldiers just to turn them into concentrated cranberry juice. As usual, the culture is top-notch and the sex scenes are goated. Only thing that really bugged me was how Keyaru excused himself from saving his fellow villagers for like no reason at all besides possibly that "the poison spread too quickly" or whatever. Honestly, considering how overpowered he is, he could've easily bulldozed the entire army there and liberate his people - but well i guess that really ain't an important plot point. Regardless, twas overall a solid episode this week. 4/5.

Also, altho i haven't caught up to date with the manga/LN, i'm guessing we prolly won't be seeing Kureha for the time being as she's staying in Jioral kingdom. So there's potentially that sadge moment i guess ;-;
Feb 24, 2021 4:58 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
That poor guy's balls. Norn is an absolute monster... but that's what you get for being the ultimate SIMP

no demon lord chick yet, guess they're saving a whole episode for that encounter

NYANPASU
5700XT

Feb 24, 2021 5:29 PM
Feb 2021
dark-chaos said:
Dawn-prime said:

idk what you talking about, if you don't think it's good this your problem, you shouldn't apply this to everyone watching people have different taste

also, no one prevents you from watching the uncensored version

Didn't say everone, said most people good anime or not that's definitely a fact.

The uncensored version is just hentai to wank to so it only have one purpose for re-watching.

Taste is to strong for this, its just a edgy harem anime with a hentai plot.

Look im only here for the train wreck, nothing more then that.
Feb 24, 2021 5:30 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Foolish hooman Norn paws couldn't even understand Keyarga-sama power. They still did what shouldn't done, so obviously they deserved that shit death. Legit. The speech from lovely Freya ojou-sama just simply lovely. No wonder the citizens aggreed to revolt, and well, its over with a good note at those city, good job. Such a shame the villagers were just a setup from a sadist princess Norn. Dang that little girl, wait for her time to got bang, really. But, that little line with those villager boy fate sounds important in the future. No way, right? That shall be tragic, but the possibility was on point. So, i can't wait for more shit to happen!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Feb 24, 2021 5:59 PM

Jun 2020
Nice blood. Nice sex scene. That's this show in a nutshell. Very enjoyable. To me, at least.
Also, am i the only one who likes the Opening/Ending songs? The ending, in particular, is pretty neat and relaxing
Feb 24, 2021 6:04 PM
Jul 2014
YES! He's BACK! I was so worried after last episode this show would pussy out and just become Shield Hero 2.0! I wanted Keyaruga to simply not give a fuck about the villagers because his revenge comes first. I got my wish. I wanted Keyaruga to continue being a remorseless psychopath who views his sex slaves as mere puppets. I got my wish. I was worried they would actually try make us sympathize with him instead of him being a broken lunatic, but my worries were unfounded! I'm all on board now. Heal Hero > Shield Hero. All day. Every day.
Feb 24, 2021 6:22 PM
Aug 2020
Better than last week's episode. I wonder if we will see Blade, Hawkeye and Eve next week.
Feb 24, 2021 6:35 PM

Jul 2012
The line "Blaming your crimes on others is the epitome of filth" is more self aware than I thought this show was capable of.

The whole 'revolution' honestly evokes the idea of 'the day of the rope' I wonder if the author is aware. I'd like to pick their brain about it.
Feb 24, 2021 6:51 PM

Sep 2016
Oh nice, finally an episode without rape, just good ol' murder, way better!
Yeah right, lol.

In any case, this show is still goated. GG
bruh
Feb 24, 2021 7:03 PM

Jan 2020
One villager survive. Thats different

Didnt expect that boy will matter
Feb 24, 2021 7:10 PM

Dec 2012
KEYARU LIVING THE DREAM
EVERYDAY THREE SOME

Feb 24, 2021 7:40 PM
Sep 2020
The fact that this is now airing on hanime is hilarious
Feb 24, 2021 7:42 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Nyarly-kun said:
Nice blood. Nice sex scene. That's this show in a nutshell. Very enjoyable. To me, at least.
Also, am i the only one who likes the Opening/Ending songs? The ending, in particular, is pretty neat and relaxing

I agree, although I’m not the biggest fan of this show, the OP and ED are pretty nice.
Feb 24, 2021 7:54 PM

Oct 2016
Fine episode, I can respect Keyaru's no bullshit attitude, he squeezed those soldiers like grapes lmao. Sucks for the villagers though, they had nothing to do with all that. Maybe that kid will be the one to kill Keyaru someday. That Norn simp was fucking hilarious though lmao.

That scene at the end with Freia and Keyaru is uhh... pretty n i c e lmao. For a show like this the ED is a straight up banger.
Feb 24, 2021 8:08 PM

Jan 2013
It was a good episode but i just wish he had saved more people
Overall the other guys got completely rekt, and on top of that Freya revealed herself but like he changed her appearance so most people won't be able to tell who is that.

This episode was straight hentai, i was like there's no way we won't have sex in an episode, but literally the end, Keyarga
>it's time

Now, finally, the Demon Lord will appear! Can't wait.
I also hope that Keyarga will be able to outplay Norn, she seems like the most serious opponent, but with DL i think he will be able to finish his revenge.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Feb 24, 2021 8:32 PM

Mar 2020
Keyaru got out of the crowd and went on a killing spree. It was if the soldiers charging at him had half a brain. They just swung and hoped for the best.

Wouldn't be Redo of Healer without the ending scene of the episode lol.

Feb 24, 2021 8:39 PM

Aug 2020
choochootrain1 said:
@Syureria It’s censored. I’m sure there’ll be more ecchi later.

Its not censored in the Uncensored version.
Anime List: Click here
Manga List: Click here

Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 31, 2021

249 by SLH2807 »»
Apr 8, 7:39 AM

Poll: » Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Jan 20, 2021

724 by eWEQRW123123 »»
Apr 5, 5:44 AM

» Why this anime is not showing in MAL app?

faisalhayat12 - Jan 25

4 by Zarutaku »»
Apr 4, 3:24 PM

Poll: » Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Jan 13, 2021

337 by Ragnar00lobrock »»
Mar 20, 12:56 PM

Poll: » Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 17, 2021

188 by Blackgurlkitty »»
Mar 14, 2:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.